All Comments on 'Two Short Buzzes - My Virtual Dom'

by flask817

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 2 years ago

I must confess that I have done this with a remote Dom, who used to text me whenever he wanted, and demand photos, voicemails and videos of myself. The anticipation and humiliation was such a turn on, the more inconvenient, embarrassing and humiliating the sexier!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do this w a guy.....about twice a week....he owns my asspussy and clitty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to be that guy, I wanna be owned

timytimyabout 2 years ago

OMG this so reminds me of me! I had a dom tease me via text to the point I was about to pop a nut right at my desk. He had me remove my shoes and socks and massage the carpet with my bare feet and to think naked! He had me open my shirt and tweak my nipples, I was going nuts. My cubicle was secluded so he had me open my pants and pull my cock out. I was protesting the whole time but complying. He was in my head. He had control and I felt helpless but I was soaring with arousal! He had me tease my cock but not cum for a while. Then he took me over the edge. I had to use my socks ti catch my cum. That only happened once but it is burned into my memory and I have spilled a lot of cum over tha memory. Thank you for the story.

timy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to give that kind of control up! Where the heck do I go to find an online dom?

andreinamsterdamandreinamsterdamalmost 2 years ago

this is an articulate blow by blow description of the type of thing I've been doing with online subs for a very long time. It's such a simple setup, and yet it's always gratifying to see what boys won't do for the reward of a simple 'good boy'. I would love to hear where his Sir takes him next! And any of you boys in the comments - feel free to shoot me a DM ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. Following orders always makes my little dicklet leak!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more

Paypig666Paypig666about 1 year ago

Submission is so hot. The blackmail has potentials

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTX10 months ago

Nicely done. Hope this is the beginning of a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous