Two Peoples Midlife Chris's Meet

Story Info
Two people meet as they have a midlife crisis.
5.1k words
4.36
14.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers

A Sean Carrington Adventure.

I am at that stage in life where I don't know where I want to go and having doubts about what I have already achieved. Looked it up in the Web; as I ticked five out of seven boxes I could be having a midlife crisis; this is my story.

I am in my early thirties, not in any relationship, financially secure, nice apartment that I spend a lot of time in. Most of my friends have partners or moved away to pastures green; two joined the Army, not quite there yet. My job is doing well and I have been recently promoted.

I have a friend who opted out a few years ago; now works in a caravan site at the top end of Loch Lomond. As I had an extended long weekend looming I thought I would visit him for a few days. But; he is heading to Oban for this long weekend; he managed to get a few days' work as a barman at some folk festival. However he arranged for me to rent a caravan at mates' rates; and, as usual, a bottle of Dark Rum as his organiser fee.

On the Friday morning I loaded my new executive company Ford with what I would need for the weekend; including a bottle of Dark Rum. It was one of those unusually warm June days, windows open, shorts and trainers on, top off, as I drove up from the city. The road up the banks of Loch Lomond are some of the most spectacular and picturest in Scotland and relaxing to drive, if you are not in a hurry; rounding each bend exposes you to a new view of mountain peaks and steep sided valleys to kill for.

I arrived at the caravan site, parked up, headed to the bar in the local hotel, with shorts and top on, to pick up the caravan key from behind the bar and possibly get a beer and lunch. As I walked in one of the colourful locals, that every village in the highlands seems to have and attract, was sitting there and invited me to join him. In accordance with tradition I bought him a beer along with mine.

It was an open secret that Jack was gay. Any night after a few drinks he always told you how after serving over nine years in the Army he was kicked out, after he got caught 'on the job so to speak' when on guard duty. He was guarding three derelict 40 foot Army huts that were to be demolished the next day; and were.

As we were sitting there someone I did not recognise came in. Jack knew him and invited him to join us; we all introduced ourselves. Alan; who was slightly shorter than me and also dressed in khaki shorts and trainers like me, mid-thirties give or take. He was from Newton Stewart, a small country town in the South West of Scotland, and was also up alone for the long weekend.

Jack got his next free beer as was the custom. But he had to go after he finished his beer, being a part time signalman in the local railway signal box and we could hear the train arriving. Jack would then sleep in the signal box until the next train arrived, in the opposite direction in about three hours; give or take.

Alan and I sat there as strangers, drinking our beers, exchanging views on what was happening in the world. Not that we could influence it in any way. As we both had finished our lunch and beers we left together.

We headed to our respective caravans, which turned out to be adjacent to each other. Alan invited me into his caravan for a coffee; I had still to unload my gear. His caravan was very warm, it was one of those unusual very humid and warm Scottish June days, he took off his shirt and invited me to do the same; these caravans do not have any form of air conditioning other than opening or closing the windows and doors. Alan was quite well tanned and muscular; I could do with losing some weight.

We both sat there with only our shorts on, our trainers being discarded too because of the heat, we sat there together with our feet up on the bench seats that these caravans have. Not touching but close enough together that we could feel each other encroaching on our invisible personal space that we all seem to have and enjoy.

As we sat there with our coffees; looking for someone to share my mid-life concerns with, I shared with Alan why I had come up for the weekend. He said he was also up thinking about what he should do; as he had recently been outed as being gay. In a small rural town, which he was the only physiotherapist in; he found it quite embarrassing after he overheard some locals talk about him in a very homophobic way.

I didn't know what to say, I think it must have shown, as he said you don't mind being with me, now that you know I am gay. I instinctively said no of course not, why should I; he said many people do. Well I am not one of those. He said thanks and placed his hand on top of mine that was holding my empty coffee cup. I got a nice warm comforting feeling from him touching me; I didn't think I would have; but I did.

Our conversation drifted through our woes, without reaching a conclusion. He said would I like for him to make a meal for both of us tonight; I said ok, I had brought a bottle of wine with me; my contribution.

We both had to get organised, as I got up to leave I put my hand reassuringly on Alan's bare leg, don't know why but I did, he reciprocated by putting his hand very relaxingly on top of mine. I felt very relaxed and comfortable about us doing that; left and went to my Caravan to get organised.

As I was getting my caravan and things organised, I could see Alan preparing our meal in his caravan, periodically our eyes locked on to each other. Difficult not to given the close proximity of our caravans. I was to come as I was, shorts and loose fitting shirt, at the appointed time I lifted the bottle of wine and headed over to his caravan.

When I arrived the aroma of the meal was tantalising, the table set complete with wine glasses. I found out later Alan's hobby was cooking. I poured the wine as Alan served up the meal, as the caravan was oppressively hot between the hot and humid day and the cooking; Alan removed his shirt before he sat down; I followed his lead.

As we sat there enjoying an excellent meal and the rather strong wine, chatting away. With both of us facing each other, apparently naked to anybody looking in as they walked bye that could not see we were wearing shorts. May have given them cause for gossip, fortunately nobody did; we think.

As the meal progressed and the effect of the strong wine on us, Alan moved his leg under the table until both our legs were touching each other. It was quite seductive and I started to get aroused by it; Alan too, going by the look on his face. I was a bit unsure the way things were developing; I think Alan could see that I was unsure and suggested we have a coffee.

We had our coffee sitting on the bench seats each with one leg crooked under the other, as we did in the afternoon, this time we allowed both our legs to mutually touch each other. I was starting to get pleasantly aroused again as I think Alan was too. Alan said to me, I think we were both meant to meet like this and asked me; are you gay? I said no I don't think so, not any more anyway.

My confession took Alan by surprise; I felt I had to explain. At college I had explored my sexuality with my friend Ian, although we had crossed the red line and had sex together, I never really thought that I was gay. A few years later I did have a discreet but open gay relationship with Vince which lasted for over a year, until he went overseas with his job. We had all moved on with our lives since then. For me nothing really on the sexual front, other than a handful of well-meaning blind date that never came to anything.

Alan said I see why you are having a mid-life crisis; you are looking to satisfy an inner need from your college days; possibly before that too. All I could say was you might be right; I don't know.

Alan explained how he found out he was gay. It was during his studies to become a physiotherapist that he met Steven a nursing student; they seemed to hit it off and had a torrid sexual affair at college.

When their studies ended they both went their own ways, Steven now has a life in Australia and a wife and children. Since then he has had a few affairs with gay friends, but none stood the test of time. He moved back to Newton Stewart to look after his aging father, who he lost a few months ago but decided to stay on.

Alan was by this time sitting upright alongside me, both pressing bodily on each other with his hand rubbing in a comforting way, the inside of my leg; which I found quite erotic and arousing, I am sure he did too. He then said, in many ways we both have the same problem of reaching a crossroads in our lives and unsure which way we should go.

He asked me; at this time do you want to explore if you are gay with me or not? I said I don't know, but I really enjoyed being with you to-night. Alan said then we better leave it just now and see how things develop over the next few days. Let's go up to the bar together, have a few beers, return to our caravans and see what tomorrow brings.

That's exactly what we did until about two in the morning when we returned to our caravans. All that night I was restless and could not sleep thinking about what I wanted to do; just like the night before Ian and I made up our minds about each other. Morning arrived; as I left the small bedroom in the caravan, I looked across to see Alan in his caravan looking over at me. It was now clear in my mind I knew what I wanted to do. I think Alan too.

I invited Alan over for a breakfast of the famous Scottish Square sausage on a role that I had brought with me and coffee; he accepted. As we sat there having breakfast together, Alan suggested that we go for a walk up in the hills; I agreed, nice day for it.

We retrieved our walking boots and hiking gear from our respective caravans and prepared our day packs; which mainly consisted off tins of beer and sandwiches purchased from the caravan site shop. We then headed off to the path from the site to the hills.

The walk was not demanding but very pleasant, the only problems encountered were crossing a main road and the west highland railway line. We then headed up the hills which were quite steep but only a simple scramble in places to overcome rocky obstacles. The sun was also quite warm and pleasant not as humid as yesterday, by this time we had consigned our shirts into our packs. After about two hours and two thirds of the way up, we decided to have a break.

We opened our packs removed some of the beers and sandwiches. Alan noticed my back was showing signs of the sun on it. Fortunately he had brought sun lotion with him and offered to rub it on my back; which he did. It was a very pleasant and soothing thing to have done to you. I reciprocated by applying the lotion to his back too. We both sat there enjoying our beer, sandwiches and the sun.

Alan said that he was a naturalist and often went hiking naked, asked me if I had ever done that; I said no. He suggested that we try it as there was nobody about; he slipped off his shorts and put them in his pack. I was a bit unsure about doing this but agreed to try it.

We were both standing there naked apart from our hiking boots and heavy socks; not having done this before, I started to get a bit aroused and it was starting to show. Alan said don't worry it happened to him the first time he tried it; I noticed he was also partially aroused too. We headed off up the hills; wary of being spotted, but it was a thrilling and exhilarating thing to do. After about another hour we had arrived at the top of the hill; a bit exhausted and warm from the sun.

We decided to have a break before we headed back down; had another beer, as we sat there together on the only small clump off grass, our hips and legs were touching; it was quite a nice erotic hot feeling.

I started to get aroused again but more pronounced and obvious this time, Alan leaned over and touched my arousal with his finger; it went very hard as he did it. But I was enjoying the feeling. I looked at Alan he was also very aroused and hard, he looked at me inviting me with his eyes to stroke him too, much to my surprise I did; what's more I enjoyed doing it.

It didn't take long before I felt myself start to get a bit wet and my cum starting to move forward and upwards within. I could feel that Alan was probably reaching the same stage. I started to ungulate in response, my deeper breathing also heralding an impending climax; then Alan started too. It was now just a matter of when not if; then I let go and came all over my chest; Alan came equally enthusiastically moments later.

We had no support at our backs, only rough rocks, so we leaned on each other, recovering. Alan asked me what I thought of naked rambling; exhilarating and exhausting and at least it's now all downhill and we both know where we are going. We sat there for about another half hour, although pleasant was uncomfortable. As we packed up we could hear voices approaching us; we pulled on out shorts and shirts and started heading down the hill. We never met the voices.

We arrived back at the hotel a few hours later, much quicker going downhill, and not the same distractions too. Outside the hotel bar entrance there were about twenty, powerful high end motorcycles and two three wheeled motorcycles with matching towed trailer tents, again high end from the badges. We were a bit unsure about going in.

Before we made up our minds; out came Jack heading for his signal box for the three o'clock train arrival. He explained that this was a very exclusive motor cycle club touring the highlands; there would be no problems from them. He then said to Alan; that he knew some of them and that they were gay; then qualified it by saying he thinks they were all gay.

We went in; Jack was right from first impressions there wouldn't be any problems from them, most of them were in there forties / fifties and a few older. As we ordered our beers, one came over to Alan; he knew him through a friend that Alan and he had an affair with a few years ago. We were instantly adopted into their circle of friends.

During our discussions they explained that they were part of a gay motorcycle meetup group; who do this semi-organised tour once a year and were staying in the hotel camping and caravan sites overnight. Alan said we both had rented adjacent caravans for the weekend and had just met each other for the first time yesterday. Without further explanation that seemed to qualify us as being part of their inner circle of friends. Particularly that Alan was a physiotherapist and some of them were suffering from their long motorcycle ride up north.

We sat there with them for the remainder of the afternoon, sharing stories and beers. We were invited over to their campsite for an open barbecue that night; we ordered a slab of beer and a box of burgers from the hotel as our contribution. The campsite and barbecue would start about seven and we could join them any time after that.

Alan and I headed back to our caravans extensively to relax, have a coffee, something to eat and discuss what had taken place between us up in the hills. The kettle had just started to boil as one of the motorcycle club members came to the caravan door; to see if Alan could do some physio on his back.

The remainder of the afternoon was a steady procession of club members with back and other aches; my caravan was the waiting room with coffee or tea while you wait. Alan's caravan was the treatment room. By the time they were all finished being treated, it was time to go to the barbecue. We didn't have the opportunity to discuss what we would do next, even on the way over as we had to help someone over.

The barbecue was an absolutely fantastic; one of those memorable life things. It started with help yourselves from the barbecue and beer from the table. The conversation around the campfire was quite loud about many different subjects. Then someone asked how long Alan and I had been together, it went quite silent as they all seemed to listen in; I was lost for words. Alan explained that we only met yesterday and were still getting to know each other.

Inevitably someone asked 'well have you'? Alan; not really but we had a bit of an icebreaker up in the hills today. A voice from the background said, yes we saw you this afternoon but thought you might be, so we detoured round you. Another voice piped up, yes we also saw you in your caravan last night, as we walked across to the pub, sitting together apparently without anything on. So much about us being discreet. Another voice piped up well there is always tonight.

The conversation after that was mainly about partners they had and their unusual experiences. It was quite erotic at times. As darkness descended upon us we all started to drift back to our tents or caravans. We were asked did we have any space in our caravans where they could doss down in comfort; what could we say but sure.

We both ended up with eight visitors in each of our caravans. Alan and I ended up sharing a bench seat that expanded out into a small double or large single bunk. Given the humidity of the day, warm night, even with all the windows and doors open, and that we had all drunk so much was oppressively hot. We all stripped down to our underwear.

When I woke in the morning Alan had his arm draped over me as we spooned together. Needless to say we were wet with sweat where we connected skin to skin; I could also feel that Alan was aroused as he pressed hard against me. I felt his hand lean down and start to gently stroke me. It wasn't long before I was fully aroused. It was quite exhilarating doing that, given the close proximity of our overnight guests and nobody knowing what we were doing other than us.

Our closeness and aroused state was suddenly interrupted when someone switched on the shower; which in caravans are very noisy. Time to get up; we did this discreetly trying to hide our arousals; not overly successful from some of the comments made. We started the breakfast for the multitude and the rotation of showers that we all badly needed.

Breakfast, showers and tiding up of both caravans took us until late morning. Plan was that our motorcycle friends would be met by other groups joining from Glasgow, Edinburgh and many other locations in the hotel car park. The gathering would then travel up to Fort William through Glen Coe, ultimately joining Route 500; a popular tourist route round the northern mainland of Scotland.

By noon the bikes were all lined up and ready to go, a newspaper estimated was there were over one hundred bikes worth more than one million. The car park was full, all the bikes sitting there silently, most with flags of all types fluttering in the wind. Then someone shouted 'start up'; the noise of 100+ bikes was incredible. As they revved up their engines in unison as a farewell you could feel your insides vibrate.

The local Policeman, also a keen biker; closed the A82 allowing them to leave in procession, with all flags flying; a local unofficial arrangement. It took ten or fifteen minutes for the gathering to depart, the line of bikes was over a mile long, allowing space to be overtaken by those in a hurry. We could hear the roar of the bikes echo up the Falloch valley as they headed to Crianlarich then to their first re-gathering stop at 'The Green Welly Stop' at Tyndrum; then it went silent.

After the activity of the past twenty four hours, Alan and I were at a loss as what to do. We thought about going back into the pub; no we were going to have an alcohol free period. Or back to one of our caravans to continue what we started this morning. No the site was now too busy with tourists and caravaners enjoying the sun.

We settled on enjoying the sun, changed into our swimwear and headed down to the grassy beach area; and enjoyed the sun for the rest of the day. We were woken out of our dreams by Jack and the barman; who was filling in for my friend. Apparently one caravan, mine, was inadvertently double booked by my friend before he headed off to Oban. And a family with small children who were up for a week were waiting in the car park as they sorted something out.

Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers
12