Two Sisters Seduce Brother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg had her hand around the base jerking my cock, she let the saliva run down out of her mouth and down my cock adding lubricant to make the jerking even better.

My cock and balls were soaking wet at this point and my cum was rising fast. When I was getting closer to cumming Meg gripped my dick harder and jerked harder which helped me last a little bit longer because of the pressure.

Kate took both of my balls into her mouth and sucked hard on them while running her tongue around them. Meg took half of my cock in her mouth and jerked my cock upwards and that was all it took. I came hard and Meg milked me like she was milking a cow she would pull on my cock as my cum shot out of the tip.

I moaned like never before at the intense pleasure I was receiving from my sisters. My cum filled Meg's mouth and she swallowed quickly but with her manipulation there was too much, the cum leaked out the sides of her mouth and ran down my cock. My balls still felt hot and wet as Kate continued to suck on it till there was no more cum to give them.

Kate released my balls from her mouth and took a few breaths to get her heart rate under control, she worked herself up trying to get me off. Meg slowly lifted her mouth off my cock after I finished cumming.

She kept some in her mouth and she grabbed Kate's head and brought it to her. She kissed her big sister and shared the cum that was in her mouth. Kate licked at the cum that leaked out of Meg's mouth and kissed her letting their tongues and taste buds revel in the cum they worked hard at getting.

"Mmmmm!" Kate and Meg moaned as their lips parted.

Kate looked down and saw that my cum was running down my balls, she leaned down and licked it clean. She swallowed the cum she got from cleaning my cock and balls, the cum that leaked out from Meg's mouth.

"You're not leaving are you?" I asked them both with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

"Of course not." Meg replied.

"We're gonna snuggle for a while." Kate said as she got a shirt from my washing basket.

She cleaned and dried my cock with the shirt before she threw it back in the basket to be washed.

They both grabbed an arm and wrapped it around them as they snuggled up to my chest. I heard them purring with satisfaction, I was happy that both of them enjoyed this, I enjoyed this a lot.

They laid their heads on my shoulders and used their fingers to draw small circles on my chest. None of us were tired or wanted sleep. We just wanted to be close to each other and feel each other's warmth. Their bodies were pressed up against mine and our legs were entangled in each other's.

While Kate stroked my chest she was curious about my cock so she asked, "how big is it?"

I answered truthfully as I was proud of it, how could I not be when two beautiful women keep cumming on/with it, "about 9.5 inches when erect."

"What about when it's not erect?" she retorted.

"Hmm I think it is about 5 inches." I replied and that seemed to satisfy her.

Kate, Meg and I all enjoyed this embrace as we laid there happily for an hour or so before we had to get out of bed; I could've stayed there forever.

"I love this, but we gotta get up." Kate sighed.

We all got untangled and sat up. Kate and Meg eyed me up as I went to get dressed, they just sat on my bed watching and talking.

"What's the plan today?" Meg asked.

"Well I'm gonna be out for a bit, I gotta go get some treats." Kate replied with a smile that meant the treats could've been anything from food to sex toys.

"We are also gonna have game night, maybe a drink and have fun. You're back in college on Monday." I replied.

"Don't remind me." Meg replied with a tone of frustration.

I had a surprise for tonight as well but I didn't want to ruin it for that person. Anyway I got dressed then dragged to Meg's room as she got dressed. Kate and I watched her this time as we continued our conversation.

"But you have a wild day ahead of you!" Kate reminded Meg.

"I'm actually really nervous about that." She replied.

"You're gonna have a heck of a good time, they'll probably be pushing us out the door when they arrive." I chuckled.

Meg was dressed in white panties with a short black skirt covering them and a tight T-shirt that cut off around her midriff leaving her flawless tummy exposed. Then we went to Kate's room or should I say I got dragged there as they wouldn't let go of me.

"Anyway, what's the treats you mentioned?" I asked curiously.

"Well I don't know too much about these treats so Kathy is gonna help me." Kate said dodging the question. It really didn't help as my boss ran a restaurant and is a bit of a freak, or so I've heard.

"It's kinda weird you're best friends with my boss y'know?" I told her.

"How? We have a lot in common like you're my little bro so I boss you around and she's your boss so she bosses you around, we both like it as well." She replied laughing.

We were all dressed and went downstairs to chill and eat breakfast/lunch. Some time later Kate went out to do whatever she was planning on doing while Meg and I played 'slaps' (where we put our hands together and we have to slap the other person's hands before they can dodge it, if they dodge it's their turn to slap). I was undoubtedly winning.

"Owie." Meg moaned as I slapped her hands again.

"Why do you want to keep playing this? I always win?" I mocked her.

"I want to beat you for once." She replied.

"You won't, I can read you like a book." I told her.

She had an obvious tell, when she's about to slap she drops her eyes to look at your hand for a second before she slaps. After she dodged my slap by sheer luck she did something unexpected and it worked out in her favour. She took off her top so her breasts were free, her nipples were hard and I was staring at her tits instead of her face which let her get a lot of free hits in.

"Dammit!" I said after about 5 slaps.

"You seem distracted bro." She mocked while giggling.

After she mocked me she went for another slap that I knew was coming so I easily dodged it. Then before I went to slap she wiggled her breasts just a tiny bit which made me look at them and I unintentionally slapped her tit.

"OW!" she yelled at the slap on her tits.

I burst out laughing but managed to say, "I'm sorry." After I recovered from laughing I said, "maybe we should call it." She agreed to end it.

We walked back to the living room and she put her shirt back on while saying, "that hurt but kind of made me wet too."

"That's what you get. Hmmm, maybe I should spank you." I replied.

"For what?" she asked.

"For cheating." I answered.

She came close to me her body inches away as she replied in a whisper, "maybe you should."

Just before I wrapped my arms around her to have some sexy time with her there was a knock at the door.

*Knock knock*

She put her hands on my chest and sighed before saying, "too late bro." She gave me a peck in my cheek before she went to answer the door.

"Hey girlfriend!" Meg, Olivia and Ella all said in unison.

There were squeals as they grouped hug like they haven't seen each other in years. We all sat in the living room for a bit while the girls chatted away with each other. I went into the kitchen to get myself a drink but was followed by Ella.

"Soooooo, have you thought about what Olivia said?" she asked me.

"Umm...what about?" I asked cluelessly.

"About having two sexy girls to play with." She told me.

I had to suppress a smile from forming as she said that, only if she knew.

"I would love to...." I began.

"Great!" She said, cutting me off. She came very close to me and was reaching for my cock before I continued.

"But I don't think I should do that with my sister's friends." I told her honestly.

Even if I wasn't having sex with my sisters I probably would have turned it down for that reason, I wouldn't want to complicate things.

She came up to me and leaned her body into mine before replying, "that's too bad," she started to walk away but before she disappeared around the corner she mentioned, "if you change your mind my ass will still be on the table or wherever you want it." She winked and walked away.

I took a minute to collect myself then headed back to the living room. I thought their attention would be on Meg now because of the phone call, I guess I was wrong.

I entered the living room and Meg spoke up, "Um... Matt? Olivia wanted to taste your homemade lasagne, can you make it tonight."

"I will have to go out to buy the stuff." I told her.

"Please!" Olivia begged.

I sighed and agreed so I headed out to get the stuff. As soon as I was out the door Olivia and Ella turned their attention on Meg. The look in their eyes made a shiver run down Meg's spine.

Olivia and Ella each grabbed an arm and pulled Meg to her room. Kate was already out and they just got rid of me so they can have some alone time with Meg.

Meg stood at the side of her bed and Olivia pushed her onto the bed, "wait!" Meg squealed. "I need to go to the toilet." She said before she ran out of the room.

Once in the bathroom she splashed her face with cold water and took a deep breath to calm down. Her heart felt like it was gonna beat out of her chest and the excitement made her feel like vomiting. She took a couple of moments to steady herself, she was nervous and excited.

Meanwhile in Meg's room Ella had a naughty idea of leaving some risqué pictures on Meg's phone, she took a few photos of Ella squeezing Olivia's boob, licking the top of her breasts and of them kissing each other. Then they tapped on the phone to look at the pictures like any teen would and they found something they didn't expect...

Meg came back into her room to find Ella and Olivia listening (with earphones) and watching something intently on her phone. She walked up to them to see what they were watching on her phone and when she saw she gasped loudly and snatched the phone away from them.

"Hey! I was watching that." Ella replied to Meg snatching the phone.

"Please don't tell anyone!" Meg said with her eyes filling with tears and her back turned to her friends.

"What? That your brother was face fucking you?" Olivia replied but she didn't have malice in her voice.

"Or that Kate was playing with your nipples?" Ella said with a playful tone.

"Or that you loved every second of it?" Olivia asked.

They found the video that Kate took, on Meg's phone, of Meg being bound and gagged with a ring gag with me fucking her face while Kate teased and played with her breasts.

Meg turned to look at Olivia and Ella to beg them not to tell but she was confused and surprised to see them smiling at her. They gently pulled Meg back to the bed with her in between them and they started kissing her neck.

Ella lifted her head and looked deep into Meg's eyes and told her, "we weren't lying, when we said we would've fucked him even if he was our brother."

"Really?" Meg asked.

"I would've fucked him the moment I turned 18!" Olivia told her before she resumed kissing her neck.

Ella gently pulled the phone from Meg and took out the earphones before she resumed the video. The video came to life playing the naughty sounds and visuals of that sinful and lust filled night of desire. All three watched and teased with each other as they watched the video.

Olivia was so turned on she wanted to start playing. She slid down the bed and got in between Meg's thighs. She flicked the skirt up so it was around her waist and her knickers were in full view.

"They are soaked!" Olivia stated happily.

Meg turned red as Olivia pointed out her shame.

Ella kissed her before she asked, "how do you taste?"

"Wh... why don't you find out." She told Ella.

Ella smiled as her hand moved down Meg's body until it reached the top of her panties, she slid her hand under the fabric and felt how wet she was she continued until she found her opening and easily fitted two fingers inside her.

Ella slowly inserted and removed her fingers causing Meg to close her eyes and moan, her moans grew louder as Olivia started kissing and licking her upper thighs. After Ella was done teasing Meg she brought her fingers up to her lips, she parted her lips and sucked the fingers in and she moaned while she tasted Meg's sweet pussy juice.

"Mmmm! I'm jealous Olivia gets you first!" she said while looking deep into Meg's eyes.

Olivia pulled the panties down and Meg helped her remove them and got back in the position they were in. Ella turned Meg's head to her and pulled her into a passionate kiss, Meg could taste the cherry lip balm she was wearing, her lips felt just as good as they looked. Her bright red lips looked so inviting and they tasted too good to believe.

As Meg and Ella made out Olivia snaked her tongue into Meg's love tunnel which caused Meg to moan into Ella's mouth. Olivia loved eating Ella and she already loved the taste of Meg, she got a lot of experience from making Ella cum so many times that she was looking forward to making Meg cum in minutes. She took long licks from top to bottom then back again, lapping up all the wetness that built up. Ella sucked and bit Meg's bottom lip before she ended the make out session.

"Mmmmm!" Meg moaned as she looked right at Olivia who was making her moan.

Olivia's eyes had a sparkle when she knew she was the cause of those sexy moans coming from Meg.

Ella lifted up Megs shirt and pulled it over her until it was past her head, Ella used it to trap Meg's arms above her head so she couldn't move them. Then she attacked her nipple, she licked and sucked her nipple making it hard then she lightly bit it which hurt. Then she came right up to Meg's ear and whispered, "I'm gonna make your boobs hurt so good."

Meg felt Ella tongue circling her nipple then delivered a few loving licks to it before she squealed because Ella pulled hard on the nipple she was licking. She moved to the other nipple and caressed her breasts, she sucked on Meg's nipple and made it stand out hard and erect then she bit down on it.

"Owie! OH! It hurts so good!" Meg moaned.

With Ella hurting Meg's breasts, Olivia had an endless amount of juice to lap up and she did so eagerly. Then she plunged her tongue into Meg making her squeal in delight right before Ella slapped Meg's breast causing her to squeal in pain. Meg's friends were quickly bringing Meg to an orgasm but they were loving it as well.

Ella liked giving this kind of treatment and she wanted someone to do it to her, she wanted to be beneath someone as they had their way with her. Olivia loved licking pussy it turned her on so much but what she loved the most was hearing that person moan from her actions, to know that what she was doing was making the other person feel so good.

"I'm... I'm close! Please suck my clit!" Meg's voice cracked as she was so close to exploding.

Olivia sucked her clit into her mouth and licked it while it was trapped in her mouth, then Ella pulled on both of Meg's nipples hard. Meg shook as a violent orgasm pulsed through her body, she clenched her fists hard and her hands turned white, she ground her pussy on to Olivia harder, her body thrashed about underneath Ella and Ella seemed to like what she saw.

"OH!" Olivia managed to get out as she felt Meg squirting.

Ella looked back and saw Meg covering Olivia's face as she squirted her juices all over her friend, Ella also saw something move between the crack in Meg's bedroom doorway. She pressed her lips against Meg and sucked Meg's tongue into her mouth all the while Meg screamed and moaned as the orgasm sent electric bolts to every nerve ending in her body.

Olivia sucked Meg's pussy so she squirted right into her mouth but not before the spurts covered her face in Meg's sweet nectar. This tasted even sweeter and better than what she was already lapping up. Meg's orgasm dwindled and so did her thrashing, screaming and moaning.

"Meg that was so hot!" Olivia commented as she wiped her chin where Meg's juice dropped off her face.

Ella got up and made her way to the door and she caught Kate standing there with her hand deep into her pussy.

"Are you getting off on watching Meg's friends take advantage of her sweet little body?" Ella accused Kate.

"Mm-hmm!" Kate answered throwing Ella completely off guard, she did not suspect a straightforward answer, "I'm gonna teach you a lesson for using my little sister." Kate told Ella as she pushed her to the bed and pushed her onto it.

Kate got on top of Ella and pinned her hands above her head then she leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "didn't you say, you wouldn't mind me pinning you down."

Kate licked Ella's ear, causing a shiver to run though Ella's body, before she moved away. Kate was so horny from watching them playing with Meg that she couldn't help but join in when she was caught.

"Now let's see what these perky little breasts look like without clothes." Kate cooed as she expertly undid the buttons on Ella's shirt with one hand, her other hand was still holding Ella's hands in place above her head.

Ella could feel a hot breath in her ear before she heard, "how do you like my big sis taking advantage of you?" she heard Meg say. This caused another shiver to run through her and she got goosebumps from it as well.

Ella was finally getting dominated and it is just what she wanted.

"She's gonna eat you up." Olivia said as she got down on the other side of her.

Olivia and Meg helped Kate undress Ella until she was lying naked on the bed underneath Kate. Meg and Olivia held Ella's hands above her head so Kate could grab both tits in her hands, she squeezed the handful of tits and moaned at the softness she could feel. Then she looked Ella in the eyes as her head moved lower to her breasts, she flicked her tongue against the nipple bud and heard a soft moan escape Ella's lips.

Then she locked her lips around her tits getting as much as she could in her mouth and running her tongue all over her breasts. Meg and Olivia watched as Ella got ravaged and moved their hands so they could play with themselves. They started kissing at Ella's neck or they kissed Ella on the lips, all the attention was on her as she was trapped in between Meg and Olivia with Kate on top.

Kate's fingers danced along Ella's skin until it ran past the patch of hair above her pussy. Kate stroked the pussy lightly hearing more soft moans coming from her.

"Please I want it!" Ella begged breathlessly.

"What do you want?" Kate teased.

"I want... you! Please finger fuck me!" she begged again.

Kate hand slid up and down through her pussy lips before they slid down further to her opening. Kate slid two fingers in slowly working up speed and holding off on rubbing her G-spot.

Meg decided to get revenge on Ella for hurting her boobs, "I'm gonna make YOUR boobs hurt so good." She whispered to Ella.

Then Meg grabbed an erect nipple bud and twisted it while Olivia sucked and flicked the other one with her tongue. Ella winced and moaned at the delicious torture she was receiving. A high pitched squeal of delight came from her as Kate rubbed her G-spot with a come here motion. Kate increased the pleasure by sucking on her clit. She was on the edge of cumming until she felt Meg's tongue in her ear and her hand pulling hard on her nipple like Ella did to her.

Meg and Olivia held on to Ella's body hard as the intense pleasure washed through her. She was writhing under them while Kate pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy while flicking her clit with her tongue. She kept this up till she finally started to come down from the orgasm, Kate moved her fingers in and out slowly till she came to a stop and pulled them out.

Meg grabbed Kate's hand that shined with Ella's cum and sucked the fingers into her mouth and licked them clean. Kate decided to mess with Meg and pushed her fingers in deeper making Meg gag. She pulled them back but she felt Meg grab her hand again and pushed it in further, deep throating her fingers but then she pulled them out and gasped for air.