Two Parts to Every Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really didn't know what to think or do as he directed my head towards his and he kissed me ..... kissed me in a way I'd never been kissed before, the type of kiss that makes you go weak at the knees.

His lips covered mine and he KISSED ME .... I tried to respond in like; but he was very forceful and passionate, touching my lips with his tongue then sliding it past them until it nearly filled my mouth, making my chest heave.

Speaking of which, I was so engrossed in the kiss I hadn't noticed him caressing my breast through my blouse then when I didn't respond negatively, he deftly unbuttoned the blouse from neck to navel although I was still wearing my winter coat, then slid his hand inside to cup my boob over my bra.

What was I doing?

What was I letting him do?

By now he had twisted onto his side and had pulled me into a similar position, still French kissing me and was now popping my middle aged and floppy boob out of the cup .... and I still made no motion to stop him.

Eventually Rod broke our kiss leaving my panting for breath then dipped his head and began suckling my tingling nipple.

"Oh my God .... what am I doing?" I panted as his free hand returned to my thighs, trying to part them, but I resisted.

Still sucking on my boob, he continued stroking my thighs after pulling my skirt to my hips.

"No Rod .... stop .... stop please." I panted.

"You said you wanted to make me happy," He sexily chuckled, puling my coat off then then pushed my bra strap off my shoulder and pulled my other boob out of its cup .... with no resistance from me, it's sad to say.

He pulled me to him and French Kissed me again as he played with my floppy 34DD's .... in a way my husband never had.

"Take your tights off." He coolly asked.

"No... no... I can't .... I'm married .... I'm not like that .... you know I'm not." I gabbled, trying not to cry but doing nothing about covering my boobs.

"OK, but you're not going to leave me like this with blue balls are you?"

Rod took my hand and placed it on his groin.

"Bloody Hell!" I gasped and tried to recoil my hand, but he held it firmly in place then slowly moved it along, what was obviously his erection and the likes of which I'd never seen before .... which was no surprise as I'd only had one other lover before marrying.

"Come on ..... you aren't really going to leave me like this? Are you?" He repeated.

As he let my hand go I shook my head, but couldn't stop staring at the lump in his trousers.

"Let's see if this changes your mind." Rod grinned and unzipped his trousers then slowly teasingly raising his hips and pulled them down to his knees, leaving the 'lump' on show beneath his tight, white pants.

My chest was heaving and my mouth had gone dry as he took my hand again and placed it back on the lump.

"Shit .... is that real?" I stupidly asked.

"You'd better believe it," he coyly replied, "and there's more if you really want it."

He then pushed my hand along the 'lump' making me breathe heavily.

"Take it out and get a proper look."

I now had my hand on it without his help, but shook my head.

Rod chuckled then cupped my boob again as he pushed a thumb in the waist band of his pants, then teasingly pulled them down until his big fat cock popped out as if on a spring.

"Jesus Christ!" I gasped at the size of it, as it dwarfed my husbands in length and girth.

Rod was now tugging on his cock as he nonchalantly jiggled my boobs and played with my nipples.

"Come on ..... don't fucking leave me with blue balls." He grinned as he took my hand and pressed it against the rubbery shaft.

"What do you want?" I nervously inhaled as he gently guided my fingers around it.

"A wank and a blow hob if you're not dropping your knickers." He now sounded a bit exasperated. "That's if you really want to make me happy and forget about your husband wanting to smash my face in."

"Oh." I gasped, "I've never ... oh no ... Oh shit .... never .... you know?"

"You haven't what?" He replied quizzically.

"You know." I repeated as my fingers remained gripping his shaft which actually grew another inch before my very eyes.

"What? Wanked somebody or sucked their cock?" He laughed with an air of incredulity.

"Both .... either." I confessed.

"You're fucking kidding?" He looked at me straight eyeball to eyeball, "Seriously? You've never sucked him off.... ever?"

I meekly shook my head.

It was true.

My husband had intimated that I should a few times when we were younger, over the years but I was very naïve and worried he'd either pee on me or cum on me or in or worse still, actually in my mouth .... neither of which appealed.

So, in recent years he'd sort of given up, even though after hearing girls at work talk about such things I felt I'd like to try again; but after 20 years or so .... it wasn't my way to instigate sex.

"Fucking Hell! Never?"

I shook my head.

"I'll teach you then .... he can thank me later." Rod cackled.

With his hand covering mine which was still wrapped around his thick rubbery shaft, he grinned then firmly told me, "Me me happy, Kiss it .... kiss the knob."

A shiver went down my back, but I nervously shuffled in my seat then bent forwards and did as he commanded, tentatively kissing his cockhead.

"Ooh," he purred, "now kiss it up and down," we both moved our hands clear and again, I did as told, gently kissing the young black mans' cock from tip to balls and back again.

"Good girl." he laughed, patting me subserviently on the head. "Now, kiss the tip and then down the shaft to my balls again.

My chest was heaving with slutty excitement as I kissed his swelling cock.

"Mmmmm, now lick the knob and then down my shaft."

Without a second thought for my husband I automatically pushed out my saliva covered tongue and circled his brown velvety knob, than longingly down the tight skin on his shaft that was now rock hard and a good two inches longer than when I'd first seen it ten minutes previously.

"Mmmmmm... that's gooood..... oh Toni baby! ....keep doing that." I did; alternating with sexy kisses too. "Now cover my knob with your mouth and take as much in as you can." He smirked as he tapped it against my nose and chin.

I was hungry for his shiny black cock now and eagerly covered it with my mouth until I couldn't get any more in, "Now suck on it ..... up and down .... up and down." It seemed so natural as I did just that, as he wrapped his hand around it and began wanking it into my mouth as I sucked and licked the bulbous cockhead.

"You're a quick learner" Rod sighed as I stopped sucking to kiss and lick his long thick cock again, then back to sucking on it. All I wanted to do was 'make him happy' without a care in the world, not even worrying that he might pee on me or, worse still cum while I was sucking him, I just wanted to make him happy.

I could feel a strange heat and tingle in my nether regions as I performed my first ever blowjob while Rod roughly squeezed and occasionally slapped my dangling boobs as his wanking became faster, which I was strangely enjoying.

"Oh you horny fucker ..... what has Martin been missing all these years?" He cackled as he cupped the back of my head and wanked even faster into my mouth, making me unable to suck him, he was so fast.

"Uh ....uh...huh... HUH.!" Rod grunted and my worst fear came to fruition as he spunked into my mouth and I was unable .... and probably unwilling.... to pull my head away.

I'd probably only ever seen my husband cum two or three times in all our years together and wasn't prepared for how much Rod was firing into my mouth then onto my boobs then back in my mouth and still more cum oozed out, I had no choice but to swallow it as he held my head firmly in place.

"Seriously .... whys he never made you suck him off .... you're a fucking natural cocksucker .... if he doesn't want it .... I will take his fucking place pronto." He gasped while gulping for air and draining the last squirt over my cheek.

I took the opportunity to move back into an upright position, with some of his cum still coating my tongue and running down my face.

The smell of sex and spunk was intoxicating as it filled the car.

My first reaction was to spit it out, but there was nowhere to do that so, but after already swallowing what felt like half a pint, I naughtily swallowed the remnants too.

Contrary to popular myth there wasn't any discernable taste as such, and it felt 'creamier' than I'd have expected.

"Fuck!" He grinned as he looked at me, "you're a fucking swallower.... who knew you were that dirty? You just gets better and fucking better!"

Without another word I shamefully looked away and reorganised my boobs, bra and blouse; but was still very conscious of that weird and very sexy feeling between my legs.

"Are you okay?" Rod asked, stroking my shoulder length hair, "Are we okay babe?"

I nodded confirmation as I fastened the last two buttons then used a tissue to wipe his cum from my face, then put the wet paper in my pocket.

"That was fucking amazing .... you are a fucking natural if you've never sucked Martin off before ..... did you enjoy it?"

I stared ahead as I pulled my coat on and rather too late, wrapped it around me hiding my boobs (as I was painfully aware my nipples were still poking through the material.)

"Did you?" He probed again; "Fuck Toni .... you did, I know you did .... fuck you got well into it!"

"What if I did .... 'enjoy' it." I rasped, "There's a first time for everything .... and that's what that was .... don't get any ideas, that was my first and last time .... now take me home ... well, the end of the street."

Rod started the engine and pulled out of the pub car park as a couple of cars entered; thankfully missing my 'show.'

There's a shop at the opening to our housing estate and I made sure he dropped me off there, after checking no one who knew me was around.

As I took my seat-belt off he took my arm and pulled me back towards him; "I hope I get a kiss goodnight." He chortled, and before I knew it we were kissing again, until he sharply pulled away, fanning his mouth and grimacing before laughing out loud, "Ugh .... spunky breath!"

I was shocked and stunned, but he just laughed .... "Only kidding."

With no further ado I got out of the car and didn't look back. My head was racing as I couldn't believe what I'd just done, and with a young black colleague at that.

As soon as I walked into the house the phone began ringing. I picked it up and it was my husband; right on time .... as he's a man of habit.

We chatted about his day and what looked to be in the post, with hardly a mention of what I'd got up to in my day .... which was good, although he did ask if I had apologised to Rod after he'd expressly told me not to.

"I've hardly seen him today .... I think he was avoiding me." I half lied, as it had been true for half a day.

"Well don't." He grunted and our conversation fizzled to a close as usual with him mumbling about having to go down to the restaurant then he would be 'doing work stuff' on the computer all night, which I always presumed was code for watching porn.

My lie had come all to easily making me feel even more guilty about my actions in Rod's car.

With my boobs still smeared with the young man's cum, I needed a shower before making dinner. I've never really been one for masturbation; I don't know why but even before getting married I rarely imbibed; but once in the hot shower and the soapy bubbles cleaning the sweat and jizz off my boobs I got a definite tingle between my legs and tried to wash it away with my sponge, but that just made it worse and I found myself pressed against the shower glass frantically rubbing my clit with two firm fingers, while roughly squeezing my floppy boobs, just like my co-worker had done while I was sucking his cock and two minutes later I was shaking with a marvellous self-induced orgasm ... which made my legs shake and leaving me sliding down the glass until I was sitting in the basin as the hot water cascaded onto my heaving tits .....so much for feeling guilty.

Shocked; but smiling at the memory of performing oral sex on a young black man and so publicly too, I put on my pyjamas and went back downstairs for my evening meal.

Later in bed I couldn't get the images of Rod's huge black cock out of my head and no matter how hard I rubbed, couldn't bring myself to a second orgasm, leaving me very frustrated until I went downstairs and retrieved the soiled tissue. I took a sniff and it smelled of 100% pure sex. I climbed back into bed and draped it over my nose as I roughly squeezed my tits then holding it in place used my free hand to deliriously rub my clit and occasionally finger myself until I had another screeching orgasm that left me shaking.

The following day Rod was back to his normal convivial and tactile self, flirting outrageously not just with me, but the others on the shop floor; always asking if one of us "wanted to make Rod happy," before selecting someone to do a task and it appeared that we all did, which got me wondering who else he'd seduced like he had me.

At about 4pm I was in the corridor when he signalled me to come into his office.

"Is lover-boy away again tonight?" He cheekily grinned.

"He just might be." I tried to hide my smile.

"Do you want to go for a quick drink and a lift home?"

I answered a touch to quickly, "can do."

"I will get it primed then." He winked, which made me coltishly glare at him.

The last hour dragged by in anticipation of what may or may happen again.

Rod was already in his car when I got there.

As we pulled out of the car park his left hand went straight onto my knee then slid under my dress, and this time I waited for him to get to my upper thigh before I stopped him.

"Tights again?" He smiled and sighed.

"Of course .... what else would I wear at work?"

"I thought you might be a 'stockings' kinda gal." He winked as we slowly drove out of town.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Classy? Sexy? ..... yeh, you're classy and sexy and chicks like that tend to wear stockings." He dug himself out of that hole!

"I used to wear them, but not for years I suppose. Tights are far more comfortable."

"But not half as sexy though." He winked as he picked up speed on the dual carriageway.

Ten minutes and some very stilted flirting we were at the same pub and he parked in the same secluded spot.

"A drink?"

"Yes please."

It was soon apparent he was in more of a hurry to finish his drink tonight, but I supposed he'd put the hard work in the previous night and tonight he presumed I was a 'sure thing' .... which I was.

He finished his beer a few minutes before I'd finished my G&T, which sort of put me in charge, but I was just as horny as the young black stud, so when I'd drained the glass (for courage) he merely nodded his head towards the door and I responded by raising my eyebrows and smiling before loosely draping my coat over my shoulders.

This time he ushered me into the back seat and virtually pounced on me, kissing me even more passionately than the last time and his tongue filled my mouth, but this time I curled my own tongue around it, like he'd taught me to do with his cock, while he mauled my heaving breasts. In next to no time he'd unbuttoned my blouse and it was hanging on the back of the passenger seat alongside my bra!

Rod soon had me on my back sucking on my big tits, rubbing his face across them as well as licking and kissing my stiff nipples while his hand was up my skirt rubbing my pussy through two layers of nylon.

"I've waited fucking years to see these..... I never really thought you'd give them up .... they are fucking magnificent!" He panted between licks, sucks and kisses, "you have no idea how many hard-ons I've had thinking about sucking them."

Never having been in this position before my natural reaction was to just lie there and 'think of England' but there was something ennobling about being with a black lover that I made a grab for his cock through his trousers and wasn't disappointed .... as it was as long and thick as I'd remembered but not quite as hard, but I knew a new way of making that happen.

"Pull it out!" He gasped, rolling onto his side and breathing in, to allow me access.

It took quite a bit of fumbling as my hands were shaking, but I eventually unbuckled his belt and got his zip down without injuring him, and when I took hold of his pants waistband my eyes were on stalks.

My finger ran down his cock as I pulled his pants to his knees, and without a word from my young lover doubled over so I could kiss it. Although uncomfortable (for a woman my age) I grasped his shaft and began wanking it while sucking on his knob. Only when I saw my wedding ring as I curled my fingers up and down his hard shaft did I feel a pang of guilt .... then went back to sucking his big black cock.

"You horny fucker." Rod chuckled as he stroked my hair, "That's the way .... suck it baby... just like I taught you yesterday."

After a minute or so I had to sit upright then change position, with Rod lying along the back seat and me with one leg on the seat too and the other in the footwell, which allowed me full and comfortable access to his magnificent big black cock, which looked incredibly sexy with my white fingers wrapped around it tugging up and down into my mouth.

"That's it you dirty fucker .... suck it .... suck it!" Rod laughed, "You're fucking husband's missing a treat .... you being such a good fucking cocksucker!"

"I fucking love married sluts like you."

"Wrap your whoppers around it and give me a titty-wank," he kept grunting, and turning me on as he pushed my head back.

I looked at him quizzically.

"Fuck me .... you haven't ever done a titty-wank?"

I shook my head; but was keen to find out what he meant.

"Cup your whoppers around my cock and wank it with them."

I edged forward and did as he'd suggested, holding his hot black cock between my boobs.

"Spit on it .....Jiggle them!" He laughed again. "Lots of spit!" I did that and soon got into a very sexy rhythm that made his cockhead appear and disappear time and time again. Eventually when I ducked my head I could even kiss or lick the tip on upward strokes.

"My balls are fucking aching ..... get your knickers off."

I genuinely wasn't expecting that, as I was hoping for another mouthful of his cum.

Still with his cock in-between my huge tits, I shook my head, "no .... not here .... but you can do what you did last night .... in my mouth."

"Okay," he grinned, "but I gotta warn you there'll be a lot cos I didn't have a wank this morning and I've been thinking of this every time I've watched you bend over today."

I unshackled his cock from my tits and began vigorously sucking and wanking his big black cock, winding my fingers around it then tugging it viciously like the wanton slut that he was turning me into.

"Come on you dirty cunt ..... faster ... faster." He hissed as he began bucking his powerful hips while I took nearly half in my mouth as I furiously wanked the rest while cupping and shaking his massive balls.

I was in ecstasy as he forced his thickness further into my mouth with his forceful face fucking as I tried my utmost to make him cum with my just like the previous night.

"Oh FUCK ..... Toni .... I'm cumming .... I'm cumming!" I gripped his cock tighter as I speeded up wanking him until my hand was a blur, then following a primeval grunt I felt him jerk then a string of his cum hit my tonsils and groaning like dying beast he grabbed the back of my head and pulled it even further onto his cock which seemed to be erupting like a sexual volcano.

We stayed joined cock-to mouth for a few seconds until he emptied the last of his seed and slowly leaned back, withdrawing his wilting cock from my mouth, then rubbed it across my nose and cheeks with a huge grin on his face.