Two Old Men Make Me Their Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter of two older man turning me into a bitch.
4.2k words
4.66
73.6k
120

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3 am and I found myself half naked walking down a street in Palm Springs trying to sneak back into the resort my friends and I had booked for the week.

I say 'walked' but it was really more of a hobble, my worn out asshole sore with every step I took, cum leaking down the inside of my thigh. Just less than two hours ago I had let a fat old man fuck me in the ass while he and his gay partner called me a faggot and bitch all while making me call them both daddy. The scariest part was I think I liked it.

Slipping out of Frank and Wayne's house hadn't been easy, Wayne insisted on sleeping with his legs wrapped around me, his cock nestled between my ass cheeks. Meanwhile Frank slept facing me, his giant hairy belly pressed into my smooth stomach with his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

The first time I tried to wiggle free Wayne thought I was trying to rub my ass against his cock and he fucked me again in the middle of the night, dumping yet another load in my already tired ass.

Once both men were finally asleep again I carefully removed myself from the middle of their love sandwich and quickly found my shorts and my phone. Afraid of waking them, I just left my shirt behind and slipped out the front door.

Holy shit, what had I done? I had somehow let these two older men blackmail and trick me into having sex with them. I let them both blow their loads in me and call me so many depraved names while their cocks had pistoned in and out of my holes. I had to get away from them. I had to get back to my room at the resort. Cindy was meeting me tonight. I had to see Cindy, she would remind me of who I really am...a normal, heterosexual 18 year old man...not some cock slut for two old men.

I slipped back into the hotel suite and found my way to my room, careful not to wake my friends as I curled up beneath the covers trying desperately to get some sleep.

The midday sun through the blinds woke me and I heard my friends in the living room laughing and talking. I shifted in bed and winced, my tender hole was still sticky with cum and ached: a constant reminder of what I had done. I shook my head and pulled myself out of bed. First order of business was a shower; I probably reeked of old man ball sweat and cum. I took an extra long, extra hot shower before finally getting dressed and joining my friends out in the main room.

"Damn, dude. There you are." Doug said as I slowly wandered towards the couch.

"Seriously, where the hell were you yesterday? You didn't come down to the pool at all. Did you get lost?"

No, I thought. I got fucked 8 ways from Sunday.

"Nah, I was talking to Cindy on the phone all day. She's just excited about tonight, I guess." I shrugged, looking at my friends.

"Oh yeah!" Dave chimed in. "Tonight's the night, isn't it for you two little love birds. How sweet! Two little virgins finally sealing the deal."

Well, one little virgin, I thought again, my mind flashing to Wayne's fat cock pounding my poor boy hole.

"Yeah, well. You guys are taking off soon then, right? She's supposed to be here around 4." I asked, slowly lowering myself onto the far end of the sofa.

"Yeah, yeah. We'll be outta here in a bit. Just, you know, don't mess anything up in here, alright? My parents don't know I'm letting you have the timeshare for the night." Dave reminded me.

The three of them spent the rest of the afternoon packing while I tried to center myself and block the horrific memories of the past two days. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I saw Cindy's name at the top of the screen.

"Can't wait to see you tonight." It said, followed with a little winky emoji. "Been thinking about you all week." I smiled and slid my lock screen opened to text her back when a cold chill gripped me.

There in the text response field at the bottom of the screen was the video Wayne and Frank had shot while fucking me. Those two old fucks had actually primed it to be sent right to Cindy, the only thing keeping me from being completely outed as their personal faggot was the tiny, blue 'send' button.

My fingers trembled as I slowly moved my thumb towards the video, carefully avoiding that blue arrow as I moved to delete the video from the message field.

Tap. Delete...phew. Still shaking, I texted Cindy back: "Been thinking about you too." I replied. "Everyone's packing up, it will just be you and me tonight. I can't wait. Love you."

Sent. I sighed in relief as I leaned back in the chair.

Oh shit! I thought, suddenly. I need to delete that video out of my photo album too! I quickly bounced back into my phone and scanned the recent photos, scrolling past all the pics of the resort I took until I finally landed on thumbnail of Wayne's fat cock stuffed obscenely into my tiny asshole.

I clicked to delete it.

"UNF! UNF! UNF! UNF!" Wayne's loud grunts filled the timeshare.

OH SHIT! I clicked play by accident!

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Here it comes. Here it comes. Oh fuck, I'm cumming in this faggo..." Wayne's voice shouted through the phone. I could hear my whimpering moans in the background of the video, barely audible over the sound of Wayne's balls slapping against my ass cheeks.

I clumsily turned my phone off as Dave stuck his head out in the main room.

"What the hell was that?" He asked me.

My face was beat red and I looked up. "Huh? What? Oh shit, I dunno. Some...fucking prank video or something." I shrugged. Dave raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

"Oooookay." He muttered, dragging his suitcase into the living room towards the door. He retreated back to the other side of the suite and I quickly snapped my phone on again to delete the video for good this time. Shaking, my thumb hovered over the trashcan icon as I stared at the thumbnail of Wayne's cock in my hole. Why was I hesitating? Why was I even looking at this?...and more importantly, why was my cock hard?

I had just nearly outed myself as a raging faggot and yet I couldn't bring myself to delete the video. I wanted to watch it. I wanted to hear my moans and whimpers. I wanted to watch Wayne creampie my asshole.

Holy shit, what was happening to me?

--

It was around 3 pm when my friends finally left the timeshare, each one giving me a high five as they exited the room.

"This time tomorrow, you'll be a real man!" Doug teased as Dave slapped me on the shoulder.

"You good, dude? You've got condoms, right?" My stomach sunk as my mind suddenly recalled Frank and Wayne's insistence on fucking me bareback the night before.

"Uh, yeah, yeah. I'm good. Get outta here. I've gotta get this place cleaned up before Cindy gets here." I told them, pushing them out the door. Finally the three left and I turned around, locking the door with a big sigh.

Fuck, pull yourself together, I thought.

I glanced around the timeshare and started making my way around the room, gathering empty beer cans and chip bags and stuffing them in the trash. I had only been at it for about 10 minutes before I heard a knock on the door.

"Shit, did you forget something?" I called through the closed door, unlatching the deadbolt and expecting to see Dave staring back at me.

"Hey, baby bitch." A deep voice said. My mouth dropped, staring at the two, large, older men pressing their way through the door.

"What...what are you two doing here? How the fuck did you find me?" I blurted, backing into the room as Frank and Dave followed me casually into the room.

They weren't wearing their usual Hawaiian shirts and speedos. Instead they were dressed casually in jeans and golf shirts, their beer bellies hanging low over their waist bands.

"Oh, we just waited in the lobby until we saw your friends leave." Frank chuckled, shutting the door. "They told the front desk to leave a key for room 205 for your little bitch, Cindy. We knew right where to find you."

I backed into the room and fell into a chair near the couch, Wayne slowly approaching and standing uncomfortably close as he stared down his nose at me.

"You knew we weren't going to just let you go, right? You snuck out last night without even a goodbye kiss. That was pretty rude, sweetie." He said, tipping my chin with his finger as his dark eyes met mine.

Frank joined him, standing on the other side of the chair, parting my leg with his knee as he ground it gently against my crotch.

"Very rude." Frank agreed, glancing around the room. "So tonight's the big night, huh? Your friends are gone and your little slut is coming over? You two little lovebirds going to finally lose your virginity to each other?" He chuckled, running a hand through my hair as his denim covered bulge hovered in front of my eyes.

"If only your little bitch knew," Wayne said. "That you already lost your virginity." His finger trailed down his own chest and he rubbed it on the front of his jeans, tracing the outline of the thick cock in his pants. "To this."

My wide eyes darted between the two men and my voice cracked as I squirmed in the chair.

"You...you guys have to get the fuck out of here." I shouted, twisting my arm and trying to stand. Frank put a strong hand on my shoulder and pushed me down into the chair.

"Get out of here?" He laughed. "We invite you to OUR home, show you a good time and then you've got the nerve to try to kick us out?"

"How do you not understand how this works, sweetie?" Wayne asked, his finger still tracing up and down his hardening cock. "You're our bitch. We're your daddies. You don't get to just leave." The two men's hips were moving closer and closer to my face, Frank's fat stomach now brushing against my forehead as I tried to move my crotch away from his grinding knee.

"No, no! You've gotta get out of here. Cindy's going to be here any minute. Please! Please...daddy..." I said, shamefully. " Please?"

"Oh, now he's got some manners, eh Frankie?" Wayne chuckled, his hands now at his belt, unbuckling his pants as Frank followed suit. Before I could argue, both men were stepping out of their pants, their familiar fat cocks now bobbing in front of my eyes.

"You better hurry up then and make your daddies cum. Maybe if you do a good job we'll get out of here before your little bitch shows up." Frank grinned, their cocks now pressed against my cheeks and lips.

"C'mon, open up sweetie. What's the big deal? You've done this a few times now. Blow your daddies one last time and we'll be out of your hair." Wayne coaxed, pinching my chin between his thumb and forefinger as he slowly opened my mouth, the head of his dick trailing precum over my trembling lips.

"No...no!" I whispered, Frank's knee still grinding against my crotch as my own cock betrayed me and started to stiffen.

"Don't fight it. Let it happen. C'mon, it's okay." Wayne encouraged, soothingly as his plump cock slid into my mouth, my tongue swirling around the tip as he pressed his hips closer to my face. "There you go, baby. There you go."

Frank, meanwhile, reached down and took my hand and placed it on his own balls, gripping my hair and gently bobbing my head back and forth on his partner's dick.

"Play with my balls, boy." He whispered. "There you go. Play with Daddy Wayne's balls too. Go on, get the cum out of them." I reached up and held Wayne's sack too, my eyes darting back between both men, pleadingly as I kneaded their balls and gently sucked the head of Wayne's dick. Between sucks, I looked at the wall clock. Three-fifteen pm. Holy shit, Cindy would be here at 4. How was I going to get rid of these two? How did I keep getting myself into this situation?

As if he read my mind, Wayne smiled as he began to slowly hump my face. "Don't worry, sweetie. Plenty of time. Make your daddies cum and we'll go."

Frank reached down and began pinching my stiff nipples through my shirt, still massaging my cock with his knees. Wayne shifted his weight and pulled his golf shirt over his head, his bare belly now pressed against my forehead as his shaft pressed deeper and deeper into my mouth.

I tried to focus. I twirled my fingers over their balls as I stretched my lips over Wayne's dick, careful to keep my teeth off his member as I swirled my tongue over it.

"Fuck, he's getting better at this, Frankie." Wayne cooed as I bobbed my head down the length of his shaft.

"Uh huh. I think he likes it, too. "Frank said, pointing to the tent in my shorts. "Heh, are you going to even want to fuck your bitch when she gets here?" He asked. My eyes widened slightly, I hadn't even considered the possibility. Of course, I thought! I'd much rather be here, naked with Cindy then these two old men treating me like a piece of fuck meat...right?

I sighed through my nose and took the cock deeper in my mouth, Frank taking a quick step back as he knelt down to tug my shorts off my hips while Wayne pulled my shirt over my head.

Here I was again for the third time in barely 72 hours: Naked with two old men.

"Mmm, c'mon, baby. Down on your knees." Wayne whispered, pulling me out of the chair as he stuck his dick back in my mouth.

"Keep sucking, there you go." The thin carpet of the timeshare felt rough on my knees as I shifted to get a better angle, once again rocking my head back and forth on Wayne's hairy cock. I reached up and felt for Frank's balls, stroking his cock as well as the two men stood over me.

"Hah, didn't even have to tell him to grab my balls that time. He's becoming a real faggot, isn't he, Wayne?"

"Oh yeah," Wayne agreed. "He's a real slut now." He pace quickened as he began humping my face faster, his thick bush brushing against my nose with each thrust. I could feel my hard cock straining beneath me as my own hips started to buck slightly, my empty asshole pulsing, wanting.

"Oh fuck!" Wayne hissed as his balls slapped against my chin. "I don't think I'm going to be good with just a blowjob." He muttered as he held the sides of my head and pushed me back until I was laying flat against the floor, his cock still tucked between my lips as he began to face fuck me, his big hairy balls bouncing off my chins as I struggled to breathe beneath him.

Frank chuckled and I felt his strong hands grip my ankles, spreading my legs wide and rolling my hips back, my exposed asshole now pointed at the ceiling. I heard Frank spit and felt his hot saliva drip on my asshole, his fat finger spreading my pussy opened as he tapped Wayne on the shoulder.

"Here, if his mouth ain't cutting it, you better get in his pussy quick. We don't have a lot of time left." Frank grinned. Wayne yanked his cock from my mouth and quickly slid between my legs, the fat head of his prick lubed with Frank's spit as he split me open.

"Ohhhh, his little boy hole is getting a little hungrier, I think. Not quite as much fight in him as yesterday." Wayne announced as his dick slid into place, my knees now bent over his arms as he hovered over me, his lips close to mine.

This was the exact position I had imagined I'd try first with Cindy. Her on her back, legs over my arms, our lips locked together as we stared into each other's eyes.

Instead I was the one with my legs spread, my back pressed into the cheap hotel carpet as the large man above me humped his cock in and out of my boy hole.

"Oh fuck..." I whimpered as I once again felt the now familiar sensation of Wayne's cock sinking into me, his fat belly resting against me as he lowered his weight down on top of me, whispering to me as he nibbled my ear lobe.

"Good bitch. There you go, sweetie. Take daddy's cock again. Take it, you fucking faggot."

Frank kneeled next to us as he watched Wayne hump me, dragging his balls and cock over my face while his partner continued his fucking. My eyes rolled in my head as my tongue absently traced along the length of Frank's dick.

"Mmm, he is really taking to cock, isn't he, Wayne? Natural born bottom bitch, just like you said."

Wayne grunted in response as he began fucking harder, the rhythmic sound of his balls slapping against my ass cheeks as he pumped.

Frank hissed as he ran a hand through my hair and tugged my lips on his cock, tapping Wayne on the shoulder as he slowly rose to his feet.

"Get him up, Wayne. C'mon, I've gotta get into that boy pussy too. Hang on tight to Daddy Wayne, okay, bitch?" Frank coached as Wayne wrapped his arms around my shoulders and impaled me deep on his cock. I squealed and burrowed my head into Wayne's neck, holding tight to his strong arms as the two men slowly rose into a standing position.

Wayne's cock felt so much bigger in this position, gravity betraying me and pulling me down further onto his fat dick as I wrapped my legs around the older man, desperate to pull myself off his cock even slightly if I could.

"Oh fuck you're splitting me in two!" I cried through gritted teeth in Wayne's ear.

"Oh no, baby bitch. Not yet." I heard Frank whisper as I felt his fat belly press against his back, his hard cock now probing my ass crack where Wayne's dick was lost deep in my hole.

Oh fuck, not again! I thought. They're both going to try squeeze their cocks into my hole! Oh fuuuuuuuuck.

"Just...just do it!" I whimpered. "Just hurry up and fuck me, daddy. C'mon, c'mon. Please." I wiggled my ass at him, trying to stretch my own asshole out against Wayne's dick to make room for Frank, the two men holding me between them like I was a doll. I had to make these two cum as quick as possible...then maybe they'd leave me alone!

"Oh fuck, Frankie, the bitch wants it. C'mon, squeeze in with me. Let's give him what he wants!"

Frank dropped his hand to his cock and guided it slowly into my hole, the tip pressing against me trying to find any gap to enter. I took a deep breath and pushed out, straining my gaping ass to give Frank a bit of room.

"Oh yeah, there we go!" Frank whispered as his dick wormed it's way into me.

"Wait, wait. Stop pumping, Wayne." Frank muttered as the two dicks sunk deeper into me. "I want to feel your balls against mine. Go slow. Push. Little bit more..."

I gasped as I desperately clawed at Wayne's back, my ass stretched so wide now as the two men continued to bore into me. I felt the thick bases of their cocks line up, their wiry pubes against my ass cheeks and balls.

"Mmmm! There we go!" Frank muttered as the two men gyrated, rubbing their balls together with their cocks lodged firmly in my hole.

"Fuck," Wayne chuckled. "You were born to take cock, sweetie. Mmm, that feels good, Frankie. C'mon, let's fuck him good now, I want to cum in his ass before his bitch gets here."

I felt Frank's arms wrap around my stomach, the two men stirring as they prepped me for the fucking of my life. Wayne started slow at first, holding me in position as his dick slid in and out of me.

Frank wasn't far behind, he pressed his cheek into my back and gently pumped his cock back and forth. Back and forth.

My brain struggled to interpret the sensations, I realized there were tears streaming down my now red face, my teeth clenched as I whimpered and writhed on my daddies' dicks.

The two men quickly found a rhythm, sawing in and out of my hole in alternating strokes, grunting each time they jammed their rock hard members in my butthole.

"HMPH!" Wayne groaned as he slammed into my guts.

"OMPH!" Frank echoed as Wayne's cock slid out, making room for him to thrust.

"Oh fuck!" I cried. "Oh fuck me!" My butt bouncing against Frank's gut as the cocks pushed me up and down.

We were like a well oiled machine. Two cocks thrusting in and out of me like alternating pistons, my asshole stretched tight and holding the two dicks together.

Wayne grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, thrusting his tongue in my mouth as Frank bit down on my shoulder.

"Fucking faggot! Take it! Fucking faggot!" Frank continued to coo in my ear as they both began to pound my completely obliterated asshole.

The two men were fucking me so furiously, I didn't even hear the door open, only the shriek at the doorway as Cindy dropped her bag at her feet, her hands covering her mouth in pure shock.

12