Two Rings and New Beginnings

Story Info
Couple each have wonderful, but very different sex.
7.8k words
3.02
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's fingers slowly tapped against the wood tabletop, her eyes absently watching her own hand. She didn't look up as she heard the front door open. In fact, her body barely moved at all when Jay walked in.

"Evening, Hon," he said, placing several take-out bags on the flat surface. He withdrew the contents of one and placed them in front of her.

Her face scrunched in confusion, "Sushi." She looked around quickly and processed that the other bag was from a fried chicken restaurant. Jay didn't care for sushi but he knew it was her absolute favorite, so he'd gotten something different for himself. Her previously solemn face melted completely as she regarded her husband, "You are... really really great."

With a grin and a wink, he sat down, "Enjoy."

Sam opened her mouth, as though she had something to say but didn't know how to say it. She lowered her gaze to her food. The couple ate in silence but Jay watched her the entire time, patiently and silently studying her expression. It was several long, quiet minutes before he wiped the grease from his fingers and inhaled deeply through his nose, "Sam... Are you OK? You've seemed... not yourself lately. "

Still unable to look up at him, her lips did lift in a smile. He paid such attention to her and he knew her better than anyone in the world, "Jay, you have always been been... so good to me."

He waited several beats before responding, "What's going on?"

"I... I got you something."

"Really?"

She nodded, "Yeah, but....umm...I need you to... do something for me first."

"All right," his tone was patient even though he didn't understand.

"Will you take off your ring?"

There was another long pause. He watched her but she still didn't look up. Unable to guess what was going through her head, he obediently withdrew the metal band from his finger. It took some effort to pull it loose, given how perfectly it fit him, but he managed to remove the ring and set it down between them."

Her eyes flicked to the golden circle. From beneath the table, she produced a small envelope and slid it toward him. He opened it to see a card with a room number printed above the golden logo of a fancy hotel.

"I want you to go have an amazing night. Absolutely everything is completely OK and it's all taken care of. I want you to really let yourself enjoy... all of it, and don't worry about anything. When you come back tomorrow... we'll talk."

It was Jay's turn to stare silently. His fingers hovered over the room key. His mind searched for a response but found none.

"Go ahead, Jay. It really is OK. I... I want you to go." The couple slowly looked at one another. The silence between them communicated so much.

Eventually, he stood up and exhaled heavily, "I guess I will... see you tomorrow then."

Sam forced a smile and repeated, "Tomorrow."

The two held one another's gaze once more, for a long quiet moment, before he nodded and walked out of the house.

Again by herself at the table, Sam opened the banking app on her phone. Would she ever get used to seeing so many numbers in her balance? She suspected the answer was No. The obscenely high amount was a gift from her father, who'd passed away earlier that year. He'd never been able to afford much luxury for his daughter, but he had diligently made payments on a substantial life insurance policy. In the past few months, Sam had begun to consider things, and to ask questions that never could have been on her radar otherwise.

Sam had always imagined that if she ever suddenly, somehow came into money, she'd still be the same person she'd always been. Now, the truth was, if she was really honest with herself... That money had changed everything.

*****

Jay stood outside the door, fidgeting with the key in his right hand, trying to work up his nerve. On his left hand, his thumb found the empty space on his ring finger. Tonight was the first time he'd ever taken his ring off and the sensation of his hand without it felt very strange, foreign. He sighed heavily and swiped the keycard against the door handle, watching the light flash green with the soft beeping sound.

A short distance from the open door was a large padded chair on which sat the most elegant and enchanting woman he'd ever seen. Her hair, streaks of brown and blonde, was immaculately done, resting on her shoulders and perfectly framing her beautiful face. Her makeup was subtle, aside from her lipstick, which was a strikingly deep red. She wore a translucent robe in the same red color, which allowed him to see through to her bare breasts and torso underneath. Below the robe, her legs came down in perfect curves to her feet, which had toenails painted a matching red. The sight of her there was beyond stunning, and her smile was the warmest he could imagine. "Hi Sweetheart," she spoke in a voice not much louder than a whisper.

His jaw trembled slightly, and it took a few attempts for him to mutter a weak reply, "H... he... hello."

The woman rose slowly to her feet and stepped toward him, close enough to kiss him gently on his cheek. He let out a heavy, ragged breath at the sensation of her warm, soft lips. She hovered there, with her face close to his, "You're nervous."

He tried unsuccessfully to swallow the lump in his throat, "I'm... I... It's... been a long long time."

She nodded slightly and kissed his cheek once more, "It's Ok, Sweetie." She reached down and took hold of his trembling hand. His eyes glanced in that direction as he tried to process the unfamiliar sensation of their fingers intertwined. She pulled lightly on his hand, guiding him toward the chair. She led him to stand with the back of his legs pressed against the cushion, then she reached up to caress his cheek, "I just want you to relax." Her sweet voice was indescribably soothing as she reassured him, "You have me all night and I'm not in any hurry at all." Still moving delicately, she unhooked the top button of his dress shirt and leaned in to place a tender kiss on the skin she'd just exposed. Then, she looked him in the eyes once more, "Just let me take care of you. Ok, Sweetie?"

He managed a small nod of his head as she undid the next button and kissed his chest. She slowly and methodically worked her way down his shirt, placing a new kiss on his skin with each button she opened. When she was down to his naval, he willed himself to reach up and run his fingers through her hair. She tilted her head to look up at him, long eyelashes fluttering with an expression that seemed like pure adoration. He smiled dreamily and stroked her perfect hair once more while she returned to finishing his buttons.

The woman's movements were steady, unhurried as she unclasped his belt and lowered his zipper. Jay's jaw clenched again and another shudder ran through him as his trousers came undone. She locked eyes with him as she let them drop to the floor.

She placed her hands on the outside of his thighs, pressing her palms against him through the fabric of his boxer briefs. She moved those hands in unison to the front of his thighs then up between them. She cradled the growing bulge, and he could see that she was smiling at the feel of it. Her hands slid backward to the cheeks of his butt. She held him there a moment, feeling his cheeks flex automatically at her touch, before she slipped her fingers beneath the elastic band and pulled them down. His cock, uncontainably excited, sprang toward her the moment it was freed. "Sit down, Love," she encouraged him.

He sat and watched her kneel on the soft carpet. Her hands lovingly caressed his bare thighs, showing him the most tender affection with each touch. She rubbed his legs in rhythmic circles, each time moving higher and higher toward his standing erection. Before long, her fingertips were stroking up and down his shaft. He pulsed and throbbed with eager pleasure. Every sensation was intense and sweet. She let her fingertips play with him a while before she leaned close and kissed him lightly on the head of his cock. The tone of his skin was a stark contrast to the red of her lipstick. She lowered her head enough to envelop his head completely. Her tongue moved methodically back and forth along the underside. Jay's hands gripped the arms of the padded chair. He'd been in women's mouths before but this was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. His jaw hung open and trembled as he felt her. She lowered her mouth a little more, taking more of his shaft in, but then she hovered in place. Her head wasn't bobbing or bouncing. She wasn't trying to put on a porn show. She was making him feel good, and she was incredibly skilled at it.

Her tongue moved steadily back and forth along the ridges of his cock, back and forth. He continuously let out sighs of pleasure while breathing deeply. He could feel the sensations gradually rising, his thrilled excitement growing and building. Some part of his brain knew that he was going to climax soon, and that the polite thing to do was to warn her in case she wanted to pull away, but somehow he couldn't bring himself to speak.

As his pleasure rose to a crescendo, he gasped powerfully. He felt his cock throbbing inside of her warm mouth. Her eyes locked with his, but she never pulled away, never moved at all. He felt her sucking steadily on him as he began to gush for her. She swallowed every drop, seeming not the least bothered at all.

His body was trembling slightly from the intense moment. While she didn't let him go, she also understood how sensitive the swollen head of his cock would be, so she didn't lick him more. Her mouth and tongue relaxed, keeping his cock enveloped in warm moisture.

Jay's body began to calm down. He reached out to caress her cheek running fingers through her hair. Ever so slightly, she tilted her head, leaning into his sweet touch. He was completely unaware of time in that moment, completely unaware of anything else in the entire world except for the beautiful woman who held him in her mouth. Eventually, however, he did begin to grow soft. She relaxed her jaw a little more and let him slide out of her mouth. She looked up at him with those gorgeous eyes and rested her head against his bare thigh.

Hesitating, he tapped his leg, a little higher than her head, "Will you... sit with me?"

"Of course," she answered and rose to her feet. She stood between his spread legs and sat down on his lap. He could feel the silky fabric of her robe, the only thing separating her skin from his own. His arm wrapped around her, gently pulling her to lean against his torso. She ran her hand up and down the length of his arm, affectionately caressing him. He found his fingers exploring the silk fabric, but mostly resting on the small of her back.

The embrace was quiet. Jay felt no need to speak and the beautiful woman followed his lead. He held her body close to him. In the beginning, he was calm. The nearness of her felt sweet and soothing. It was a while before some of his energy began to return, but in time, he did feel cock grow hard once more.

He placed a hand on the woman's bare knee, the one closest to him and he gently pulled her in closer, so his erection pressed against her thigh. She smiled warmly and reached her hand up to cradle his cheek, "Come over to the bed, Handsome. Lay face down."

She stood up, allowing him to obey. He lay down on the fluffy white bedspread, his arms crossed beneath the pillow that supported his head. The woman walked to the nightstand, where she'd already been warming a bottle of massage oil. A slight moan escaped his lips as her soft palms, slick with moisture touched his back.

She spent a few minutes here, touching him lightly, without much pressure. She made her way lower, gliding over the cheeks of his butt so she could caress the muscles of his legs. She didn't miss an inch of him. His erection had gone down as he relaxed into her tender touch, but then she gave her true focus to his backside.

The oil helped her part his cheeks easily. Her fingertips slid between them and began to stroke his tight anus. His muscles clenched hard, squeezing her fingers with the intense pleasure he felt. She kept one hand there as the other slid lower. She cradled his balls, and his cock began to press down into the bed. She ran the very edge of her fingertips along the bottom of his throbbing shaft. His breath now came out in hot bursts onto the pillow.

He was practically whimpering in want of her, in need of her to keep going, but instead she suddenly pulled away from him. He couldn't keep the small gasp from escaping his lips now that he was without her touch. It was only mere seconds, however, before a warm towel made contact with the skin of his back. Evidently, she'd brought something with her to keep towels warm and ready. He hadn't noticed it, but in fairness, he'd been unaware of anything else in the room aside from this beautiful woman who was so generous with her affection.

She was thorough in cleaning the oil from his back. Once he was fully dry, she leaned down, letting her soft hair drape across his shoulder, and whispered, "Turn over, Sweetheart." Jay complied willingly, feeling the soft white blankets against his warm skin. He stared with adoration at the gorgeous woman standing beside the bed. Even though her red robe did nothing to hide her body from him, there was so something magnificent about the slow and sensuous way she undid the sash. His cock stood proudly at attention as the fabric fell silently to the floor.

The woman climbed onto the bed, placing her knees on either side of his torso. Eagerly, he grabbed ahold of her waist and held her as she lowered her body onto his throbbing manhood. He gasped aloud, his eyes were the size of the moon as he felt the moist heat of her body surrounding him, enveloping him in pleasure. He grin was genuine when she reacted to the feel of him dancing inside of her.

She placed her tender hands on his chest and began to ride him, moving her hips up and down with perfect rhythm. Everything about this was perfect. He clung to her as he felt the blissful friction against his shaft and head. They didn't make love for very long. He couldn't have held back his orgasm if he'd tried. The waves of pleasure rocked through him and his cock gushed into her body. She was smiling down at him, clenching the muscles of her body to milk him. His head leaned back against the pillow and he exhaled pure ecstasy.

The woman leaned in closer, embracing him sweetly. His arms wrapped around her bare torso, desperately clinging to her. For a while, he was still hard enough to stay inside her, so she lay there with her lips around him, occasionally squeezing him to send another small jolt of sensation through his body. Inevitably, however, he did grow soft and his cock slowly slid out from the lips of her sex.

She pushed herself up enough to look him in the eyes and stroke his cheek. "How do you feel, Honey?" He beautiful face, framed by her hair that draped down toward him, gave her the appearance of angel.

"I'm in heaven," he whispered.

She leaned down to kiss him tenderly on the cheek and slowly folded over so she lay beside him. He was on his back, his arm around her frame which snuggled up to his side. Contentedly, he let his eyes roam about the hotel room's white ceiling. A deep yawn escaped his mouth, deep enough to make his whole body clench. He pulled her just a bit tighter to him, "You sleepy, Love?"

He nodded, as though realizing something he hadn't been aware of until she mentioned it, "I am."

"Go ahead and sleep. I'll be right here with you all night."

"What about you?"

"What about me, Sweetie?"

"You didn't come."

"I do best with... my own touch."

He hesitated a moment, "Could you... I mean... if I held you, could you..."

The woman propped herself up enough to see him better, "Is that something you want?" He nodded, feeling somehow sheepish despite how intimate they'd been together. Jay was unaccustomed to making requests when it came to sex.

Her expression told him that she found the suggestion endearing. She rolled over onto her side, pressing her back and her bum against him. Instinctively, he ran a hand along the curve of her bare hip. She truly was astonishingly beautiful, every part of her body perfect as far as he was concerned.

Her own hand slid between her legs, parting the lips of her sex. She ran her finger slowly and steadily up and down, penetrating to her knuckle then gliding out to stroke her clit then back. All the while, Jay's hand explored her body. He stroked every inch of her bare skin he could reach, though his hand seemed to center on her chest. He wrapped around her torso to cradle her breast and lightly tease her firm nipple. He couldn't recall any sound he'd ever heard as sexy as the faint moans she let out as she pampered her womanhood.

Gradually, she was moving more, the intensity growing. His boldness grew along with it and he kissed her shoulder, sucking lightly on her soft skin. She moaned a bit louder at that and stroked herself a bit deeper. He could feel when her climax was coming and he held her naked body even tighter. She shuddered as it hit and washed over her. In that moment, he wouldn't let go of her for anything.

She let the gentle tremors run through her and relaxed into his warm embrace. "Feels like you're ready for your third. I'm impressed."

Jay laughed slightly. The experience had brought on another hard erection, which throbbed against the cheeks of her backside. "You're... pretty incredible."

"Thank you, Lover." She reached over to the bottle of massage oil on the nightstand beside the bed. She coated her fingertips in moisture then leaned back, pushing him with her shoulder. He returned to lying onhis back, leaving his cock to point to the ceiling. The handjob was downright aggressive compared to the slow sensual way she'd tended to him so far. She knew exactly how to stroke him so he came in minutes, though this time with much less volume than his previous two orgasms. Once he was done, she wrapped the soft blankets around them both and snuggled in close, "Rest well Sweetheart."

Jay was completely content. He was confident his body had never felt this level of pleasure. It was perfect. As he drifted to sleep, his thumb absently stroked his empty space on his finger now missing his wedding ring.

*****

He woke with a dramatic gasp. The beautiful woman once more had her lips wrapped around his hard cock. Seeing her eyes sparkling up at him, he relaxed into the fluffy bedding. He'd always fantasized about waking up to a blow job. His hands each ran through the woman's hair. He held her and let her head bob up and down against him. Again, she drank every drop when he came in her mouth. "Good morning, Sweetheart."

He responded through ragged breaths, "Good morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderfully." He ran his fingers through her hair with adoring affection.

"I'm glad. How about we get you a shower?" Jay realized with just a twinge of sadness that his time with this woman was coming to an end. He sighed heavily and nodded, raising his body out of the bed, despite not wanting to ever leave it.

The hotel shower was more than large enough for the two of them. They stepped in together and let the steaming hot water wash over them. The woman used the body wash dispenser on the wall to fill a washcloth, which she lathered generously over every part of him. He stood still and watched her, silently marveling at the way she could make even this so sensual; so caring and loving.

Her hand cradled his balls and his soft cock, "Care for one more before you go?"

He laughed, "Not sure my body's up for that."

She grinned and playfully began to wiggle her fingers "I believe in you." This time, it took several minutes, but sure enough, his cock grew hard from her magic touch. She pumped him with her hands while he caressed the wet skin of her back.