Two Straight Guys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George started to finger Lee faster. At a steady rate he pumped both in and out of Lee's wet, loosened hole, all the while pressing against his prostate.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck that feels good!" Lee moaned.

"You like me fingering you, don't you?" George asked.

Lee looked down and saw George smiling as he fingered him.

"I fucking do!" Lee moaned. "And you're fucking next!"

"No problem, at least I'll take it like a man!" George replied with a big laugh.

Lee couldn't help but laugh back as it mixed with his moans.

"Shut up and suck my dick as you finger me!" Lee told him.

"Mmm, my pleasure." George said back.

Then Lee felt his cock engulfed with the warmth of George's mouth. George immediately bobbed up and down with a passion as he fingered Lee faster.

It took a minute or two for his fingers to really plunge in and out of Lee's arsehole as he bobbed up and down deeper and deeper.

"Fuck! Yes! Fucking hell, I love it!" Lee moaned louder and louder.

It was a pleasure like no other with his arsehole being stretched, his prostate getting massaged, and his cock getting sucked! Lee felt like he was in sexual heaven.

It didn't take long for his balls to tighten from the massive amount of pleasure.

"George! Fuck! George I'm gonna cum!" Lee practically shouted.

George pulled back and used his left hand to stroke Lee's spit covered cock.

"Cum in my mouth!" George said with urgency, "I want to taste it. Fill my mouth with your cum!"

"Oooh fuuuucckk!!" Lee moaned, almost cumming too early because of George's words.

Luckily George went back to bobbing up and down like an animal as he finger fucked Lee faster and faster.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Lee moaned and his body tensed up, "I'M FUCKING CUMMINGG!!"

Lee screamed out and, with one last burst, erupted into the other man's mouth.

Once he started to cum, his body spasmed out of control. His arsehole clenched tightly around the two fingers, and his legs twitched over and over.

"Fuuuuucckkkk yeeeeeeeesss!!" Lee shouted out as shot after shot of cum fired out of his cock.

George didn't stop bobbing or fingering him throughout as Lee experienced the biggest orgasm of his life.

Lee couldn't believe how much cum left his body, more than he had ever experienced before. At one point, he felt like he passing out just from the amount of pleasure he was receiving.

Even after he stopped cumming, Lee found it hard to catch his breath. The warmth of George's wet lips around his cock and the fingers deep in his arsehole left him breathless.

"Fucking hell," Lee panted, "That was incredible."

George's mouth finally let go of Lee's cock, and he heard a loud gulping sound. Lee looked down and saw George smiling, and all around his lips looked wet.

"Mmm, pretty tasty, I must say." George told him.

"Well, at least I'm not the only one to swallow cum now." Lee laughed out.

Lee grabbed George and pulled the other man on top of him. George's smooth, muscular body pressed against Lee's as they pulled into an intimate, passionate kiss.

Lee could instantly taste his own cum on George's tongue, but he didn't care. They made out like never before. Lee's hands ran all over George's firm back, grabbing his arse. He felt George's hard cock pressed against him.

"So," George said and kissed him again, "You liked me fingering you?"

"Oh yeah," Lee replied and gave him another kiss. "You're definitely doing that again."

George leant back down and pushed his tongue into Lee's mouth. Their lips were like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, perfectly fitting together.

Lee couldn't even explain it to himself, but something just felt different being with George like this. It was nothing he had ever felt with a woman.

After a few minutes, he playfully slapped George's firm arse.

"Right," Lee told him. "Lie down. It's my turn."

"I think you mean, my turn?" George smiled and rolled off Lee and onto his back.

Lee reached down and grabbed the other man's big, hard, leaking cock.

"Oh no," Lee whispered, "I'm the one that gets to suck this cock. It's definitely for me."

George laughed as Lee lowered himself between the other man's legs.

Considering Lee had only sucked his dick once, he felt oddly confident about it now.

There was no worrying or second guessing as he opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around George's dick and instantly remembered how much he enjoyed it.

"Fucking hell, I almost forgot how good that felt." George moaned.

"Mmmm." Lee moaned back.

He couldn't help himself from pressing both hands against George's rock hard abs as he sucked his cock. He needed to feel every muscle this amazing man had as he pleasured him with his mouth.

It's like he'd been designed to look like the perfect man, Lee thought as he bobbed up and down.

After a few minutes of lovingly sucking his dick, Lee pulled back and grabbed onto George's thighs.

"Now, time to see how loud I can really make you moan." Lee said with a smile.

"Fine by me." George joked.

Lee lifted George's thick legs into the air and looked at his tight little hole. So smooth, so perfect... so inviting.

He couldn't wait any longer and dove down, pressing his tongue firmly against George's arse.

Lee had never actually rimmed anyone before, but he instantly loved the feel of a tight, smooth hole that quivered around his tongue. Not to mention the loud moaning coming from George's mouth.

"Fuuuck yeah!" George panted. "I fucking love you eating my ass."

"Mmmm." Lee moaned back, wanting him to know how much he enjoyed it as well.

Lee attacked George's arsehole with his tongue, pushing deep inside of him and licking all over. He loved the way that George moaned and twitched just from the touch of his tongue.

"Lee..." George panted, "Finger me."

"Mmmm," Lee moaned and looked up, "nice to hear you doing the begging for once."

George laughed at that, but Lee didn't give him time to react before pushing a finger all the way inside of George's arsehole.

"Oooooooh yeeeeess!" George moaned.

Fucking hell, that's tight! Lee thought as George's arse wrapped around his finger. How would that feel around my cock?

Lee suddenly found himself thinking another thing he had never imagined before... having sex with a man.

George was clearly more used to having his arsehole fingered as Lee was easily able to start pumping his finger in and out. In a few minutes, he pushed a second in and found George's prostate.

George's moans grew louder and louder.

"Yes! Yes!" He moaned, "Finger me! Oh fuck, finger my arsehole!"

Lee loved listening to him as he fingered him faster and faster.

No longer being able to wait, Lee wrapped his lips around George's cock again and continued to bob up and down as he fingered the amazing, muscular man harder and harder.

"Fuck! Lee! I'm gonna cum!" George panted.

"Mmmm!" Lee moaned back, knowing how delicious his cum was.

And then it finally hit him.

The first strike of cum firing against Lee's tongue, then another and another. Never ending cum erupted from George's cock and Lee happily swallowed every last drop down whilst pleasuring the other man.

Eventually, George's cock started to go soft in his mouth. Lee swallowed every last bit of cum and finally pulled his fingers out of George's arse.

"That was so good." George moaned.

Lee moved up on top of George and passionately made out with him.

For another twenty minutes, the two men kissed, holding each other as their warm bodies pressed together in a delicate embrace.

Eventually Lee pulled back and grabbed his phone.

"I should probably get home." He told him.

"You can... you can stay if you want?" George asked, showing a nervous side to him.

Lee loved the idea of spending the night, sleeping in each other's arms, but part of him worried about moving too fast, as weird as that sounded.

"Maybe next time?" Lee replied and kissed George. "Not that I don't want to, I just want us to figure this whole thing out slowly."

"I understand," George said and held Lee's cheek. "I don't know what this is either, but I'm loving it."

"Me too." Lee said and kissed him.

After that, Lee got a taxi home and easily fell asleep with a huge smile on his face.

--

George: Sorry, just got back from the gym. You had a good day? X

Lee looked at his phone, and as soon as he saw George had texted him, his heart beat faster.

Lee: No problem, I've not been today, couldn't be arsed. But yeah been all good. What have you been up to? X

George: Just work and gym, back home now. X

Lee started to type his next text but felt a little nervous.

It's been a week since our last date and he hasn't asked to meet up again, even though we've been texting every day.

But Lee decided to take the lead and hit send.

Lee: Sounds good. What are you up to this weekend? I'm free Saturday if you want to go out? X

He saw that George read it immediately. It felt like time slowed down as he watched the three dots that signaled George was typing.

George: About time you asked me out! Yes! Definitely! What do you want to do? X

Lee couldn't stop the massive smile from taking over his face.

This is so strange. Why have I never felt like this with someone before?

Lee: Well, I was waiting on you to ask me! There's a good bar near me if you want to go there for a few drinks? X

George: I asked you last time, so it was your turn ;) That sounds perfect to me. X

Lee: Great, I'll send you the name, meet there at 8pm? X

Geroge: Perfect. I need an early night, I've got a meeting first thing. Goodnight, speak to you tomorrow x

Lee: Goodnight, good luck with the meeting! X

After that, Lee sat there, wondering what to do. He didn't need to get up early, and with his phone in his hand, he found himself searching through a porn website.

He flicked through a few videos at first until he found one named "sensual blowjob". He couldn't explain it, but ever since sucking an actual dick, he found watching it to be the most exciting porn.

With his hand inside his shorts, Lee stroked his cock as he watched a blonde woman lovingly bobbing up and down on a beautiful cock. It looked to be a little smaller than George's, but as he gazed at her lips moving up and down, Lee found himself drooling at the sight of this cock.

Lee pictured it was him with the cock in his mouth, tasting the precum, feeling the warm, hard member between his lips.

Turning up the volume, Lee heard the man's deep, masculine moan, which just forced him to wank faster.

The girl, whom Lee was paying no attention to, was bobbing faster, running her tongue all over his shaft. The majestic cock was flinching and soaked in spit, this guy seems to like it with more spit.

In his horny state, Lee clicked off the porn and searched "Tips for giving a blowjob".

He read through a few and took note on the advice - using extra spit, holding a large cock at the base with your hand and moving up and down with your mouth, and tips for licking and sucking on the balls.

The more Lee read, the more he yearned for a cock in his mouth.

He clicked back onto the video and fully imagined it was him sucking this man's cock, doing everything he could to make him moan and cum.

In a matter of minutes, Lee sat there with a pool of cum on his stomach, panting for air but still desperate to try out some of these tips on George.

--

"Fucking hell!" George panted and flew his head back.

Lee's wet lips gave one last suck around the big cock in his mouth before lifting up. He saw George's cock covered with his spit. In fact, there was a trail of saliva going from Lee's lips to the tip of George's cock.

Lee swallowed down the last few remnants of cum in his mouth, savouring the taste as he listened to George panting above him.

He pulled his two fingers out of George's arsehole and then moved up to lie next to him.

"How... what.... Fucking hell." George panted again.

"You like?" Lee asked with a cocky smile.

"Yes!" George said as he turned to lay on his side, and Lee did the same to look at each other.

"I searched a few tips." Lee admitted and leant forward to give George a peck on the lips.

"Well, I'm glad you did! That was amazing!" George moaned.

"Says you," Lee replied back and placed his hand onto George's hip. "You were literally fucking me with your fingers then. I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life!"

"Yeah, you did seem to like it." George said and kissed Lee again.

The two men gently made out as they felt each other's smooth, masculine bodies for a while. When George pulled back, Lee was smiling like the cheshire cat.

"I've got to go away for work for a week and a half." George told him.

"That's cool. Where are you going?" Lee asked, still holding George's body.

"Only down south," George said. "I just didn't want you to think I don't want to meet up again."

Lee smiled at that, He's really thoughtful when it comes to me, isn't he? I can't believe this is actually happening.

"That's fine," Lee said. "We can just meet up when you're back."

"Definitely," George replied. "You won't get bored without me?"

"Well, I might have to find another dick to suck while you're away." Lee sarcastically replied.

"You fucking better not!" George said and gave Lee a playful pinch on his hip.

Lee leant forward and kissed George again, rolling him onto his back so Lee could lie on top of him.

"Don't worry," Lee said and kissed him before looking into George's eyes. "Yours is the only cock I want."

"Good." George said back to him.

They laid together for a little while before George got a taxi back to his place.

--

Lee watched another porn scene of a woman sucking on a cock. Like last time, his full attention was purely on the dick.

Fucking hell, Lee thought as he slowly stroked his cock, It's only been two days, what's wrong with me?

Lee couldn't believe it, but he really was missing George. In his head he knew that he wouldn't have met up with him again already anyway, but just knowing that he couldn't gave Lee a strange feeling of sadness.

I've never been like this with a girl before.

As he thought about George, he thought about their last night together.

He remembered having his legs spread as George used lube to push two fingers easily in and out of his arsehole. It felt even deeper that time and even more incredible. Even without having his cock touched, Lee loved having his arse played with.

With that in mind, Lee started to research something he never thought he would.

"What does anal feel like for a man."

He read story after story of various men talking about being fucked, and every one of them said how much they loved it. They talked about the feeling of having a real-life cock inside of them and their arsehole wrapping around it. The more Lee read, the more he wanted it.

In his state of horniness, he went onto an online sex shop and not giving him a chance to question it, Lee ordered a set of three butt plugs in various sizes.

After purchasing them for next day delivery, Lee sat there for a second.

Am I really considering this? Having sex with a man?

He was.

Lee went back onto the porn scene he was watching and eventually made himself cum while staring at the beautiful cock getting sucked.

--

Finally, Lee thought as he stood up and saw George walk into the bar.

He didn't see Lee at first, which gave Lee time to admire the man he had been thinking about nonstop. He looked at George's wonderful face, his perfect hair. He was wearing a tight white shirt and black jeans that fit his muscular body perfectly.

Lee was overcome with a sense of joy and happiness at seeing him.

Then George saw him. Their eyes met, and both men smiled.

He walked over, and Lee couldn't stop himself from wrapping his arms around George.

"How was your work trip?" Lee asked as he held the hug.

"Good, I missed you though." George replied.

"So did I." Lee said.

When Lee pulled back, he saw one guy in the bar giving them a bit of a funny look. To be fair, the warm embrace was more than a normal hug, but Lee didn't actually care.

"So, anything exciting going on since I left?" George asked as they sat down.

"Same old stuff, work and gym." Lee replied.

"You need to get a life." George joked.

"Well," Lee said with a smile, "I had been dating someone, but they decided to ditch me for nearly two weeks."

"Dating?" George said with a coy smile. "That's what you're doing is it?"

Lee felt a slight rush of nerves but then let out a smile.

"Yeah, dating." Lee confirmed.

George paused for a moment and smiled.

"Dating, I like that," George said. "Well, I bet this person will have to make it up to you for leaving."

"Oh they will, I know it." Lee said.

The two men caught up, barely paying any attention to the band that was playing. They were completely lost in their conversation.

At one point George placed his hand onto Lee's thigh, and Lee had no care in the world about anyone seeing.

It eventually got pretty late, and the bar started to die down.

Lee placed his hand on top of George's hand on his thigh.

"Do you want to come back to mine?" Lee asked.

"Try and stop me." George said and jumped off the seat.

Stepping out of the bar, Lee actually reached out and locked his fingers in with George's. He felt himself engulfed in happiness as he held hands with this amazing man for the entire walk back.

And then, as soon as the door was shut behind them, Lee grabbed George and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

"Mmm." Lee moaned as they instantly started to make out.

Their soft lips fit together perfectly as their tongues ran against each other.

Lee took off George's shirt, and then George took off Lee's. Barely breaking to kiss, they made their way into Lee's bedroom.

"Lie down." Lee told him.

"Oh, yes sir." George joked back.

"And take your jeans off." Lee said.

George smiled and quickly ripped them off.

Lee needed a second just to stare at this man's perfect body, as well as his big, hard cock.

His arse flinched and clenched around the butt plug as he saw George's cock.

Lee then got onto the bed and crawled between George's legs and grabbed onto his cock.

"I thought I was the one that had to make it up to you?" George said with a smile.

Lee stroked the big cock a few times and looked up.

"Oh, you will." Lee told him.

He leant forward and wrapped his lips around George's cock.

"Mmmm." Lee moaned, instantly loving the feeling of having this cock back in his mouth.

"Oh yeah, I've missed this." George moaned.

"So, you didn't get some random slut to suck your dick while you were away?" Lee joked and went back to sucking his cock.

"I don't think I'll ever need anyone else to go near my dick." George replied, and Lee smiled around the perfect cock.

For a few minutes, Lee gave a sloppy, spit filled blowjob to George who panted, moaned, and yearned for more.

Then, Lee pulled back and stood up.

"I want to try something." Lee said, trying to hide his excitement and not give anything away.

He walked over to his bed side drawer and reached inside.

"Oh yeah, what do you have in mind?" George asked.

Lee took off his jeans so he was completely naked and then pulled out a tube of lube from the drawer.

"And what are you going to do with that?" George asked.

Lee didn't say anything at first. He smiled at George before getting onto the bed. He placed a knee on either side of George's waist and straddled him. He felt George's cock hit his arse cheeks.