Two Old People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't respond but kissed her forehead lovingly.

Wendy looked at me, "I want to talk about the family gathering we had this evening. Did you know that Joe, Mary's 16 years old son, uses illicit drugs?"

"I sat by him for about an hour and when we weren't eating, we talked mostly about his multiple tattoos. I had no idea about his drug use."

"I had a long discussion with Mary about her son. He has difficulties in school. In the last 2 years, his test scores declined significantly and he was seen frequently with delinquent kids. Mary and her husband are worried about him all the time. He doesn't listen to them anymore. The reason Mary's husband didn't show up is that he was reluctant to talk about his son if asked. Did you know that the stress in that family is so severe that they didn't have sex for months? They are so troubled and tired mentally that sex is the last thing on their mind right now!..."

"Wendy, I had a long discussion with our son too. Sarah is what we used to call in the old days 'easy' and she plays with several men simultaneously. Did you know that she underwent 2 induced abortions already? And did anybody inform you that her younger sister is seriously considering changing her sex to male? With all these issues on their shoulders, Jeff and his wife haven't had sex for a long time too..."

Wendy sighed, "What world do we live in these days? Young people struggle so much that they cannot enjoy one of the most pleasurable activities in life, while septuagenarians have the best sex of their lives?..."

"Frankly I have no idea, but I was thinking the same thing, dear."

I smiled at the love of my life, "It's becoming late and I think that it's time to go to sleep. Do you think that we can squeeze another bed exercise into our tight schedule tomorrow?..."

12