Two Sisters Seduce Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're into girls too?" Ella asked genuinely curious.

"I'm... bisexual." Meg admitted shyly.

"God! Why didn't you tell us?" she asked.

"I didn't know and I was embarrassed." Meg replied.

"It's too bad you didn't tell us sooner otherwise me and Olivia would've unwarp you for your birthday." Ella replied devilishly.

"Unwrap me?" Meg replied confused.

"I would've pinned you down and force my tongue into your mouth while Olivia ripped your underwear off. I would make out with you and play with your tits aggressively while Olivia licked your pussy and clit. When you were nice and wet she would fuck you with her strap on and I would make sure you wouldn't scream by covering your mouth with my pussy. Olivia would make sure you didn't cum until you make me cum all over your pretty little face." Ella told Meg.

Meg's throat was dry but she managed to say, "we have Friday."

"I guess you're right, see you Friday, Meg. I can't wait." Ella said teasingly then hung up.

Kate and I was shocked again, Meg's friends were full of surprises. I couldn't believe Meg's friends were this freaky, they were always polite and nice girls but this new side of them was turning me on again, if I didn't just cum I might be hard.

"Wow!" Meg breathed out.

"Okay, okay. Go have a cold shower and cool off and clean up, you're gonna be my hug pillow again tonight." Kate told her.

"Okay sis!" Meg said happily then bounded up the stairs.

I got up wiped up my sweat and stuff then got started with making some food. We ate as a family before I went to shower then bed for the night, not long after I went bed Kate and Meg slept together in Kate's bed again.

Thursday

I got up in the morning and came downstairs and found out Kate was already up and dressed ready to head out.

"On your way out sis?" I asked her.

"Yeah, Kat asked if we could get brunch today, so I agreed." She told me. (Kat was referring to Katherine, my boss. When Kate use to pick me up from work they got to talking and became pretty good friends.) "What are you doing up so early?"

"Oh I'm gonna go buy some groceries." I told her.

"Cool, I probably won't be back for a while and Meg is still asleep you want to leave her a note?" she asked.

"Sure, have fun." I said.

She blew me a kiss as she headed towards the door. I wrote a note to Meg then headed out myself after I woke up a bit more.

Kate met up with Kat and they sat down and started chatting.

"Hey!" Kat said as she stood up and embraced Kate.

"Hey, been waiting long?" Kate asked.

"Oh no, got here just a moment ago." Kat replied.

"What's up? You sounded pretty nervous on the phone." Kate noticed.

"Well this might be a tad uncomfortable," Katherine mentioned. "but I wanted to ask about your brother."

"Sure what about him?" Kate asked her.

"I have a thing for him, to be more specific I think he's unbelievable; he's funny, hardworking and he's a very caring guy." Kat said as she stared into the coffee smiling to herself.

Kate looked at Kat and saw what she had seen in herself before getting into a relationship with me. "I know, he's an amazing guy. I mean he looked after Meg and I for two years." She replied honestly.

"I wanted to know if he's seeing someone or anything? And if you think he will be interested in me?" she asked clearly nervous about the answer.

Kate thought for a moment before replying, "he's not seeing anyone to my knowledge and you have a great figure, go for it."

"You think?" she asked unsure.

"Of course." Kate reassured her.

Kate wasn't lying Katherine really did have a nice figure. She was curvy with black hair that hung down to the small of her back when it wasn't tied up. She had blue eyes. She had an impressive rack as she was a 36D, people at work usually got caught staring at them. She was still on the young side as she was 27 years old. She has a nice round ass with powerful thighs. She jogged a lot to keep in shape and when I saw her jog the way her tits and ass bounced as she ran made my cock twitch. She had flawless skin that had a tan, spray tan or sunbed since we didn't get much sun where we are. The tan was called sun kissed and it made her stand out in a crowd as she glowed magnificently.

"Ok I will try but how? I only see him when he comes to work." Kat said as she tried to figure out how to see me.

Kate thought for a moment before she had an idea with a spark of genius she said, "you know he's a workaholic right? And you have that crew night out. Tell him you have something important to tell the employees, he will definitely go and if not I will force him to anyway." (A crew night out is where the boss takes the crew out for the night to reward them for their hard work, its an optional party.)

"Really, that could work and you will help me with it if he tries to ditch it?" Kat asked as her eyes sparkled.

"Of course you're my friend and Matt deserves to be happy." Kate said not sure how to feel about letting me go. "So you better make him happy." She said half jokingly and half serious.

Kat flashed her a slutty smile and replied with a wink, "you know I will!"

They continued to chat and hang out for a while as they were close friends meanwhile I was just getting back from doing food shopping.

I walked in the front door and saw Meg with earphones on dancing around the living room as she cleaned. I took the shopping bags to the kitchen and put them away, I also had a bottle of lube in my pocket thinking I will need it for what I was planning. Meg didn't see me as I came in and she didn't know I was in the house with her.

I peeked around the corner and found her bending at the waist to clean the table. She was wiggling her ass at me without knowing I was there. She was happily humming to the song as I closed the distance between us without being spotted. I came up right behind her and grabbed her.

My left hand grabbed her tit and I placed my other hand on her throat. She gasp at the sudden contact and fear ran through her body. I breathed on her neck and she tried to turn around to see who it was and to put some distance between us but I had a firm grasp on her. She struggled against me but realised it was no use.

She pulled the earphones out and asked, "who are you?" her voiced cracked as fear ran through her.

"Shhhh!" I replied.

She realized it was me by the sound of my voice, she knew me so well that she could instantly tell. She calmed down but the fear that ran though her is gone and replaced by excitement.

Her heart was pounding as she asked, "what game are we playing?"

I put my mouth to her ear and asked, "What's the safe word Kate gave you?"

"Huh? Safe word?" she moaned as I kissed her neck.

I realized she was lying about Kate giving her a safe word so I gave her one, "Green, green is your safe word say it and I stop. Okay?"

Instead of replying she nodded her head in agreement. She pushed her butt into my crotch trying to feel my bulge that was hidden by my pants. She wore Jean shorts with a buttoned up shirt. I let go of her and then she turned around and stepped back. She looked into my eyes and seen a look she hasn't seen before, my eyes were filled with lust and bad intentions, this raised her heart rate even more. She felt on edge but also wanted to see where it led. I drank in her beautiful body and the clothes that adorned her before I made another move.

I stepped up close to her and put my hands on either side of the buttoned up shirt, with one strong move I pulled the shirt apart making the buttons fly off in every direction, this turn her on so much she has wanted to feel me rip her clothes off. Next I placed my hand on her chest and pushed her to the ground. She took off her bra then I ripped the shorts and her underwear down her legs in one swift motion. We were both getting off on this, she had a rape fantasy that I was playing out for her.

Every surprised gasp and moan I got form her fuelled my desire to take her ass virginity. She felt my hot breath on her body as I took control of it to fulfil my desire, she was helpless against my strength she knew it and it set her body on fire.

I flipped her over to lie-down on her front. I placed my hand on her back so she would keep still as I got up and removed my clothes. I didn't let her know what my intentions were yet so while I lubed up her ass with my tongue I also played with her clit to get her off. She loved feeling my tongue diving in, out and around her puckered hole as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She kept moaning my name over and over as I worked her to an orgasm.

"Play with your tits. HARD!" I told her.

She instantly complied and she made herself squeal as she tormented her own breast. She mauled them like Kate and I have done these past couples of days. She kept her face forward but her eyes rolled back into her head. Her head was in a whirl with how horny and wet she was.

"Yes!..." she stopped breathing as her orgasm was about to reach its climax and as it did she screamed, "FUCK YES! LICK MY TIGHT ASS!"

I did not disappoint I shoved my tongue in her ass and felt her pussy cum on my hand as I rubbed her clit. She place her head down into the rug as the orgasm overtook her. She moaned and thrashed but I had a firm grip that she couldn't shake no matter how had she struggled. She rode her orgasm and she shook as she recovered.

I let her rest for a moment before I rubbed my fingers on her pussy soaking them in pussy juice before I traced the outside of her ass. I fucked her with my fingers and she didn't fight back she seemed to enjoy it but she wasn't gonna enjoy the next part as much.

I coated my dick in lube and place it at the entrance of her ass and said, "I'm not done with you yet girl, I'm gonna take your ass!" I told her in a ruff voice.

"I'm not... READY!" she screamed as I pushed my head past the entrance of her ass. "Ow! It really hurts, please stop." She said close to tears.

I could feel her tense up her ass muscles so I advised her to, "relax, it won't hurt as much."

She took my advice and did the best she could, she relaxed her ass and the pain was still there but it was more manageable. This is why I gave her a safe word, if it became too much for her.

I held my cock just past the entrance, my cock was bigger and had more girth than what she has put in her ass so I let her ass adjust to my size a bit more first. Meg buried her head into the rug and I could her muffled sobs coming from her. I wanted to make this special for her as she fantasised about me taking her ass so I got into character.

I looked down at her ass and grabbed a handful of her ass, "you have a tight ass, bitch."

She whimpered and said, "please it hurts," she begged. "No MORE!" she screamed as I pushed more into her. "Ow my ass! It hurts." She cried.

"Mmmmm, I love this ass. It's so tight." I said in a lustful voice.

I waited until her ass opened to my size and pushed more in remembering to keep my dicked lubed up. It took a few minutes before I was all the way in and ready to start fucking her. She was crying and begging me to stop but she didn't say her safe word, I think she was getting off on this as much as I was. I heard her tell Kate that she wanted me to take her ass virginity so I wanted to do it for her.

"It really hurts, please be gently." She cried as she felt me start to pull out, she turned her head onto the side and looked at me the best she could from that position.pp

"This ass belongs to me now," I told her. "I will do what I want with it, understood?!" I told her in a dominant voice.

She nodded weakly then buried her head again and prepared for the ass fucking she was about to receive. I pulled nearly all the way out and left my tip in then I started to pushed it all the way back in slowly, letting her feel every inch of my cock going deeper into her ass. After doing this a few times I got too horny and started to fuck her ass instead of teasing myself by going slowly. I started thrusting my cock into her ass and she cried out each time I thrusted my entire length in. I laid my body on top of her and my hands went around to find her tits. Her nipples were as hard as ever and she was panting while she sobbed as well; she was enjoying this.

As she cried I got close and whispered, "I'm gonna take this ass again and again. Maybe next time I'll make your friends watch me take your ass." I lied.

She covered her face with her hands and whimpered but her body was building to an orgasm and quick. As I spoke dirty in her ear about her friends watching her do these dirty deeds it made body tremble and her body shivered in pleasure. It was turning her on like crazy.

"Instead of lube next time I will have Ella lick your asshole while Olivia deep throat's my dick. Then they will use their tiny hands to spread your cheeks and put my cock in. They will watch you cry and cum all over my cock." I whispered in a dominant tone.

Then her body started shaking as she gripped the rug hard as she started cumming; she came hard. The rug muffled her voice as she screamed and she struggled against me which made my cock go in and out of her ass faster than I have been doing. It felt good having her cum with my cock deep in her ass, my cock was loving the sensation and the tight squeeze of her ass. She cried the words 'God' and 'oh God' over and over as she came. She was squirting into the rug beneath us soaking it (I will have to clean it later). She came down from her climax and shook as the final waves passed through her.

"You dirty girl. You're enjoying this. You like having your ass used roughly?" I asked her.

She didn't reply so I whacked her ass cheek which she gasped at. I pulled her hair back which lifted her head up, "Answer me!"

"Yes." She replied.

"Yes, what?" I asked her with my lips at her ear.

"Yes, I like having my big brother use my sweet innocent ass." She replied. Her voice was cracking as she still sobbed occasionally at the pain that has mostly disappeared by now.

I was thrusting in and out of her again as I asked, "What do you want?"

"I want you to stop hurting my ass." She said. She could be a brat at times and I would have fun taking that side of her.

**Whack**

"Wrong!" I said as I landed another slap on her ass which she grunted at.

"I want you to fill my ass!" she said not wanting another spanking.

"Good, then beg me!" I told her and completely stopped my thrusting with my cock halfway inside her ass.

"What?!" she said in surprise. She got on her elbows and turned to look at me with new found strength after cumming.

I pushed her back down and repeated it, "Beg me!" I told her. "Or do I have to turn this ass red again?"

This got her attention as she put on her innocent act as she pleaded, "please big brother cum in my ass, fill you little sister up. I need it." She gave me her puppy dog eyes as she pleaded with me, half mockingly and half serious about filling her up. She was acting like a brat to appeal to my dominant side and it worked, I was loving this.

"Good girl." I said as I thrusted my entire length in her.

"Owww!" She yelled but she started thrusting her ass back to meet my thrust, it still hurt her but she was getting a lot more pleasure from it now.

I started pounding her ass ruthlessly as I built to a climax. With her thrusting back at me and seeing the enjoyment on her face and the black lines of mascara that ran down her face as she cried earlier, I was gonna cum a lot, I was turned on like crazy.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed hard as I thrusted my cock in and out hard and fast chasing my orgasm, I felt her squeeze her ass muscles and she looked back and bit her bottom lip; my cock erupted as I shot my load deep inside her. I got as deep as I could go as my cock shot load after load in her ass. Just then I seen Meg bury her head and felt her cumming a second time, she came when she felt me shooting my hot load into her ass. We both moaned and cursed as we fucked our orgasm out of us. We were sweating and fucking with crazy speed until the intensity of our orgasm died down.

"Fuuuccckkkk!" I said and squeezed the last bit of my cum out of my cock and in her ass.

I pulled out and her ass started leaking, I got her shirt that was lying on the floor and used it to wipe up the cum that leaked out of her ass. I came a lot that time so quite a bit leaked out. She was breathing heavily as she recovered from that ass fucking.

"Maybe next time Kate can enjoy an anal creampie from her baby sis." I said through heavy panting.

Meg didn't respond as she was exhausted. I help her up onto her wobbly legs, she leaned on me as we made our way to the bathroom. Once in there I help her get cleaned up, she was feeling stronger as she stood at the sink and cleaned her face. I went to get some clean clothes for my self and got some for Meg as well and as soon as I went in there she ran up to me on shaky legs.

"Thank you!... Thank you!... Thank you!..." she said happily as she planted kisses on my face. "That was amazing, I loved it. You took my anal virginity with force and it was brilliant." She continued to plant kisses on my face and she threw her arms around my neck and hung onto me for dear life.

"Your welcome, I thought it would make you happy." I replied honestly.

We put on clothes and went into the living room to rest. I sat on the chair and thought Meg would want some space after what just happened, I was wrong she sat right on my lap and leaned on me while we watched some T.V. we stayed like that until Kate came home which was about an hour or two. Before Kate came home Meg sat on my lap fidgeting with her fingers which means she wanted to say something but didn't know if she should.

"What is it?" I finally asked.

She took a deep breath and looked at me, "I'm not sure about doing anal again. I know Kate likes it and I did enjoy it but it really hurt as well, would it hurt that much every time? I don't think I can handle it." She looked like she was about to tear up thinking she would disappoint me if she didn't want to do anal again.

"I think it will get less painful and more enjoyable each time you do it but honestly I'm not sure. If you're worried you should ask Kate, she will know more about it. By the way if you don't want to do anal again then that's not a problem, you're amazing just the way you are." I replied trying to calm her.

Kate came through the front door and said, "Wow this place smells like someone had fun." She said smiling at us. "Good thing I brought this, don't want our guest to smell this when they come over." She explained. She put an air freshener on the table to get rid of the odours we made during sex.

"Matt took my anal virginity! It was the best!" Meg replied happily and content.

"I would ask you to fuck my ass again but I don't think I can handle it yet. So tomorrow you will have to satisfy me." She winked and laughed.

I laughed with her and knew she was dead serious.

Meg wanted to speak with Kate about what she asked me so she asked, "Hey Kate, when you do anal does it always hurt?"

"Not if you prepare properly, like using lube, practice opening your ass and that the guy knows what he's doing. It becomes so much more pleasurable. It does hurt the first few times but the pain won't be as bad and after that you will be begging for more." She told Meg from experience.

Meg felt a wave of relief after hearing that knowing that it won't hurt as much next time she tries to do anal. Kate looked like she was having so much fun while she was getting fucked in her ass and Meg was relieved that she could get in on it as well if it didn't hurt too much.

I kissed Meg on her check then we continued watching the T.V. Kate, Meg and I sat there watching the T.V. and chatting we didn't feel like having any more sex as we were tired and/or not able to. We ate dinner as a family like old times then watched a movie with my sister's cuddled up to me before we all went to bed. We slept in our own beds as to not be tempted to have sex (like sleeping in different rooms would stop us from fucking each other anyway).