Two Short Buzzes - My Virtual Dom

Story Info
A man's online relationship with a dom escalates at work.
4.6k words
4.36
9.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flask817
flask817
59 Followers

My phone gave two short buzzes. I stopped typing. My eyes locked onto my phone, lying face down between my computer and coffee mug. I knew those two buzzes. For the past few weeks, I had been messaging a man I had met on a meetup app. We hadn't exchanged names, nor had we ever seen each other's faces. But since last week, he's been my virtual dom.

What I knew about him was limited. I knew he was married, like me, to a woman, like me. I knew he was older than me. I didn't know how old but I figured he was about mid-forties while I was thirty. I knew he was hispanic, tall, and husky. I also knew he had a thick seven inch cock. That was the part of him I was most familiar with. Often during our late-night chat sessions, he'd tell me to take my clothes off and only allowed me to touch myself to pictures of his cock.

I looked around. From inside my cubicle, I couldn't really see or be seen by many people. Hank, the guy in the cubicle across from mine, sat with his back to me. The opening of the cube was to my left, not behind me, so it was easy for me to be on my phone without passersby seeing the screen. Still, my fingers trembled with nervousness as I flipped my phone over. The screen turned on, showing a notification from the meetup app. My heart leapt into my throat, a mixture of nerves and excitement. He had never messaged me this early.

"Morning boy," the message read. He only called me boy.

"Good morning, sir," I responded. I only called him sir.

I replaced my phone on the desktop, my heart pounding. I wasn't sure what he was going to say. We usually messaged back and forth at night, after our wives went to bed. Our conversations consisted of mostly dirty talk and him telling me to pose for pictures for him. The phone buzzed twice again. I instantly picked it up and checked.

"What are you up to, boy?"

"Just at work, sir."

I glanced around again. Hank was still hunched over his computer, typing away. Someone passed by, carrying a steaming coffee cup. I smiled and nodded as we made eye contact, but they did not seem to care, returning my gesture with a meaningless smile and head nod. I tried to return to my work, but my heart and mind were both racing at a million miles an hour. My eyes kept sliding from my computer screen to my dark cellphone screen. Another two buzzes. The phone was in my hand almost instantly.

"What kind of work do you do?"

I stared at the message for a few moments. This was a very different type of message than what we usually sent back and forth. Our interactions had been solely limited to him bossing me around and me complying. Sometimes it was just plain dirty talk. He had never shown an interest in my life outside of our interactions, and I hadn't either. My brow furrowed. This was supposed to be a casual fling. I hoped he wasn't trying to take our relationship further.

"Just office work," I decided to reply. I nodded to myself. Truthful, but vague. Hopefully it was boring enough to where he didn't press the issue. The phone buzzed twice once more.

"You wearing slacks?" My heart skipped a beat. This seemed more inline with what we usually talked about.

"Yes, sir," I responded, "Business casual." I hadn't even put my phone down before I felt the two buzzes in my hand.

"Show me your bulge."

My heart beat faster and my cock felt a thrill of excitement. I loved it when he bossed me around. I loved the feeling of powerlessness it brought me. But to do it at work? He was expecting me to stop whatever I was doing and take a picture of my cock through my pants. I knew I should probably be annoyed, but for some reason this thrilled me even more.

I glanced around again. No one was nearby or looking my way. I slowly turned my swivel chair around to where my back was facing the entrance to my cube. I brought up my phone's camera and paused to think about how best to do this. I eventually decided to frame my package with my hand, pressing my slacks down to better show the curve of my cock. I snapped the picture and inspected it. You couldn't make out the shaft or anything, but it was definitely a picture of someone's cock and balls through their pants. My heart beating excitedly, I sent him the picture. After a moment, two more buzzes.

"Good boy."

At this, I felt a familiar feeling in my chest and my dick. I loved it when he called me a good boy. I would do almost anything to see him say it.

"Thank you, sir."

I replaced the phone on my desk and, heart still beating in my ears, attempted to return to my work. As I typed away, I thought about the picture. It wasn't much, but it was definitely the dirtiest thing I had probably ever done. I, a married man, had sent another married man a picture of my package after he commanded me too. I felt myself getting hard as I thought about how much control he had over me.The phone, to my surprise, buzzed twice.

"Whip it out and show me."

A few moments passed before I really gathered my senses. Whip it out? My cock? At work? He wants me to take my dick out right now? My fingers trembling, I typed a small reply.

"Right now, sir?" Almost immediately he responded.

"Don't make me ask twice, boy."

"Can I find somewhere private a little later, sir?"

"Now, boy."

I sat in silence, my phone in my shaking hands. I had never done anything like take my dick out at work before. I looked around my cube. I supposed I could, if I did it fast. When I sat, the walls blocked the view from all the sides. The entranceway was open, of course, but I could always turn my back to it like I had a moment ago. Oh fuck, but what if someone sees me? I could get fired. Oh fuck, but what if I do it? What if I let this dom command me to take my dick out in public? The final question was answered by another rush of pleasure from my cock. I wanted to do what he said. I wanted him to call me a good boy.

Once more, I slowly turned my back to the entrance to my cube. I checked to make sure Hank didn't look like he was going to turn around any time soon. I saw him pick up his office phone and start dialing. I looked back at my own crotch. My hands still shaking, I slowly unbuckled my belt.

I moved slowly to keep my belt buckle from tinkling. I quietly unbuttoned my slacks and lowered the zipper. I paused, listening to my surroundings. I heard nothing but the chatter of my coworkers, the typing of keys, and the low hum of the fluorescent lights. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as I reached into my boxer briefs and whipped my semi-erect cock out. It flopped out into my lap, met by the cool air conditioned air of the office.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, my cock was out in the office. The thrill of it all made it start growing even more. I lifted my phone, camera open, and snapped a picture of my growing erection. As I inspected my work, I heard a soft knock behind me. My heart fell into my stomach.

I whirled around and saw Veronica standing there, peeking into my cube. I could feel my eyes widen. Veronica was the hottest girl in the office by a wide margin. She was slender, pale skinned, and had wide hips. She wore her long, wavy blonde hair down. She wore a tight dress that left little to the imagination and had a neckline so low you could see quite a bit of her cleavage.

"Hey," she said, smiling, "Got a second?"

She wasn't running and screaming, so she hadn't noticed anything. Trembling, I turned my chair around, keeping my lap firmly under my desk. I felt my hard cock rub against the underside as a reminder of what was happening.

"Yeah, of course," I said, waving her over. She smiled again and walked over. She stood next to my chair, seemingly towering over me. I struggled to keep a straight face as my erection grew. Her tits really were amazing.

"I just had a question about the quarter-end reports?" she said. She looked at my computer screen and her eyes lit up. To my horror, she put one arm on the desk and bent low, leaning in close to me as she pointed to the screen.

"Yes, these!" she said, "I had a question about the first 23 rows, I was just noticing..."

As she went on, I tried my absolute best to try and focus on what she was saying. She leaned close, pushing her perfect tits inches from my face. I glanced at them, realizing I could see down her dress quite a bit. My erection throbbed against the underside of my desk. WIthout moving too much, I tried to explain the solution to her problem as quickly as I could.

"Oh, duh, of course!" she said, once I had finished, "So obvious! OK, I'll make those changes and then shoot you an email later? Thanks so much!" She straightened, her awesome tits at last leaving my peripheral vision. She reached out and squeezed my shoulder as she said thanks. I was surprised my cock didn't make a loud noise knocking against the desk when she did this. She turned and left my cube, my eyes glued to her swaying ass as she left.

As soon as she was gone, I spun back around and frantically stuffed my erection back into my pants. I fumbled to close my slacks and buckle my belt as quietly as I could. Once everything was put back together, I turned back around and sighed quietly. I grabbed my phone, which was facedown on the desktop.

The picture of my cock was still there. I had never locked the screen. Had I put my phone down the opposite direction, Veronica would have one hundred percent seen what was on it. My heart was beating so hard and so fast I thought it would burst from my chest. With my hands still shaking, I sent the picture.

A few minutes passed. I tried to focus on my work, but the lack of response bothered me. I supposed that since I had taken a long time to send my picture, he had moved onto other things. As soon as the thought entered my mind, the phone buzzed twice.

"Good boy."

My heart sang. My cock swelled even more. It was all worth it for that. I made a mental note to jerk off to this later. As I put my phone down, I was surprised again when the phone buzzed two more times.

"Go get naked in the bathroom."

For a moment, all I was aware of was the pounding of my heart. I stared blankly at the seven words he had sent. The phone shook in my trembling hands. After a few moments, I shakingly typed a response.

"Now? Here?" Almost immediately he responded.

"Now. There," he typed, "Get naked and pose sexy for me. Get me horny, boy."

"Completely naked?"

"Completely. I want to see bare feet on the ground."

I sat in silence, my heart still pounding. Of course I wouldn't do it. Right? Of course not. I wouldn't let this stranger order me to get naked at work. I wouldn't then send him pictures of it. He didn't control me that much. I told myself it was ridiculous and to put my phone away.

But instead I just sat there, staring at his last message. The tone was so commanding. There was no pretense: he wasn't asking, he was telling. We had never talked about doing something like this before. He was just assuming I would follow his orders. He didn't care about the consequences, he was horny and he wanted me to send him naked pictures, right then and there. Something about his absolute disregard for my comfort or schedule turned me on more than I could ever imagine. My cock strained against my boxers and bulged through my slacks.

There was a private bathroom on this floor. I looked at the clock. It was 11:45. I could clock out for an early lunch and no one would wonder where I was. I would have an hour. An entire hour.

I shook my head. Was I considering doing this? This was insane. I was married! Was I about to let another man dominate me in such a way? Was I seriously about to debase myself for another man's pleasure?

His words glared at me from the screen. The lack of any use of "please" or other niceties. Him calling me "boy". In a second, I made up my mind.

I clocked out from my computer and got up. I nervously looked around as I left my cube. People were also starting to get ready for the lunch hour. Some were getting up, stretching, and talking to their co-workers. Some were pulling out lunch boxes at their desks. A lump formed in my chest as I saw Veronica laughing with three other women, all of them heading to the door.

My feet carried me forward almost on autopilot. I was unconscious of their movement as they carried me to the other side of the office, towards the hallway in which the private bathroom was located. I swallowed and pulled my phone from my pocket.

"OK, I have to get to the bathroom," I sent him.

The bathroom was at the end of a side hallway which led around to the back staircase. It was a quiet hallway that didn't see a lot of foot traffic, which was good. I bit my lip nervously as I tried the handle. It opened. I had kind of been hoping someone would be inside, but the small tiled room was dark when I opened the door. I turned on the light, shut the door, and locked it.

I stood for a moment, fidgeting in place. The bathroom was a standard one-person: a sink, mirror, toilet, small free-standing cabinet for extra toilet paper, and a baby-changing table. I went to the changing table and lowered it. I took in a deep breath, exhaled, and loosened my tie.

I moved quickly, trying to get naked before I could stop myself. My tie came off first. I didn't even undo it completely, I simply loosened it and pulled it off over my head. I then unbuttoned my shirt, my trembling fingers struggling a bit as they worked down. As I pulled my arms out of the sleeves and the shirt off, I realized how cold the bathroom actually was. I kicked off my loafers and pulled off my tall black socks. The cool floor stung my bare feet. Not wasting any time, I unbuckled my belt, unclasped my slacks and lowered the zipper. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of my slacks and briefs and, in one motion, lowered both. My erect cock bounced out. My heart pounded as I stepped out of the pants and underwear and put them on the changing table with the rest of my clothes.

I stood for a moment, totally naked, drinking the situation in. Thinking about the reality of it, how a man had ordered me to get naked at work and I had followed his instructions, made my cock throb. I felt humiliated, and that turned me on so much my thoughts were cloudy.

The sound of footsteps suddenly came from the other side of the door. I froze completely. I watched the doorknob, terrified. I triple checked, visually, that the door was locked. My pulse pounded in my ears as the footsteps passed by the door and faded away, followed eventually by the sound of the stairwell door opening and closing. I resumed breathing.

I pulled my phone from my pants pocket. I opened the messaging app and went to the camera feature. I paused. I didn't know what he meant by "pose sexy". I had really only sent dick pics to my wife before. Just simple pictures of my hard cock, which she said were good enough for her. I had never posed for anything.

Deciding to go simple, I lowered myself to my knees. I angled the phone above me, making sure not to get my face. I took a picture of myself from the neck down, my cock sticking straight out from my body. Working fast so as not to second guess myself, I sent the picture in the chat.

I kneeled there for a few moments, unsure of what to do now. I thought about getting up and putting my clothes back on when my phone buzzed twice.

"Good boy," he replied, "Show me that ass."

Complying, I bent over, angling the phone around behind me. I snapped the picture somewhat blind, and checked to see a fairly acceptable picture of my ass. His "good boy" was burned into my brain as I sent him the picture. I wanted more. I needed more. Anything he asked me to do, I would do it. My erection throbbed with longing to be humiliated further. His response was almost immediate.

"Spread those cheeks."

I changed my phone to timer mode. I placed it on the floor and propped it against the wall. I hit the shutter and quickly knelt in front of it, back towards it. I bent over and spread my ass cheeks. My asshole puckered against the cool air of the bathroom as I heard the shutter go off behind me. My heart thudding and hands shaking, I whirled around and sent him the picture.

"Get on your back and put your legs in the air," he replied, "Do it, boy."

This had been so many more pictures than I thought I would be taking, but all he had to say was boy. I put the phone back against the wall and hit the shutter. This time, I laid on the floor on my back, lifting my legs into the air. My hard cock fell and laid against my stomach. I used my hands to spread my cheeks again. I heard the shutter go off. I grabbed the phone and sent the picture. The moments between my sending it and his response stretched out like hours.

"Love your hole, boy."

My heart soared. I quickly typed out my response.

"Thank you, sir." I imagined myself kneeling at his feet, thanking him for complimenting my asshole. Fuck, I was so turned on. My erection was harder than it had been in recent memory. I reached down and idly began to stroke as I waited for a response, looking at his commands, my pictures, and his responses. The phone buzzed twice as I was reading him telling me to spread my ass for him.

"Now play with it."

I had never played with my ass before. I had always thought about it, but never had the courage or equipment to really get into assplay. But I had to do it now. He was telling me to. It didn't matter what I wanted. It didn't matter that I was at work. It didn't matter that at any moment, a co-worker could try to come in here. He had wanted to take my clothes off, and I did. He wanted to see my asshole, and he did. Now he wanted me to put a finger in my ass? I had no choice.

I placed the phone back down and set the timer for a bit longer. After hitting the shutter, I turned around and bent over. I took a single finger and slowly inserted it into my awaiting hole. I let out a small moan unconsciously as I pressed the finger in deeper. The more I pushed the finger, the more my cock swelled with pleasure. The shutter went off behind me, but I ignored it. I continued to advance my finger deeper inside myself. The image of him standing next to me, telling me what a good boy I was filled my mind. I think I almost came on the spot.

I withdrew my finger and ran it under the tap before grabbing my phone. The picture was amazing, showing my finger at least up to the first knuckle inside me. I excitedly sent it along. After about a minute, he responded.

"Good boy," he said, "Good fucking boy. God I'm horny now, good job."

He called me a good boy. Twice. And he said that I did a good job. I stroked my cock at the thought of how my humiliation was turning him on right now. I sat on the bathroom floor for the next few minutes, absently stroking my cock and awaiting further instructions. I looked at the clock, and started when I saw that I had been in here for almost twenty minutes. It was probably time for me to leave.

"May I put my clothes on now, sir?" I sent to him. The response took a moment. I went ahead and grabbed my clothes and began separating them. My phone buzzed twice and I picked it up.

"No."

The single word stared back at me from the screen. It was only two letters, but seemed to tower over me in its dominance. I started to shake again. I slowly typed a response.

"I've been in here a while sir, I should probably leave." The phone buzzed twice almost immediately.

"You'll stay naked for as long as I want you naked, boy."

My heart leapt. How long was he going to make me stay in here? What if someone needed to use the restroom and knocked? What if someone noticed I had been in here for almost half an hour. I began to type a question, but another response from him came through. My heart dropped as I read it.

"I will let you know when I'm ready for you to put your clothes on," he said, "When I message you, you'll have one minute to show me you're still naked. If not, there will be consequences."

flask817
flask817
59 Followers
12