All Comments on 'Two-some, Three-some, Boat-some Ch. 03'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot story!

I loved the pure heat and love that radiated from hubby's descriptions. Not all hotwifing is about humiliation and degradation, and this perfectly exemplifies that. Personally I could very much identify with hubby, although I wouldn't have passed up eating all that cream that oozed out of her sweet pussy.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Enjoyed the read. Very sexy. Hot.

Story was well written. Only downer for me was some of the dialogue. While most of it was well done, the husband/wife doesn't do it for me. I'm fairly sure they are used to reaffirm the relationship and make it hotter. Doesn't ring true though. Not to my ears, anyway.

Gave it 4 stars because overall it was great.

Db19Db19almost 9 years ago
Hot

i loved that she was resistant at first then let them fuck her. I would have licked her clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Back in the day

I was in my early 30s in the 70s. This is exactly the way things were back then.

My sexual activity and that of my male & female friends, just as uninhabited and promiscuous as the author portrays. No HIV to worry about, but we all got Herpes!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Helping guide another man's cock into your wife's vagina is a truly glorious experience. The only thing better is to follow this a few minutes later with another man's cock, then another, followed by another. Then spend the rest of the party watching all that cum oozing out of her whilst she remains the only one naked, serving drinks and snacks to all who have just fucked her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous