Two Straight Guys Ch. 02

Story Info
Lee and George take it to the next level.
9k words
4.82
8.9k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,473 Followers

There he is.

Lee's stomach fluttered when he walked into the restaurant and saw George sitting at a table in the corner.

As always, he looked impeccable. His short black hair was perfectly made, his green eyes were shining, and his jaw line could cut glass.

He wore a white shirt that hugged his muscles perfectly.

I knew what he looked like under that, the body he was hiding... that perfect, muscular body.

George's beautiful eyes met Lee's, and once again, Lee's stomach fluttered.

George smiled a smile that melted Lee's heart.

His palms started to get sweaty, and Lee's mouth felt bone dry.

What's the matter with me? I've never felt this nervous before a date before, Lee thought. I suppose, I've never been on a date with a guy before... unless you count our last time as a date.

He walked over, his hands nervously twitching by his side.

As he approached the table, George stood up.

"Lee, how're you doing?" He said in his soft, delicate, seductive voice.

"Good," Lee replied. George stood up and hugged him, which felt strange to Lee. Being close to George didn't feel strange, especially after last time, but to be like this with a guy in public still struck him oddly.

They both sat down, and Lee looked up.

"Have you been here long?" Lee asked.

"Only like 5 minutes," George said, "You look nice."

"T-thanks." Lee stuttered back.

He met George's eye contact and quickly looked away.

"Are you nervous?" George asked.

Lee looked up again and saw the beautiful man smiling.

"A little, I guess." Lee told him.

"Don't be," George replied and reached out to put a hand onto Lee's. "Especially after last time."

Lee blushed at the comment but couldn't help thinking of having George's cock in his mouth, something that part of him still couldn't believe happened.

Lee brought his hand back and went under the table, looking around to see if anyone saw.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." George said and pulled his hands back.

"No," Lee said, suddenly feeling guilty for making George feel bad. "It's not that."

"Then what?" George asked.

"It's just...I dunno. I've never been on a proper date with a guy before." Lee told him.

"I know what you mean," George replied with a smile, "Why don't we..."

Suddenly George was cut off by a waitress.

"Can I get you two some drinks?" The pretty blonde woman asked.

Lee felt even more nervous, and his cheek burnt red.

"I'll have a beer." George told her.

Lee looked up and saw the pretty blonde smile at him. Normally she was the type of girl he would hit on, however Lee just wanted to be alone with George.

"Erm, I'll have beer too, please." Lee told her.

"Coming right up." She said with a cute smile and walked off.

"What... what were you saying?" Lee asked.

He couldn't believe how he was acting. When dating a girl he was always so confident and sure of himself, but now he felt more nervous than ever before.

"Oh yeah," George said with a smile, "why don't we just act like we're just hanging out, nothing too serious?"

"Yeah," Lee said, bringing out a smile, "That sounds good to me."

"Perfect," George said and adjusted his shirt, "So, what have you been up to since the other night?"

"Not a lot. Work, gym, same old stuff." Lee told him.

"Oh yeah, what gym do you go?" George asked.

"Johnson's Gym, in the town centre." Lee said.

"Oh yeah, I've been to that one before," George said, "We should go together some time and see who can lift more."

Lee saw the cheeky smile on George's face.

"Oh, is that a challenge?" Lee said back, feeling himself loosen up.

"Yeah, you're on." George replied.

"And what do I get if I win?" Lee replied, leaning a little forward and smiling harder.

"Well," George replied, "what do you want?"

"I have a few ideas." Lee whispered, unable to stop from smiling.

"Really?" George said in the most seductive tone, "And what is that?"

Suddenly Lee felt George's foot move forward and touch his. He flinched at first, but knowing no one could see, Lee enjoyed getting to feel George touching him again.

"Oh, I think you know." Lee replied.

He was so lost in the lustful stare with George that he completely missed the waitress until the two pints of beer were placed onto their table.

"Oh, erm, thanks." Lee said, jolting back.

"No problem, are you two ready to order?" She asked.

"Another couple of minutes, please?" George answered, and she gave a smile before walking off.

"So, where were we?" George asked.

Lee looked at him. Inside, all he wanted was to be alone with George and kiss him, to feel his body again, but they were in public.

Lee didn't know what was going on inside of him, but he wasn't ready to act so... "gay"... in public.

"Sorry," George said picking up on Lee's reaction. "I don't want you to think that's all I want."

All he wants?

"What is it?" Lee asked, whispering so quietly, he thought maybe he didn't want to actually ask. "What is it you want?"

George's normal cocky, happy look turned into a straight face.

"I don't really know," George answered, "I've never felt like this before... you know, about a guy."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, it's a little strange." Lee told him.

"Do you... do you regret what happened the other night?" George asked.

Lee saw the worry in George's face. A crack appeared in his confident exterior, showing the self-conscious person underneath.

"Not even a little bit," Lee told him, "I'm just... confused, I guess."

George chuckled, and his regular smile returned.

"Tell me about it." He said.

Knowing that George was equally confused put Lee's mind a little to rest.

"So, tell me about yourself," Lee continued. "Any brothers or sisters?"

"Yeah, two older sisters," George told him, "My dad passed when I was young, so I was raised in a house of women."

"I'm sorry to hear about your dad." Lee told him.

"It's fine; it was a long time ago," George said with a smile. "What about you?"

"Me? I'm an only child," Lee replied, "Very overbearing parents though."

"Oh god, I feel your pain," George laughed out. "Whenever I've brought a date home, my mum

and my sisters have grilled them!"

Lee let out a chuckle.

"I should be worried then?" He joked.

George let his own sly smile take over his face.

After that, any nerves Lee had seemed to fade away. He and George kept the touching to a minimum, and to any outsiders, it looked like two mates just hanging out.

Except for the occasional flirt.

They both had their meals and another pint before standing up from the table. Lee led the way with George following, and each step made Lee's heart beat a little faster until they got outside and Lee turned to see George so close to him.

"Do you want to come back to mine again?" George asked.

Instantly Lee's cock started to grow in his jeans.

"I'd love to." Lee replied.

They jumped into a taxi and acted like normal until they got to George's place. As Lee walked into the living room, he looked at that one spot.

The memory flashed in his head of sinking to his knees and sucking his first ever cock.

George entered the room a few moments later with two bottles of beer, but Lee couldn't wait any longer.

He didn't even give George time to put the bottles down as he marched over and pressed his lips against the other man.

George immediately kissed back, and the same sparks that Lee felt last time went off inside of him.

He reached and placed his hands onto George's waist, pulling him in closer so their bodies touched.

It was just a little kiss, but when Lee pulled back, he saw the hunger in George's eyes.

"I've been waiting all night to do that." Lee whispered.

George slowly put the beers down onto the coffee table, then his right hand held onto Lee's face, and his thumb caressed Lee's cheek.

"Me, too." He whispered and leant in for another kiss.

Lee squeezed onto George's waist again as he kissed back.

Opening his mouth, Lee pressed his tongue against George's lips until he opened his mouth as well.

Once again Lee found himself completely lost in lust as he made out with this gorgeous man.

Lee's cock was rock hard, and George's cock pressed against him.

I'm definitely sucking his dick again, Lee thought without a doubt in his mind.

Just like last time, Lee reached down for George's belt.

"Mmm, wait," George whispered and broke the kiss. "Let's go back to my room."

Lee had already opened George's belt and was holding onto it as he looked at the other man, his mouth open and slightly panting.

"Okay." He whispered.

George leant forward for another quick kiss before grabbing Lee's hand and leading him to his bedroom.

Once in, the two men passionately made out again.

Having another man's lips against his just felt so natural to Lee. And feeling George's soft, warm tongue forced him to moan into the other man's mouth.

"Sit down." George whispered.

"What?" Lee asked, looking up at him.

"I want..." George whispered, "I want to suck your dick this time."

Yes please!

"Are you sure?" Lee asked, knowing how nervous George was about it last time.

"I'm sure, sit on the bed." George instructed him.

Lee wasn't going to stop him, so he sat down and looked up at the muscular, amazing man.

George pulled Lee's shirt off and finally, sunk to his knees between Lee's legs.

"Oh god, this is actually happening." Lee panted as George grabbed his cock from outside of

his jeans and stroked it.

"I know," George replied and undid Lee's belt, "I'm actually about to suck a dick."

"Well if you're anything like me," Lee replied and lifted his ass up to let George pull his jeans

down, "You're gonna love it."

With just his boxers on, there was a clear outline of his hard cock that George started to rub

against.

"Mmm, you're so hard for me," George whispered, "You like kissing me, don't you?"

"I love it," Lee moaned just from the gentle rubbing, "Your lips, they're just perfect."

"Wait until you feel them around your cock." George replied.

"Oh god, George, please, I need it." Lee panted.

He was leaning back onto his hands, and he looked at George's face between his legs.

When he felt George's finger hook around his boxers, Lee thought he was going to explode.

With a quick pull, his boxers were off and Lee sat there completely naked. His big, hard, thick cock just waiting for this perfect man.

"I love your cock." George whispered as he wrapped his fingers around it.

"Oooh god, I think it loves you, too." Lee moaned.

George gave a few long, perfect strokes up and down Lee's shaft. His head was already glistening with precum, and he was panting harder and harder.

"Are you ready?" George asked and looked up.

Lee got lost in this man's eyes as he slowly stroked his dick.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready." Lee told him.

He watched as George licked those delicate lips of his. Holding the cock in his right hand, George lowered his mouth.

Immediately Lee felt a wave of warmth around his cock, soon followed by the familiar feeling of lips wrapped just past his head.

"Ooooh god." Lee panted out.

He looked at George's lips pressing against his cock, his mouth engulfing Lee in immense pleasure.

And then he felt George's wet tongue pressed against his head as he flicked it.

"Mmmm." George moaned, sending vibrations through Lee's cock.

"Fucking hell, that's good." Lee moaned.

Lee watched as George's mouth slowly and lovingly moved up and down his cock, warming and soaking his head. George's tongue occasionally flicked, which made Lee's legs twitch.

"Oh god... oh does it feel so good?" Lee panted out.

"Mmmm." George moaned back.

George's head was steadily bobbing up and down, pleasuring Lee in ways he had never experienced before. It was like his entire body was on fire, and George was the source.

When George pulled his mouth back, Lee let out a disappointed sigh.

"Move up and lie down." George told him.

Lee didn't need to reply. He crawled back along the bed and watched as George fully undressed and then moved up and back between his legs.

In a heartbeat, George's lips were back around his cock, bobbing up and down a little faster.

"Yes... fucking hell yes." Lee panted quietly.

George bobbed up and down on his cock for a few minutes before pulling back. He pushed Lee's cock forward and then Lee got the amazing sensation of a warm, wet tongue pressed against his smooth balls.

"Fuuuccking hell!" Lee moaned. He always loved his balls being sucked and licked.

George's hands gripped Lee's thighs firmly as he licked his balls. Gently he sucked one into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue.

Lee was in heaven and panting like an animal at the wonderful feeling.

And then, with his hands gripping Lee's thighs, George pushed them up into the air.

Lee was too lost in his pleasure to react, but then he felt something he had never experienced before.

George's warm tongue pressed against his tight, otherwise untouched arsehole.

"Woooooaaahh!" Lee moaned out, the pleasure something completely new, but fuck did it feel good.

"What?" George asked and looked up, "You've never been rimmed before?"

"No!" Lee moaned back, even as George held his thighs up, "Have you?"

"Yeah!" George said with a smile, "Loads, I love when a girl plays with my ass. Trust me, you'll like it."

Lee was hesitant, this being another step that he never thought he would take. However that split second of George's tongue on his arse was enough to make him know that he wanted to try it again.

"Okay." Lee panted back.

George smiled, then his face went lower, and his tongue touched Lee yet again.

"Ooooohh." Lee moaned at the warm sensation.

"Mmm, I'm glad you shaved down here." George whispered between licks.

"I use.... Hair removal cream." Lee moaned back, not wanting the rimming to stop.

"Same!" George said back without moving his head.

Lee closed his eyes and let his head fall back onto the pillow. He just focused on the amazing sensation of having his arse eaten.

It was a new pleasure that he couldn't quite explain, but it was like he tingled all over in the most amazing way. Occasionally George licked the right way, and Lee's legs twitched uncontrollably.

"Fucking hell... I can't believe you're rimming me." Lee moaned out.

He reached down and ran his fingers gently into George's hair, feeling his soft tongue press all around his tight, little asshole.

"Mmmm," George moaned again between licks, "I love rimming."

Lee wondered how many girls he had done this to, assuming it was always before having sex... something Lee wasn't sure he was ready for. However, the pleasure he was getting right now was too much to stop it.

So, he played with George's hair, kept his legs spread wide open, and lifted and just enjoyed having his arse licked for the first time.

"Fuuuuucckk meeee!" Lee moaned when George's tongue tightened up and pressed inside of him.

"Mmm you like that, don't you?" George moaned and carried on attacking Lee's arse with his tongue.

Over and over, Lee felt the other man's tongue delve deep inside of his previously untouched hole. It darted in and out, almost like George was fucking him with his tongue.

"Yeah... god that feels good." Lee moaned.

He grabbed George's hair tighter to pull him deeper.

Lee couldn't explain what was going on inside of him, but he felt some strange connection with George that he had never felt with anyone before, which made this pleasure even better.

When George pulled back, and his tongue left Lee's arse, he looked up and smiled at Lee, who was still moaning.

"Now," George whispered, "If anything doesn't feel good, just let me know, and I'll stop."

Lee looked back at the beautiful man, a little confused.

That was until he felt a fingertip start to move around his completely spit covered arsehole.

"What... what are you going to do?" Lee panted.

His legs still twitched just at the feel of George's finger tickling his arse.

"I'm gonna finger you." George told him with a dominant, handsome smile.

A little voice inside of Lee's head said he should stop this, however every other part of him begged to keep going. Although he hadn't known George long and only met him a handful of times, Lee trusted him.

"Okay." Lee panted back.

He planted his head back against the pillow and waited to feel something enter his arsehole for the first time in his life.

Lee kept his legs spread wide and braced himself.

Then... he felt it.

The tip of George's finger pushed forward. Using George's spit as lube, it entered Lee for the first time.

It was strange at first feeling something entering his arse. The rim of his hole wrapped tightly around the finger as it pushed deeper and deeper.

"Oooooh god." Lee moaned and gripped onto the bedsheet beneath him.

George didn't say anything but kept slowly pushing his finger a little deeper.

Until finally Lee felt George's knuckles touch the skin around his arse.

He looked down and saw George's other fingers pointing up, touching his balls as his index finger was knuckle deep in his arsehole.

I'm actually getting fingered by a man!

But the feeling of his arsehole being opened more than ever before was overwhelming, and having something inside of him was fucking amazing!

Without saying a word, George pulled his finger back, leaving just his tip in before pushing knuckle deep back inside of him again.

"Oh god.... Fucking hell." Lee moaned and gripped the sheets again.

There was no pain. Sure, just this single finger felt tight, but there was enough spit to make it slide in and out easily.

Then suddenly.

"Whaaaattt the fuuucckkk!" Lee moaned and his back arched into the air.

"You like that?" George replied.

Lee looked down at the smiling man.

"That's your prostate," George told him. "It's supposed to feel really good."

Then Lee felt George's finger press against something inside of his arsehole, and another jolt of

extreme pleasure burst throughout his body.

"Fuuucking hell!!!" Lee shouted and gripped the sheets tighter, "Yeah! It feels fucking good!"

After that, George's finger both pumped in and out of Lee's arse and also bent upwards to press against his prostate.

In a matter of seconds, Lee felt like putty in this other man's hands. Just a ball of pleasure.

"Fuck.... Fuck! Fuck yeah!" Lee moaned.

"I told you that you'd like it." George whispered.

"I just can't believe..." Lee moaned, "I'm getting fingered."

"Think you can take two?" George asked.

"I don't know," Lee panted and looked down. "That feels pretty tight."

"I've had three in mine before," George told him, "I'll take it slow. If it hurts just stop me."

"Okay... okay." Lee moaned and nodded.

George spat around Lee's rim and his finger before Lee felt a second fingertip touch his

arse.

Come on Lee. You got this. Just think how good it feels.

He could feel pressure from the second finger trying to join the first. His arsehole was reluctant at first, but then Lee felt himself open up, and his arsehole wrapped around the next digit.

"Oooooh fuuucckk!" Lee moaned out as he stretched wider than before.

"Does it hurt?" George asked and stopped pushing.

"No!" Lee moaned, "Fuck no! Keep going!"

"Oh, right," George replied. "Good!"

Lee instinctively spread his legs wider. He bent them at the knee and lifted them into the air, making his arse more accessible to George.

I never thought I'd be in this position!

Little by little, George kept pushing until both fingers were deep inside of Lee's arsehole.

"Yeeeeess!" Lee moaned when he felt it.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,473 Followers