Two Tickets to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I want you," I groaned as I slowly slid my right hand up Ava's back as she kissed and then softly nibbled on my neck.

"Do you?" she whispered.

"Yes," I groaned as I grabbed a fist full of Ava's soft blonde hair and tugged it back hard.

"Mmm, getting frisky now?" Ava smiled as we stared into each other's eyes.

"You drive me so crazy," I said as Ava bit down softly on her lower lip and batted her long eyelashes at me.

"So what's the problem?" Ava asked with a sweet smile.

"We're rushing things," I said. "The last day for us is about a month or two in a normal relationship."

"I know, but think about it," Ava said as her blue eyes locked on my eyes. "The first months of a relationship, the first dates, they're always awkward and filled with either meaningless small talk or worse yet awkward silence."

"That is true," I said.

"I know what we have here is crazy and that we are moving at warp speed," Ava grinned.

"Star Wars or Star Trek?" I asked.

"Star Wars, obviously," Ava smiled.

"I disagree," I said with a big smile. It was the first time in our little comparison game that Ava and I had disagreed. I know it sounds stupid, but that actually made me feel a bit more relaxed over the whole situation.

"Come on, Star Trek over Star Wars? How can you say that?" Ava giggled.

"Disney is absolutely destroying Star Wars," I said. "But, we can debate that at another time. I just don't want us to move so fast so quickly that we burn up on reentry, do you know what I mean?"

"I do," Ava's eyes sparkled as she smiled. "I know it's crazy, but just once in my life, I want to take yes for an answer. Out of the infinite possibilities in the universe, you and I wound up in the same place at the same time. Both of us single and both of us down on relationships because of our shitty exes. We both have been thinking about each other for the last two years even though we'd never spoken a single word to each other. Now, here we are, together in one of the most beautiful places on Earth and I want to enjoy every moment of it. Not many girls are lucky enough to live out a fairytale and find their Prince Charming in paradise. I think I have, and all I want right now is my prince to give in to the universe and take me to bed and fuck me like I hope he will every day for the rest of our lives."

I stood there for a moment and gazed into Ava's blue eyes. For a few seconds, her words washed over me and I realized that Ava was picturing our future together too. I decided to give in to the universe and leave all of my doubts behind. I didn't know how our story would end but I was going to follow Ava's lead and believe that fairy tales could happen. Looking into her eyes at that moment I felt like anything was possible.

"Yes," I said. "I can do that, my princess." Ava kissed me hard as the words finished leaving my lips. I carried her into the bedroom and laid her slender body down on the big bed. I kicked off my shoes and socks and took my shirt off as Ava's eyes watched me. I stood at the foot of the bed and took off her heeled sandals. I dropped them to the floor then took her small left foot in my big hands and started to rub it gently.

"That feels good," Ava moaned as she looked up at me. I slowly massaged her foot, filing away the pressure points that drove her mad and the ones that tickled her. I figured that both would come in handy at some point. Using my thumbs, I pressed deeply into the sole of her foot. I moved slowly up and down as Ava started moaning more with every little movement. I pressed my thumbs a little harder into the pressure point and Ava's back arched up and her head dug into the pillow as she let out a little shriek.

"You're enjoying this a bit too much, princess," I smiled.

"Don't stop," Ava moaned. I smiled and continued working her foot until Ava was completely in the throes of an orgasm. Her sexy body writhed on the bed in her little red jumper as she moaned and let out a series of sexy little high pitched sounds. I refused to let go even when Ava tried to kick her foot free and I worked her pressure points as she rode out another orgasm. I softly let my fingertips caress her foot as she opened her eyes to look at me.

"You told me not to stop," I smiled.

"Fuck," Ava moaned. "You still have another foot to do," she smiled.

"Aren't you going to say please?" I asked as I put her left foot down on the bed.

"No," Ava answered simply with a big smile on her face.

"No?" I asked as I took her right foot in my big hands.

"I already know you can't resist me," she giggled. As much as I hated to admit it, she had a point.

"I could try," I said as Ava slid the hem of her jumper higher showing off the red lace panties that she was wearing underneath. I picked up her foot slowly started rubbing it as she slid her panties to the side and started rubbing her clit slowly as her eyes stayed fixed on mine. The more I rubbed her foot the more she rubbed her clit and before I knew it my cock was straining hard to be free of my pants. "You are a naughty little princess," I growled low.

"I am very naughty," Ava smiled. "I want the royal scepter in my royal honeypot," she said then we both burst out laughing. "A little too far?" she asked as I released her foot and got on to the big bed next to her.

"You had me at royal scepter," I smiled. "But the royal honeypot thing just made me think of Winnie the Pooh and it kind of broke down from there."

"I know, right?" Ava laughed as I looked deep into her amazing blue eyes. "Sorry about that."

"We're giving into the universe and the normal rules don't apply, right?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" she smiled.

"Because I know this is breaking every relationship rule in the book for a couple together less than 48 hours but I just have to say it. I love you, Ava," I said and then held my breath as it hung out there in the air for what seemed like an eternity.

"I love you too," Ava said as a single tear rolled down her cheek. I leaned in and kissed her lips softly and it felt like all of time and space stopped the moment our lips met. It was like the universe existed solely for the two of us to be together and it had completed its mission.

"Wow, that was amazing," I said as I stared into Ava's sparkling blue eyes.

"I saw it all," Ava smiled as if in a daze.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Us, I saw us," she said. "We had a house, kids, all the birthdays, all the Christmas mornings."

"Did you like what you saw?" I asked.

"Yes," Ava smiled.

"The same thing happened to me last night at the restaurant at sunset," I said. "I saw it all too. Even the little fluffy dog we'll name K-9"

"We are not naming our dog K-9," Ava laughed. "I don't care how much you like Doctor Who."

"The fact that you got the reference is enough for me," I smiled. I pulled Ava closer to me and kissed her soft, red lips. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She sat back and looked down at me as she undid my belt and my pants all the while her blue eyes stayed locked on my eyes.

"We're breaking all the rules, right?" Ava asked with a smile.

"Yes, Ava, we are," I said looking up at her as he soft, blonde hair fell down around my face.

"Marry me," Ava said as her blue eyes seemed to search my soul.

"Is that a question?" I asked with a grin.

"Does it need to be?" Ava countered.

"No, my princess," I smiled. "I want nothing more than to marry you and for you to have the wedding of your dreams. Like something out of a fairytale."

"Yes," Ava smiled as she bit down softly on her lower lip. "Are we crazy?"

"No, the universe it," I smiled. "We're just along for the ride."

"True," Ava's eyes lit up and she pulled my pants and boxer-briefs off and then stood up and slipped out of her red floral jumper. I sat up and looked at her standing there in just her red lace bra and panties and couldn't imagine a sexier woman to spend the rest of my life with. I took ahold of her red lace panties and slid them down enough for her to step her slender legs out of them. She stepped towards me and smiled as I wrapped my arms around her and looked up into her eyes.

"I still feel like I'm dreaming," I said as Ava pushed me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me.

"Have we met in your dreams before, Don?" Ava asked with a wicked grin as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and let it fall onto my body.

"We have," I said as my hands moved to her hips as she straddled me after tossing her bra onto the floor.

"Tell me, was I a good girl or a bad girl in your dreams?" Ava giggled.

"Very, very bad," I said in a near whisper as Ava leaned down, her soft blonde hair blocking out the rest of the universe as we lay on that big bed in the middle of paradise.

"Show me," she said as our lips met. She kissed me softly and sent an electrical charge down my spine. I rolled us over so that Ava's back was now on the bed and I was on top of her. I kissed her luscious red lips hard and then nibbled on her neck, drunk on her sweet scent as I could feel my cock raging at full attention rubbing up against her soft, warm body.

"Do you have a safe word?" I growled low as I teased Ava's now dripping wet pussy with the throbbing head of my cock.

"Yes, harder," she laughed.

"Your safe word is harder? You are a bad girl," I chuckled. "Do you know what every good princess is when the lights go out?" I whispered in her ear as I nibbled softly on her earlobe.

"Mmhmm, yes," she giggled.

"Tell me," I said.

"You know," she giggled louder.

"Tell me," I growled sternly into her ear as I my left hand moved up behind her head and grabbed a handful of her soft blonde hair and tugged it back hard.

"A slut," she whimpered.

"I can't hear you," I growled.

"A slut, sir!" Ava screamed. "Fuck me!" she begged as I slid my hard cock inside of her for the very first time. My whole body was on fire and my mind was reeling with just how much life had changed over the past few days. I looked down into Ava's blue eyes as I started fucking her with slow deep thrusts.

I tugged Ava's long blonde hair back playfully as I kissed her lips. My cock was already on auto-pilot giving her a few partial thrusts and then a full, deep thrust that always made her scream. I loved feeling her body below me and every little sound that she made turned me on more and more.

"Fuck, Ava," I groaned. "You feel so damn good."

"Yes, baby," Ava moaned as she bit down hard on my shoulder causing me to moan loudly. I gave her a series of deep thrusts with my throbbing hard cock before slipping it from her dripping wet pussy making her whimper. "More!" Ava pleaded.

"Oh, there is going to be more," I said as I sat up on the bed and pulled Ava's slender frame over my lap. I let my right hand rest on her amazing ass as her body squirmed.

"You're not really going to spank me hard, are you?" Ava asked as my hand went up into the air and came back down hard onto her pear-shaped ass, making a satisfying thwack that echoed through the room. "Ouch!" Ava yelped.

"What's your safe word?" I asked.

"Harder!" Ava shouted so I obliged, slapping her perfect young ass again. I could already see it turning red as Ava looked over her shoulder at me and stuck out her tongue. "Is that all you've got?" she laughed as I spanked her again. "No stupid dog named K-9 for you!" she laughed as she kicked her legs in the air.

"You want a little doggy, huh?" I asked as I stood up and bent Ava's amazing hourglass figure over the big bed and stepped behind her. I guided my thick, hard cock deep into her waiting pussy with one deep thrust. Ava screamed as I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair with my left hand and tugged it back as I started fucking her hot little pussy harder and harder.

"Fuck, yes!" she screamed as I yanked her long blonde hair back, my cock stretching her pussy and pounding her over and over again. I could feel Ava's sweet juices already running down my hard prick as I pounded her from behind.

"You like that, princess?" I groaned low.

"Yes, harder!" she pleaded.

As I continued pulling her hair back and letting my cock pound her tight, wet pussy I let my free hand slide around Ava's body. My fingertips found her clit and Ava screamed as I rubbed her sensitive little button while pummeling her tight pussy with my hard cock. I tugged her hair back and her body started shaking, she moaned and kept grinding back against me, meeting every one of my thrusts with equal force.

"Are you my princess?" I asked as I tugged Ava's blonde hair back hard enough so she was looking up at the ceiling. My cock pounding away in a paradise even better than Hawaii and wanting to make the moment last forever.

"Yes, and your slut!" Ava squealed as I felt my cock explode inside of her, sending wave after wave of my hot sticky cum deep inside of her little box. I teased her clit as she started to cum. Our bodies bounced off of each other roughly until her pussy finally gripped down on my cock hard. I let go of her hair and steadied myself by grasping her hips.

"Holy fuck," I groaned as Ava's pussy refused to let go, milking my cock for what seemed like an eternity. I let out a deep moan and felt my knees starting to buckle as her pussy finally released my cock and she fell down onto the bed in front of me. I fell down beside her and pulled her body next to mine.

"That was fucking hot," Ava said as she caught her breath.

"You are everything I'd ever dreamed of," I said as Ava took my hand and squeezed it.

"I'm your princess," she smiled.

"You're my everything," I said as I tried to comprehend how different things can be in such a short period of time. I was starting to believe that sometimes you do just have to trust in the universe and do something crazy.

Ava's sister's wedding was amazing. It was on the beach at sunset and Ava looked amazing in her little lilac dress. As if on cue the bouquet fell right into Ava's hands which made us both laugh at the universe and its signs both big and small.

It really was the most perfect week of my life. I could not have written a better script for the fantasy that unfolded. I didn't care that it all seemed so unlikely, even by romantic comedy standards. I was going to enjoy each and every minutes that the universe wanted to give me.

I was even excited to be on our way home to continue our adventure together. There was so much to tell Frank and Hannah and everyone in my family. I didn't care that most people would probably say that we were insane and that there was no way we could already know we were perfect for each other. No matter what they were going to say, I knew our journey had just begun.

I could see Ava in her little white dress standing out on the balcony watching the sunset as the waves crashed below us. I heard a chime going off but couldn't quite place it until I felt everything jolt upwards and I opened my eyes. I looked around and I was once again in the front row of first-class and figured I drifted off to sleep. I looked to my left but the seat next to me was empty and my heart sank.

I rubbed my eyes and tried to get my bearings. I was about to start cursing the universe and Cupid for teasing me with such an amazing dream when I heard Ava's voice coming from behind me.

"Hey sleepy head," she smiled as she stood in the aisle next to me.

"Hi," I looked up at her, she was wearing a Doors t-shirt and a short jean skirt.

"Are you feeling ok?" she asked quizzically.

"Yes, I am now," I said. "Aren't you going to sit down?"

"I could, or we could join the mile-high club," she said with a wicked grin.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, but if you don't want to," she giggled.

"I'm in," I said as I stood up. Ava took my hand and let me down the aisle towards the back of the plane. I was happy that our adventure was real and I was content letting the universe lead me anywhere it wanted to as long as Ava was with me.