Two-time Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very pleased with herself. Everything was going according to her plan and Mitch looked absolutely pricelessly cute in his briefs. She just knew her audience would love to see him taking it from her if they ever would decide to post it. For her, it was important to make Mitch once more to be this inexperienced newcomer and not so much if he really would let her use the material. Her final intent was to really discuss it before doing something to him that he would regret for the rest of his life. But Mitch didn't have to know that yet.

The kissing was once more hot and heavy. Now that all the preparations were done both of them were so happy to be at it once again. After a while Dallas guided Mitch's hand to her cock and he was rubbing it with both hands as their kisses went on.

Then she took him to the ottoman and took a relaxing position for herself and nodded towards her own crotch. He looked hesitant but knew what was expected. The superhero suit had an opening and he was able to fish her big cock out with some effort. He saw the cameras and realized this was very different than how it had happened in the dark theatre where Dallas had practically surprised him and shown her cock in his mouth before he had any time to protest.

In the professional lighting of the room, he could also see every vein and ridge much better. It was a beautiful cock. Quite smooth and there was no curve of any sort. Just a straight chocolate bar. Even the head of it was somehow suitable for the shaft. Mitch thought of his own cock where the head was clearly bigger than the rest of it. He was thinking it was a good thing that her cock's head was not any bigger than the rod because if it would be it would most probably be impossible for her to get it into his ass.

But big it was. Mitch couldn't believe it. He had to dislocate his jaw to fit it in and watched upwards to her boobs and face. He could grip her shaft with both of his hands and still, there was enough of it surpassing his hand to fill up his mouth completely. She looked good. And so did Mitch. Dallas was staring down as her newly found hot-as-hell boyfriend took her cock in and was ready to burst. She could see his drool on her cock as he went up and down.

"Deeper," was all that she said with a distorted look on her face and Mitch doubled his efforts. Her cock was at the back of his mouth when he could feel the final swelling just before cum erupted from her cock to his throat. Mitch had not been ready and gagged uncontrollably. Dallas's hand was just on time on his hair to stop him as he was about to withdraw in order to recover from the cum blast. On the contrary, she pushed it almost violently just deeper into his mouth.

Dallas came in volumes and when the cum had filled his mouth it sought new routes where to go. Mitch tried to swallow most of it but could not stop some of it from escaping between his lips and her cock. But the final portion made Mitch struggle. As her cock had been down her throat and he gagged when she started to shoot even his nasal canals were now full of her cum. It made him blush furiously as he thought about how it would look on the camera. Cum shooting out of his nostrils when she came.

He knew better than to try to leave her cock and tried to keep his composure. Dallas was very proud of him. Mouth, nose, and face full of cum he just kept going. And it was only the second time he was sucking her cock. Hell, any cock at all so it made it all more impressive. After she was sure he had cleaned her cock well enough she lifted the cock away from his mouth and offered her balls for him to suck.

The sight of him was perfect. Dallas thoroughly enjoyed her balls being handled by him but her thoughts were already drifting forward. His Calvin Klein-covered ass was high in the air as he had pushed his head down to her balls. She couldn't wait any longer.

She had always had it easy to continue after her first orgasm but what was all new to her was that Mitch had a special effect on her. All three times she had been able to get her cock inside of him had resulted in such pleasure that she had been cumming in only a minute or so. But she didn't complain. The effect was like a drug to her and the first cum did not slow her down at all.

Soon they were on her tantra sofa Mitch moaning from pleasure as she fingered his ass with lube. She added some to her cock also and stopped for a moment to admire the roundness of his ass. She gave it a couple of hard slaps and Mitch winced like a puppy.

She didn't want to add too much lube for she wanted it to be tight for her. And to be honest she did have some small dark spot in her sexual spirit that wanted to see the boy struggle with her size. She even thought that why would she be given this huge tool if not for causing a little discomfort and respect in the minds of her sex companions?

"Ready or not here I come," she reclaimed playfully but only an mmm-huh answer was received from Mitch as he braced himself for her cock. The white, lubed asshole looked so small under the black head of her cock. Dallas pushed it forward and flexed his asscheeks apart with her hand and circulated her cock on his hole in order to stretch the rims up and down and left and right. Slowly she was increasing the pressure.

"Where you going honey," she asked although she fully well knew. Many of her boys tried to escape forward away from her cock but she wouldn't let them. A slap to his ass and then both hands firmly to his hips and she was ready to go. As if to punish him for the escape attempt she made a swift nudge with her own hips and the first part of her mighty rod sunk in.

"Wait, Wait," from Mitch was like some sort of magic word for her. She had made a mental bet in her head that would he start with "wait" or would he go straight to the "it's too big" part and she had guessed correctly.

"What are we supposed to wait honey? This is what you came in here for. To be fucked by my cock. No, I don't think I will wait for anything," and pushed in a few more inches.

And right on cue, Mitch sang, "It's too big, it's too big. I can not take it".

"But that's not true honey. You took it so well last time. In fact, I remember you begging for it once we got going," and with these words and one more push more than half of her cock was in.

"But, oh, it kind of hurts, please, go slow," he pleaded.

Dallas's voice was soothing, "I know honey. It hurts. It's big. But you'll be fine. I promise," but her thrusts took no pause. And with the last quarter of her length, she just crashed it in and made Mitch yelp from pain.

She fucked him in every position from the book. In the heat of one moment, Mitch was trying to go for his own cock but Dallas immediately stopped him. She told him that her cock was the only thing he needed to focus on and if he wanted to cum he would learn to cum from all the ass-fucking she was giving him. Mitch knew it had happened once and in various positions, Dallas did find his prostate and the right angle again and he came like there was no tomorrow.

Dallas had known all the time how to make him cum but had kept him on the edge for a long time. And she used her knowledge repeatedly during that day. Mitch lost count of how many times he had cum.

When there came time to have a break from all the intense fucking Dallas checked the recordings. Laying at her bed she and Mitch watched them with awe. He could not believe how pornographic it looked to see her cock in the closeups going in and out of him. Even Dallas had to admit the recording had to be her hottest ever.

They were watching the part where Dallas had him working out on the cross-trainer when Mitch could feel her hand on his ass again. Squeezing it. Her fingers probed his sore hole and Mitch just knew that during that afternoon, evening, and night Two-time Dallas would be more like a Ten-time Dallas.