Two Old Men Make Me Their Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" She screamed. "JON?!"

There I was, sandwiched between the two, hairy, sweaty, old, fat men, both fucking me furiously as I sucked one's tongue like a tiny, writhing cock.

I tried to respond, but only a purely guttural moan escaped my lips as Frank turned to stare at Cindy, as he pumped me full of cock. "Ohhhhh! Fuuccccck!"

"Jon's -OMPH- a little busy right now, -OMPH- bitch." He said between thrusts.

Wayne slid his tongue out of his mouth and nodded. "Uh huh. -HMPH!- He's not your little boy toy anymore, he's -HMPH!- ours!"

My eyes rolled in my head as I tried to lock my gaze with Cindy, drool dripping down my chin as I pleaded. "C-Cindy...Oh, fuck, daddy!" I cried. Cindy's big blue eyes were wide as dinner plates as she stood completely frozen in place, watching in horror as the three of us kept fucking.

"Oh fuck, Frankie, this bitch watching us pound her boyfriend is going to make me cum. Come on, fucking cum in his little asshole with me while she watches." Wayne shouted as he watched Cindy's terrified expression, his thrusts now coming faster and faster.

"Yeah! Yeah! OMPH!" Frank grunted. "Let's fucking cum in his bitch hole, fuck! Fuck! OMPH! OMPH! OMPH!"

I had never felt such strength before, the two men absolutely pounding the living shit out of me while I cried and begged like their little bitch. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Fuck, here it comes bitch!" Frank stiffened and wrapped squeezed my stomach hard, Wayne wrapping his large arms completely around both me and his lover as their cocks burrowed as far into my ass as they'd go, their balls pressed together as they each deposited a huge load deep into my guts.

"HURGH! BITCH! Take it, you fucking faggot!"

"Oh god!" I screamed, eyes locked on Cindy as I writhed on the two cocks. My own cock exploded against Wayne's belly, cum dripping down his gut and onto my own balls. She gasped and whimpered as she watched the two men breed me. Then as quick as she walked in, she grabbed her bag and left, running down the hall away from the twisted scene.

Down the hall, I heard a muffled "You fucking faggot...!" between her sobbing.

Wayne and Frank were stiff, propping each other up as their cocks continued to pulse inside of me, all three of us breathing heavily as I whimpered.

"Cindy! Cindy, no, please..." I huffed. "Argh! Oh god!" I cried as Frank thrust his cock once more into me.

"Oh fuck! Forget her, faggot." He hissed in my ear.

Wayne nodded, pressing his forehead against mine. "Uh huh. She's not ever coming back to you now, baby. You're a faggot now, you'll never be anything more. "

"Yep, that's right. You're OUR faggot, now, bitch." Frank chimed in, chuckling as the two hugged each other, my limp and mangled body squeezed between them.

Oh my god. What have I become...? There was no going back. I was their fucking bitch.

12