Two Parts to Every Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking Hell Toni .... I can't believe you'd never sucked a cock until last night." he sighed as I licked the tip of his knob.

"Honest." I smiled and did a 'stations of the cross' "It's not that I didn't want to ... really ... but ...." then I shrugged my shoulders.

"And your husband doesn't know that you're a secret slut?"

I scowled at the use of the word 'slut' .... but what else was I? So I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders again.

"is he home tomorrow?" Rod asked as he pulled his pants up.

"Thursday night." I nonchalantly replied.

"It's your day off tomorrow, isn't it?" I nodded as I adjusted my bra as if it was the most common thing in the world.

"Do you want to come around my place .... and do this properly?"

To be honest I was shocked. "I don't know .... I might ... might have stuff to do." I mumbled.

For some unfathomable reason my brain didn't seem to think oral sex in the back of a car wasn't 'really cheating' but intercourse would be.

"Come on ..... I really, really want to fuck you and it really, really would make me happy." he playfully begged than pouted.

I was now fastening my blouse and seriously tempted.

"You can put your best skimpies on, stockings and shit and I'll fuck you better than you've ever been fucked before .... trust me." He smirked while waggling his cock.

I was sure that would be the case; but still ..... this was more than enough for me and my conscience.

As we got out of the back of his car he pulled me to him and kissed me deep and longingly, regardless of just filling my mouth with his cum, then slid his hand up my skirt and squeezed and stroked my covered pussy.

"You're fucking soaking." He coldly looked into my eyes, "If you're not coming around tomorrow for a fuck I might just bend you over the car and fuck you now .... you know you want it.

It was patently true, and as tempting as it might be getting done doggy style al fresco I mumbled; "OK, Tomorrow .... OK... I will."

and meet you

"Good girl..... I will text my address."

We followed the same pattern as the previous night and again I walked in the house just as the phone rang.

I hung my coat up and answered ... it was my husband of course, making sure that I was at home .... alone. I doubted he didn't 'trust' me, but he was a creature of habit and a borderline control freak.

We had our regular chat about his day and a particularly awkward client, then what he thought he would have for his evening meal because the menu looked interesting.

Totally unknown to him.

I had my free hand inside my knickers feeling how wet my pussy was and sniffing the tissue from the previous night, wondering if I dared go to Rod's flat the following day and if I did what would I wear.

Did I even still have any stockings? I'd have to check.

"Toni ... are you still there?" He raised his voice.

"Yeh ... yes." I garbled, "sorry I was just looking at the letters that have arrived ... one looks important."

"Does it look like a cheque?"

"No."

"Anyway..." he continued with some self-pitying account of a different client, I think, then told me he'd have to go as he'd booked a table for 7.45, not even thinking to ask if I'd sucked a black man's cock to a fulfilling and sloppy completion and perhaps even swallowed his load.

Some men, huh?

This time in the shower I deliberately concentrated on my swollen pussy as well as my boobs and actually managed two orgasms .... something I'd never ever done one after the other before.

After putting my pyjamas on I searched my drawers and couldn't find anything suitable for an extra-marital tryst, so decided on a trip to a lingerie shop I was aware of in the next town in the morning.

tbc