Two-time Dallas

Story Info
Smooth operator meets his match.
9.2k words
4.62
12.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coffee shop had a few customers lingering on but most of the tables were left empty as the closing time was getting closer. Mitch looked at the clock on the wall for the umpteenth time. Still, five more minutes and after that closing the place up. He had a special reason to wait for the shift to be over and was aching for the minutes to go faster. He wiped the tables clean and was secretly hoping the last customers would leave sooner.

The date had been agreed a few days earlier. Just on a similar day to this one. Mitch had served the stunning black girl a couple of times before but he could not exactly call her a regular customer. Her confident manner and frisky smile were still on his mind. He had drawn a creme heart to his cafe latte and used his most flirtatious tone when serving it to her. This was not anything new though. He did the same with most of the attractive young girls coming to the coffee shop.

Mitch was a good-looking young guy. Maybe a little on the pretty side but his target group was small young girls so cuteness, or even the somewhat feminine shape of his face was not a bad thing at all. He had grown his brown hair longer in the front and some frills of hair were usually hanging down on his forehead and even on his eyes.

He was going for looks like young Justin Bieber and it definitely had the hoped effect on his young clientele. Basically, the only lack of his physical attributes could be considered to be his height. And as he was only five foot five he usually left all the taller girls without any special attention.

And quite often when a suitable girl came to the coffee shop he would ask for her number or social media account. And quite often got it. Strictly thought he was not supposed to do that as the employment rules forbade it but being young he really couldn't care less. With tonight's date, it had been the other way around. He was even a little surprised when she asked him for his number but quite happily complied and wrote it down on her phone. Dozen or so messages back and forth and their date was settled.

Mitch practically ran to his apartment, had a quick shower, and was just in time dressed up when she arrived at his door. Dallas had promised to pick him up and it was perfectly fine by him since he did not have a car of his own yet. They went for her car and both of them were more than happy to see how their date had dressed up. Mitch had put on smart straight pants and a tight dress shirt showing off his slim frame. Not very macho of him but he knew where his strengths lay. He was a pretty boy but one that got a ton of pussy for it.

Dallas had a white evening dress that was looking just perfect on her brown skin. The upper part was tight and pinned her c-cup breast up in the air. The hem of the dress was loose but reached only at the half thigh so that with the slightest breeze of wind there definitely was a risk of a Marilyn Monroe moment.

Mitch ate her figures with his eyes as she led them to her car. A brand new black Tesla S model. Mitch whistled for it,

"Nice car. What did you say you were doing for a living".

"I didn't say a thing," Dallas laughed, "But if you must know I'm in the entertainment business. In the Internet, you know," she said and put the pedal to the metal and drove off from Mitch's yard.

"Oh yeah. Any change I may have seen you somewhere?" he inquired. Dallas doubted it. She said that Mitch would definitely know if he would have been on her only fan's page. She did not reveal more but from her playful tone and the hints given Mitch was trying to put one and two together. Either she was pulling his leg and joking or she was making money with some nude pictures. She definitely had the looks for it. He made a mental note to do some searching as soon as there was a change.

They had agreed earlier that they would see a movie. But not exactly which one. Mitch was a little disappointed when she did not want to go for the latest blockbuster which he had not seen but changed his mind when Dallas hinted that it would be better if the dark movie theatre was not too crowded and they could have some privacy. And in the end, the European movie with the subtitles was not that bad. There were definitely some hot scenes in it and Dallas grabbed his hand to her own when the first kiss of the main characters happened on the screen. Mitch had a strong feeling that things could heat up really fast between them.

And right he was. Pretty soon Dallas leaned in for their own first kiss. She had been likewise waiting for the evening anxiously ever since they had changed contact details. To her Mitch was an absolute dreamboat. Goog-looking, cute, and boyish but with smooth moves and confidence with the ladies. It was not hard for Dallas to imagine that he probably was extremely popular with the girls visiting the cafe.

How he would flirt with them and then reel them in with cute and smart snap messages. And further on she thought that she could see through it all. Mitch was a player. Probably even snatching cherries every now and then from her young dates. How they would be all smitten for Mitch and how he had no regrets getting into their panties even though to him it was all just a game.

Between the kisses, Dallas went for his shirt and pinched his nipple through it. Mitch winced surprisingly but continued kissing and took her actions as permission to proceed to her breasts also. Dallas didn't mind at all. Her boobs were perfect and she knew it. And soon did Mitch also. The movie was long forgotten when they were making out heavily in the back row of the movie theatre.

If Mitch was surprised by Dallas's actions on his nipples he was even more so when she went for his crotch. Such a direct approach on the first date was definitely something new to him. Sometimes he had to go even for three of four dates before the girls would go all the way with him but he had a good feeling that this evening he would probably get lucky on the first date.

Dallas could feel his erect cock through his pants. Good. She wanted to make sure he was as horny as possible. Mitch was a smooth operator in his own game but what he didn't know yet was that now they were playing on a field that was much more familiar to Dallas. But still she somehow just knew that even if it would be all new to Mitch, he would play. Oh, he would play or Dallas would have to make him play.

At the moment he was playing with her tits and their kiss was full of passion. Dallas had a firm grip on his cock through his pants and was making strong and short movements with her hand. The cock seemed maybe a little less than average but that did not bother her a bit. She had seen many kinds of cocks and the ones she liked most were on the small side.

"Babe, I'm so horny, would you like to go down on me?" she whispered to Mitch between their kisses.

"Sure," was all Mitch mumbled even though he was somewhat perplexed on how it would work out to give oral to a girl in a theatre. He took his chance and bit her nipples also on his way down and Dallas lifted the hem of her dress. Her white and lacy panties came into view and Mitch pushed his face against them. It smelled so nice and Mitch could not wait for her pussy. Even in the darkness of the room, her pantie-covered pussy-mound seemed bigger than Mitch was accustomed to and when he pressed her lips on the surface of her panties he could definitely feel a somewhat unfamiliar fullness of material in them.

"Here let me help you," Dallas offered with a sexy purr and started to remove her panties to the side. She had done it before but she knew the timing had to be right. Give no time for him to think of it before it's done. Holding his hand with her other hand she released her big and black cock from its prison. And in the next second, she pushed it into Mitch's astonished mouth. They both moaned. Dallas from the sheer pleasure of it but Mitch with a mixture of disbelief and protest.

"Oh, how wonderful baby," Dallas whispered and started pushing in and out. Making her hips move but also giving his head guidance on how to bounce on her cock.

It could not be. How? Mitch could not comprehend that this gorgeous ebony princess had a fat black cock. And that suddenly this cock was deep in his mouth. He tried to rise to give himself time to think but her firm grip on his head did not let him. If something Dallas was actually pushing him to go deeper. He gagged some and her pole was glistening from his saliva. It had been only semi-erect when going into his mouth but now it was a hard and firm pole of shemale cock.

Her moves were forceful and she somewhat curled around his head so that he could feel her boobs pressing the back of his head and her gigantic cock pushing upper and upper to his mouth. Her lips reached almost to his ear and she soothed him by giving a compliments on how good his mouth felt on her cock.

The head of her cock flexed bigger and Mitch realized that the first spurt of cum was now filling his mouth. Oh no this is not what he wanted. He had been hoping to put his own cock between Dallas's dick-sucking lips but now found himself with a mouthful of cock and cum. Dallas was panting with joy.

To her, this was the absolute best part which excited her tremendously. Being a passable top shemale she could get as much action as she ever wanted from gay apps but she didn't really want that. A cute straight boy was something that made her cock grow. And Mitch was the best of them all. The fact that she kind of knew he was a player made it better. He had probably done something similar many times. Tricking his dates to suck his cock even when the girls would want to proceed at a slower pace with a guy they had just met.

It was so good that Dallas lasted only for a minute or two when she started shooting in his mouth. He tried to leave her erupting cock but she didn't let him. Just held him there twitching. Her whole body curled around his head. Still moving her cock up and down so that some part of her cum coated his mouth and tongue as some of it went deep into his throat and almost straight to his tummy.

"Remember that good boys swallow. We don't want to make a mess," she whispered in his ear and continued going in and out.

Thank god it's over though Mitch when her cumming had subdued. But no. When he tried to rise for the third time the result was exactly the same. Dallas had a firm grip on his hair in her hand and just pushed him back into it. He knew she wanted him to keep going. He tried to say something even though her cock was pinning his tongue down and lips apart so that there was no way to form any words.

"Shh, be silent or someone will see," was all that Dallas told him, and continued to guide his head on her cock. She really did mean that he should just continue pleasuring her. Mitch was thinking that indeed sometimes he also did not let the girl leave his cock too soon but made sure all of its contents were in her mouth. But after a minute or so Dallas's cock was still iron hard and there was no sign that she would let him off from it any time soon.

Mitch could hear how Dallas was eating popcorn and figured out she was watching the movie as he was sucking her cock. And it took some time. Dallas was having the time of her life. His mouth was just super-good on her cock and even though she came already once she had no intention to stop there. He should make her cum a second time. Why not?

In the movie, the main characters were having sex and Dallas altered the tempo on which she made Mitch's head go on her cock. In the end, she added her other hand to his hair and was basically using his head as her personal fleshlight. The movie was just about to end when she felt a familiar but so enjoyable feeling in her cock and balls and knew she was going over the edge again.

Listening to the foreign language movie and Dallas munching away with the popcorn, Mitch had some time to think. All though he was still appalled by the fact that she had a cock there was some sort of strange force that kept him going. He didn't try to rise for the fourth time but somehow accepted his role. Sucking the huge ebony cock of a beautiful young black girl. Life was strange.

The biggest cause for his mixed feeling was related to his own cock. It was rock-hard in his trousers. After the beginning, Dallas had given zero attention to his cock but it didn't matter. It still was as hard as ever. But it was wrong. He was supposed to watch the movie with his cock in her mouth.

As it took quite a time he had time to focus on what he felt in his mouth. The cock was an absolute monster. Much bigger than Mitch's own. Dallas smelled and tasted quite nice and Mitch blushed on realizing he had eaten a big load of cum from his shemale date. And judging from her movements more was to cum. He didn't want to do it but he also couldn't resist. He had nothing against gay people he just thought that he definitely was not one. But on the other hand, it was hard to think like that when he had a raging hard-on in his pants and a huge black cock in his mouth.

With some quiet moans, Dallas started to cum in his mouth again. Mitch thought that he probably had been sucking it for twenty minutes or something and his jaw was numb. As his mouth was filling up and as he swallowed as fast as he could he was thinking that this just had to be the end of it. Even the movie had to be ending quite soon.

He felt extremely embarrassed about the idea that he would have to confront Dallas after holding her cock in his mouth for such a long time. Maybe even talk about something on their way home. Oh god, he couldn't take it. Finally, he felt her cock softening and her body relaxing. When he lifted his head her boobs once again hit the side of her head and for a brief moment he was thinking that her tits were just perfect.

Dallas was just about to thank him when he just ran for it. Not saying a word still tasting her semen in his mouth he headed to the door. And did not stop until he had jumped into a cab and was back at his home safe and alone.

--------------

Mitch gulped. His rock-hard cock was in his hand as he was tugging it furiously. He had finally found Dallas's web pages and those were not some Instagram-quality photos and bikini shots but full-scale adult content. After paying 49 bucks for the monthly membership fee he could see it all. And there she was. Fucking many kinds of men with her huge tool. It seemed just impossible for someone her size to have a big cock hanging all the way to her knee like some obscene third leg.

Most of the men wore masks to hide their identity but nothing was covering their asses as Dallas fucked them without mercy. Mitch watched in horror as some of them even whimpered that the cock was too big and that it was hurting them. Dallas still fucked them all. Maybe added some more lube but still in the end she was on top of them again sticking her big stick into their poor little assholes.

Dallas has sent her a multitude of messages asking him where did he disappear and that she had had a lovely date and that she wanted to see him again. But he was just stupefied by it all. Of course, he knew that shemales existed but having an encounter like that unwarned about her weapon of mass destruction was out of his world. And he had all these confusing feelings about it.

He had not hated it and even now he was jacking off looking at her big cock not believing that that humongous thing had been inside of his mouth. He also felt very vulnerable and tricked by her. In times like these, it was common courtesy to make sure that your partner is willing and consented to the sexual acts whatever they may be. And furthermore, about his mixed feelings, he was very confused would all this mean that he was now gay?

He thought of all the girls who had sucked her cock and was comparing his own actions to theirs. Had they been thinking things like he did when sucking a cock? Had he been as insensible and forced his cock into some hesitant inexperienced girl's mouth without much warning? Did they regret letting him use their mouths like that? And even more, had he been good at it? No not that. He had been tricked and it did not matter if he was good or bad. He let out a long sigh and looked through her messages once again. What should he do?

Meanwhile, Dallas was burning with a desire to meet him again. She had called in one of her regular fuckboys and was supervising him to deepthroat her cock. But it was just not the same. The experienced and eager cock-sucker pleasuring her was just not that exciting to her. She could remember Mitch's petrified moans around her cock and his awkward escape immediately after she let her loose. His cute brown hair between her fingers and that straight virgin bubble butt inside his tight-fitting trousers. She just had to have him. But he wasn't answering her messages.

Then she had an ingenious idea. She sent him a message stating that she was worried about him. She wanted to make sure that he was ok and also if she had been too straightforward with her intentions she wanted to apologize. And she added that if she didn't hear anything from him she would have to drop by tomorrow evening just to make sure everything was fine.

She smiled at the message. Now he would have to answer her something. Or better yet if he didn't answer she would just go to his place tomorrow. Then she turned her attention to more immediate future,

"Enough with your mouth. And ass up. I'm going to make you my bitch!" she said to the fuckboy and started to punish his ass with vigor.

Mitch was staring at the message and visibly trembling. She threatened to come and find him out. What should he do? What could he say? The evening was late and he had stopped wanking to her pictures somehow thinking that he would not give in to his gay desires. He would just decide about the message tomorrow.

The next day was busy for Mitch. He almost missed his morning shift and due to another worker's unexplained absence, he even had to stay a little longer than was planned. He hit the showers after his workday but the message from Dallas was not forgotten. He just really didn't know what to say to her. One part wanted to tell her to go to hell but then there was another part that he didn't like to think about. The part that, if we would have been honest to himself, was urging to see Dallas again.

Dallas had a sort of day off. She hadn't scheduled any new porn shootings for the day and she hit the gym and went to fix her hair and run some errands. But for every part of her day, Mitch was there. Haunting in her mind. In the gym on the treadmill, she had to stop thinking about him as she got a visible erection in her leggings. And as her gay hairdresser was outrageously flirting with her asking her when they could see again she was only able to think of Mitch instead.

She had not specified in her message what time she would go to Mitch's place if he did not answer but she had been thinking something like 7 or 8 p.m. but already at half past five she found herself at Mitch's driveway. She took a moment in her car to muster up the courage to go to his door when she saw him returning from work in his coffee shop uniform. Christ, he looked good hurrying up the stairs to his door. Dallas's eyes were fixed on his ass.

He had looked extra busy and she became hesitant. He must have answered something if he had wanted to see her. Was she herself becoming a stalker? It took her fifteen to twenty minutes to decide but in the end, the memory of his mouth on her cock and her fantasies of his round butt working him up the stairs was just too much. She adjusted her growing cock in her leggings and went for it.

When the doorbell rang Mitch didn't first realize it could be Dallas this early. He had thought he had still time to answer her message something but he had postponed it too long. He had just the time to tie up his towel on his hips and then he was opening the door for her. A torrent of powerful emotions went through him when he saw that it really was her on the other side of the door.