Two Streakers Ch. 10

Story Info
Chapter 10 - Nude autumn hiking and nature walks.
1.4k words
4.39
4.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/08/2021
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patient Narrative - Christina Melendez - entry ten: Daytime streaking and exhibitionism with Yvonne

The following month our streaking excursions became even more intense. I didn't think that could be possible, but it was.

Following the storm front that had brought all that rain, the weather at night remained too cold to safely be outside. We learned that lesson the hard way, three nights after I gave Yvonne her first real spanking We went for a "short" streak that took us around the school and two small parks. Yvonne wanted me to take a bunch of pictures of her, but I was shivering so badly I could barely hold her cell phone steady enough to not ruin the shots. If we kept moving, we were sort of OK, but if we stopped for any reason, even for a few seconds, the cold hit us and we started shivering right away. As hard-core as Yvonne was about her nude running, even she realized that it was too cold to be outside after dark anymore.

There was another problem. My parents were coming back from their latest cruise and Yvonne wouldn't be able to spend anymore nights at my house until they left again. I didn't know when that would be and I had to avoid making it too obvious I was desperate for them to leave the house.

I figured that the cold nights and my parents being home meant that meant we'd have to stop our streaking, but it turned out that no, Yvonne simply moved our runs to daytime.

That year we had a really nice, long "Indian summer". While it was too cold to be outside at night, the days were very pleasant. Also, by pure good luck, there was a teachers' strike at our school, so we had several weeks of unexpected time-off from our classes. We knew there would there would be hell to pay when we got back, because we'd have to catch-up on all our work, but we didn't care about that. What mattered was that during the days we had nice weather and plenty of free time to enjoy it.

Since there was not much to do at home and the school district had not yet set up remote learning, I told Mom that I wanted to go hiking with some girls from school and that I needed to borrow her car. She was good with that, so I was able to pick up Yvonne in the mornings and take her wherever we wanted to go. She looked at some maps online and decided that there were some nice nature parks we could go to.

She also had an interesting piece of news. Due to budget cuts, the state park rangers had cut back on patrolling the hiking trails. Also, the State Parks Commission announced that anyone using one the parks should only call rangers for life-and-death emergencies. The commissioner specifically said:

"If it's not hurting anyone, do not call the emergency line. We don't want to be getting calls about little things like someone smoking a joint or skinny-dipping. We don't have time to deal with stuff like that, so don't bother to call it in."

What the commissioner meant was that in the state parks and hiking trails, laws against public nudity (among other minor things) would not be enforced until further notice. Yvonne saved the article to her cell phone and showed it to me.

We went streaking at least three days each week during the teachers' strike. Yvonne picked what she considered promising locations and I drove us to the trailheads in Mom's car. We took off all our clothes in the parking lot and threw everything in the trunk. We hit the trail wearing nothing but our shoes, and carried nothing in our hands except our cell phones and water bottles. Our bodies were completely exposed and we had nothing to cover ourselves.

On the first day of our nude forest adventures, I was just as scared as I was the first night I went streaking. The daytime runs meant that we were no longer running in secret. We were not running on empty streets in the dark, dodging in and out of shadows: we were running on brightly lit trails where anyone nearby would get a clear view of our bodies. We were completely visible to anyone we passed along the trail and we had to run very close to them. If someone wanted to take pictures, there was nothing we could do about it. We would truly be nude in public. I remembered seeing pictures from some website in Europe that featured young women walking around naked in crowded cities in broad daylight. What Yvonne and I were doing on the hiking trails came pretty close to that.

At least Yvonne was not overly reckless about it. As with her urban runs, she researched trails ahead of time to make sure we went to places where spectators would be less likely to object. She knew that the more difficult hiking trails would have fewer people, and more importantly, fewer "families" and conservative types. She wanted to enjoy being naked outside with me, and not have it spoiled by the unpleasant experience of having anyone yell at us. It also helped that we were running on weekdays, when people were at work and little kids were in day-care.

Actually, I guess our park adventures weren't streaking as much as they were nude nature hikes, because we weren't running most of the time. We only ran if there were people around, and walked if we were not within sight of anyone else. Usually we did have to run at the beginning and at the end, when we were close to the parking lot where there were more people around. O5cther hikers thinned-out as we moved further away from the road.

Still, we did cross paths with other hikers. I was terrified whenever I saw anyone, but Yvonne got a thrill from the expressions of hikers as they saw two naked young women running towards them. There were several times other hikers asked to take their picture with her, and she always agreed. Fortunately, since I was the one with the camera or the phone taking the photo, I managed to stay out of the only-one-naked shots.

Yvonne definitely got an adrenaline rush from our naked outings. Everywhere we went she took a bunch of pictures of me, and had me take a bunch of her. When we got to our turn-around point, she usually wanted to have sex with me. She refused to budge until I agreed and she was passionate with her love-making.

If I showed any hint of being annoyed with her, she picked up on that and teased me until I spanked her. I'd get up on a picnic table, put her over my lap, and put my effort into giving her a respectable spanking. If no table or other flat surface was available, she simply grabbed a tree trunk and I spanked her standing up. I always used my hand. The thought of hitting her with a stick never crossed my mind.

By the time the teacher's strike ended and we had to go back to school, Yvonne was starting to become more of a real exhibitionist instead of just wanting to be naked outside. She got a kick from showing off her spanked butt to other hikers when we were returning from our outings. To me, the public display of that part of our relationship was way too much information, but it wasn't TMI for her. She totally loved the shocked look on people's faces when they saw us running towards them in the nude, and then the even bigger surprise when they saw her reddened bottom after we had passed them and were running away.

There was much more to our nature hikes than sex and spanking. It was important to Yvonne that we climb as many hills as possible and take pictures of ourselves in front of scenic overviews. We did take a lot of really nice pictures. She had bought both a selfie stick and stand for her phone, so a lot of those pictures were of us together with the phone's timer. She took plenty of me as well, in front of just about everything imaginable and all kinds of poses.

"You're the prettiest girl in the school. I'm fucking lucky to have you."

We had a very strange relationship. But there's no way I can describe how alive I felt when I was with her. Being with her stressed the fuck out of me, but I always felt it was worth it. I had fun with her, a special kind of fun I'll never have with anyone else.