Two Participants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jonathan becomes lost in the sensations, unable to focus on tormenting Kyra's sex, he begins to breathe even more heavily, moaning in delight that this might be the last time. Kyra continues to rub him, sliding around so that she is now off of his body. While his balls could not get any tighter than before, Kyra can feel the swelling of his cock as his orgasm begins to flow through his shaft, every muscle tightening.

"FUCK!!!" Jonathan yells and continues yelling as his body seizes, his mind going blank for the moment that he ejaculates like a volcano, shooting up over his sweat and oil drenched body. The orgasm pulsates unendingly through his shaft and his essence drips down her hands while Kyra continues masturbating him, determined to give him every possible second of fulfilment. Jonathan throws his head back, his eyes shut tight as the fire of pleasure ensnares him, feeling like something buried deep within him all of his life is being finally unleashed. The surges of the orgasm continue as if echoing through his cock repeatedly every few seconds, with each throb, another surge of cum seems to be squeezed from his shaft. Finally, hearing the deep breaths as the echoes of pleasure seem to die down, Kyra's motions also begin to slow and she knows that it is over.

Outside the cell, Jasmine presses a button and turns to Terrence. "I would consider that a resounding success," she says while smiling, gas filling the cell.

"Yes," agrees her colleague. "Though I am sure we will need to test it much more extensively before ever releasing it to the public." He smirks as Kyra and Jonathan succumb to the gas, their bodies slumping into an instant sleep.

"Naturally," replies Jasmine, "I'm sure after these results there will be countless willing subjects, though I always enjoy perverting those that think they are innocent of such desires," she adds.

Terrence smiles absent-mindedly and responds, "A pity we had to ever let them finish."

"Oh I'm sure they will find themselves always drawn to these pleasures now. Now that they have tasted it, they will always crave it."

* * * * *

The piercing morning sun filters through the cracks in the curtains, spilling along the large hotel room like a liquid trying to rest at every surface. Kyra and Jonathan wake at almost the same time, facing one another, wordlessly they sit up fast. A glance around leads them to the conclusion that they are alone in this magnificent room. They both collapse back down on the bed, remaining silent as waves of both embarrassment and disbelief crash through them.

"That... that was... something else, wasn't it? It was like a dream," Kyra finally says, broaching the inevitable. With a deep breath and a sigh, Jonathan smiles weakly and agrees; the same sense of comfort he had felt with her before the ordeal, when they had just been sitting in the waiting room together, seems to come back. While avoiding the more explicit details, they spend much time discussing the events they had shared, speaking of it like it had merely been a cinema trip together.

After a little while, Jonathan notices two envelopes on the drawer at the foot of the bed, his eyes widen as he opens it before passing Kyra her own. Having undergone such a period of unspeakable pleasures, and having spent so long engaging in one another's company, the pair had entirely forgotten about the reason they had taken part in the study in the first place.

The pair gasps and murmurs their joy upon opening the envelopes and seeing a higher payment than expected, nearly the equivalent of a whole year's wages. In silence they each read the accompanying note...

'Thank you very much for taking part in the study, with your help we have all of the information we needed. Your confidentiality and security is always our highest priority, therefore no recordings or records of participation will be kept other than that which is needed for research purposes. Please find enclosed your payment. We greatly appreciate your involvement and if you would be interested in taking part in future studies, or wish to inquire about any other associated research, please do contact us (contact details overleaf). Kind regards.'

As the two get dressed, they each read the note again, both with the same question in their minds. Jonathan is the first to ask it. "So... would you consider it? Would you be interested in doing any other research for them?"

Kyra contemplates for a moment. "I'm not sure. I don't want to think about it right now," she says softly, but smiles as Jonathan looks at her, letting him know that she isn't trying to avoid him talking more to her.

"How about I go and order a taxi into town and we can make our way back from there?" he says to change the tone of the conversation.

"I'd like that a lot," she replies, beaming at him.

"Great, we can get something to eat too. I'll go to the reception and see when one is available while you can get ready and meet me there."

Kyra cheerily smiles at him before he makes his way out of the room. After getting herself changed and ready to leave, she picks up her envelope and takes out the note inside while passing a bin. Instinctively she makes to throw it away, yet something inside her seems to freeze every muscle. Rooted to the spot, she glances at the piece of paper loosely held between her fingers. A second passes, then a minute. So many thoughts buzz through her head. Without a sound, she puts the note back into the envelope with her cheque and leaves the room.

The End

*Originally posted under my old username 'RandyMcmuffin'*

All works can now be found under PleasureTorture