Two Sisters Seduce Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm!" she moaned as she tried to push back on my cock.

She couldn't do anything being cuffed and Kate and I teased her so much. Kate rubbed her pussy slowly in front of Meg teasing her.

"Please miss Kate!" Meg pleaded.

"Please what?" she asked her plaything.

"Let me have that treat again." She pleaded hopefully.

Kate nodded at me and I pushed my entire length in, it slid in easily considering how wet she was, this moved her up the couch more where she was able to finally get her mouth on Kate's pussy. I had my hands gripping her waist to give me leverage as I hammered her pussy relentlessly.

"I love watching you fuck that tight pussy." Kate said as she watched my cock disappear into Meg's pussy.

She was right Meg's pussy was tight and her walls gripped my cock perfectly, thankfully I had a bit more stamina and was able to last longer; those sex sessions were paying off now. Meg was getting close as her grunting became more prominent.

"Don't forget my ass, our brother will be fucking that after he's finished with you." Kate told her baby sister.

Meg snaked her tongue lower not leaving Kate's body till she reached her ass. She licked around the hole then probe her tongue in deeper, Kate moaned as she felt her tongue making love to her ass. Meg loved how dirty it made her feel and it made her orgasm come much quicker. My sisters loved doing humiliating sex acts with each other and I was reaping the benefits as they looked so hot.

"Cum for me baby sis!" Kate shouted.

Meg did just that as I felt her juices gushing out, she was squirting into the cushions as she continued to lick Kate's ass. I kept up the relentless pace as the orgasm rocked her body. I felt every contraction her pussy made as I fucked her and I had to hold off on cumming because I got someone's ass to fill with my cock.

Meg laid there recovering her strength as I pulled my cock out. Kate got up and dropped in front of me as she pulled my cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, she tastes good on you." She cooed.

I replied saying, "hmm, maybe I should wear her more often."

I sat down on the couch as the fucking took cardio I didn't have, I might have to add cardio to my workout to keep up with these minks. Kate help Meg up and place her in between my legs then she straddle me.

"I need another ass-fucking." She said as she grabbed my cock and aimed it at her ass.

Kate sat all the way down and I felt her ass squeezing around my cock. Meg leaned forward and placed her tongue on my balls, she sucked each one into her mouth and it felt heavenly.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as Meg worked my balls and Kate slowly raised and lowered herself on me.

Kate was staring into my eyes as she fucked me slowly and I couldn't stop myself from pulling her into a kiss. We made out gently letting our tongues dance with each other. She kept her slow pace as we continued to make out.

Meg moved her tongue to Kate's backside as she lowered herself on me and Kate moaned into my mouth when she felt a tongue on her ass. Kate lifted her ass completely off me and Meg wasted no time in engulfing my cock as deep as she could go. I've only seen ass to mouth in porn but I'm so glad these girls are willing to do that for me. It felt amazing. My cock went from Kate's hot tight ass to Meg's wet warm mouth and it felt so good.

Meg lifted her head off and grabbed the base of my shaft and aimed it back into Kate's ass. When my cock was in her ass again Meg went back to licking my balls and my cum was rising quickly, I wouldn't be able to take much more. Just then Kate started going faster and started squeezing her tits. I latched my mouth onto one to try and get her to cum with me.

Unbeknownst to me Kate was going slowly at first because she was close to a climax and she didn't want it to end too soon. When I latched my mouth to her nipple she couldn't hold her cum in anymore.

"Cum in my ass!" Kate screamed as her climax took hold of her.

I didn't need to be told twice and I couldn't hold it in anymore either. My balls rose and feeling them being licked while I started cumming was out of this world. I could feel Kate's ass squeeze my cock as she rode me. I heard nothing but moans coming from Kate as she went wild on my cock. The same could be said of me as I was in complete bliss as I filled Kate's ass and had lips on my balls. I guess mind blowing orgasms was gonna be a daily routine for me, how did I become so lucky?

Kate collapsed on my chest as her orgasm subsided and my cock started going soft in her ass. Meg continued licking my balls and it made my cock twitch a little but after cumming like that I needed to rest my cock. When my cock popped out of Kate's ass, Meg started cleaning my cock. She twirled her tongue around the head and then engulfed it as she sucked and licked it clean. When Meg was finished she took my cock out of her mouth and waited in the kneeling position for her next command; she had a satisfied smile on her face.

"Ok you got 10 minutes, then it's round 2." Kate said as she got up, she went to clean up.

"Wait, so I'm your plaything now as well?" I asked chuckling.

She came close to me looked me in the eyes then whispered seductively, "oh baby, the only time you're not OUR plaything is when we're yours."

I was shocked, amused and a little turned on by that. Meg was trying so hard to not giggle but her face made it clear that she wanted to. Kate just smiled as she went to clean herself up.

I got the leash from Meg's collar and pulled it until she was straddled across me, her knees was on either side of my legs and her pussy was an inch above my cock.

I looked Meg in the eyes before I started, "I'm so..."

"Don't apologise!" she said sternly. "Kate gave me a safe word in case things went too far for me but I didn't want to use it. It makes me happy having my pervy older siblings use my body." She giggled.

I pulled her in for a kiss but she resisted saying, "I don't want to upset miss Kate and get punished again."

I responded with, "but how happy would she be if you warmed me up for her?"

She thought about it for a moment then decided to give in and kiss me. We let our tongues explore each other's as we made out. I don't think we have made out like this yet and it felt really nice. It was a sensual make out session instead of the lust filled sessions I was accustomed to.

We separated and I brushed the strayed hair out of her face, she was beautiful and I could tell she was exhausted. I pulled her in to my shoulder and let her rest a bit. It amazed me how she could fall asleep in random places as I heard her snoring softly as she laid her body against mine. I let her rest there for a bit before I picked her up and laid her on the couch instead of on me.

I was sat in a chair went Kate walked in, she looked at Meg snoring softly and said, "I guess I can let her rest for a bit but I really need my pussy filled now."

She came over to me and put my soft cock in her mouth, it started hardening as her lips worked their magic on my cock. My cock came to life in her mouth and as it got bigger she started to wank the base as she bobbed her head on my cock.

"I love feeling a cock get hard in my mouth," she cooed. "now do you know what my favourite number is?" she asked with a devilish smile.

I shook my head confused as to why she would ask me that now. I can be really dense sometimes.

"Then let me show you." She said as she led me to the floor.

We got into the 69 position (I guess I know why this is here favourite number, my favourite number is 71 and I'm sure she will love it). I was on top of her and I tried not to thrust my cock too deep but she had other plans as she grabbed my ass and pulled me down until balls rested on her face. Feeling her take me down her throat made me want to give her as much pleasure she was giving me so as I warmed her up and she was getting wet again I showed her my favourite number, it was a 69 but with two fingers added on, I ate her pussy and put two fingers inside of her and worked them in and out slowly.

I picked up the speed on my fingers and I made sure to hit her g-spot while I licked her pussy and by the sounds Kate was making I was doing a good job which spurred me on. Feeling her moan around my cock was intoxicating.

We woke Meg up as the sounds of us grew louder and she watched intently as we performed oral sex on each other. Meg wanted to rub her pussy at the sight but with her hands still cuffed all she could do was try to hump the couch which failed as well.

"Miss Kate, can I help?" Meg asked hoping to get some action.

I thrust deep inside of Kate's mouth before I lifted off so she could reply but before she spoke and evil idea popped into her head.

"Fine but wait here," she told us then she got up from under me and went upstairs. She came back down with a ring gag in her hand. "But you're using this." She said.

My eyes widened in response and Meg smile grew as she was finally about to deep throat my cock. She has been training since day one to do this. Kate attached the ring gag to Meg and undone the buttons on the shirt so her tits were on display.

Kate got next to me to whisper, "Facefuck her without mercy. She wants it and I want to see it."

"But I might hurt her." I protested.

"Don't worry I trained her and she wants to be used like this, she loves it." She responded.

Kate got down behind Meg who was on her knees in front of the couch, she had her hands cuffed with her collar around her neck, her shirt was undone so her tits were free but the shirt still hung on her shoulders, she looked up at me with her emerald eyes and with the gag on her. Kate was sat behind her and decided to play with Meg's boobs, twisting and squeezing but Meg's eyes never left mine as I inched closer.

My cock was at the ring gag and I could feel her hot breath on my cock, I grabbed her head and shoved my cock in but when she gagged I tried to pull away; Kate grabbed my hips and pulled me all the way in. Meg squeezed her eyes shut as she gagged on my cock, deep throating a rubber cock and a real cock was different and she was feeling the difference right now. I felt her tongue on the underside of my cock as I was in her throat and it felt amazing.

"Oh! My! God!" I moaned loudly.

Kate leg go of my hips and I pulled out of her. Meg coughed and gasped for air as I left her mouth.

"Now facefuck our sister!" Kate told me and I planned on doing it.

I grabbed her head and shoved my cock deep in to her throat then pulled halfway out before I shoved it back in. I thrusted my cock in her mouth like I was fucking her pussy. I shoved my cock deep inside her throat and held her there for a few seconds before I pulled out. She coughed and salvia ran down her chin and landed on her breast which were still being molested by Kate. The mascara she was wearing ran down her face as her tears rolled down her face from being face fucked. It was a rough facefuck but she was loving it and her pussy was begging for attention. One of Kate's hand travelled down Meg's body until she reached her pussy, she began to rubbed the pussy in circles before she put her fingers in feeling how wet she was.

"This slut is loving it, her pussy is dripping." Kate told me.

Kate took her fingers out of Meg's pussy and forced them into Meg's mouth as I removed my cock. Meg gagged but fought through it to clean her juices of Kate's fingers.

"Good girl, I think you deserve a reward." Kate said.

I couldn't wait anymore I shoved my cock back down her throat and started fucking her mouth again. Kate lowered her head until she was at her ass, she flipped the skirt up then licked her rosebud. Meg moaned around the cock in her throat and Kate kept licking her ass. I pulled Meg all the way down on my cock and her eyes filled up with tears again and they rolled down her cheek as I held her there.

Meg was loving this, 'he keeps filling my throat with his hot cock. He using my mouth like a pussy. I can't breath but I love this cock and this feeling.' She thought. Her face was a mess with the tears flowing making the mascara run down her cheeks leaving black trails down her beautiful face, she truly looks like a degraded slut and it was the biggest turn on for me; seeing my cute innocent sister being used like a total slut by me. I found new strength in seeing this beauty on her knees. I pulled out as she gasped for breath and before I thrust my cock back into her throat Kate had other plans.

Meg screamed, "aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" as Kate shoved a butt plug up her ass without warning.

As Meg screamed I shoved my cock back into her mouth muffling her screams.

"Relax your ass, babe." Kate advised Meg.

Meg tried to do that and as her ass relaxed the pain subsided but the cock that was pounding her throat kept up the pace. I was loving the feel of her throat trying to swallow my cock.

Kate started fucking Meg's ass with the butt plug she pulled it out and pushed it back in, she tried matching my timing so Meg would feel as full as possible and it was working. My cock was deep into Meg's throat as I watched her eyes roll back into her head and I felt the muffled moans vibrate on my cock. She was squirting onto the floor as an orgasm rolled through her. Watching her like this made me want to keep fucking her face but I couldn't keep up.

I kept up the pace till she finished her orgasm but then I had no energy left as I fell back. I laid on the floor breathless, that face fucking was exhausting. Kate popped the butt plug into Meg's ass and left it there then she made her way to me. Meg was gasping for air and was breathing heavily from the orgasm and face fucking she received.

"What's the matter bro, finished already?" Kate teased.

"No I'm exhausted so I'm gonna lay here while you ride me." I told her, she liked this confidence.

She undid the ring gag on Meg then swung her leg round to straddle my waist. She rubbed her pussy against my cock but didn't take it in.

"MMMMM! Get to work miss Kate." I teased.

She shot me a beautiful smile as she lowered herself on my cock. She was so worked up from watching Meg and I that my cock slid in easily.

"I like this confidence Matt." She said.

I put my hand under my head and watched my beautiful older sister ride my cock. Having cum not that long ago I wasn't close to an orgasm but it looked like Kate was working toward one. She pinched and twisted her nipples hard as she bounced on my cock. I laid there happily watching her work for an orgasm without my help, except for my cock.

"You like this huh?" Kate asked me though panted breaths.

"Uh-huh. Fuck yourself to climax, beautiful." I replied.

She rolled her eyes at that comment and kept fucking me. This sight was intoxicating, Kate face was contorted into a face of pleasure but the biting of her lip told me she was chasing her orgasm. Her beautiful brunette hair flowing down to her breast that bounced up and down as she did on my cock. Her magnificent nipples getting pulled and squeezed as she loved rough treatment on her breast. Looking lower I see her trimmed pussy hair shaved into a landing trip this time and it ended just above her glistening pussy. Her pussy looked warm and wet and it felt like it too as she slid up and down on my pole. She bounced on my cock with enthusiasm trying to reach her climax.

She finally hit it and threw her head back as she impaled herself on my cock. She placed her tiny hands on my sweaty chest trying to steady herself as she continued she work her pussy on my cock, milking her orgasm and trying to milk my cock it felt like; her pussy squeezed my cock tightly as it tried to milk it but I would need more if she wanted my cum.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkk!" Kate moaned.

After the orgasm finished Kate collapsed on my chest. I felt her breast mashed up against my chest, they felt so nice and soft against my hard chest.

"Mmmmm! That was good," She moaned and licked my ear lobe. "Now I'm gonna ride you till you fill me with cream. I'll give that snack to my slave." She winked at Meg.

"Good luck with that." I teased her as I still wasn't close to cumming.

"God! I'm sick of that smug smile on your face," she lied. "Meg come and hide it for me." She beckoned Meg with a finger.

Meg's hands were still tied behind her back but she managed to get to her feet and shuffle her way over to us. She put one leg on either side of my head and I stared straight up at her pussy. She lowered herself down carefully trying not fall. Her skirt covered my face and neck from Kate's view.

"Perfect!" Kate purred.

Meg's pussy scent filled my nose and I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. It was dark under the skirt but I found her pussy with my tongue. She got down on her knees and ground her pussy into my face. Her juices dripped onto my face and it turned me on so much. I tasted the cum from her last orgasm linger on her pussy. I grabbed her thighs so she couldn't escape, not that she could with her hands still bound.

Kate started to ride me again but instead of bouncing up and down she rode back and forth on my cock which felt nice as well. I felt Kate's hand grip the leash that rested on my chest as she pulled Meg into her. Kate let her lips linger near Megs, she kept them there not inching forward and Meg couldn't go any further or she would fall. Feeling Kate's lips just out of reach but so close and feeling my tongue snaking it way in and out of her pussy made her whimper with pleasure and frustration.

Finally Kate spoke saying, "kiss me beautiful."

She went closer so Meg could actually kiss her and I heard them making out while they rode me. One was riding my cock and the other riding my face I couldn't be any happier than I was right now.

As Meg rode my face I could see what looked like a jewel in her ass as she grinded her pussy across my face, it was the butt plug Kate was fucking her with. I could see her ass cheeks clench around it every so often and it made my cock even harder thinking about fucking that ass with my fat cock. But I will rape her ass like she wanted me too another time.

Kate kept fucking me trying to milk the cream out of my cock but it was not ready to give it up just yet. Kate fucked herself to another orgasm but before she came she said, "Matt's not cumming with me," she grabbed Meg's leash and pulled on it hard continuing "So you better."

Meg was holding back her cum so she could try and cum with Kate thinking it would make her happy.

"Yes miss KATE!" she screamed as she released her orgasm she was holding back. I pressed my thump against her clit and rubbed which made Meg grind my face harder. "Ooohhhh YES! THAT'S IT! MMMMMM!" she moaned.

She squirted in to my chest soaking it but I wanted it in my mouth. I readjusted her pussy so she would squirt in my face but not after she fully managed to completely soak my chest and the skirt as well, she squirted in my face and I felt it going everywhere: on my chin, on my nose, my cheeks and in my mouth. She tasted sweet but it was so nice. She came so much it started to feel like she was waterboarding me too, 'my sisters had something in common' I thought but I loved it as well.

Just as Meg's orgasm hit, Kate hit hers as well as she rode my cock. I felt her juices run down the length of my cock as her pussy convulsed and squeeze my cock making her pussy feel tighter. My pelvis was getting soak at the same time Meg was soaking my chest.

"OH! GOD! YES! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" Kate moaned loudly as she came. "Oh Matt, ahhhhhhhh. You're a sex GOD!" she said.

I felt my pride swirl at those words permanently boosting my ego. I had a lot more orgasms to give these ladies as my cock wasn't close to cumming yet. Kate stared straight at Meg as she came and Meg did the same, the look on each other face made them cum even more than they normally would. They both bit their bottom lip as the pleasure ran though their bodies.