Two Short Buzzes - My Virtual Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consequences? What were the consequences? As I thought this, a third reply came through, as if he read my mind.

"Hate for your wife to find these pics online somewhere." I almost collapsed. Up until now, this had mostly been all in good fun, two men fulfilling each other's fantasies. Suddenly, he was threatening me? My cock began to droop as panic set in. I hastily typed a response.

"What the hell, you'd do that?" Again, an almost immediate response.

"I own you, boy."

At this, my cock flared back to life. He did, he owned me. I thought about the past hour. He had messaged me at work and made me whip my cock out in my cubicle. He then ordered me to get naked in the bathroom and take pictures of my cock, my ass, and my hole. And I had done every single thing. Without complaint. And I had enjoyed it. He was right, he owned me. The reality of this should have terrified me, angered me. But instead, all I felt was turned on. I felt completely and utterly humiliated and degraded. As I contemplated this, my cock growing once more, my phone buzzed twice.

"Say it."

I shakily typed on my phone's keyboard.

"You own me, sir."

"Good boy," he said, "I'll let you know when you can get dressed." As I read his message, the online notification dot next to his name disappeared.

I was unsure of what to do with myself. I sat on the toilet, looking around the restroom. I eyed my clothes, but the temptation to put them on died when I remembered the last interaction we had. I was no longer in control of my own actions. He decided them for me, now. I leaned back and slowly stroked my hard cock. I thought about his words and my pictures.

A knock sounded out at the door. My eyes shot open and I sat bolt upright. My heart pounded so hard it threatened to burst through my ribs. A second knock came.

"Um, occupied," I said in a shaky voice.

"You feeling OK?" A voice I didn't recognize said on the other side, "Been in there a while." My stomach dropped. Someone had been waiting to use the restroom. My residence here had not gone unnoticed.

"Oh, well," I said, "Not really. Not having a great time in here, you know? I would recommend maybe using another one. Gonna wanna give this one a few minutes when I leave."

"Oh man, alright," the voice said. I still couldn't place who it was, "Feel better." I heard the footsteps retreat and I let out a long sigh of relief. I needed to get out of here. I stood up and reached for my clothes, but froze. I glanced at my phone. Nothing.

I couldn't get dressed. He had told me not too. If I had got undressed at his command, it only made sense that I'd get dressed at his command. But what if he waited another half hour? I couldn't be in here that long, people would notice.

I began to pace back and forth. I looked from my clothes to my phone resting on the changing table. It still sat dormant. Panic welled up inside me again. What if he got pulled away and forgot?

A few more minutes passed. Even though I spent the whole time nervously pacing, my cock never lost its erection. Finally, my phone buzzed twice. I lunged for it.

"Show me your naked body, boy. You have 60 seconds."

Not taking the time to get on my knees, I held the phone up, angled my face out of it, and took a picture. I sent it to him, along with a small response.

"I did as you asked, sir."

"Good boy," he responded, "You may get dressed."

I was freed. I grabbed my clothes and rushed to put them on. After a few minutes, I was put back together, tightening my tie and straightening my sleeves. I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and left the bathroom. To my complete relief, the hallway was empty when I stepped out. I walked quickly back to my desk. The office was mostly empty, most people still being out to lunch. The people who were there barely looked at me twice. I returned to my desk and sat down with a sigh. When I pulled my phone out, I saw I had missed a message.

"You did good today, boy," he said, "From now on, I own you and your body. Whenever I ask, wherever you are, if I want to see it, you show it to me. You strip when I tell you to strip, you pose how I tell you to pose. That cock and ass are mine, and I'll have them whenever and however I want them. Do you understand?"

My eyes drifted from the screen to a picture of my wife I kept on my desk. She smiled at me with her wide, bright smile, her face framed by her long, wavy brown hair. I typed a response.

"Yes, sir."

12