All Comments on 'Two Out Of Threesome'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Good one!

Sadie's a star for letting the boys discover their real selves early on, rather than years of prevaricating doubt. Every boy should have a friend like her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Wow! That was one hot story. I was totally entranced by sucking cock my first time too. It not only rings true, but it was paced just right. I hope they continue to explore all the options of man on man sexual satisfaction. Can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!!!

Can see this happening and it's so exciting! Discovering this kind of pleasure is so awesome. Got me going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

Very nice story! Would love to see more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant! I love it when the girl misses out!

A perfect little short — but super hot — story. Sadie is hungry for cock... but her plan backfires on her: the boys have discovered each other and now they have no interest in her. Girls need cock... but guys don’t necessarily need pussy!

parker3522parker3522over 4 years ago
Hot Discovery! Cock!

Young, Dumb and Full of Cum.

Discovering you or I have an appetite for sucking cock is amazing.

It opens up a whole new world.

Well written, I'm adding you to my favorites.

I too write gay stories in literotica. Check them out if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was great. The boys will be doing that for a while.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story of two young guys discovering gay lust with help from a woman!

mikeronmikeronover 3 years ago
Threesome

My best friend and I were fooling around with my hot cousin. She talked us into sucking each others cocks. Your story brings back fond memories, thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it because it was different. A good read. Well described action. I got rock hard reading your story. Meant I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love stories like this where the girl tries to manipulate the guys and it backfires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Funny great twist

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Wow Sadie wanted a show and that’s just what she got. 11 months ago I finally had the pleasure of getting with a friend that I’ve wanted for the 5 years We’ve known each other. My friend Summer is a black transgendered person. She use to come over on Saturday night and we had dinner and movie night. Then last November we were sitting on my couch when she looked at me and said You want to touch it. Hell yes I did. She took off her sweatpants and she was already hard. She’s hung too 9-10 inches and a girth as big as my wrist. I could only get half of her cock in my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...