Two Parts to Every Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A young black man teaches her how to blow him.
8.2k words
4.43
7.3k
26
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

This is a new direction for me; trying to tell a story from the point of view of the wife and also her cuckold husband.

It was the second Saturday of January and the night of my wife's belated work Christmas party and she'd texted me 40 minutes before to say she was ready to leave and could I drop her friend Jody off too.

Now I'd been waiting in the cold 15 minutes with no sign of her; but I recognised a couple of people smoking outside Ruby's Slipper; a trendy bar at the opposite end of the piazza. Should I text her or not?

Eventually I spotted her and Jody staggering out the front door, sandwiching a beefy black guy who had his arms around both women' hips.

'Hmmmm' I thought as I realised it was Rod, a deputy manager at the Department Store she worked in. He'd always seemed OK when I'd met him in the store, but Toni had eluded to his reputation among the younger women who worked there in her regular debriefings of her week at work.

The closer they got the more I could see my wife giggling as he whispered in her ear, then I saw his hands clearly grab both her and Jody's boobs. Toni left it there a good few seconds before she slapped it away.

Drunkenly and not realising I could see them, the trio stopped and her black Deputy Manager turned to Jody and gave her a lingering goodnight/Christmas kiss, then turned back to my 41 year old wife and leaned in for the same. She avoided him on his first sweep then following a quick look around, let him kiss her full on the lips.

My heart sank and my anger rose; but after counting to 10 I got out of the car, then waved and shouted "Over here.... Toni! Over here!"

My curvaceous wife looked around and finally her eyes alighted on mine and she waved back, but if I wasn't mistaken Rod pulled the women in even tighter as he flashed a big arrogant smile at me and had another squeeze of her tit.

Toni, pulled free but he playfully held onto her arm, whimpering "Don't go!" but she stumbled into my arms.

Jody on the other hand looked too drunk to make a cognitive decision, as Rod began guiding her away,

"Come on back to the party babe; let's me and you have a dance and a good time ..... it'll make Rod happy if we have another dance."

I couldn't stop myself and stepped forward taking Jody's arm and using a minimum of force pulled her free and told her to get in the car.

The young black gym-bunny looked bemused and took a step towards me;

"You don't want to do that fella!"

I grunted and raised one hand and pointed it at him as I made a fist with the other hand.

"Come on Babe .... come back." He arrogantly continued as Jody looked ever more confused.

"Martin! What are you doing?" My wife screamed, "Stop that!"

Rod took another step forward and this time I adopted 'the stance' that showed I meant business with both hands now in fists.

"She's a married woman and pissed .... and WE are taking her home ... now step back big boy or it's not going to have a happy ending for you."

As drunk as he was the look in his eyes told me he didn't fancy his chances with me, although he had a couple of pounds on me looking a bit like a stocky middle-weight but this wasn't my first rodeo; although not for quite a few years.

"Okay man .... cool it ... cool it." He smiled as he raised his hands as if in surrender as two more men from their party approached us, "I'm a a lover not a fighter" Rod tried to diffuse the situation as my wife became borderline hysterical.

"Are you okay Rod?" a guy I half recognised from the store slurred; "Oh...it's you Mart .... what's going on?"

"Nothing" I spat out through gritted teeth, my fists now turning white around the knuckles.

"Nothing ... nothing .... we are cool .... aren't we?" Rod mumbled as he still tried to make sense of the situation that was rapidly going down hill for him.

"Away you go" I shushed him away with my hands, and he slowly turned and walked towards the bar with Gavin and the other lad.

Experience told me not to turn my back on him, so I slowly stepped backwards to my car, where my wife was cradling her wailing young friend.

"What was all that about." She hissed as she tried to get the uncoordinated Jody into the back seat.

"Well?" She glared.

"That was all wrong." I morally defended myself as we got into the car. "look at her .... do you think she's capable of fighting him off? And she's only been married five minutes!"

"It's none of your bloody business though .... my God .... I work with him .... Oh God I will have to apologise on Monday."

"APOLOGISE? Don't you fu...... dare!" I growled as we drove through the neon streets. "Look at her ....just look at her!"

Toni turned to see Jody trying to send a text on her upside down phone which then fell on the floor to a look of total bemusement.

"I don't bloody care .... she's a big girl and Rod would have looked after her."

"Look after her? Don't be so naïve .... her knickers would have been around her ankles before I'd started the engine."

"Don't be Corse .... Rod's not like that."

I turned towards her and knew it was a losing battle, so the rest of the journey was in icy silence until we arrived at Jody's flat where her young husband met us at the door as I half carried his gorgeous wife up the path.

The frosty atmosphere continued the following day, which wasn't helped by my wife's hangover.

I had a sales meeting at HQ on the Monday morning which necessitated a 6am start and I had appointments across the Southern part of my region over the next couple of days which meant I would be away from home until Thursday .... as usual.

Toni's Version

I've never really been a 'party girl' and now at 41 I much prefer a nice meal with friends than being bumped and bored in a noisy pub; but this year our works Christmas Party, while later than usual was great fun; starting with a meal in an Italian restaurant then taking over a large back room in one of the city's coolest bars, Ruby's Slipper with a wicked disco.

I couldn't remember the last time I'd laughed as much and danced too; mostly with female friends but a couple of younger colleagues moved in which was very flattering, and while he'd flitted around like the Social Butterfly he was, my department head, the dapperly dressed Rod sort of commandeered my young friend Jody and I late in the evening; flirting outrageously and buying us colourful cocktails.

When we danced he was very 'feely touchy' which shouldn't have been a surprise as at work he's very tactile, touching your arm or sometimes your waist or hip when talking to you; especially when he wants a job doing, then he uses a catchphrase "Do you want to make Rod happy?" which would be accompanied by a cheeky smile and a squeeze of the hip or arm, which always gave him what he wanted ... work wise at least.

As the party went on after midnight I texted my husband for him to collect me and take my recently married friend Jody home too; but Rod kept insisting on 'one more dance' which became a little bit too intimate, especially with Jody, who turned away from him and 'twerked' her rear end into his groin. I knew my husband wouldn't be happy at waiting, but this was too much fun.

Eventually I grabbed Jody when I thought Rod wasn't looking and tried to sneak out, only for him to find us and insist on walking us to our 'taxi'.

As we did he put his arms around us and pulled us against him; then whispered "Come on ladies; stay and have some fun .....then we can go back to my place and have a sexy threesome!"

Jody purred, "Oooohhh." but I slapped his hand and laughed, "you can get those ideas out of your mind right now!"

Rod laughed then squeezed my boob, which I have to admit I quite enjoyed as I presumed he thought I was too old for such nonsense, leaving it there for a little bit too long for a married woman of my age!

"Come on Tone .... Jody's up for it .... kissy kissy, sucky sucky..... fucky fucky! Aren't you Jode?"

"Mmmm" she purred trying to concentrate on standing upright.

"No! I've told you .... get those thoughts out of your mind right now mister!" I uttered .... but laughed at his cheek just as he squeezed my boob again.

"Do I get a Christmas kiss then?" Without waiting for a reply he stuck his tongue right down my friends' throat then turned to me, and gave me a salacious grin before kissing me in a way I'd never been kissed before; making me go weak at the knees.

"Are you really sure you won't come back for a threesome?" He grinned, "we can take your cab."

Just then I heard my husband calling me .... which was a relief, as I was a tiny bit tempted.

"That's not a taxi ... that's my husband." I said giving him an 'old fashioned look.' Thinking I'd 'won' Rod chuckled, "He's welcome to watch."

I broke away to greet my husband but he'd seen something I hadn't and stepped between us and pulled Jody away from Rod, telling him angrily to let her go. The next few seconds were a drunken blur as Martin and Rod faced off as if they were going to fight for Jody's honour or something.

I remember screaming for them to stop, in case my husband hit my Manager, and knowing him it wouldn't just be one punch, although I thought those days were behind him now.

The kerfuffle ended and we got in the car and I lost my temper telling him that 'he had embarrassed me' and 'I didn't know if I could show my face at work again' then the tipping point was when I told him that I would 'have to apologise for his behaviour.'

He wasn't happy, and we barely spoke for the rest of the journey or the next day; partly because I was embarrassed at his behaviour but also because he had saved Jody from making a huge a mistake; but obviously I couldn't admit to that, could I?

Martin's Version

I was still pretty pissed off at my wife's behaviour and huff from Saturday night, so we barely spoke all day Sunday, I left to play golf before she got out of bed and I arrived home just as our daughter and her boyfriend arrived for lunch. They stayed till about six, then I went to organise things for the following week's travels, watched a bit of TV in stony silence then I went to bed about 9.

My brain was in overdrive as I drove to HQ on Monday morning, and pretty much the rest of the day until I got to my hotel. As usual I checked and responded to my e-mails, then phoned Toni at about 7.30 before going down to the the restaurant for dinner then returning to my room for a couple of hours surfing porn and a nice cheeky wank.

The phone conversation was a bit strained but I didn't ask if she had apologised on my behalf, presuming she would have done.... but life goes on.

My wife is still damn gorgeous in my eyes and we made love every week, sometimes twice if I was lucky.

Sex was as good as it ever was, I would make her cum every time by licking her, then depending on her mood, fuck her missionary style or doggy. Judging by conversations with friends and relatives over the years I always had the feeling that I got more than most.

When I arrived home on Thursday night, the mood had defrosted and we had a convivial meal before I checked my e-mails and about 9pm we settled down to watch TV.

As usual I went to the pub with friends on Friday night and when I returned home Toni was already in bed, but still awake, so I made 'my move' -- massaging her back, then running my hand between her chest and arm so I could caress her 34DD tits, then as soon as her nipples hardened we kissed, then I kissed my way South until I got to her 'honey pot' which I licked and sucked until she came with a shaking orgasm, which wasn't that unusual, but she hadn't had one like that for a while. She kept her legs wide apart which I took to mean I was being invited to fuck her; and I did, although got a bit of a surprise when she wrapped her legs around me and greeted every thrust with one of her own, which turned me on a little bit too much and I barely lasted two minutes before squirting my load in her sweet pussy.

The following evening and we went out with two other couples for a meal after my golf game, then went back to Gary and Lynn's for a 'nightcap' or two which meant we got home about one.

I was lying in bed when Toni walked in naked as usual from the bathroom; she really was a sexy woman and I felt a stirring in my loins; so following a quick kiss, we spooned and I cheekily nudged it between her bum cheeks, which made her squirm a little then grind on my dick. I took this to be a positive move, so caressed her tits, kissed her then moved down to her pussy which was very, very moist .... much wetter than usual but down to work I went and in under two minutes Toni began shaking and had a very noisy orgasm. Again, not totally unusual .... but noticeable none the less.

"Do you want to turn over?" I asked; hoping for some doggy action, and she smiled and obliged. Before poking my cock in I stroked her voluptuous arse and thighs and even stroked her wet kitty, which made her purr.

My cock slid in very easily (too easily with hindsight) and I banged away as hard as possible while watching in the wardrobe mirror; and much quicker than usual I felt my balls tighten and I spurted deep inside my wife's pussy.

I couldn't be totally sure but it sounded like a sigh from my wife and she then said something I couldn't hear.

"What was that?" I panted as I dismounted and flopped down beside her gasping for breath.

"Good." I said "Good." My wife muttered as she got out of bed to clean herself in the bathroom, then turned and smiled, "Good." She repeated.

Sunday was Sunday, I played golf in the morning and our daughter and her boyfriend arrived for lunch and stayed until about six. Toni watched some quizzes then 'semi-famous people dancing' or similar nonsense while I prepared my workload for the next few days when again I would be staying away until Thursday.

It would have been asking too much to have sex three nights in a row, so after a kiss on the cheek we went to sleep, back to back, although she seemed a bit restless.

Toni's Version

I was mortified by my husband's action on the Saturday night, threatening and even attempting to fight my boss and friend Rod. I'd not seen this side of him for many years and never ever, when he was sober.

He buggered off playing golf the next morning which made me even angrier, as when he came home it was a few minutes after my daughter and her boyfriend arrived for Sunday lunch. She's no fool and sensed 'an atmosphere' as the afternoon progressed but I shooed away her delicate questioning when we were alone.

Even after they left Martin hid himself away in his office for an hour or so and by then it was virtually bedtime, so I was left still simmering.

The following day, Monday was busy on our department with a new stock delivery arriving meaning 'all hands to the tiller'; but even allowing for that I sensed Rod was avoiding me; even going as far as having his lunch in his office with the door closed.

About an hour before the store closed I was leaving the storeroom as he entered.

"Hello stranger." I greeted him.

"I'm sorry .... have I missed something?" Rod responded coldly.

"Have you been avoiding me?"

"Avoiding you?" He pretended to look puzzled, "I don't think so .... but perhaps the threat of your husband hitting me if I spoke to you may have been in the back of my mind."

"Shit! About that ..... I'm really really sorry." I whimpered, suddenly tearing up. "He hasn't been like that for years .... I don't know what got into him."

"Was it because I'm black?" He asked as icily as possible.

"Woah! Not at all .... he genuinely thought he was protecting Jody because she was so drunk."

"Protecting?"

"Yes .... you were very insistent that she stayed and Mart became all father-ish ....no more and no less!"

"OK." He nodded.

"Look Rod, I'm really sorry Mart behaved the way he did .... it was embarrassing and ....well, I don't want to .... you know ... spoil our .... 'friendship' here, what can I do to 'make you happy'?"

I teased, turning his catchphrase back on him.

"OK, I'll think about it ... no.... we're OK .... I was just .... never mind, as long as we are still friends."

He smiled then put his arms out, "I will think of some way you can make me happy then" he continued as I put the box I was carrying down and reciprocated with a long and warm hug, followed by him kissing me on the cheek.

"Are you OK?" Kathy asked when I re-entered the shop-floor, "you look a little flushed?"

"Oh...." I pondered, "I must be getting too old for those stairs."

Later when I was getting my coat from my locker, Rod appeared out of nowhere, "You live out Ockleford way, don't you?"

"Yes the estate behind the big school, why?"

"I've got to pick something up from a friend over that way ... do you want a lift; or does your Master meet you from the bus stop?"

I screwed my face up, "Don't go there .... anyway he's working away for a few days." I mistakenly admitted.

"See you in the car park then" he winked and grinned mischievously.

As I said 'Goodnight' to a couple of colleagues I had mixed emotions about getting a lift home from Rod.

I'd worked with him for nearly four years and thought of him as a friend, but what with his 'reputation' I had a pang of anxiety and, dare I say it .... excitement, too, although at my age I was pretty sure he didn't think of me 'in that way' as his reputation was very much with his attraction for younger women.

I was already next to his car when he appeared, "You're keen." he winked and grinned as he pressed the dabber to open the BMW doors.

I curled my lip in response, but got into his luxurious if rather old and worn car.

We were hardly out of the car park when he began questioning me about my husband and marriage, nothing too deep, but cheeky questions with a bit of flirting involved, which was no surprise after all these years.

"So, if he's away are you going to invite me in for a coffee or something?" He laughed, then stroked my thigh under my official grey skirt.

"No!" I laughed as I pushed his hand away. "What would the neighbours think?" Still laughing and still pushing his large 'wandering hand' away.

"That you had a handsome young lover?"

"You think something about yourself!" I teased back.

"I tell you what," he pondered, "if you're not going to invite me in how about we pop in here for a drink?" As we got near a country pub that I hadn't been in for years.

He parked around the back near a wall and a minute later we were at the bar. He bought me a 'large' G&T and he had a bottle of lager.

The bar was large and pretty empty with a few families in the restaurant. As we sat in a secluded corner I hardly noticed him wrap his muscular arm around my shoulder. His inquisition continued in a flirty way, eventually asking probing questions about my sex life if my husband worked away so much.

I was as vague as possible, but the drink on an empty stomach and his powerful aura made me accidentally confess "I have my ways."

His hand went back to my thigh as he whispered, "I'd love to watch you play with yourself .... do you use toys?"

"Oh my God!" I gasped realising what he'd just said, and forgetting his hand was stroking my thigh. "That's none of your bloody business!"

"I'll take that as a yes, then." He chuckled as a finger touched my pubic area through my tights and knickers.

"Stop that!" I hissed and pulled his hand away, "I'd better go."

"Before what?" He softly chuckled, "You turn into a pumpkin or before you give in and have a bit of fun?"

"I'm going!"

"Okay." He smiled again and handed me my coat as I stood up.

We walked to the car in silence but exchanged a few glances that probably gave him ideas above his station.

Inside the car he turned the radio on, but not the engine. Before I could say anything he wrapped his arm around my shoulder again and with a finger from his other hand touched my chin and turned my face towards him.

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers