Two-time Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dazzling looks did not go unnoticed and for a moment Mitch just gaped at her. Her beautiful oval face. The pushy boobs, half revealed by her top. Her long black hair was glistening in the evening sun. And yes he even took in the prominent front of her pants where a normal girl should not have such a big bulge.

And if Mitch was awed by her visitor, Dallas was also out of words. She had planned in her head how it would go and what she would say but seeing the object of her daydreams half naked in just a towel around him took her by surprise. She could feel her heart thumping hard as she was lost with all words.

She muttered something like, "Hi there..." but then decided that what had worked once would have to do now also. And she lunged on him like some sort of predator on its prey. She took hold of his head with both of her hands and kissed him deeply. And he responded. With eyes closed their whole world was just that one kiss for a moment. Dallas pushed her tongue in his mouth and he received it with his lips.

Mitch had a more passive stand and in the heat of the moment, they crushed into the back wall of his apartment's front corridor. His hand gave a testing hug to Dallas's frame and her hand dropped from his face to his towel.

"Please. No. I'm not sure," said Mitch but Dallas had already dropped his towel and was now manhandling his bare ass cheeks while shutting up his mouth with more kisses. And Mitch's hand went on autopilot to her boobs.

"I have missed you, boy," whispered Dallas between the kisses and then turned him around and glued herself to his back. He was now pinned between Dallas and the wall and wasn't able to go anywhere. She bit her neck and squirmed one hand to his nipple and the other straight to his dick. She chuckled to his ear as she found his penis to be rock hard. Pulling his whole lower part towards her she ground her bulge against his naked ass.

Mitch was panting eyes closed letting it all just happen. Like in the movie theatre, he had lots of doubts and questions but was unable to say a thing or even stop the events rushing forward at high speed. He could feel her fiddling something behind his ass at her crotch and realized she had released her own cock and was now pushing it between Mitch's legs. Her breath and tongue felt hot in his ear as he was riding Dallas's pole. He dropped his own hand to make a confirmation and yes her cock was actually peeking out in front of him just below his balls and cock.

Mitch moaned, "Oh Dallas I can't believe this is happening. This is an advanced level and I'm a beginner," he mimicked a popular Tik Tok meme.

Dallas laughed, "You'll be just fine I promise," and ducked lower and buried her face between his ass cheeks. Mitch could feel her hot tongue pushing into his asshole and he was moaning in pleasure. It didn't last for long but his asshole was dripping from her saliva when she left it. And then she was back at his neck. Mitch had to take firmer support from the wall with both of his hands as she collided with his back.

And now her cock was not between her legs but was violently pushing against his asshole.

"Wait. Wait. We can't do this," Mitch tried once more but Dallas was wiser. She would definitely not wait. She was not going to give Mitch any time to think it through or any chance to refuse her attack. She had spat on her hand and coated her cock also with her saliva but she could still feel the tightness of his ass. A white virgin butthole and her porn size black cock would be a poor match from his perspective but an awesome experience for her. Her cock grew to even bigger proportions just from the thought of it.

With experienced moves, Dallas spread his cheeks apart and started pushing her cock further. Mitch tried to escape but soon his own dick hit the wall and there was no more room for him to get away from her cock.

"It's too big. It's too big." Mitch was panicking. Some of the boys in her video clips had been little artificial in their pleads but he said it with conviction. Unfortunately for Mitch, this only made Dallas harder as she was enjoying the initial penetration and the slow but inevitable surrender of his ass. Mitch panted in heat and even though it hurt like hell he could not imagine a hotter erotic encounter for himself that was just going on at the moment.

The fat tip of her cock sank in for the first two inches and Dallas was just groaning with pleasure,

"Oh fuck I have waited for this. Your ass is the best honey. Just a little bit more and it will be fine."

But he knew it would not be "little" bit more. It was a huge bit more and he could feel how the saliva lubrication was not enough. His discomfort was unbearable and he whimpered,

"Please. You got to stop. It's too much. It hurts."

"Oh, I don't think you really want me to stop. Mr. Mitch junior here is all excited," she said grabbing a hold of his erect cock between him and the wall. And continued,

"Did you watch my website? Did you? I bet you did. If you tell me you watched and did NOT jerk off seeing me fuck all those boys I'll stop. But I think you did. You naughty boy. You took out your own penis and you masturbated thinking of me and my big she-stick. Well now I'm here and it's all yours!"

He rose to his tiptoes still trying to evade her cock but since they were more or less the same height and Dallas's cock reached well past her navel almost to her tits there was no escape. World was a blur of lusty haze in Dallas's eyes as she thrust her hips upwards and skewered Mitch to the wall. And then she started cumming.

Jet after jet she shot into his sweet butthole. Emphasizing each one of them with an upwards thrust from her hips. Mitch was basically moving along her cock on the wall getting higher on his toes when she trusted up and getting lower for a small amount of rest when she was getting down.

It had all lasted a few minutes only and maybe a one-third of Dallas's cock was now inside of him. But as her cum was lubricating him up, more of his cock disappeared inside with each thrust.

"Honey that was wonderful. Thank you," said Dallas peacefully to his ear as her orgasm was over. Mitch started to turn around trying to leave her cock but some sort of "Umm, umm," denial came from Dallas,

"You're not going anywhere. That was just a start," she said with authority and bit his ear.

Mitch remembered the theatre. After the urgent and forceful first eruption into his mouth, there was the second long-lasting mother of all blowjobs he was made to give to her for the rest of the movie. Would it be the same now? The in and out movements of her cock in his no longer virgin ass confirmed that it would be exactly the same.

"Let's move into a bed or something shall we," suggested Dallas and started to guide Mitch deeper into the apartment. But if he thought this would mean her cock would be leaving his ass that was just a wrong guess. Dallas followed him matching his every step and keeping her cock firmly lodged in his ass. It was awkward to walk with an ass full of big black cock but he really didn't have a choice.

If he hesitated on his steps Dallas was practically pushing him forward with her cock. The whole monstrosity had not been fully yet inside of him so Dallas had plenty to work with if Mitch didn't move forward fast enough. Even when they arrived at Mitch's bed she just ushered him to fall forward into it and did not leave his ass even during their somewhat clumsy double dive.

In the bed, Mitch lay belly down and Dallas was on top of him. Gone was the urgency from her thrusts and she was gently working more and more of herself into Mitch's ass. He could feel an odd pressure inside of him. If he would have known more about male anatomy he would know that Dallas had found his prostate, a sort of a male g-spot. He involuntarily moaned in disbelief as waves of pleasure run through him.

She made loving kisses to his neck and buried her face into his hair as she continued her efforts of giving him his first anal sex as the receiver. She placed her hands on his loins and pulled his ass upwards and pushing her cock further in. Mitch just moaned and even pushed his ass testingly to meet her thrusts. Dallas was in bliss feeling the majority of her cock being hugged tight by his asshole.

Though Mitch did get used to it and was feeling depths of pleasure not known to him before, the closer Dallas got to her next orgasm the needier and rougher she became. Mitch even returned to his "Not so hard. It's too big." routine at the end of it. But she was like some sort of animal bull - after a certain point, she heard nothing and would stop for nothing.

Mitch felt the mighty power of her cock when she run it fast and deep into his loosened hole time after time again. The neighbors could have certainly heard her grunts and moans if they happened to be at home. And with overpowering force, she came in Mitch's ass for the second time.

He himself had come earlier. Not in the violent and hasty fuck on the wall but on the more sweet and caring middle section where Dallas was grinding her cock over and over against his g-spot. He had just cried with pleasure and without either of them touching his cock he had cum into the pillow Dallas had placed under his hips.

After his own orgasm, the uncomfortable nature of it all returned to some extent. When Dallas was really punishing his ass in the end he did not find that much pleasure in it anymore. One could say he did enjoy the idea that she was taking pleasure from his ass. From all her huffing and puffing it was clear that she was enjoying herself to the greatest extent. In the end, Mitch thought that maybe it was just fair. After all, he could remember a few times when he had fucked some girl in the ass even though she was not enjoying it that much.

After she came she sort of dosed off still mounted on him. Mitch even found it funny that she was so spent after her second orgasm as on both times she had been full of stamina after her first orgasm. She laid on top of him and Mitch could feel her big cock filling his butt completely. The pillow, wet from his cum, was keeping him in a position where his ass was arched upwards for Dallas to fuck.

-----------------

A door clanged shut and Mitch twitched awake from his dosed-off status. Unexpectedly he was alone and Dallas must have just left since she was nowhere to be seen. He was still in the same position although now that Dallas and her big cock were gone he could feel a cool air in his gaping ass. With a blush, he was recalling the events. Had he really met a pornstar shemale who had not once but twice used him for her pleasure and was now gone?

As he rose from the bed he noticed two uncomfortable issues. His ass and legs felt raw and shaky but that wasn't even the worst of it. As he was heaving himself to the bathroom the remainings of Dallas were dripping off from his butt to his thighs and even to his floor. For a moment he thought that maybe it was a good thing that she left since in his own mind he thought that it would have been an embarrassing sight to watch.

After emptying himself into the toilet he hit the shower. Wondering at how much of it had still run out from his butt. Well, she did spend an hour or more to fill him to the brim. Mitch testingly reached for his butthole and felt it gaping. He hoped she hadn't ruined it for good. Oddly enough his own touch to his ass gave him an immediate and raging boner and he studied his own feelings by masturbating furiously in the shower. One hand on his cock and the other hand's finger in his tender butthole.

Cruising back to her home Dallas could not have been more satisfied. Mitch had been everything she had hoped for and then some. His meek efforts to make her stop had been such a turn-on to her. Using her big cock to make a cute and young straight boy squirm had always been very arousing to her. And how good had his butt looked out while she was prone-boning it? Her cock grew a couple of inches in her pants at the memory of it.

Dallas had woken up on top of him. His warm hole held her cock tight. Enjoying the visual image of it she slowly pulled her cock out. Mitch looked so good. His cheeks and the rim of his asshole gripped onto her cock to the very end of it. Squeezing it so that whatever last drops of sperm remained in her shaft was milked into his ass before with an inaudible blob the head of her cock came out.

It had been perfect. No discussion just pure lust and pleasure. Evidently bit rough for him especially as it had been his first time. Standing next to his bed she had admired her own work. Perfect bottom high in the air and filled with cum. She would have liked to take a picture of it as a souvenir. Then a thought came to her - so good had both times with Mitch been that she didn't want to break the spell and decided to leave without a word. After all, it was he who ran last time so maybe it was her turn now.

Dallas deliberately didn't send any message to Mitch but just waited for him to contact her. For some reason, she was relatively sure that the boy would soon be in touch even though he had tried to ghost her after their first encounter. And right she was. The next day Mitch sent her a message asking how was she and when could he see her again.

After pushing the send button Mitch was immediately horrified. Even though it was just a simple message asking if they could meet again to Mitch it felt like some sort of larger confession that he had liked it all. So far he could have pretended to Dallas and even to himself that she had somehow forced him and that he had not liked any of it. But the simple truth was that it had all been so utterly exciting to him. Maybe because it was all new to him or something.

She was as gorgeous as any of Mitch's prior dates but the huge extra part of her had turned his whole world upside down. It was hard for him to sleep at night as he was just thinking how she had buried her cock in him and how he had cummed into his pillow when her shaft pressured his insides over and over again. He had had no idea that anal sex could be such a powerful experience.

The answer from Dallas took some time. Mitch was anxious to get it but he had to wait the whole day before she answered,

"Oh Hi, Mitch. I had fun. I'll have to check my schedule and let's see if we can meet again."

What??? She had just yesterday fucked him senseless and left without a word and now all that he got was "a maybe" for a next date. Mitch couldn't believe it. Had he been that bad fuck? It could not be. Both times Dallas had been more than crazy for him. All her moaning and panting at the times she came into his mouth and in his ass. It did not make any sense.

The reason for her restrained message was that Dallas had come up with a wonderful plan. She was determined to create the magic of their first two dates at least once more. If her cock would have been able to vote it would have disagreed and told Dallas to hurry up to Mitch's place immediately to have some more of that sweet butt.

The idea was to play it cool and let Mitch work for it. Then to add a layer of discomfort and hesitation she wanted to film it all. Whether or not it would be posted online later was then up to him. The plan of course assumed that Mitch would be hooked. But Dallas had had enough experience with straight boys and knew that after having her gay maker bbc inside of them they were usually changed men.

And right on Mitch was possessed. He himself did not like his dates whining to him for a new date when he had decided to move on but now he could not help it. He tried to make it casual as possible with his next message,

"Well, what about tomorrow? I could make some time for you. I'd love to see you." And then he added on cute teddybear emoji which usually was a guaranteed way to get the girl's attention. This time her reply was faster.

"Tomorrow I have to work. You know," and a winking emoji and then the eggplant emoji for a cock and a peach emoji representing a butt, and finally a camera emoji.

Mitch was devastated. Based on her message it was obvious that she didn't think much about it but when Mtch realized she was going to fuck someone else on camera to make some content for her subscribers the jealousy hit him extra hard. It burned him inside. How could she be so insensible? Didn't he mean anything to her? Just another fuck among the others. Mitch felt like crying but decided to fight on and wrote,

"What about my *peach emoji*? Didn't u'r *eggplant emoji* like it?"

Dallas replied, "Well of course but like I said I have to make some content. The bills won't pay for themselves".

Her big cock in one hand and her phone in the other she waited for his reply. Slowly stroking herself she was almost positive that Mitch would have only one solution for his need. And she felt jubilant when his reply came.

As insane as it was Mitch had done it. He read his own message once more and could hardly believe he had done it. It simply read, "Well then if that's the case would it be possible for you to make your content with me?".

"What a nice of you to offer. Actually, you know what, I would love to do just that. I didn't know you would be so brave." she wrote. Then there was some instruction for him on where and when he should show up and then a friendly reminder to make sure he was clean.

Mitch looked at the message with disbelief. Just like that, he had agreed on doing some porn. And the carefree footnote to "make himself clean" could only mean that she wanted him to prepare his ass for her. Oh god, what had he gotten into?

Dallas had to restrain herself from jerking off even though she was feeling really horny thinking about him. It would have to wait for their session.

-------------------

Eyes bulging out Mitch was struggling to take Dallas's enormous shaft to his ass. It was a lot to take. She had positioned him to a home exercise cross-trainer device and as he was cycling with his feet Dallas was right behind him enjoying herself by driving her cock in and out with force. Mitch's own erect cock was dangling as they were doing this strange two-person exercise. Bright lights were illuminating the room and multiple cameras were staring at Mitch and recording it all.

Ten minutes before the agreed time Mich had shown up. Dallas's apartment was super fine. She welcomed him with a quick kiss on the cheek. He had a little time to check her apartment when she took him to the rooms where they would be shooting. Then she asked him to get ready and told him she would be back soon.

Just being there alone made Mitch feel somewhat uncomfortable. All the cameras and other stuff. There was some sort of divan molded in such a way that it could be described as more of a bench for fucking than anything else. Then there was a clear sex swing even though he had never seen one. Behind a somewhat normal-looking bed, there was a section where he could see a cross-trainer. Mitch had seen them all on her website and could not believe he was there.

What had Dallas meant by getting ready? Was he supposed to take his clothes off? He had had a shower and done the somewhat embarrassing preparations for his ass at his home already. So he figured out that dressing off to some extent was the only thing to do. But he didn't go fully nude. He left his Calvin Kleins on.

Then he noticed a lacy white mask on the table and remembered that most of her porn co-stars had chosen to hide their identities. This of course was a good policy for him also but instead of reassuring him that everything was fine the mask actually made him more nervous. It was all becoming true. He would really become one of them.

When Dallas arrived she was wearing some sort of superhero jumpsuit. It hugged her figure and Mitch took it all in with his eyes. Once again the prominent bulge was something to stop his eyes wondering. She was clearly aroused and her cock could be seen going down inside her other trouser leg. As he was about to ask her how would all this happen she shut her mouth with kisses.