Two, Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula was surprised when Connie's hand came up took her by the neck and gently pulled her in to plant a happy kiss on her forehead.

"Well, you've done enough work for tonight, young lady. I don't want to see you in the kitchen or, come to think of it, anywhere else without either a drink or a boy in your hands." With that, she turned and went to greet another guest just arriving.

+

Logan sagged against the wall as the door closed behind the last guest.

"How are you doing, hon?" Connie asked him.

"Pretty good, but I'll be glad to get these... legs off, frankly. I'll never laugh at another woman talking about high heels hurting!"

The two women chuckled knowingly.

"Well, sit down and I'll help you wiggle out of them," his wife said.

Logan half-sat, stood up again. His eyes flashed over to Paula.

"Erm, commando... We should go into the bedroom."

The slender woman giggled now, her smile bright.

"I'll be cleaning up in the kitchen, Logan. I promise not to peek." With that, she carefully filled her hands with empty glasses and walked away.

It took only a few seconds to peel the costume off the man. Siting on the couch, now dressed only in the tiny horns, he moaned slightly, wiggling his toes.

"Thanks," he said softly. His groaned theatrically as Connie, kneeling in front of him, began to rub his feet. "You always know what I need, Con."

"Well, it was a long evening and you were a good boy, Logan." She smiled up at him over his knees. Sometimes it doesn't take much to please a man,  she thought.

Logan sighed, knowing his luck, slid into the pure pleasure of Connie's hands on his tired feet.

Still kneading, his wife let her eyes trail up his body, sturdy legs, a bit of a tum -- Not bad for 54!  she reflected. Especally...

Eyes sparkling, she loosed her belt, let the filmy costume flow over her body to pool around her knees. Soft hands slid up Logan's legs, came to rest with fingers cupping his sac and thumbs resting along his flaccid length.

Logan's eyes popped open. She could see the twinkle in his eyes. Her breath caught at his crooked smile; she felt the old familiar heat build inside her at the sight of the lengthening, growing thing in her hands. She bent, softly licked it, her tongue-tip soft on his male flesh. It twitched under her lips.

Logan sighed again, ran his hand over her head as she took him into her mouth, sucked, tickled his sac with her fingers. He rapidly became hard and Connie began to bob up and down over him. Logan's groans were less theatrical now.

There was a startled squeal from the kitchen door. Paula, still in her costume, was standing with her hands over her mouth. Wide-eyed, she was blushing furiously. No sooner had Logan and Connie turned to see her than the woman spun and darted back into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" they heard her cry. "I thought you'd gone to bed!"

Logan's eyes met Connie's. His eyebrows went up, wondering what he could say.

"Leave this to me," she said, rising and pulling him to his feet. She paused a second. "You know, I think this would be a good time for a dip in the pool. Off you go. Mama fixes."

His brows rose higher, but he smiled, ran his fingers gently along her jaw. This was for the sisterhood to sort out, he knew.

Giving her a gentle kiss, he draped the costume over his a chair and strode out the back of the house.

"Oh, and Logan?" she called after his retreating form.

He turned and looked back.

"No trunks tonight."

.

Connie thought of pulling on a robe, but instead collected a couple of plates and walked as she was into the kitchen. Casual nudity was accepted between them; Paula had seen her before many times. The brunette had her back to her, washing dishes with an almost exaggerated effort.

"I'm sorry," the slim woman said. "I didn't mean..."

"Hush," Connie said, putting the dishes down. "Paula, hon, it's OK. Neither of us are upset. We should be the ones apologizing, I think."

Paula kept her back to her, kept washing, obviously not wanting to face her friend.

Connie stepped forward, put her hand on Paula's shoulder.

"Psst,"  she said. "House rule. Party dishes wait until daylight."

The woman stopped washing, but kept facing away, her hands still in the sink.

Connie thought a moment, pulled on Paula's shoulder. After a second tug, Paula turned to face her, her eyes downcast.

Connie's hand slid under Paula's chin, lifted gently until her head rose. The slender woman had been crying.

"What's the matter?" she asked gently. "Did we embarrass you that much?"

"No," came the reply. "I'm just being silly, I guess."

Connie handed her a tissue, waited until Paula blew her nose.

"Time for some Sister Time, I think," Connie announced. She looked around, her eyes settling on an unopened bottle of white wine and a corkscrew. "C'mon, hon, let's go look at the stars, just you and me. You bring some glasses. Oh, and a can of beer. Don't open it."

"Where's Logan?" Paula asked as they moved through the now-still house.

"I sent him to do some laps in the pool, get him out of the way. He won't be able to see us."

The two selected a pair of chairs on the balcony. Before sitting down, Connie hit a button and the retractable roof above them slid away, offering a perfect view of the cloudless night sky.

"Here, make yourself useful," Connie said, handing the corkscrew to her friend.

Taking the can of beer, she stepped to the railing. From where she stood, she could see her husband doing a slow crawl in the pool.

"Logan?" she called, then louder, "Logan!"

A moment later, from below, "Yes?"

"Something for you." She stretched out her arm, beer clearly visible.

She paused, dropped it.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Now it's Girl Talk up here for a while; you stay downstairs, there's a good boy. And we want to look at the stars, so be an angel and turn down the pool lights for me, will you?"

A splashing sound indicated Logan climbing out of the water. The lights below dimmed, almost went out. Another splashing sound could be heard as the man dove back into the pool.

Connie sat down beside Paula, who seemed to be less upset now.

Paula handed her a glass of wine. Paula had one in her own hand, but wasn't drinking.

"So..." Connie said, letting it trail off, the question obvious.

"It's nothing, Connie. I was just being silly, feeling sorry for myself."

"Silly? Over Logan and I? I'm really sorry. Or is it Ben? If so, don't worry about it. He's pretty spectacular. He does that just to tease me."

Paula was silent. Ben had been fun, she had to admit. She could still feel the fire he'd lit. It had been a good evening overall, an evening to make her feel very special. But now it was over and she was still... Paula.

"Look!" Connie said, her hand suddenly pointing up at the sky. "A shooting star!"

"My grandmother used to say they were angels coming to Earth," Paula said. She shivered a little.

"Cold?" Connie asked.

"No. It's warm out here. I just... I don't know. I just miss..."

She paused at the sound of Logan, invisible below in the pool.

"Give it time, hon," Connie said softly. She poured herself another half glass of wine, reached over to touch glasses. "Here's to you."

Paula sipped now.

"I'm really sorry to have interrupted you and Logan," she said softly.

"Honey, is that still bothering you? It's our fault entirely. Mine, actually. We'd forgotten you were there."

"You're so lucky," Paula whispered, her head lowered.

Connie reached out a forefinger to under her friend's chin, pulled gently to turn her face. She could see starlight reflected in tear-filled eyes.

"Paula, I think that we're lucky to have you here." She leaned in slowly, watching Paula's wide liquid eyes in the starlight, kissed her very gently on the lips. "And I know Logan thinks so, too."

"He's so nice."

"He's a walking flirt, is what he is." Connie giggled. "Between you and Minnie Mouse, it was all I could do to keep him from walking into walls tonight."

Paula laughed slightly, lifted her eyes to Connie's.

"She was  pretty, wasn't she?"

"Both of you were gorgeous, hon. Let me tell you something. If we weren't married, the old goat would've been chasing you all over the house tonight."

Paula thought of how Logan had looked as a satyr, broke into laughter. She stopped abruptly, looked away. Below them, the sound of Logan swimming continued.

Connie reached over, put her hand on Paula's forearm.

"I'm sorry, did I embarrass you again?" she asked.

She could see Paula's profile against the stars, shaking gently in denial.

"No, not embarrassed. It's just..." She went silent.

"Just?"

Paula turned to the patch of darkness that was Connie's face. Nighttime made it easier, somehow. She took a deep breath, wondered how to phrase what she was thinking.

"You have a good man, Connie. I know he drives you nuts sometimes, but he's a good man."

"I know."

The two watched the stars for another minute or two before Connie spoke again.

"Paula?" Softly.

"Yes?" Very softly.

"I'm willing to share."

There was a seemingly endless silence. Below, the splashing sounds had stopped.

"What?" Paula's whisper was barely audible.

Connie's hand reached out, fumbled, found Paula's.

"I said, I'm willing to share."

"But..."

Paula felt Connie's hand run gently up her arm, over her shoulder, behind her head. The hand softly caressed the back of her head. It was obviously a friendly gesture and it felt very good, but Paula was more than a little confused.

Connie pulled, firmly but gently, on Paula's neck, brought her face around towards her own, stopped an inch away. Her voice too was low.

"I said, 'I'm willing to share,' Paula. Both of us think of you as a good friend and both of us think you're very, very pretty."

It came as a shock to Paula. She listened, not quite comprehending.

Connie pulled the thinner woman in as if for a kiss, but her lips stopped an inch from Paula's ear. She spoke very gently, words as soft as rose petals.

"Listen to me. There's no pressure, hon, but Logan would be thrilled to have you in his bed, on whatever terms. And, you know, that's OK by me."

The thin woman froze as the implications of that hit her.

For a long moment, Connie thought she had upset her friend, then she felt Paula's hand clasp her arm, squeeze.

There was absolutely no sound from below.

OK, in for a dime, in for a dollar.

"And Paula? I'd be happy to be there with you both."

The silence echoed, the only sound from the stars above them.

Paula thought she could hear  her heart beating. Connie's invitation had caught her totally by surprise. Yet, she realized, she wasn't shocked by it, let alone disturbed. These two had been as kind to her as could be and they had the most solid, loving relationship Paula had ever seen. Connie had always been kind and and Logan... Well, Logan was the bull-force in the relationship, totally masculine, yet so very kind, so very considerate -- male strength displayed with love and respect.

"You're not making fun of me, Connie?" she whispered, so quietly that the latter could barely hear her.

In silent response, the blonde woman took her friend's head with both hands, turning it slightly so that their lips met, lightly. After a moment, she pulled in harder, pressing her lips onto Paula's in a firm, lingering kiss.

Paula's eyes popped wide open in the darkness. She felt Connie's tongue-tip slide lightly across her lips. She shivered at her first kiss since Dane, her first kiss ever with another woman.

The dam broke. The slender girl leaned in, opened her lips, drew her own tongue across Connie's parted lips, slid deeper, swept it across the roof of Connie's mouth, under her tongue, between lips and teeth. She gasped with pleasure as Connie's hand slid over her stomach, slid down lower, over Paula's thigh, squeezed.

Connie felt excitement grow within her. She reached behind Paula's back, grasped the clasp to her top, paused for a moment before thumbing it free. The leaf-covered bra fell; Paula's upper arms caught it. Connie wondered for a moment, then Paula's hands tossed it aside. Connie trailed her fingers over to cup Paula's breast, felt her tremble. She waited.

"Yes," she heard Paula whisper. "Yes."

Connie gave her friend a strong hug.

"You're sure?"

"Yes."

Connie stood, pulled the taller woman to her feet, pulled her into a deep hug.

"Logan!" Paula heard her call into the night.

From below. "Yes?"

"Come."

With that, she led Paula by the hand, back inside.

Hand in hand, neither wanting to spoil the mood by turning on lights, the two women felt their way into the unlit master bedroom.

Paula felt air moving on her skin, smelled Connie's perfume, felt her heart pound. Was she sure about this?

"Connie?" came Logan's voice.

"In the bedroom," his wife called.

In the darkness, Paula felt Connie's hands on her face, her arms, her waist. She was beginning to appreciate how natural it felt, how pleasant. She tried to relax, to allow herself to accept the contentment those hands offered.

She pulled Connie into a hug, marvelled at the feeling of the woman's much larger breasts against her own. She slid her hands down Connie's waist, lower, clutched her by the bum and pulled her in harder, held her as if her soul depended on it.

A dim light showed in the hallway outside the door. Logan entered carrying a tray, a bottle of wine, three glasses and a candle.

Sometimes,  Connie thought to herself, Sometimes, he gets it right without being asked.

"Hi," he said softly, moving to set down the tray by the bed.

Paula found herself both relieved and disappointed he didn't immediately approach, wished she wasn't so shy, wondered what was in his mind right now.

Then one of Connie's arms moved, extended towards him in invitation.

"Three-way hug," she commanded.

Moment of truth!   Paula thought, then mirrored Connie, extending an arm.

The man stepped into their arms, formed a trio. Paula felt a strong arm around her waist, chest hair against one of her breasts. Logan was still damp from the pool; she could smell chlorine on him.

Logan's hand circled her slim waist. It was a friendly thing and the girl, her arm over his lower back, felt herself relax. This will be well,  she thought.

Connie must have noticed the pool smell, too.

"Logan," Connie said, loosening the hug slightly, "Logan, I love you but chlorine just isn't romantic. It's a shower for you, m'lad."

He took it with good grace, Paula thought. This was a man who loved his woman. She felt a sudden momentary pang at that, a feeling of missing out. Then she felt Logan's hand drop sightly, gently squeeze her bum. It was an explicit sexual touch, but, to her surprise, Paula found her mood improving. This will be well.

"OK," he said, stepping away. In the candlelight, Paula could see his head swaying back and forth between them. "Do I have any volunteers to wash my back?"

Paula was surprised to hear herself giggle. For an instant, unsure, she thought she might have offended Connie, then saw the blonde woman smiling at her.

"He needs help with his shoelaces, too, Paula," she quipped, then, turning to her husband, "Go get the water going."

Paula followed Logan's figure as he headed for the door and suddenly realized the man was as naked as his wife. For some reason, she hadn't noticed. It had just seemed... natural.

How curious.

Connie squeezed her hand. "You're welcome to join us here, too, hon." She leaned in, kissed Paula's cheek and followed Logan.

Paula paused.

Any second thoughts?

No.

When Paula entered the bathroom a moment later, Connie was standing, her hand holding out a shower cap for her. They'd found more candles and flames danced in endless corridors of mirrors, filling the room with gentle light.

She expected me. She knew I'd come!

She smiled, accepted it.

"No reason for us to have to spend half an hour with a hair dryer," Connie grinned. Pulling hers on, tucking hair ends inside, she turned without another word and followed Logan into the shower.

It was a big shower, Paula saw, easily large enough for three. She took a deep breath, realized she was still wearing her Poison Ivy costume bottom and tights. Grinning sheepishly at her image in the mirror, Paula slid her thumbs inside the waistbands, pushed the garments down her thighs, wriggled out of the tights, rolled them into a ball and put them to one side.

She took another look in the mirror, trying to use Logan's eyes, Connie's eyes, rather than her own. Not too bad, she had to admit. Not bad at all!

She smiled, put her shoulders back and stepped into the steam.

"Well, hi there!" Logan said over his shoulder, sensing her entry. He was facing away from her, Connie in front of him, water pouring down over their figures. The two women looked at each other for a moment over his shoulder.

"Soap's down there," Connie said, pointing with her chin. With that, the woman dropped out of sight.

Paula picked up a washcloth, ran it under the warm water, soaped it thoroughly. Taking another deep breath, she contemplated Logan.

The man had a couple of spare pounds around his waist, but Paula could see the strength middle age had not been able to steal or defeat.

Where to start?

She stretched out her arm tentatively, began rubbing the foamy cloth over his shoulder, put her free hand on his other shoulder to steady herself.

A moment later, his hand came down on hers. He turned his head and she could see a smile under grey eyes, half-hidden in grey steam. To her surprise, Logan had removed the horns.

"That feels very good," he said. "Thank you."

Paula's motions faltered for an instant and she found herself blushing. Perhaps sensing her confusion, Logan dropped his hand and turned away again.

Paula's smile returned as she considered the acceptance in that look, the comfort it brought her. The girl again began washing his back.

Logan's body felt good under her hand. His back, his flanks, his firm butt, down his thighs.

As she progressed lower, she bent, then squatted, finally knelt behind the stocky man. The feeling of her hands sweeping over slippery, solid muscles was new to her.

She liked it.

It felt good.

She smiled to herself, finding the new experience not only pleasant, but, yes, exciting.

"Turn," came Connie's voice. "Rinse off a bit."

The command caught Paula unawares. Logan's body turned in front of her; she suddenly was facing Logan's weighty sex a foot from her nose. Erect, solid, his dark balls hanging heavy beneath it, Paula felt his member fill her visual universe. With a mind of its own, her hand reached up, paused just short...

"Keep turning, stud!" Connie laughed. Her hand reached around Logan's body, seized his cock by the root and turned him. Logan's laughter joined hers. Together, their mirth filled the steam-filled enclosure. Paula sat back on her heels, not really embarrassed, unsure if she was disappointed.

Then Connie's hand reached around Logan's legs, seized Paula's wrist.

"Come over here!" she giggled.

Paula shifted, far enough that her bare hip was touching Connie's. The blonde woman was gently stroking Logan's length, easy, gentle, loving fingers on his stiff manhood. Water poured off her head, over her face, off her full breasts as she leaned in, gently took the very-most tip of his crown between her lips for a moment. It was an extraordinary gesture, Paula thought -- sweet, loving and the most erotic thing she had ever seen. Her nipples and sex were suddenly alight with her own arousal.