Two Sisters Seduce Brother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooo!" Olivia cooed.

"Should I even bother picking up my cards? It looks like that is ready to burst." Ella said laughing.

"Don't worry I've had a lot of training living with these two nymphos." I said with confidence. Everyone giggled when I called Kate and Meg a nympho.

Olivia turned so she was facing me and she inched her way closer to my cock. She was maintaining eye contact with me even when my cock brushed along her lips. She let her lips encase my cockhead but didn't let it in yet but as soon as I picked up my cards she took half of my cock down her throat.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed at the hot, wet and tight feeling that envelope my cock.

It took no less than a minute for Kate and Olivia to get into a rhythm, Kate jerked my cock with a corkscrew motion up to the point where Olivia's mouth stopped and Olivia's mouth bobbed up and down on the rest of my cock: they got into a rhythm where it was impossible to focus on anything.

I watched this erotic sight until it was my turn then willed myself to play but my mind couldn't play properly with this sensation. After I played my card I felt Meg's small hand cross my jaw and she turned my face to her. She kissed me deeply forcing her tongue past my lips and into my mouth where it met up with my tongue.

The kiss ended when it was my turn but my mind was still in a whirl. After my turn Meg resumed kissing me and I moaned into her mouth constantly with the great feeling on my cock.

I felt my cock grow a bit colder as it left that velvety soft mouth and then Kate lifted my cock up presenting my balls for Olivia's attention.

Kate continued to jerk my cock and Olivia lavished my balls with her tongue with renewed vigour. Her hot tongue bathed my balls then she sucked them into her mouth and coated my balls in a fresh batch of salvia. My balls were so wet from her actions that they dripped and I was leaking endless amounts of precum.

Olivia was doing an amazing job so I thought I would repay the favour. The butt plug had three different speeds and she was on the lowest one so I turned it up to level 2. She moaned around the balls that were filling her mouth and her eyes rolled back as her ass vibrated.

The new vibrations made her ass jiggle more and I love watching it. I thought it might take the edge off me as she enjoyed the vibrator but all it did was make her that much more eager to make me cum. With the vibrating butt plug in her, her ass was too hard to ignore. It shook or her muscles contracted around it making it look much firmer, or it would send a ripple through her cheeks which looks so erotic.

Meg kissed my neck while Kate whispered to me, "looks like she likes anal play, you're gonna get a lot of ass tomorrow." She whispered and giggled to herself. Then she returned to watching her hand working my dick.

My cock was pulsing ready to explode and Olivia quickly placed her mouth over my cock and sucked it in. She was about to make me cum so I turned the vibrator up again to level 3 and watched as the pleasure pulsed through her backside.

She was halfway down my cock gagging when my first spurt shot fourth straight down her willing throat. Meg didn't let me break the kiss. She kept her mouth locked on mine as I moaned into her mouth while filling her friend's with my cum. Olivia moved her head back and formed a tight seal around my cock head while she sucked the cum out of me.

Kate pumped my cock furiously into Olivia's sucking mouth and this was an amazing orgasm. My hips thrusted upwards into her mouth but she only kept the tip inside. She kept swallowing the cum but there was so much that it leaked out of her mouth and down her chin while some of it leaked down my cock and coated Kate's hand in cum.

I made moans even as my orgasm started to fade, it was my most intense one yet. I looked over to see Ella rubbing her pussy with a smile on her face. She has won the game and she can give me a punishment for cumming and her smile told me she had bad intentions.

"Kate," Ella said with a smile. "Can you strap that new toy on him? You know, that one you brought today."

I had no idea what she was on about but clearly Kate knew as she led me to her room.

Before I disappeared I heard Ella shout, "don't worry we'll wait for you!" Then there were nothing but giggles coming from them three.

"Sorry, I brought this incase I wanted to punish you for something like wasting your cum again," Kate told me as we reached her room. She got the bag of toys she had brought and showed me the device. "It's this." She told me.

"You gotta be kidding me." I sighed.

"Sorry." She repeated while she strapped it on. It was a metal chastity belt for men and if I got excited my cock was gonna strain against the metal around it, it's gonna be really uncomfortable.

We went down and when I entered the living room all three started laughing, even Kate had to suppress a giggle.

"How long do I have to wear this for?" I asked.

"Hmmm... three rounds next game." Ella replied.

That was gonna be a long wait for me, hopefully my cock won't strain against the metal cage though because I just came.

"And now because I won I get to cum punishment free," she said in a mocking tone.

"Oh yeah, you can take that toy out now." I told Olivia.

It was still vibrating and she removed it with a moan, "Mmmm!" As the last vibrations sent pleasure through her body.

Now Ella gets to tell us what to do to make her cum and she already knew what she wanted.

"Ok, I want Kate to help me make Meg squirt all over my face while Olivia plays with my tits. And Matt can have my pussy all for himself." She said with a devilish smile and glanced over to me.

If her pussy tastes as good as it looks I might be in trouble. Ella laid down while the rest of us got into position to get her to cum. Kate was on her knees at the top of Ella's head while Meg inched closer to Ella's face.

Meg's pussy was right on top of her face and she dove in to taste her best friend while Kate started rubbing Meg's clit showing her no mercy at all. Meg went weak in her knees and had to support herself on Kate so she wouldn't smother Ella with her pussy (not that she would mind).

Meg was moaning loudly and the beautiful sight and sound entranced me. This scene before me was highly erotic and I know this because my cock throbbed against the metal confinement.

I saw Olivia's mouth drawing nearer to Ella tit and heard Ella squeal/moan as Olivia gently bit her erect nipple. This snapped me out of my trance as I got between Ella's legs.

I ran my hands up her smooth inner thighs till they were at the end of her pussy lips, then I planted kisses on her thighs teasingly inching closer to her sweet-looking pussy.

I watched her hands roaming Meg's backside as I delivered a long slow lick from her the bottom of her pussy to the top, when my tongue flicked her clit she squeezed Meg's ass cheeks and moaned into her vagina.

The sweet aroma of sex in the air and tasting Ella's pussy juice lingering on my tongue was making me horny again. My cock started to strain against the chastity belt which hurt and also made me determined to get her off as quick as possible so I went all in. I started off by licking her labia lips and used the techniques that worked well on Meg and Kate to increase her pleasure to which I heard moans of approval. Then I would switch it up by fingering her pussy while I licked at her clit which sent electric-like shocks of pleasure throughout her body.

She was close to getting off but she still wanted Meg to drench her face with her squirts so Ella snuck a finger to Meg's backdoor and pushed till her finger popped inside. Meg shuddered at the sudden intrusion and felt the wanton need for release in her pussy which was released when she felt Ella sucking her clit and Kate's tongue circling her nipple and flicking it. Meg lifted herself up as her climax hit her and she sent spurt after spurt of her juice straight into Ella's opened mouth or it drenched her beautiful face.

Kate wrapped her hand around Meg's body to keep her squirting into Ella's face, she pushed her body up to Meg's until the only thing Ella could see was the two sisters' pussy next to each other; while one of them was squirting into her face. She felt Meg's anal walls squeezing, pushing and sucking in her finger which she found really erotic. Her brain was being sent into overload.

Olivia knew that Ella didn't have long before she climaxed so she used her mouth and tongue to lavish and pleasure one nipple while her hand pulled, pinched and punished her other nipple. This brought Ella right to the edge and she gripped whatever she could knowing she was about to cum.

I pushed her over the edge by sucking her clit into my mouth and circling the nub with my tongue. She bucked her hips up forcing more of her delicious pussy into my mouth.

"OHHH YEA......" was all Ella could get out before Meg placed her squirting pussy into her mouth.

Ella swallowed every shot that Meg squirted, loving every second of this moment. She loved how humiliating it was to have her best friend squirting into her mouth/face, she loved how she could only see and smell both of the sisters' sweet pussy, she loved how one of her nipples was being tormented while the other one was being pleasured and she loved the fact that the man she had a crush on was eating her out. She had the best climax she has ever had.

After her climax we all took a much needed break before round 2 of the game continued.

My cock got some rest being in the cage despite everyone's attempts to get me horny. If I did get horny the pain of straining against the cage sent my cock back into the flaccid state. The weight of the chastity belt was also uncomfortable, it felt like my cock was weighing me down because of the added weight.

The game started up like the first time and round one was a pretty easy win for everyone except Ella, who was still reveling in the orgasm she had a few minutes ago. She was the first one eliminated. At least one round was down, two more and this cage comes off, to my relief.

'I just hope I'm not the target for the next two rounds, then my cock will be free' I thought to myself.

We all choose highest cards and luckily for me Olivia was the target but I hoped the erotic sight and sounds wouldn't arouse my cock.

Round two started up and Olivia started getting teased by Ella.

"I think it's payback time, Olivia." Ella teased.

"You won't make me cum!" She replied confidently.

"I didn't mean that," Ella said. Ella got behind Olivia then put her hand around the front to pinch Olivia's nipple.

"Ouch!" Olivia's eyes widened understanding Ella's statement. She tried acting innocent and meekly replied, "sorry, please go easy on me." Olivia yelped and moaned as Ella 'repaid the favour' to her breasts.

I had good cards and got myself an early win, I was the first to be finished. As I finished I decided to watch Ella torturing Olivia. Ella caught my gaze then pulled Olivia's nipples making her winch and moan, "nooooo!"

I moved my hand towards my cock only to realize my cock was still locked and I couldn't stroke it. I moaned in frustration and laid on my back to save myself from the erotic display but the sounds still enticed me.

Ella giggled at my frustration. Soon the second round was over and done with and the second person to be eliminated was the tormented Olivia, (that nipple torment threw her off her game, it also got her hot and bothered).

One more round to go before my dick can be released from the cage. Kate, Meg and I picked the cards to see who would be tormented next and it was me. I was gonna be the target even though my cock is caged. When I looked over at Olivia and Ella they giggled to each other before they crawled over to me slowly and sexy. Then I heard Kate and Meg belly laugh at this event.

Ella came to my side and put her lips to my ear and whispered, "it's too bad we can't play with him,"

"It looks so sad and alone in that cage." Olivia finished.

"Yeah but I will pay you back soon enough." I winked and smiled to myself.

Ella and Olivia felt a chill of pleasure run through their spines' at my words.

The cards were dealt and we started playing cards while Ella and Olivia played with me. Ella ran her hands through my soft hair which always felt amazing, I love women running their hands through my hair. Then she would kiss me and I could very faintly taste the juice that Meg squirted on her earlier.

Then she looked me in the eyes before she leaned away bringing my hand closer to her face, she put my index finger in her mouth and sucked on it. I felt my cock throb into the confines of the cage before retreating again. Her hot supple mouth sucking my finger just made me want to put my cock in there.

While Ella was teasing me Olivia had her own fun. She was making out with my neck which felt divine (she left a few hickeys on my neck as well), her soft lips tickled my neck and made me hot. I would've had a rock hard erection if my little soldier wasn't caged.

Olivia made me tilt my neck so she had better access to it and I looked over to see Meg slowly rubbing herself while watching us. It looks like she wasn't even interested in the game anymore. She lost that round and I was free to take the cage off.

My cock was free and now it was only Kate and I, facing off in the final so the winner can hit the big O. We drew the cards and Kate was the target, it looks like I'm going to win.

"Time for me to return the favour." Ella said as she got in between Kate's thighs.

All I could see was Ella's dark red hair flowing down her naked body as her face was pressed into Kate's pussy. Olivia and Meg got on either side of Kate and took her nipples into their mouths.

Olivia and Meg switched between kissing Kate, licking her breasts and nipples, squeezing her tits or they would have a three way kiss. This time my hand was free to stroke my cock and I did while I watched this. When Kate noticed me staring and rubbing my cock she had a sly smile before she threw her head back and moaned which sounded so erotic. My cock was rock hard right now.

"MMMMM! You are really good at this. If I'm not careful you might make me climax!" Kate teased.

Ella took that as a challenge so she wrapped her arms around Kate's thighs and brought her pussy as close as possible. I couldn't see what she was doing but judging by Kate's moans and expressions she was doing a damn good job. Olivia and Meg continued their assault with Kate and they were distracting to watch.

"I don't know how you are playing this good while being teased like that." I told Kate.

"It... looks like this.... Mmmm... is affecting you.... More than meeeeee mmmm." Kate replied while moaning.

She was right, they were super distracting with those sexy bodies and moans. I couldn't help myself from watching them instead of focusing on winning. Kate was winning and she was nearly finished while I still had a few cards left. Ultimately she won by getting rid of her cards first.

"YAY! Looks like I won," Kate stated happily. "And I want Matt to fill my pussy and someone else to fill my ass."

"Me!" Ella shouted quickly.

Olivia also shouted, "me!" But Ella said it first.

"Okay, Ella can fuck my ass and Olivia can fuck Meg while I fuck Matt." Kate laughed.

"Huh!" Meg said as she was roped into being fucked.

Kate had some strap-ons from her crazy uni days and Olivia brought one to use on Meg anyway.

Olivia and Ella put the strap-ons on and Kate pushed me to the floor so she could straddle me.

"Mmmm! I get to watch your beautiful face when you cum?" I complemented Kate.

Kate blushed and smiled at my comment as she lowered herself down to my cock (it was cool to know I can still make my beautiful older sister blush). She started teasing her pussy lips by rubbing my cock across it moaning as she did it. She was unbelievably wet down there, probably from having her pussy licked by a young sexy red-head and now she was gonna be fucked by that girl.

I moaned as I felt Kate's warm cunt envelope my dick. I would never get tired of this feeling. Kate was so wet that she took my whole length with ease and she moaned happily as she took my whole cock.

"Um... do you have any lube, Kate?" Ella asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, come here." Kate told Ella.

Ella stood right in front of Kate and Kate grabbed Ella's ass cheeks and pulled that fake cock to her mouth. She took, what looked like 6 inches, down her throat. Ella gasped in surprise but she got the idea.

Ella started to pull back then push it in fucking her mouth with the fake cock and she seemed to like the friction the strap-on gave her pussy as she moaned aswell. I could see Ella's cheeks flexing as she fucked my sister's face; it turned me on so much.

Then I hear Olivia say, "hmmm, that's a good idea. I think this could use some lube as well."

"You just want to fuck my m...." Meg started to say before being cut off by the strap-on being forced into her mouth.

Meg's eyes widened at the sudden intrusion and Olivia loved that reaction, she made Ella do it a lot. She loved how the eyes screamed in protest but the mouth vacuumed making sure the toy didn't leave their wanting mouth. When she pulled the toy out Meg gasped and took some, much needed, deep breaths. There was a line of saliva connecting Meg's mouth to the fake cock. When she had her breathing under control again and expecting that fake cock to be forced down her throat she gave Olivia a smile that said 'come get it'.

"Looks like this slut likes it, you want more?" Olivia playfully mocked.

"Mm-hmm!" Came Meg's reply.

Meg grabbed that cock and pulled it towards her mouth then rested her beautiful hands on Olivia's delicate thighs.

I was engrossed into the scene when I felt Kate's warm folds sliding along my cock as she raised herself painstakingly slowly off then back down. She worked her mouth fast on the fake cock and slow on my real cock. Her eyes rolled back into her head, she was enjoying this a lot but she is gonna enjoy her pussy and ass being filled up much more.

"Mmmmm. This is nice but it's time I get into that sweet tight ass of yours'." Ella told Kate.

Ella pulled the fake cock out of Kate's mouth, she gasped for air and collapsed onto my chest. I put my arms around her in a loving embrace while Ella got behind her. In this position it was really easy for Ella to line up the cock and start slowly pushing it in.

"Mmmm, having... two cocks up my ass in one day... I really am a slut." Kate replied happily.

Kate continued to lie on my chest as Ella slowly pushed the last few inches of the cock in. When it was all the way in we both slowly started to pull out till we were almost out then pushed back in. Kate loved how full she felt by having both cocks deep inside her, one from her brother and the other from Meg's best friend. It felt deliciously naughty.

Ella decided to grab my hand that was resting on Kate's back and I could feel her excitement. It was almost painful for both of us fucking Kate. The toy was sliding in and out of Kate's ass with ease so we upped the speed and power of our thrusts. It took some getting used too but Ella and I finally got into rhythm, the sounds coming from Kate told us we were doing a damn good job.

I looked into my older sister's face and saw uninhibited pleasure but her eyes were focused on the scene playing out next to us. I looked over and saw that Meg and Olivia were copying us. If we moved faster they moved faster and if I went balls deep Olivia would drive that fake cock all the way into Meg. I was fucking Kate but it felt like I was fucking both of them.

I kept switching between seeing the pleasure on Kate's face and the pleasure on Meg's face, they look so beautiful: the eyes roll back into their head, they bite their bottom lip but the best part is seeing that they both love what is happening.