Two Streakers Ch. 09

Story Info
Chapter 09 - Spanking, submission, sex, & love.
2.4k words
4.29
3.2k
2
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/08/2021
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patient Narrative - Christina Melendez - entry nine: Spanking, submission, and a more intense sexual relationship with Yvonne

The following Sunday was yet another rainy day. I got out of my bed after sleeping naked. I had become used to never wearing clothes around the house if my parents weren't home, so I didn't bother to put anything on. I started with my usual yoga session and Taekwondo practices, went for a swim in the pool, and finished with some more stretching. Then I cleaned up the house and worked on my homework. It was still raining and I had no desire to go outside, apart from a quick dash to the pool house.

I sincerely hoped the weather would mean no streaking that day. The idea of running naked in the cold rain did not appeal to me. Knowing how fanatical Yvonne was about her naked adventures, I knew that if she really was in the mood to go streaking, rain wouldn't deter her. So, I figured the best way to make sure we spent our time safely indoors would be for me to have a special evening set up. I decided that day would be a perfect time to give her a nice long spanking, along with dinner, hot-tubbing, and sex. I hadn't forgotten what I told her the previous week:

"...you had this whole weird thing with spanking last night. I think you definitely owe me another spanking over this shit with your job. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing, but I'm kinda hurt you didn't trust me. I'm gonna take it out on your ass." So, that night, I was "gonna take it out on her ass."

My plan affected what I cooked for dinner. I prepared a light meal of salads and fruit that we'd eat before the spanking, and then a dessert that we'd eat after we finished. I didn't want our stomachs too full during our spanking adventure.

Then there was my need to plan the spanking itself. There were a lot of ways to have a spanking experience and I had to give it some thought. Should I put her over my lap on the sofa and just use my hand? Yes, but I knew there needed to be something more. So, should I make her stand up and use a belt or bath-brush? I thought about using one of Dad's belts, but when I tried it out on a chair I thought: no, this isn't really what I want.

Then I remembered that my parents had taken some pictures from a Halloween fetish party a few years ago, where they were both wearing black leather outfits and had discipline implements in their hands. I rummaged around their closet and found the outfits. Better yet, hanging with Mom's corset, I found a leather paddle. It was not all that big or thick, but it was sturdy and it looked like, if used right, it would pack a nice hot sting. I stood in front of the mirror, turned around, and gave my bottom a couple of smacks. I wasn't able to hit as hard as I would have liked, but I did OK. I definitely felt the swats. I looked at the pink marks and felt the sting. Yes, the paddle was perfect, exactly what I needed. And, I'd have it sitting out in plain sight when Yvonne came over, so she'd know right away how we were going to spend our evening.

I had my implement, but I still needed to plan out the spanking. After having read some online fiction and advice, I had a pretty good idea of what a spanking should be like from a sub's perspective. I decided that Yvonne's punishment would have three parts: a warm-up over my lap, then the main part where I'd make her bend over and receive the paddle, and then she'd go over my lap a second time for the final part and a cool-down. Then there would be the rest of the evening: sex, time in the hot tub, more sex, maybe a massage, hopefully more sex, and a night together in my bed.

When she texted me that she had just left work and was on her way over, I finished setting up. I put the plates and food on the dining room table. I put the paddle on the coffee table next to the sofa and moved the chair that I would make her hold onto when I paddle her into position. I lit a couple of candles and closed the curtains. It was mid afternoon, but it was cloudy outside and with the curtains closed, the light in the livingroom was about where I wanted it.

She showed up at my door looking tired, stressed, and hungry, as she always did when she got off work. I opened the door and reached out to take her hand, momentarily showing my naked body to the street. I don't think anyone saw me, but I wouldn't have cared if they did. I kissed her with the door still open, and brought her inside.

From that moment I took over. I pulled off her backpack and tossed it aside. I rubbed her shoulders and unzipped her sweatshirt. When I pulled it off, I rubbed her arms. Then I told her to lift her arms so I could get her Gi-Gi's shirt off. She was not wearing a bra underneath. (She rarely wore bras. Her breasts were small, so she really didn't need them. But that worked perfectly for what I was going to do with her.) I kissed her and pinched her nipples. I held on to them and kissed her again.

"No bra, naughty girl? You know that's a spankable offense. you know that, right?"

"I... yeah... of course... spankable."

I pushed her shorts and panties to her ankles.

"Now, you take everything to the laundry room. I don't wanna see all those nasty clothes, and you're not gonna wear them again until I say you can. Go to the bathroom, and get your naughty little ass back in here."

Yvonne's expression showed shock and erotic excitement, exactly what I was hoping for. She picked up her clothes and did as I told her, taking them to the laundry room. Then she rushed to the bathroom.

As I listened to her pee, I realized that our relationship was going to be a lot more equal than it seemed when we first started hanging out. We would get to explore switching between being dominant and submissive, depending on how we felt at the moment.

When she came back out, I took her in my arms again and kissed her. I pinched her nipples again. It was something I realized I enjoyed doing to her, and a way of letting her know that now I was in control. She became a totally different person. Her normal bossy behavior disappeared completely. She was eager to surrender herself.

I took her hand and led her to the table. As we ate, I got her to talk a little about her shifts at Gi-Gi's. We moved on to her class work and I got her to admit she was not doing well. I responded that I'd have to discipline her if she didn't shape up enough to pass her classes. I was somewhat serious about that. I wanted her to do better in school and wanted to see if I could find a way to motivate her. We did not talk about the pending spanking at dinner. However, when she stood up and cleared the table, (I always cooked, she always cleaned up) I patted her bottom.

Soon enough she was done with the dishes and stood nervously in front of me. It was strange to see her like that, totally quiet, submissive, and letting me decide what was going to happen to her. I took her hand and led her to the sofa. I sat down and pulled her over my lap. I ran my hand over her muscular backside.

"I'm still pissed about your crazy shit at the church. You know that, right?"

She wiggled her bottom and giggled.

"Then prove it. You got my ass right in front of you. If you're so pissed, prove it."

I continued massaging her bottom and told her to spread her legs. I touched her vulva and bottom-hole, but just enough to tease her. She'd get her orgasm, but not now.

The tender caresses turned into light slaps. I could feel her as she tensed up with anticipation. I knew that she wanted a real spanking and that if I didn't start slapping a lot harder, she would be totally disappointed. So, after about 20 light slaps, I started smacking her bottom much harder. She trembled with excitement as the slaps landed and her skin reddened. She took a deep breath and arched her back a bit to better expose herself.

I spanked her hard, every bit as hard as I had spanked her a few days before. I then slowed down and started caressing her again. I slipped my fingers between her legs. She was completely wet.

I rubbed her bottom and her shoulders.

"You're enjoying this too much. I guess my hand just isn't working. I'm gonna have to paddle you."

She started to say something, but I interrupted.

"No talking, bad girl."

I got her to stand up and positioned her so that she was holding onto the back of one of our dining room chairs with her back arched and her bottom sticking out. I fondled and caressed her, then picked up the paddle and tapped it on her bottom. I held it in place to build the anticipation of the first swat.

CRACK!

I gave her a sharp smack on her right side with the paddle. She took a deep breath, because the sting was more intense than what she was expecting. I realized the paddle was well-designed for it's purpose: it packed a powerful hot sting but did not cause much bruising. I could go at this for a while.

CRACK!

I hit her again on the left side.

"I'm giving you 10, to start out with. I want you to be brave for me, and stay still with your butt out."

She nodded her head and spread her feet.

POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!

I went slowly, waiting 15 seconds between each swat. Her body started to shine with sweat and her knees were trembling. I gave her a break, which I used to caress her bottom and fondle her vulva, which was totally wet and smelly from arousal.

"I didn't say you could come. I never said anything about that. That's gonna earn you 10 more swats, bad girl."

POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!

I spread the next set of swats even further apart. Her body trembled from the pain and erotic excitement. Her bottom was swelling and had darkened. She was so beautiful and so submissive, standing there and enduring that intense punishment. Just seeing her like that excited me.

She was shaking and sweating from erotic desire. I touched her again, rubbing my hands over her shoulders and back, pinching her breasts, fondling her hot bottom, and rubbing between her thighs. She was totally wet.

"You're such a bad girl. What am I gonna do with you?"

I moved in front of her and put my hands on her shoulders. I momentarily pulled her away from the chair and gave her a passionate kiss. She hugged me, but I gently pushed her away and placed her hands on the back of the chair. That let her know there was going to be another round of swats. It would hurt on top of the swats she had already taken, but it had to be that way if I was going to get her to respect me as her spanker.

I decided the next set of swats would be the last I'd be giving her with the paddle. I went slowly, so she could feel each swat and appreciate the full effect of the sting before I gave her the next one. Between swats I patted and rubbed her bottom. She was breathing heavily and trembling, but so far she had not made any noise.

When I finished, I took her in my arms and gave her another passionate kiss. Then I led her back to the sofa and pulled her back over my lap. I positioned her so that her thighs were apart, her bottom was pushed up, her bottom-cheeks were spread, and her sphincter was totally exposed. She positioned herself as I insisted and was completely obedient.

At first I slapped her hard, landing crisp smacks over her already swollen backside. She groaned faintly, but held her position. That was the first sound I got out of her since we started. She was very aroused. Even if I weren't teasing between her legs and feeling the wetness, I could smell it. She was totally turned-on.

The hard slaps only lasted for a couple of minutes. I started rubbing and massaging her. I continued spanking her, but much more lightly. I spanked less and less and rubbed more and more. She continued to lie across my lap as I gently fondled between her thighs and teased her vulva. When I caressed her clit she gasped and her hips moved as she climaxed. She started gasping and moaning, as sweat trickled down her body and my fingertips were saturated with her juices.

"Oh... Oh... Oh-yes... Oh..."

Wow. That was... something else. Never had I seen someone have an orgasm as intense as that. I continued teasing her, wanting to see how far I could push her. She started moaning louder. She shook and then calmed down. Finally she was spent. I gently rubbed her shoulders and bottom as she lay quietly over my thighs, recovering from a truly amazing experience.

After a few moments of lying quietly, she sighed with satisfaction. I patted her bottom.

"So are you my bad girl? My naughty girl who likes to do naughty things and get her bottom smacked? Hmmm?"

"Yeah, your bad girl. I'll always be your bad girl. I love you."

We finally got up and moved to the hot tub. We cuddled for a bit and then she had me get on the massage table. I knew that she was dead tired, but she was determined to give me a massage and give me an orgasm as good as the one I had given her. And from there we went into my room. She put her face between my legs and made me climax.

We fell asleep, as tired and as satisfied as two lovers possible could be, as the cold rain fell steadily on the roof and raindrops tapped against the windows.