Two Straight Guys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Lee reached back. He felt the end of the silver butt plug that was held in his arse. Grabbing it, he let out a little moan as his arse stretched around the toy and eventually it pulled out.

Moving his hand and holding it in front of George, the look of shock and excitement on the other man's face was priceless.

"I want," Lee panted, "To have sex."

George's mouth hung open slightly.

"Are you... are you sure?" George asked.

Lee flicked open the lid of the lube tube in his hand.

"Unless you don't want to?" Lee asked.

"Yes I want to!" George practically shouted with excitement, "I just want to make sure you want to. You don't have to if you don't want it."

Lee smiled and then squeezed some of the lube into his right hand. Then, he reached behind and grabbed hold of George's already spit covered cock.

Gently stroking it up and down, Lee spread the lube generously around the big cock.

"I want to," Lee whispered as he stroked George's dick. "I've been wearing butt plugs all week to prepare."

"And you didn't tell me?" George moaned as he got a lubed hand job.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." Lee said with a smile.

He stopped spreading the lube around George's cock and then pressed his fingers around his arsehole, pushing two fingers inside of himself a couple of times to make sure he was properly ready.

Lee then grabbed George's cock again, lowered himself a little until he felt the head touch his arsehole.

"Oh god," George panted, and his hands gripped onto Lee's thighs. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Just, let me start it off," Lee whispered. "It might take some getting used to having this beast inside me."

"Take all the time you need." George panted.

Lee looked down at George's amazing body. His firm six pack between his legs, his pecs just above, and then his gorgeous face.

Rubbing the cock up and down against his arse a few times, Lee then held it firmly and started to push back.

I'm about to have a cock in my arse.

Holding George's cock firmly, Lee pushed back a little more.

Although he had gotten to the third and biggest butt plug, George's cock was definitely bigger than that. He immediately felt his arsehole attempting to resist the big head.

But Lee held it, and with a deep breath, he pushed back a little more.

His arsehole started to open up. The lube was doing its job.

His tight, virgin hole slowly accepted its first cock as he slowly pushed back.

"Oooh god." Lee panted as he felt himself stretch a little.

Another little push and just like that... George's head popped inside of him.

"Fuuuckking hell!" Lee panted.

This is definitely bigger than the butt plug!

The only way Lee could describe how he felt was stretched! His arsehole opened unnaturally wide as it clenched and pulsated around George's head.

"Is that okay?" George asked.

"Yeah... yeah..." Lee panted, "I just... need to get used to it."

"Don't rush it." George whispered.

Lee closed his eyes and attempted to control his breathing. His right hand was still holding George's big, hard cock. The slight burning feeling in his arse quickly disappeared, and Lee felt himself loosening up.

He pushed back again, feeling another inch slide into him. His arsehole was so tight and gripping around the cock that he felt every vein and ridge.

"Hoolly fuck!" George moaned.

"Is that... okay?" Lee panted, it was like the air was being pushed out of his lungs.

"You're so fucking tight." George moaned back.

Lee looked at him and managed to smile.

"That's because you're taking my virginity." Lee joked and saw George smile.

George's hands kept rubbing and squeezing Lee's thighs as Lee pushed further back. Another inch of George's cock delved deeper inside of Lee.

He started to rock slowly back and forth, taking just half of the cock inside but attempting a little more each time.

"Oh god... oh god... fuck." Lee moaned as his arsehole clenched around this beautiful dick.

As he gently moved forward and backwards, Lee realised he was taking more and more of the cock inside of him.

He felt full. That was the only way to think of it. Like his arsehole was totally and utterly filled, and it was an amazing, overwhelming sensation.

"Yes... fucking hell." Lee moaned.

He kept rocking back and forth until... he felt it.

Lee's arse cheeks pressed against George's skin. He looked down at George. His entire cock was inside of Lee.

"Fuuuucckk meeeee!" Lee uncontrollably moaned louder than ever.

"How... how does it feel?" George panted.

"Good!" Lee moaned, "So fucking good!"

Lee's hands moved and landed on George's chest for support. His right hand still wet with lube. For a minute he just sat there, completely impaled on this cock.

That was until Lee started to move again. He lifted his arse up and felt the cock slide out of him slightly. He must've gotten halfway up the shaft before pushing back down.

"Ooooh gaawwdd!" Lee moaned.

"Lee.... That's so fucking good!" George moaned.

"I know... oh god it feels amazing." Lee moaned.

With the cock staying in his arsehole, Lee leant down and pressed his lips hungrily against George's.

He felt George's hands reach around and hold onto his back.

While passionately making out, Lee moved a few inches up and down this beautiful cock.

"George... fucking hell... you're so deep inside me." Lee moaned into his lover's mouth.

"I can't believe it," George moaned back, "you feel so good."

His hands reached back and grabbed onto Lee's arse cheeks, guiding him up and down a little faster.

The longer Lee rode him, the easier it got. He was taking more and more of George's cock out of his arse before pushing back down.

In a few minutes, Lee was riding his cock properly. His arse bounced up and down, and Lee moaned like a wild animal.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me George, fuck me." Lee moaned.

Feeling George's big hands grabbing his arse just made the feeling even better as Lee rode him the best he could.

Lee then sat upright, keeping the cock balls deep inside of him and looking down at George.

Both of their large, muscular, smooth bodies were sweating and panting.

That's when Lee's legs started to cramp up a little.

"Fucking hell, how do girls do this?" Lee joked.

He rocked forward and backwards, adding a new but equally good feeling.

With his body upright, George suddenly reached and wrapped his fingers around Lee's cock.

"Oooh fuck George!" Lee moaned.

He was grinding back and forth on George's cock, probably only taking an inch or two out at a time, but it was hitting all the right spots as George stroked Lee's dick.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god! I fucking love your dick!" Lee moaned.

George's hand flew up and down Lee's shaft, and the pre cum poured out of him.

With this amazing cock so deep inside of him and George wanking his dick, Lee felt his orgasm quickly building.

"Stop!" Lee moaned and grabbed George's hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing... I don't want to cum yet." Lee panted.

George let go and went back to holding onto Lee's firm thighs. Using his strength to help Lee grind forward and back.

"Oh yeah... you're so deep in me!" Lee moaned, "Your cock... it's so fucking deep!"

"You're so fucking tight!" George moaned back, "I can't believe how good this feels."

Lee leant forward again and passionately made out with George. Their bodies pressed together, sweating and moaning as Lee bounced his arse up and down on George's cock.

George then grabbed Lee's hips and held him a few inches up. Without saying a word, Lee then felt George start to thrust from underneath him.

It was no slow thrusting either, George was hammering into Lee's arsehole faster and faster. Their skin was slapping together, and Lee felt George's big, smooth balls slap against him.

"Oooooh fuuuuccckk yeeeess!!" Lee moaned into George's mouth.

George was panting and breathing heavily as he fucked Lee from underneath.

Lee's arsehole had fully accepted this cock, and he felt nothing but amazing pleasure.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuuuccckk meeee!!" Lee moaned.

Lee then placed his hands back onto George's pecs and pushed him down. Sitting upright again, he started to grind back and forth. In this position, his cock constantly pressed against Lee's prostate, and he moaned louder than ever before.

George again grabbed Lee's cock, and Lee did nothing to stop it.

"Yes! Fuck! I won't last long!" Lee moaned and rode George's cock faster and faster.

"Do it!" George roared, "Cum for me! Cum as you ride my cock!"

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Lee shouted.

He rode George so hard that the headboard of the bed slammed against the wall.

Lee's orgasm was building up quickly. It was like something inside of him was going to explode.

His breathing was loud and erratic as he rode faster.

"Fuck! George! I'm gonna cum!" Lee moaned.

His arsehole clenched around George's cock.

"I won't last much longer." George warned.

"Cum in me!" Lee shouted without a second thought, "Cum inside me!"

"Oooh fuck!" George moaned.

And then it hit Lee. His earth shattering, life altering orgasm erupted from his entire body.

"FUUUUCCCKK MEEEEEEE!!!" Lee screamed out.

His cock erupted into George's hand. His cum flew high into the air and landed down onto George's smooth chest.

Lee's arsehole was clenched and twitched around George's throbbing cock and then...

"I'm fuucckinng cuumminngggg!!" George roared.

Lee felt George's cock expand, and suddenly he felt the first shot of cum filling his bowels. The thick, creamy, delicious cum fired deep inside of him.

"Yeeess! Cum in me!" Lee moaned as more and more cum fired from George's cock.

His eyes were closed, but he heard his own cum land onto George's body as a gallon of cum fired out of George's cock and into Lee's arse.

"Ooooh fuuucckk!" George kept moaning.

They both just moaned and panted as they came harder and harder. Neither man could seemingly stop the cum erupting from their cocks.

After what felt like an eternity, George's cock started to go softer inside of Lee.

Lee stopped riding and automatically placed his hands onto George's chest, only to feel the inhuman amount of cum covering him.

"Fucking hell," Lee panted, struggling to catch his breath, "that was amazing."

George seemed to struggle catching his breath as well. When Lee opened his eyes, he just saw the other man smiling at him.

"Yeah... that was... perfect." George moaned.

Lee stayed on top of George as they both breathed heavily until George's softer cock eventually fell out of his arsehole.

He felt the massive amount of cum start leaking out of him and onto George.

"I think we've made a mess." Lee panted.

"Yeah, a big one." George said with a smile.

"Stay there," Lee said and went to stand up, but his legs turned to jelly, and he nearly fell over.

"You alright there?" George asked.

"Yeah," Lee moaned, "just a little weak."

George laughed and Lee looked to see this amazing man completely covered in both of their cum.

A few minutes later, Lee returned to the room with a roll of toilet paper, and a few minutes after that, they were both cleaned up.

Lee then laid down next to George. By this time, both had their breath back.

"Well, that was even better than I expected." Lee said, staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, you seemed to really like it." George said back.

Lee turned and saw a cocky smile on his face.

"I think you liked it, too." Lee told him.

George turned and smiled as he stared into Lee's eyes.

"If your moans and how much you came is anything to go off of, then yeah, you're definitely fucking me." George said and leant over to kiss him.

The two men held each other as they made out for nearly half an hour.

When Lee broke the kiss, he looked into George's eyes and whispered.

"Do you want to stay the night?" He asked.

George's eyes looked soft and filled with joy when he heard it.

"I'd love to." He said and kissed Lee again.

The two, muscular, naked men held each other. As they laid on top of the duvet, it took them both less than five minutes to fall asleep.