All Comments on 'Two Old Men Make Me Their Bitch Ch. 03'

by Turn_me_out

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely keep this going!!! Hopefully soon

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 2 years ago

I loved this story. I wish I had met men like this when I was 18 and I was outed like this. Was hoping Cindy would show up and was not disappointed. Was so glad he could not stop showing how much he was loving it even with Cindy watching. Hope you write more!!

jackerwoojackerwooover 2 years ago

just what i need to be taken

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a hot story. More please. I want to know what happens next. What’s the fallout with his friends and does he move in with the daddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! here I am naked, lube all over my asshole and dick wishing two bigmen would use me like this! I would fall in love with them and forever be their fuck toy.

Love how two fat dicks pounded his sweet hole.fuck that bitch Cindy...If she was any good she would have stripped naked and demanded the two oldmen double penetrate her holes too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any men in los angeles area want to fuck myboy hole like this/ john 747-999-5998 text and we fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jon is their bitch now, or at least until they get tired of him and sell him on. Love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate those monsters; if they are even REMOTELY real… well, I’ll leave it to your imagination.

But honestly, what was the motive for those old men seducing Jon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My girlfriend is asleep beside me while I read and jerk off while imaging myself as Jon… Please don’t let this be the last chapter! Jon has so much more exploring to do with more older men!

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

Great series I'm jacking waiting for two old men to make me their bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

moreeee :)

dieter40sndieter40snover 2 years ago

eine sehr geile story, danke, hoffentlich geht sie weiter. Wenn er den beiden gehört, fällt ihnen bestimmt noch viel ein, was sie mit ihm machen können.

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayerover 2 years ago

Thank you for your twink-Daddy gay man trilogy. I look forward to your next story and its direction. Personally, I would be interested in knowing what happens to Cindy. Seeing her BF get fucked by two fat Daddies must have been traumatic. Does she drop out of school and become a ghetto whore? Alternately, does she fall under the spell of one or more mature dominant lesbians? There are so many directions to go with the introduced Cindy character.

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

great story hope their adventures continue does jon stay with his new daddies or does he go home but continues to be a total bottom slut for hot older men or do Daddy Wayne & Daddy Frank keep him as their personal fuck toy & maybe share him with friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where can i meet these two men, three times i have read this story in two days, and three times i have cum hard in my boxers. I have only ever had two guys in me, and loved every minute, but the wife would be as shocked as Cindy, well i think so, she had thoughts that i was bi when we got together, but soon dismissed it, but yes, i have bi tendencies and admit to liking a guy fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow, the idea of two cocks in my hole at the same time is scary but also so sexy.

nipplahnipplahover 2 years ago

TOTALLY ENTHRALLING!

LIVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When are there going to br new stories? Ive jerked off at least a few times to each story. Wish i could find two daddies to take care of me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for more stories like this!

TerriCTerriCover 1 year ago

My favorite of the series. The idea of his gf catching him getting fucked by those two brutes and cumming from it while looking her in the eye... great scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was great! Being caught and humiliated but enjoying it! I wish someone would come in my ass!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot reading , Jon is really enjoying his new role and may never look back…….

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Omg I wish I was taken like that when I was younger. I’m 62 now and married with kids wanting to be someone’s sex toy. Sucking cock and getting fucked as much as they want to use me. Last few years I been th8nkingnabout this not sure where I even came from as I’m not gay. lol weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love “caught” stories..totally beyond hot to think of wifey seeing you being anally penetrated by a thick gay cock…Imagining her shrieking and calling me gay, which suddenly makes my cock explode..Please more stories..

JT

cdCindy1cdCindy117 days ago

Just like the other readers, I too would love to have my wife walk in and catch me sucking cock and getting fucked by 2 hot hunky men. Would be even better if she called me a "faggot" and said to me "I've always wondered if you are gay". I would respond "yes dear. I am gay and these are my 2 hottest gay lovers." It would be such a relief to finally "come out" to her and be open about my sexuality. Thank you for this story. It is fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous