Two Out Of Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmfffff!" Kevin groaned as he emptied his balls once more into his friend's willing mouth. He never broke their cocksucking metre.

Kevin wasn't sure if it had merely been the stimulation... or had he come so hard because Sadie called them gay? It didn't matter. Sadie didn't matter. He would never experience anything better or hotter than this. Mark was clearly enjoying himself too, and right now Kevin wanted nothing more than to extend his friend's pleasure along with his own.

Sadie watched the two newly-minted faggots making love beneath her. She listened to the wet sucking and licking sounds. Even now, when hope was lost, she still looked for an opening between the two boys in which she might insert herself and benefit from Mark's giant cock and Kevin's solicitous mouth.

But the two naked boys gave her no such opening. Each had his lips locked on his counterpart's genitals and their hands roved over each other's bodies, massaging, kneading, caressing.

"Just my luck," Sadie said.

She got dressed. It was early yet. She might still get lucky on the boardwalk, but from the looks of things she would have to find a guy who could take her back to his place. Or his car, come to that. Things might have gone off the rails, but one way or the other she was getting fucked tonight.

Sadie tapped Kevin on the shoulder to get his attention. An eye opened to look at her but he never slowed in his work to speak to her.

"Straighten the bed and lock the door when you're done," Sadie said. "My parents are home at midnight. You gayboys better make sure you're out of here before that!"


12