Two Places at Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's mine! I claim it for myself!" She threw her arms around my neck. I got the impression that she was pleased. "To me, and only me, you're Rick."

"What brought this on?"

"I want to get a tattoo of your name."

"And whereabouts on your amazing body will you have it?"

"Where only you will ever see it." She undid her belt, lowered her uniform trousers and her panties. "Just about here." She placed her finger about two centimetres above her clit.

"I should hope that I'm the only one to see it."

She held out her arms and I went to her. My pants and jocks headed South to join hers and, somehow, Rick's dick found itself between her legs. Luckily I hadn't begun the meal preparation.

I won't go into the sordid details of what happened next, suffice it to say that dinner was delayed by two hours.

I was thinking, let's face it, when I got bored of pouring over facts and figures I could think of nothing better than think, specifically about my relationship with Jenny. Will I have the guts to suggest that she moves in with me?

Somewhere, during this thought process, my doorbell rang. I answered it to find Sylvia, Ellie's mother, my Mother-in-Law, standing there. "Richard, I need to speak with you, can I come in?"

Being the gentleman that I was, I stood back to allow her entry.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's Ellie. She has come to realise that falling for Bill's ambitions might not have been the brightest thing that she has ever done."

"And?"

"She asked me to come and see you, to test the water so to speak, and apologise for the mess that Bill has caused to both of you and your company."

"And?"

"To explore the possibilities of the two of you getting back together and working this thing out."

"Is she certain that she can face my appearance without feeling any guilt?"

"She's willing to give it a shot, yes."

"And if it doesn't work out, what then?"

"She is trusting that the two of you are sensible enough to work it out without either of you getting hurt."

"In my case, again. What if I have doubts as to my being able to get back with her to attempt to pick up the pieces of my shattered life?"

"She believes that you have the strength to overcome almost any obstacle to the two of you making a go of it."

"For Christ's sake, I was left to die in extreme agony. It's sheer luck and chance that I survived, but let me tell you, when I see the mess of my body when I shower, to overcome that will take a lot more strength than she gives me credit for. I don't know that I can forgive that."

"So, you won't give it a try?"

"I didn't say that. I'll need time to think about how the rest of my life will pan out. Believe me, there are times when I think it will be better for me to end it all, rather than put up with the pain and the sight of my scarred and deformed body."

"I'll let her know."

"You do that. If, and this is a fucking big if, sorry about that word but I seem to be using it a lot lately, if I change my mind I will contact you." I had walked, and she followed, to the front door. I closed it after her. The hide of the pair of them, thinking that I would even consider allowing them back into my life. I was never overly fond of Sylvia.

Jenny wouldn't be home for a couple of hours so I attacked the books with a renewed vigour brought on by my recent visitor.

Around mid-afternoon, I set about preparing a report on my findings. My explanations were interspersed with tables and charts outlining the convoluted workings of this scheme.

In my conclusion, I raised the prospect that Ellie was the mastermind and that Bill was there to do the dirty work that was to have led to my demise. The way that I looked at it further convinced me that Bill was doing Ellie's bidding, not the other way around.

I printed off a copy and placed it in a folder. I saved one copy on the hard drive of my computer and another on a zip drive. This would be placed in a secure place just in case.

Jenny arrived home full of something or other. She kissed me. "Hi Darling, come with me." She grabbed my hand and literally dragged me to our bedroom. "I did it!" She took off her trousers and panties. "Tada!" She pointed to her tattoo, or should I say two tattoos. The first was a heart around the words 'Rich 4 ever'. below this was an arrow pointing towards her pussy. In the shaft of the arrow was the words, 'Rick's Dick only'.

"It looks as if I'm going to have to propose, doesn't it?"

"If you don't want to see him in a jar of formaldehyde on my dressing table, then I'd say that you should."

"In that case, Jenny, will you marry me?"

"How do I know that you're genuine, or just protecting Rick's dick?" She couldn't hold back any longer and, laughing loudly, she launched herself at me. Dinner was late again.

"What did you do today?" Jenny asked as we took a breather sometime towards midnight.

"I've prepared a report summarising my investigation into the shady dealings that I was supposed to have been involved in. I've made an appointment to see a Inspector Donaldson of the Fraud Squad tomorrow at ten."

"What have you concluded?"

"That Bill was not the real mastermind that we have been led to believe."

"So you think it was Ellie?"

"Yes, it certainly looks that way."

"Are you sure of this and it's not just you seeking to get revenge on her?"

"That part of it is a bonus. No, I'm certain she was the brains of the operation."

"I'd like to come with you."

"But you have to work, don't you?"

"I'll ring in and tell them that I'm taking a personal day off, that I'm suffering from early onset PTSD and need a timeout for breathing space. It's a common enough practise and one that management encourages. It's cheaper for them to cover the occasional absences than a prolonged period of recovery."

"I'd like that, not so much the official reason for the time off, but the having you with me is something that I've come to enjoy."

Inspector Donaldson looked vaguely familiar. "You're looking much better than the last time we spoke. " He said by way of greeting. "I dare say this young lady has had something to do with your recovery."

"I wasn't aware that we had met, and yes she has. This young lady is someone that I owe my life to. She found me and was responsible for the urgent medical attention that I received, and she has been supporting me through this whole disaster."

"I tried to get information from you at a time when you weren't aware of where you were, or which planet you were on. What do you have for me?"

"I've been beavering away on the financials of my company and have come to some interesting conclusions. I thought that I would run them by you to see if you either agree with my findings or have proof that I'm barking up the wrong tree."

"If you give me a quick precis of your findings I'll judge if we are travelling down the same road."

I was not more than half way through my revelations when he stopped me. "You have proof of all of this?"

"It' all here," I pointed to the folder, "I've set it out complete with account details and projections, something that I should have been doing before it got to the stage that it did."

"Leave it with me, I'll have the exerts take a closer look at it before I make any moves."

We called into the shopping mall and had a pleasant meal in one of the better bistros before heading home. By mid afternoon, while we were taking a breather from some very pleasant 'take her mind off work' type sex, when my phone rang.

It was Donaldson, shit he moved fast. "Richard, you should watch the evening news on TV tonight."

"You guys don't muck around, do you?"

"We have this amazing software that speeds up the investigatory process no end, but I have to say, the work that you did was a great help. I think that you will be pleased with the outcome."

Jenny and I sat on the sofa and watched as the news flashed on the screen "There were dramatic scenes this afternoon with police arresting the wife of company director Richard Bradford who was left to die on a South Coast beach. Ellie Bradford was arrested on charges relating to a fraudulent scheme involving transactions carried out by her and the former company CEO William Jansen. Mister Jansen had earlier been charged with attempted murder in relation to Mister Bradford. Mrs Bradford will also be charged with attempted murder. Police have informed the media that Mister Bradford was seeking ongoing treatment for the burns suffered from his ordeal, and his doctors have stated that he is not able to be interviewed at this time."

"Wow! They've thrown the book at her." I said as the next news item began.

"Nothing more than she deserves." Jenny said "Do you want another look at my tattoos?"

Somehow I don't think that I'll ever tire of looking at them.