Two Sisters Seduce Brother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am glad I have already came because this was really good, I loved every second of this sex party we were having.

Kate's breathing became more ragged and I heard a lot more of "uh," and "yes," as she came closer to the edge. She grabbed my hair gently and lowered her face to kiss me. I bit on her bottom lip gently as she drew back.

I remembered that Kate likes a bit of rough sex. My ex told me she wanted me to choke her during sex so I read up about how to do it safely without causing damage, we tried and she had intense orgasms. When I read up about doing it an article said to apply light pressure to the carotid artery.

I put my right hand up to her neck and applied light pressure to the artery while looking deeply into her eyes. She gasped and I could see the tell tale signs of her climax approaching. I tried to keep her on the edge but the 'choking' pushed her over the edge and her pussy and ass jerked around on our cocks. I felt her pussy clamping and releasing around my cock and I could just about feel the fake cock sliding in and out of her ass. She moaned a long low moan before she collapsed on my chest as her orgasm ended.

I removed my hand from her neck and held her close to my body. I could feel her heart beating and could hear her trying to get her breathing under control. I felt her juices running down my cock and pooling on my balls. My cock still throbbed in her pussy but I wasn't close to cumming, I was happy to give her so much pleasure. Kate laid on my chest, cock still buried deep inside her, she had her eyes closed as she recovered from that last orgasm.

Kate let out a little moan as Ella pulled the cock out of her ass. Kate placed her hands on my chest and lifted her upper body up. She stared into my eyes and she didn't say anything, she didn't have to, her eyes said it all.

"Ella let me... let me clean... my sister's ass from that cock..." Meg panted as Olivia kept a steady pace of fucking her.

"You dirty slut!" Ella chuckled and made her way to Meg's face.

She put her knees on each side of Meg's neck and sat back on her chest. Both Ella and Olivia watched as Meg grabbed the fake cock and tried to inch it forward but Ella wouldn't bring it closer, she wanted Meg to beg for it. She loved teasing her friends like this but she also liked being treated like this.

"Please!" Meg squeaked out.

"Please what?" Ella teased.

"Please let me suck that cock!" Meg said with passion.

So Ella inched forward bringing the cock to her lips. Meg licked her lips before she inhaled the cock as far as it would go. She took the cock to the base then back out.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as I watched.

Meg turned her head to look at me and she smiled. Ella put her hand on Meg's cheek and turned her face after a few seconds. Then Meg gave the fake cock a blowjob while she cleaned her sister's ass off it.

My cock was rock hard and it throbbed inside of Kate's pussy. She needed a break after that intense orgasm so she lifted off of my cock but continued to lay on me trapping my cock in between our bodies. The friction on my cock felt good.

Then Meg started to cum as Olivia increased the tempo of her thrusts. Meg sucked harder on the cock as she came and Ella shoved the cock down her throat. Meg couldn't breath and she got lightheaded as the orgasm overtook her. Ella pulled out and Meg gasped for air and dug her nails hard into Ella's thighs.

Meg came hard and she was breathless and content after that orgasm. It was an immense pleasure, she really did like rough sex and being treated like a slut by her family and close friends. She was happy and everyone needed a break except me. I was horny for more.

Kate got everyone a bottle of water and after Ella had a bit of rest and a drink I went for her. She took that fake cock off and I picked her up in my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and inter locked them around my waist, I held onto her ass and lined my cock up. Ella had to help me line it up but as soon as it was at the entrance I thrusted balls deep into her which brought a shout of pleasure as her pussy was filled.

I held her ass and used that as leverage to pull her off of me then back down on me. She also used her strong swimmers thighs to push me into her. We got into a good rhythm and we fucked each other with earnestness. It took me a minute to get my balance under control so I wouldn't fall over while we fucked standing up.

I looked up to her face as we were eye level like this and I saw pure lust and pleasure on her face. I knew she wanted me to fill her up and I was happy to do that but first she will need to coax my balls to get that cum.

I slammed into her again and again and after a couple of thrusts she started cumming on my cock. She dug her heels into my ass and my cock sunk all the way into her, her pussy clamped down on my cock then released like it was trying to milk me and it was helping move my orgasm along. I kept fucking her while this orgasm overtook her.

She wanted to scream as the pleasure ran through her but her habit to keep quiet was second nature by now. She needed to keep quiet when she and Olivia fooled around; she usually bit a pillow or something, this ended up with her biting my shoulder so as to not scream in ecstasy. She drew blood but that pain was quickly replaced with pleasure as I continued to fuck her.

I continued to fuck her more gently now as she came down of her orgasm high and when she got her senses back she quickly apologized for biting me. My shoulder felt hurt a bit from the bite and holding her so I moved to the wall and pinned her body between the wall and myself. The wall took some of her weight while I held the rest.

With her body pinned against the wall she couldn't meet my thrust with her hips but I had a better angle to fuck with. I could use more power in these thrusts and so I did which caused her to comment on it.

"You're trying to fuck me into the wall, I LOVE IT!" She shouted. It seemed she liked to be roughed up a bit too.

Kate and Meg rested for a bit to regain their energy but Olivia came over and stood next to her friend. She snaked her hand down Ella's body till it was between her legs and she rubbed her excited clit. She rolled it between her fingers, she learned how to get Ella off and she was causing the next orgasm to come quicker but just as hard as the previous one.

I looked at Ella's face and saw it contorted into pleasure, she looked so beautiful that I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. She returned the kiss while wrapping her hands around my head tighter, she put one of her hands on the back of my head so I couldn't break the kiss. Our tongues danced around each other's and every so often she would moan into the kiss while Olivia rubbed her clit and I fucked her pussy. When she felt a bolt of pleasure run though her she would kiss harder then it would soften after the pleasure ran its course.

Olivia felt that her mouth was being left out so she used it to suck Ella's tits. This came as a surprise to Ella and she broke the kiss as her eyes shot open and looked down, when she saw her friend's eyes staring up at her with a mouth full of her fleshy tits she couldn't hide the smile on her face. I put my index finger under her chin and turned her face up to mine to continue kissing. She was lost in bliss.

I was pounding Ella with all my might to chase an orgasm that was not in sight just yet. I got a cramp in my stomach from this position but I carried on as I sensed the tell-tale signs of Ella's approaching orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, squeezing it with a heavenly vice. She broke the kiss and I watched her face as it contorted in pleasure, women are so beautiful when they cum. This helped my orgasm come sooner but Ella looked exhausted.

"Why don't you put this little girl down to have a rest and CUM play with me?" Olivia whispered in a sexy tone.

After Ella's orgasm passed I felt my muscles in my body burn, not knowing the workout I had just given them. I sat Ella on the couch next to Kate.

Kate was sitting on the couch with her legs spread wide and our baby sister had her face between them. Her deep emerald eyes had pure lust in them as she slowly licked Kate, her eyes were locked onto Kate's face as she teased her pussy building her to an orgasm.

Kate had one hand on the back of Meg's head to keep her from leaving (like Meg would stop eating this delicious treat). Her other hand was on her breast tweaking her nipple.

When I plopped Ella down next to them she rested her head on Kate's shoulder and marvelled at the scene before. She was tired but she managed to lick and kiss Kate's shoulder and neck without much movement.

I was broken out of this trance I was in by Olivia pulling my hand and pushing me backwards. She got in front of me and placed her hand on my chest slowly pushing me backwards. I felt the edge of the chair hit the back of my knees and I fumbled into it.

Olivia got on top of me and trapped my cock between her pussy and my stomach. She grabbed the sides of my head and looked deep into my eyes before she kissed me passionately, she had to wait her turn before she could have my cock rubbing her pussy and now she was burning with desire. She had an itch that only I could scratch so I planned on scratching it.

She rubbed her pussy up and down the length of my cock but didn't let me slip in just yet, she wanted to savour this moment a little longer. She pulled her face back staring into my eyes as her hand lowered to grasp my cock, once it was in her hand she guided it to her opening. We didn't break eye contact at all while she lowered her entire body down onto my cock.

She let out a long awaited "aahhh!" As she finally had my entire cock inside her.

Her arms were around my neck and she rocked back and forth on my cock smiling the whole time.

"Oohh fuck!" I said in bliss. Olivia tightened her pussy on my cock which felt heavenly.

"I've been doing kegel exercises for a while now, waiting to use them on a nice cock! Now I can." She explained.

She grinded back and forth on my cock squeezing from time to time. We moaned in unison when she tightened up her pussy. She pulled me into a kiss which I returned with passion.

Then she started lifting herself up slowly before coming back down. She went painstakingly slow until I grabbed her hips and drove my cock into her.

"Yes! Fuck me!" She told me.

I grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her down on me then I would lift her again raising her to the tip of my dick before I pulled her pussy back down on my cock. She started kissing me more passionately and biting my lower lip as she pulled away.

She whimpered happily when my balls slapped against her ass. The sound of our skin slapping each other filled the room as well as our moans. The erotic sound of her whimpering moans and our skin slapping each other as we fucked was bringing me closer to the edge now.

Olivia beat me towards the orgasm as hers came first. "Fuuuccckkk!" She moaned as she came. Her pussy squeezed me tighter than when she would do it on command. My cock felt like it was being sucked in while her cum ran down my cock to my balls.

I continued pounding as my orgasm was not far off but she lifted off my cock completely. My cock followed after her bringing my entire body up off the chair. She got to her knees in front of me and grasped my cock pulling it towards her open, wet mouth. She formed a tight seal around my cock and created a vacuum in her mouth sucking my cock with force.

Ella saw this and quickly got on her knees beside Olivia. Olivia pulled me out of her mouth and I knew what they wanted so I stroked my cock fast to coax my cum from my balls.

They lifted their faces and looked up at me and my cock was inches away from their beautiful faces that I was gonna cover in my cum. Olivia leaned closer and gave my balls a few encouraging licks which helped a lot.

"Get ready! Uh... I'm cumming!" I grunted as my balls tightened ready to blow my load.

I aimed the first shot at Olivia and it landed on her forehead then it covered her right eye and her right cheek. I aimed the next shot at Ella and it hit her on her nose in between her eyes, it ran down her nose and covered her dazzling red lips with my white cum.

I continued to switch and aim my spewing cock at them covering their faces with cum. It's a good thing they had their eyes close because a few shots landed on their eyelids. I aimed most of it at their lips and cheeks but my cum covered them from their forehead to their chins. I looked at their beautiful faces covered in cum and it was magnificent, they looked so dazzling.

They both scooped up the cum that covered their eyes and popped those cum filled digits in their mouth and sucked my cum off them with happy moans. They both opened their eyes and looked at me with big smiles on their faces.

Then Olivia turned to Ella and licked the cum from her lips and proceeded to stick her tongue out with the cum coating. Ella smiled at me before she turned to her friend and sucked the cum coated tongue into her mouth. They gave me devilish glances as they cleaned the cum from each other's faces with their tongues and swapped the cum between them. I stood there mesmerized by this enticing display. If I had more energy I would've been ready for another round.

They finished cleaning each other but then they turned their attention to the last bit that needed cleaning. Ella came closer and pressed her tongue against the tip of my cock, she stuck her tongue in between the pee hole making sure she had every little bit before she happily swallowed.

The two began sliding their lips along the side of my softening cock cleaning it off the mixture of cum and their juices. Once my cock was cleaned Ella started licking up the mess on my balls while Olivia licked the inside of my thighs making sure to get every last bit. This made me feel like a king and it felt good!

I must've been lost in my own pleasure because when I looked over to see if Kate and Meg were still fooling around they were cuddled up together. Meg's face was a shine of Kate's juices and she sat next to her big sister with a happy smile. Seeing my sister's smiling like that made me realise this was the happiest we've ever been. I was a bit disappointed that I'd miss the show and the erotic sounds they make but theres always next time.

After all this action we were all too tired to fool around anymore. We rested and drank some water, replenishing our bodies after that fuck fest.

"Wow!" I said amazed.

"You can say that again!" Ella panted.

So I did, "wow!"

After we all caught our breaths Kate spoke up, "I think we should pick this up again tomorrow." She chuckled.

It was met with hums of agreement. Everyone was heading off to go to bed but I caught Kate before she headed upstairs.

"Kate can you wait here for a minute? I want to show you something."

"Sure." She agreed.

She sat back down and waited so I could prepare what I had planned. We both put our underwear back on not wanting to walk around the house completely nude, it still felt a bit weird. I went into the spare bedroom and got everything set up. I came back out to grab Kate and led her to the bedroom.

"Ok close your eyes." I told her as I led her into the bedroom. I led her to the middle of the room and left her for a second to bring her a glass of wine I had brought earlier.

I lifted her hand and put the glass in her hand. "Okay open." I said.

She opened her eyes while taking the glass and she mouthed "wow," as she looked around the room.

There were candles setup around the room and they were the only light source except the low red hue that came from the lamp near the stereo. I switched the light bulb that was in the lamp to a red one I got today. I turned on the stereo and played the music we both loved. It wasn't loud but it was enough for us both to hear.

"What's the occasion?" She asked as she saw the beautiful room filled with candles, music and wine.

I clinged her glass of wine with mine and I replied, "these past couple of days have been the best days of my life. Do you remember what I asked you when we started this?"

"Um-hum, you asked if I would be happy to be with you and I said yes." She replied.

I took her free hand and draped it around my neck while I draped mine around hers.

"I'm gonna make sure you are always happy and I want to make you feel as special as you make me feel." I told her, staring deep into her eyes.

She blushed and looked away embarrassed, she wasn't expecting all of this. We both sipped the wine before we put the glasses down and we both held each other close while we moved to the music.

We slow danced like we have seen in movies, we were bad at it but we didn't care because we had fun. We would speed up and try to do those spinning dance moves to match the music but it would end up with one of us tumbling over causing us to laugh. We lost track of everything but us two, the music and wine. We danced, we fell, we laughed, we had a very good time with each other.

As we twirled she said, "was someone trying to get lucky with their big sister tonight?" She asked, giggling as she said it.

"I feel lucky enough just to be here with you." I replied. This caused her to hold me tighter. It was a cheesy line but it felt right.

The love we felt for each other in that moment was overwhelming. We got lost in each other's eyes and we kissed, it was a kiss filled with love for each other.

We slow danced and spent a wonderful night together. When we became too tired to move we laid in bed playing with each other's hair or gently caressing each other's face until we fell into a deep slumber.

The last thing I remember before going to sleep was hearing Kate say, "I love you little brother."

"I love you too, big sister." I replied. Then we both drifted off into a deep slumber.

It was a beautiful peaceful sleep until SUDDENLY......

TO BE CONTINUED....

I hope you enjoyed reading. All comments and feedback is welcomed. It might take me quite some time to publish stories but I will continue to make them.

I hope everyone had a fantastic new year.

Stay safe and stay tuned for part 4 of this series.