Two, Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan's hands came down, cupped both their heads gently. Paula tried to smile up at him, but the shower kept filling her eyes.

Connie laughed again, lovingly. Rubbing the water from her eyes, Paula could see her again kiss Logan's swollen crown before suddenly rising to her feet. She leaned in against Logan, bareness to bareness, fumbling for the tap behind her with one hand.

The water stopped. Without moving away from her man, Connie reached down and pulled her friend to her feet into another three-way hug. The sound of water dripping from them filled the tiled enclosure. Connie laughed, her voice filled with love; she pulled off her shower cap, then Paula's, dropped them onto the floor of the shower, shook out her hair.

Paula felt Connie's slim hand on her back, Logan's larger one clasp a buttock, squeeze gently.

Bright eyes fixed on her husband's face, Connie spoke to Paula.

"I think he's ready, hon. How about you find us some towels? Try the big closet on your left."

The towels were down-soft and smelled of something warm, flowery. To Paula's surprise, Connie and Logan spent more time on her than themselves. Caringly, lovingly, the pair patted and gently swept their towels over the slender woman's body until Connie finally tossed her towel aside, pulled her in for a brief but sensuous kiss.

Paula smiled to herself as she heard Logan chuckle approvingly.

Candlesticks in their hands, the three moved back into the bedroom, Connie leading. Paula found her friend's obvious enthusiasm both reassuring and exciting.

"Help me!" the blonde woman said, pulling at the quilt. With it folded and out of the way, she pulled the sheet down to the bed's foot.

That done, she turned Logan by the shoulders to stand with his knees against the mattress. A sudden shove on his chest sent the man tumbling backwards to land on his back. He protested happily, pulling himself up to lie on his back with his head resting on a long pillow, hands behind his neck, legs spread.

Connie pulled Paula in for a searing kiss. Paula felt her nipples rub over Connie's, felt her breath catch. The blonde woman's lips swept her ear, whispering.

"Last chance to run, Paula. It's OK. He'll -- we'll -- understand."

She pulled back, stared into Paula's eyes, added, "I promise."

Paula had never felt so cherished. Looking at Logan's smile, his eager eyes sweeping her own body, she had never felt so desirable. Looking at his hardness, still swaying a little after his landing, she had never as a woman felt so powerful.

Taking a deep breath, daring greatly, she swept her fingers over her friend's bottom, up her side, her hand for the first time in her life coming to rest on a full breast. She squeezed gently, surprised at the pleasure it gave her.  Her heart leapt as she felt Connie's nipple harden under her palm and she sensed, for the first time, the delight a man could feel through his caresses.

She whispered back, sure of herself now, "Try to get rid of me!"

Again Connie's laughter filled the room and the two scrambled ontot the bed to lie on either side of the waiting figure, his arms now outstretched in welcome. Around them candles guttered and flickered.

Amazingly strong, the man pulled the two girls into him, hugged them tightly. Then, releasing Connie, he pulled Paula half over onto his chest, her face resting just above his.

"Thank you, Paula," he said softly. "You are very  welcome here."

Paula smiled, accepting his welcome as she bowed her lips to his.

She felt Connie's hand begin to softly stroke her skin, shoulder to thigh. Again, even more gently.

Logan was a very good kisser, she found. It was as if the man had nothing else to do, nowhere else to go, nothing to consider but pleasing her. It was a level of devotion she had never experienced, could not have imagined. An eternity later, she broke for air, only to find Connie, her head resting beside Logan's chest, watching intently.

Blushing a little, Paula dropped her head. "Wow!" she breathed huskily. "Is he always like this?"

Connie grinned. "That, sweetie, is nothing. You should see him when he's excited!"

Logan chuckled, moved his lips to his wife's. Connie's eyes closed and Paula watched the long, blazing kiss in wonder. Such love!   she thought to herself.

Then Connie, lips still glued to Logan's, trailed her hand over Paula's bottom, fingers sliding slowly to between her thighs, coming to rest at last over the slender girl's labia.

Paula moaned a little and Logan's eyes flicked to hers. There was amusement in them she saw, laughter unvoiced. Connie, almost as if on script, moved away from Logan, instead pulling Paula into a fiery kiss inches in front of her husband's eyes.

Connie's tongue played with Paula's, teasing, goading, feeding the girl's passion. Paula's nipples, hard as bullets now, almost caught fire as Logan's hand found them for the first time. She shuddered as Connie's fingers explored, found her wetness, tantalized and played.

Paula's hand searched for Logan's manhood, missed, found it. The man's eyes closed for a second as she squeezed his shaft, reopened as her fingers began to drag his softest skin back and forth over its rock-solid core.

"Hot!" he whispered.

Paula felt her own desire surge at the word. Gasping for air, she broke from Connie's kiss. Her head dropped to Logan's chest, heard his heartbeat beneath her.

"So hot!" he repeated.

Then Connie spun away from both of them, diving back in to land with her head between Paula's thighs.

Utterly surprised, the younger woman almost protested. Her doubts vanished as Connie's tongue trailed teasingly along her lower lips. Again. And again. Connie's tongue dipped deeper and the slender girl moaned with the pleasure of the new sensation.

Connie felt Logan shift, opened her eyes to see one strong arm pull Connie's legs further apart, watched him slide his head between Connie's legs. His head began to move as his lips and tongue swept love over his wife.

Paula gasped as Connie's tongue found her pearl, began swirling around it. Almost dazed with pleasure, she saw Logan's organ in front of her, swaying with the man's movements. She caught its surprising girth in her hand, held it firmly. Logan's eyes swung to her, his pleasure obvious; he shifted his hips to bring himself closer to her.

Paula lowered her head, was thrilled at how the tender skin of Logan's engorged crown felt against her lips. Smiling inwardly at his gasp of pleasure and covering her teeth with her lips, she lowered her mouth over him, felt his rim pass her lips. There she stopped, sucking lightly, flicking his slit with her tongue.

Logan's tongue swept Connie's clit, stoking the woman's fires, years of experience leading him. In response, her tongue sped up, sweeping along, into and over Paula's pussy. Paula felt her lust surge and, in her delight, she took Logan deeper, much deeper, then pulled back, suction hollowing her cheeks as she moved up on his rod. Then back down, still sucking, still licking his head.

An explosion of bliss flooded her body, filled her, set her mind ablaze. She could hear Connie's voice between her legs become louder, shriller. Paula's body was on fire, wave upon wave of delight sweeping through her. She tried to speed up her own torment of Logan's meat, but Connie suddenly pulled away from both of them to lie gasping, almost in a fetal position.

"No more, Logan!" she wheezed. "No more!"

In response, the man seized the slender Paula by one ankle, pulled her towards him.

"Logan," Paula pleaded, still quivering with her own orgasm.

Ignoring her protest, the man's free hand threw cushions and pillows into a heap in the middle of the bed. Clutching the woman by the waist, his strong arms rolled her over, dropped her with her stomach resting on the pile and her bottom, slick now with her dew, high in the air.

In a flash, he was between her knees. She could feel the hair of his legs on her inner thighs, a blunt probing at her entrance. To her surprise, he paused before leaning down, folding his body over hers.

"How's Paula?" he asked gently.

"Good," she whispered. Amazed at herself, she pushed her hips back, felt her liquid lips enfold his tip.

The man laughed, grasped her hips with both hands and eased himself into her depths with one long, firm roll of his hips.

Paula felt herself stretch, laughed happily at her nipples dragging across the sheets, gloried in the strong hands guiding and holding her. Her orgasm blossomed again as the stocky man began to drive his length into her softness, harder and yet harder at each stroke. She felt his crown and his shaft almost as two beings filling her, felt her slippery lining ripple in joyous response. She began to buck back to meet each of Logan's thrusts and, fire surging through nipples and lips and labia, wondered at the sounds of hard belly slapping against soft cheeks. Dimly, she heard somebody crying out, over and over, realized it was her own voice.

Logan froze; his fingers closing hard into her soft hips, his organ pulsing and writhing within her as he took his own release.

A moment later, her face pressed into the sheet, she could feel him try to avoid falling on her.

He failed. His sagging body pinned her to the pillows for a moment before his hands pulled her down with him onto the mattress. She landed on her side, Logan's cock still firmly inside, her body still blazing with the fury of her orgasm.

Slowly, slowly, like a tide imperceptibly receding, it faded. Paula drifted, happy, utterly relaxed. Behind her, spooning, Logan's hand petted her head, cupped her breast. She clenched down with her internal muscles in response, heard him chuckle slightly.

A soft hand found her knee, swept slowly up her thigh. It caressed her waist, searched before finding her hand. It squeezed tenderly.

"Welcome to your new home," Connie whispered.