Two Peoples Midlife Chris's Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan said I could share with him; Jack said that was a good idea and smiled innocently. It took us about ten minutes to move my things out and allow the family to start to enjoy their holiday. Fate or what.

We decided that we would have our meal in the hotel that night; and had a table in the corner overlooking the loch. After our food arrived and as we were discreetly out of site, Alan started playing footsy with me, as he did the first night we had a meal together in his caravan; the meal was very nice too. About eleven that night we headed back to our shared caravan.

By this time we were both excited about sharing; when we arrived back the couple who we had allowed to have my caravan and had put their young children to bed. Invited us to join them for an evening drink; what could we say but yes, we would like to. We left about three in the morning, worse for wear, given the alcohol we had consumed the preceding night with our biker friends and tonight.

We discreetly closed all the curtains in the caravan, got undressed and went to bed together. Not sure what happened next; but we woke up the following morning with the noise of young children playing outside. I got up to pay a visit; the children were playing with their toys at our caravan door. We had forgotten to shut the door last night.

Both of us got up, getting dressed separately, we had some breakfast. Then went outside and played with the children until their parents got up; hung over from the previous night. They were very apologetic; we told them we were already up and no problem. Later on that day to get away from the noise of the children playing; they had made many new friends and were all now playing outside our Caravan. We drove down to Arrochar for the day.

After Arrochar we drove through the 'rest and be thankful' arrived at a parking place for hillwalkers. We then joined the steady procession of hill walkers, enjoying the sun and the hills. As we were not alone this time we had to remain fully dressed, which was possibly just as well. By the time we got back to the car park and returned to the caravan site via Arrochar and Tarbet. It was about eight in the evening.

As the children, although fewer in number now, were still playing outside our caravan, we decided to go to the hotel for a meal. It was very much a replay of the previous night until closing time. We returned to our caravan, children gone to bed, silence. The couple that invited us into their caravan last night were sitting outside with the local wildlife bugs feeding off them.

We invited them into our caravan, which they were quite thankful for, they left about two in the morning. This time we remember to shut the doors and curtains. We finally had some discreet time together.

Alan came over to me and slowly unbuttoned my shirt; he had already removed his earlier on in the night. He then came over and embraced me, then reached down, unbuttoned my shorts and let them drop. I unbuttoned his too and let them drop. In unison we hooked our fingers into the top of each other's underwear and slowly slid them down. We could feel each other's warmth and hardness touch as we stepped out of our underwear.

We stood there together naked embracing each other; our inner desires wanted us to have each other intimately and sexually our inner pressure were adding to the desires. We moved slowly to the bed in the bedroom, still embraced, intimately touching and nibbling at each other's anatomy.

We both lay on the bed together, Alan took the lead and started to position me with pillows, raising my knees and opening my legs. After he applied oil to both of us, he leaned over me, I could feel him trying for entry, and then applying gentle undulating pressure to entre. I was tight as it was my first time for a long time.

I felt relief as he entered me, bringing back memories of previous times; I became ecstatic as I could feel him travel up within me, until he touched me inside; gently. The rush it gave was better than I remembered, slowly I could feel him withdraw, my cum was starting to form and then he started to press as he re-entered.

I don't know how many times he did this but I was getting more aroused and demanding more with each stroke. I could feel my pre-cum drip on my skin. My breathing became deeper as I started to move in harmony with Alan's undulations which were starting to increase; I could hear his breathing getting deeper and louder. His motion and mine started to get erratic; we seemed to be racing each other; and then he stopped, I could feel him unloading within me as he let his breath go; I let my breath go too. As he withdrew I could feel his cum drain slowly from within; it was an enjoyable feeling of achievement and satisfaction.

We then parted and lay there together enjoying the moment and recovering from our exertion and pleasure. After we recovered I could feel that I wanted to experience the feeling of giving again. I moved over Alan as he started to prepare himself for me. As it had been a while I was quite clumsy in trying to gain entry, then I felt the experience of entering and gently sliding inside him, until we touched within.

Slowly I withdrew, too far and had to re-engage, this time my entry was more relaxed and controlled. I don't know how long as I was enjoying our fun, but it's never long enough, before I started to climax. I tried to hold back but eventually couldn't, and then I felt the uncontrollable excitement and started to lose control of my breathing and rhythmic motion.

Then I climaxed in two large surges. I could feel my cum leave me each time and rolling back out. I slowly disengaged, recovered my breathing; rolled over and lay alongside Alan. We embraced each other and lay there enjoying the afterglow of or assignation. We woke later hearing the distant noise of movement outside our caravan.

We would have to get up and shower soon, but not just yet. We had time to replay our first proper time together; which we did; twice. I showered first, Alan lay on and showered when I had finished. I opened the windows and doors then started to make our breakfast, which we were both ready for.

We would return later today to our respective homes; it was then that Alan said his next shift at the surgery did not start until Wednesday. I invited Alan to stay with me in Glasgow for the night and he could travel back to Newton Stewart on the Wednesday morning. We left the site just after twelve and drove to my apartment in Glasgow.

We spent Monday afternoon in bed together enjoying each other, after a break at a local restaurant for an evening meal, we returned to bed for more together enjoyment. The next day I returned to my office fully recharged, knowing what I wanted to do next with my life. Alan left for Newton Stewart knowing what he should do too. We had shared our midlife crisis together and overcame them; at least for now.

From then on we looked forward to each weekend where we travelled, alternative weeks to each other, mutually enjoying what the country and city life could offer. We both joined an Edinburgh gay naturalist rambling club.


12