Two Sisters Seduce Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Kate orgasm ended she leaned down and lifted her skirt, she put her head under it while she licked my chest taking in Meg's cum that squirted on my chest. Feeling her tongue on my pecs was amazing, my cock got harder if that was even possible.

I was still a ways off from cumming and I was able to drive Kate and Meg crazy giving them orgasm after orgasm. I had to work hard for Meg's orgasms as my tongue and jaw grew tired but that didn't stop her rubbing her pussy along my face. Kate worked hard riding my cock and she was covered in a layer of sweat as she worked it.

I gave Meg another orgasm and as she recovered from it I tapped her leg signalling her to get up which she did with wobbling knees. Kate had slowed down after her last orgasm and she was trembling from the orgasms.

"I... I can't." She panted breathlessly.

I flipped her over and got on top as her body laid beneath keeping my cock inside all the while.

"I'm nearly there big sis." I told her as a carried on pumping trying to reach my climax.

"I can't... my... pussy..." she panted.

Her pussy had taken a beating in this session but I need to cum or end up with blue balls.

"Please Kate, for me." I pleaded.

"Ok... little bro, fuck and... fill my pussy. Quickly please... I can't take much more." She admitted breathlessly.

"Ok sis, thank you." I kissed her gently.

I thrusted into her and she whined from pain her pussy needed a rest. Kate whimpered and squeezed her eyes shut as she endured the pounding she was receiving.

I needed to cum now and hurry up so Kate could rest so I tried to speed it up as I attach my mouth to Kate's nipple and sucked and licked the little nub, my hand groped the other breast and squeezed it. This moved my orgasm along quickly but mine was not the only one.

"No, please Matt don't..." she pleaded but it was too late another orgasm ran through her body.

I looked at her face and she was pained by this orgasm, I felt bad but looking at her face was what I needed as I felt my cock unleashing my seed. The build up was long and painful for Kate but feeling my cock twitch and pulsate as it sent ropes and ropes of cream in to her exhausted pussy. It was an incredible orgasm for me and the pleasure from my cock travelled through my body, I felt my toes curl and I became somewhat light headed.

I held Kate's body tight against mine and I heard her sob a little bit. The shots of cum died down then stopped as it had no more to give.

I leaned in close to Kate to whisper softly, "I'm sorry Kate but thank you." I kissed her forehead.

I leaned back and my cock left her pussy, the juices and cum ran down Kate's pussy and my cock was covered in the stuff as well.

Meg came over to me and said, "can you take these cuffs of me?"

I looked and Kate and she weakly nodded her eyes closed this whole time. I took the cuffs off and Meg rubbed her wrists a bit but because it was fluffy handcuffs they didn't hurt at all.

"May I?" she asked gesturing my cock.

"Of course, thank you." I replied panting.

She got close to my softening cock and took it in her mouth. She licked it from base to head cleaning my cock. She dutifully cleaned my cock of all the juices and everything, she was a good sex slave.

"Miss Kate shall I clean you up as well?" she asked Kate after she finished cleaning my cock.

"Gently." Kate responded in a low voice almost a whisper.

Meg got in between her legs and licked up the fluids that leaked out which was a mixture of my cum, her juices and a bit of sweat from the heat and long fuckin session we had. She did a good job of cleaning her up while trying not to cause any discomfort for Kate. Her tongue felt soothing on her aching pussy.

After a while of rest and my energy refilled I walked over to Kate who has not moved much and picked her up in my arms. She rested her head and hands against my chest as I carried her to the couch. I laid her down on the couch and put a blanket over her.

I grabbed Meg's leash and led her with me, Kate was snoring lightly as we made out way out of the living room. I led Meg to my room and sat her on my bed.

I looked in my draws as I spoke to Meg, "I hope I wasn't to rough with you, sorry if I hurt you."

"God, stop apologising." She said a little annoyed as she made her way over to me. She hugged me from the back and put her arms around my neck as she continued, "Kate and I love you. We forced you into this at first as well so even if you get a little too rough, hurt us and even make us cry a bit we know you love us, plus we love the things you do to us. We have never been happier." She told me as she pressed her check into my back.

I picked out some underwear and put them on as I turned around and started to talk, "so how was the face fuck?" I asked.

"Huh?" she said as her eyes didn't leave my cock till it was covered, "OH! It was incredible. Feeling your hot beautiful cock sliding into my throat with me being unable to stop it was one of the hottest things ever. My pussy was on fire, I was bound, gagged and used like a sex slave and I loved it. You fucked my mouth and Kate fucked my ass, incredible!" she explained then fell back on my bed.

"It was incredible. I haven't had an orgasm like that for years." I admitted.

I wore a black shirt and some pants 'general house wear' type of clothes. After I finished I led Meg with the leash into Kate's room.

"Matt, can I take this butt plug out now? It's getting uncomfortable." Meg asked me.

"Sure," I replied and took it out for her, "pick out some clothes your sister would like to wear." I told her and headed to the bathroom.

I washed the butt plug then went back into Kate's room and put it in her drawer. I saw the clothes Meg picked out for Kate and it was only her underwear and my baggy hoodie I thought that I lost.

"Hey, that's my hoodie." I said with surprise in my voice.

"I know Kate and I both have some and we sleep in it sometimes." She admitted with a giggle.

I just shook my head, these girls are crazy about me. We went downstairs and we just sat in the living room while Kate slept on the couch snoring lightly.

"Matt?" Kate said sleepy.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Meg?" Kate said.

"Yeah miss Kate?" replied Meg.

"Can we cuddle on the couch?" she asked shyly.

"Of course." Meg and I said in unison.

Kate smiled grew wider as she wanted us to cuddle each other. "But first can you get me some under-" she was cut off when we passed her the underwear even before she finished her sentence. "Oh, thanks but I just want to wear the underwear for now and you two have to wear underwear as well. Matt strip, Meg go get some underwear." She order us.

"Bossy as usual." I said with a fake sigh, this caused Kate to giggle.

I stripped and Meg got her underwear and wore nothing else as I took the collar off before she went and got underwear. While Meg and I did what we were doing Kate leaned forward and grabbed Meg's phone off the table and did something with it. Meg came down in her underwear and we all laid together with me at he back, Kate in the middle and Meg at the front, we laid in a way so we could all fit on the couch.

"Check your phone." Kate breathed into Meg's ear.

Meg open her phone and gasped, she tapped on the video loaded up and played it. It was a video of me face fucking Meg, Kate must have recorded it and we didn't notice, the video went on for a while until there was not enough memory on Meg's phone and the video stopped but it recorded a lot of the sex.

"You recorded it?" Meg said to herself more than Kate.

"Um-hm. I thought you would like it." She admitted.

"I love it." Meg replied happily.

We just cuddled next to each other for hours. No sexual tension, even though there was a lot of skin touching skin, it was just a family cuddling each other and loving the embrace.

**Ring ring**

Meg's phone rung and a picture of Ella and Olivia popped up as one of them was calling, I didn't see who the name was but I could tell it was one of them by Meg's reaction. She quickly picked it up from the table then got back into her spot and cuddled up again.

"Hey beautiful!" Meg said happily.

She always called her friends beautiful or gorgeous when she was on the phone to them. I could only hear Meg's side of the conversation.

"Nothing much just sitting here watching TV with Kate cuddling." She told her friend. "Jealous?" Meg giggled.

While Meg and her friend chatted I asked Kate, "hey, should we do game night on Friday? You know like we use too."

"Hmm, yeah it sounds like fun," Kate replied. "This time we won't have to seduce you but we're gonna tease and play with each other." She winked then giggled.

"Oh that was Matt and Kate. They were talking about if we should do game night on Friday," Meg answered through the phone. "Umm, one sec I'll ask. Matt, Ella was wandering if Olivia and her can come too and have a sleep over this weekend? Before we have to go back to Uni."

I looked at Kate and she said, "I don't mind."

"Yeah, if it's alright with their parents." I replied to Meg.

"You hear that?" Meg asked Ella. "Cool I'll see you Friday."

They hung up and I said, "well I guess it's no sex this weekend." I chuckled.

"Screw that," Kate said. "we just need to be quiet. I'm still gonna fuck you any chance I get."

"Yeah we can use that ball gag Matt has to keep us quiet." Meg said like it was a normal conversation.

We settled back down into our position again but after about an hour Meg started to get frisky again. She started to grind her ass into Kate.

"Meg? Stop that." Kate said.

"Oops, sorry." She replied unapologetic.

"You too Matt?" Kate said as I started to grind my cock against her ass. "My pussy is out of commission."

"Sorry it has a mind of it's own." I replied.

"Ugh, fine I'll loan you my plaything." Kate sighed. "Meg your big brother needs you." She told Meg.

I sat up straight and Meg got up and walked right in front of me. She dropped to her knees and she was between my legs. My cock started growing in anticipation.

Meg put her hands on my upper thighs then looked me in the eyes with her big round eyes and said, "Did you need something from me big brother." She asked innocently.

My cock throbbed at those words and it kept getting harder as Meg's hands were so close to my growing erection. I put my hand on my cock that was tenting my boxers. I rubbed it while staring into her eyes and when it was at full mast Meg dropped her eyes to look at my cock, she unknowingly licked her lips as she stared at it.

"Big brother, can I take care of that?" she asked sweetly.

I decided to tease her, "what's the magic word?"

"Please big brother, can I take care of your big cock?" she asked a little more desperate.

"Of course." I replied and undid the buttons on my boxers.

My cock sprang out as soon as the buttons was undone and it hit against my stomach as it was free. Meg eyes grew wide as did her smile, she just couldn't believe how good Matt's cock looked, it turned her on so much.

She leaned forward and placed her tongue at the base of my erection as she licked all the way up. She ran her tongue around the head of my cock a few times before she lowered herself on to it. She took a lot of it in before she had to pull back.

"Wow," she gasped in surprise, "my big brother has a massive and tasty cock."

**Ring ring**

Meg's phone went off again. She looked at me and I told her to answer it and put it on speaker phone, I had a naughty but exciting idea.

"Hi Olivia, what's up?" she said.

I put my hand on her head to guided her back to my cock and after she greeted her friend I got her to suck my cock again. She slurped on my cock and panic filled her eyes as her friend heard it.

"What was that?" Olivia asked.

Meg quickly lifted off my cock with an audio 'pop' and said, "oh, um, nothing. I'm just sucking on a lollipop." She told her friend with a rushed tone.

"Oh ok," Olivia said as she brought it. I brought Meg back to my cock and she didn't care at being noisy now as she was sucking on a 'lollipop', Olivia continued, "what's this game night thing that Ella mentioned?"

Meg lifted herself and stroked me as she talked, "Oh right, while I was on the phone to Ella she heard Matt and Kate talking about having a game night this Friday. She asked if Ella and you could come and have a sleep over too."

I got up and stripped my underwear off. I pushed Meg to the ground and peeled her underwear down her legs and repositioned my body and slid my cock into her, she was always wet when she teased us, she got off on it too.

As my cock slid into her pussy she moaned in a low tone, "Mmmmmmmmmm! It's so good," she moaned forgetting she was on the phone. Hey eyes shot open and she said, "this lollipop! It's so nice." As she tried to convince her friend.

"You're a weirdo, you know that?" Olivia teased and giggled.

"I know, that's..." she trailed off as I pulled out then thrusted back in. "Mmmmmmm. That's why you love me." She managed to let out a small giggle.

This was getting me more worked up then usually. Fucking Meg while she talked to her friend on the phone. As I was getting worked up I started fucking Meg harder as she tried her best not to give away that she was being fucked.

"What's that wet slapping sound? And why are you breathing heavy?" Olivia asked.

Meg and I both stopped in our tracks, our eyes wide in panic as we were too loud.

"Ummm, what?" Meg said acting confused.

Oliva gasped as she proclaimed, "you're fucking yourself, aren't you!"

"What, no!" Meg said in defence.

"Oh yeah," Olivia said not convinced, "video call me."

"Umm, I can't." Meg said defeated knowing Olivia won.

"I knew it! You're masturbating, aren't you?" she asked again knowing she had won.

"Yes I'm fucking." Meg said as her friend has found out.

Olivia voice change into a low sexy tone, one I haven't heard from her, "hmmm, fucking yourself with a dildo while talking to me, you naughty girl! Do I turn you on that much?" Oliva said.

Meg and I were stunned not expecting this reaction but Meg decided to play along.

"Oh yes, you make me so hot girl." Meg replied.

"I do, do I? Well I want you to take that dildo out of your pussy and I want to hear you gag on it." Olivia demanded.

"Ok miss Olivia." Meg said.

I got up as Meg sat up and she grabbed my cock and guided to her mouth. She pulled me into her lips and she sucked hard on my cock making sure Olivia could hear it.

"That's it babe!" Olivia moaned, she must be masturbating to this. "Take it down your throat and gag on it."

Meg grabbed my ass as she pulled me in deeper, she forced my cock deep into her throat and she gagged on it. Her throat was tight and it felt amazing, her throat muscle was squeezing my cock. Looking down at her with her mouth full of my cock was a horny scene and it made my cock throb in her throat. It took all of my will power not to moan. She kept me in there for a few seconds before she pulled back.

*cough cough*

Meg cough and gasped for air as my cock was released from her throat.

"MMMMM! Yes!" Olivia moaned. "Your dildo must be big if it makes you cough and gasp for air." She mentioned.

"It is and so beautiful too." Meg said as she smiled and jerked me.

"Now fuck your pussy hard, I want to her you beg and moan." She said.

I never knew Olivia had this in her, she is a sexy 18 year old. I took Olivia's cue and got in between Meg's legs again. I thrust my entire length into her.

"Ohhh! God yes!" Meg moaned.

"Yes!" Olivia shouted in pleasure, wet slapping noises were coming from her end too. "Tell me how much you love it." Olivia demanded.

"I lo... love it so much! OH GOD!" Meg moaned as I continued to fuck her hard.

"Beg me for it." Olivia demanded.

"Please fuck... YES!" Meg screamed. "please fuck me hard." She begged

"You naughty girl! Don't you dare cum yet." Olivia told her.

"Please, I can't... OH MY GOD! I can't hold it!" Meg pleaded.

"NO! I want you to cum with me." Olivia demanded sternly. "And don't you dare slow down."

"Yes miss Olivia! I will be a good slut." Meg said as I continued to pound her, I was about to cum soon.

"Oh YES!" Meg and Olivia screamed together.

"Cum for me slut!" Olivia ordered.

"YES! THANK YOU!" Meg screamed as she started squirting onto my lower body.

I couldn't' hold it in anymore either as I slammed my cock into Meg as I started to unload in her pussy. I heard Olivia on the other end cumming too as she cursed and called Meg a slut over and over. I had a hard time keeping quiet so Olivia didn't hear me, she probably wouldn't over her curses.

"OH! Meg you fucking slut! What are you doing to me! You naught slut!" Olivia screamed and writhed in pleasure as she came.

"YES! I'm your naughty slut! Oh God!" Meg replied as I filled her up and she squirted her juices all over my lower body.

I collapsed onto my back followed shortly by Meg then Olivia. We were all panting but I made sure not to breath too loud for Olivia to hear not knowing how she would react to me fucking Meg and not a dildo.

"Wow that was amazing." Meg admitted.

"We're not finished yet Meg. First you need to clean your dildo." Olivia said while panting.

Meg crawled over to me looking as sexy as ever and her head was hovering over my cock. She brought the phone over with her and she leaned down and kissed my softening cock. Then she parted her lips and took it in to her mouth, sucking it in and cleaning it. She finished and my cock 'popped' out of her mouth.

"Good now stick your fingers into your cunt and lick 'em clean." Olivia told Meg.

Meg did as she was told as she scooped up the cum and juices that leaked out of her pussy and she popped it in her mouth, she made a show of sucking on her fingers and she made sure Olivia heard her enthusiasm. She went back for more and she kept going till it was all gone.

"Wow Meg, that was so good. I can't wait for Friday now. You're gonna get a mouthful of pussy and Ella likes her ass licked." Olivia said.

"I can't wait!" Meg replied happily and hung up.

She sat there beaming with happiness, she just got fucked by her brother and Olivia was commanding her around. I didn't know Olivia could be that bossy, she was always a quiet shy girl but she took control of Meg and made her submit to her.

"What are we not enough for you?" I teased Meg playfully.

Her face changed immediately and she said, "I'm sorry I will tell her we can't..."

"Hey, hey, hey," I said as she scrambled for her phone. "I was joking."

"But what about me, you and Kate?" she replied.

"What about us? We can carry on and you can fuck your friends as well." I told her.

"Really?" she asked happily.

"Yeah, its actually hot thinking about it. So I want some pictures." I laughed trying to not sound like a perv.

"I want some too, that was so hot." Kate said. "And yes I'm still here." she laughed. Meg and I laughed too and the tension was lifted.

"But I have one selfish request, please don't fuck any other guys. I can't think about another guy fucking you." I admitted.

"I don't either, your the only guy for me. I only want to have sex with the people I love." She told us.

"I'm quite jealous, your friends are hot." Kate admitted.

"Perv!" Meg teased, this caused all of us to laugh.

**Ring ring**

Meg's phone went off again.

"Again!" I laughed.

"Hmmm, it's Ella." Meg told us.

"Put it on speaker phone." Kate told Meg.

Meg answered in and put it on speaker phone so we could hear too.

"Did you and Olivia just have phone sex?" Ella asked surprised and this cause Meg to go beet red in her face.

"Umm, yeah we did." She admitted knowing she couldn't hide it.