Two to Make Things Better

Story Info
Margie makes the best of dinner party.
1.2k words
2.8
18.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, don't forget we are hosting Pat and Chris for dinner tonight," Margie called out.

"How can I forget, we've never hosted a gay couple before." Bill replied.

Bill left for work, while Margie left shortly after. A youngish couple, in their late 20's, they didn't have kids. Bill had inherited the house after the passing of his grandparents. The young couple often hosted parties and get-togethers since most of their friends were still living in apartments.

Margie had come home one day, raving about the gay couple from work. When they had planned on hosting one of their Friday Night gatherings, they did not expect the other couples to drop out. Originally, three couples had been invited. One couple canceled because they had not been able to find a babysitter. The other couple had got into an argument the night before.

As soon as Margie came home, she started prepping for dinner. Bill came home soon after with ingredients for a charcuterie board. And lot's of adult beverages.

Several bottles of wine, a twelve pack of 804 craft beer and pre-mixed Margaritas.

"When are they arriving," asked Bill.

"7pm, they are bringing deserts." Margie replied.

When the doorbell rang, it was Bill that answered. Pat and Chris were holding hands and dressed for a night out. They shook hands with Bill and introduced themselves. When they saw Margie, each took a turn giving her a friendly hug.

"Thank you so much for having us over. Are we the only couple coming?" asked Pat, a redheaded six foot and fit man.

Margie explained how the other couples couldn't make it after all.

"Well more food and booze for us then!" Chris joked. He was half black, half hispanic.

While the night started on an odd note, once they began with the charcuterie and drinks they all loosened up. So much so, that Bill started getting more than a little drunk. He was very tipsy by the time they began some drinking games.

*****

"Smoke or fire?" asked Chris.

"Fire," answered Bill

Using a deck of playing cards, the dealer would ask 'Smoke or Fire'. Once the next person answered, they flipped the card. If it was the color they guessed, the card stayed on the table face up and became part of the pool. If you guessed wrong, you took a drink for each card on the table.

Chris flipped the card, it was the 3 of spades. There were another two cards on the table. Bill drank the rest of his beer, which would have been about three drinks of beer.

"That's just one drink," Pat giggled.

"Fuck," Bill muttered. He drank another drink, then another from a new beer.

He sat there in a daze, his eyes getting drowsy and heavy. As they continued the game, the next time it came to Bill, his eyes were shut and you could hear a little snoring.

Chris and Pat signaled to Margie to go out to the patio. They brought their drinks and more as they sat around a fire pit.

"Is he always the first one drunk?" Pat asked. "Gosh, he might miss us seducing you Mags!"

She giggled. "You're gay, you don't want pussy, you want cock!" her drunken voice slightly slurred.

"Oh we're not gay, we are bisexual. We just happen to be dating each other. We are very open, we like to share." Chris interjected into the conversation, as he ran his hand up her thigh lifting her dress.

"Stop!" she giggled. "Bill will catch us," she said, but didn't stop Chris from lifting her dress further. Pat moved over to the other side of the outdoor sofa. He reached over and started pulling her dress down from the top, her bra free breasts were quickly exposed.

"Oh my gosh! Guys! What are you doing?" she said, as she opened her legs and took a long drink from her glass.

"Giving you a bisexual threesome, that's what!" they both replied.

Maggie felt Chris's hand reach her little lady and tease it, while Pat started kissing her exposed nipples.

"What am I doing?" she said, opening her legs further, and leaning back exposing her breasts even more.

"Soon, you'll be getting double fucked," Pat answered.

They lifted her up, and pulled her dress completely off. They planted her on all fours while Chris climbed behind her, he spit on his stiff engorged cock and inserted it into her drunk pussy. Pat ran his cock head over her lips and it wasn't long before she was taking it in her mouth. Pat and Chris kissed over her split roasted body as they started using her as a mutual masturbation sleeve.

Margie was enjoying being taken by two men, and she lost all inhibition. She took Pat's cock as deep in her mouth as she could. She felt Chris penetrating her, and he reached places Bill never had. She wanted more, she wanted it harder.

"Fuck me harder," she begged.

Pat pulled her hair as he started raping her mouth, and gave Chris a wink. Chris grabbed her hips in his strong hands and started pumping his thick cock into her.

"Mmm," she moaned. "So good!" she said as they used her like a toy.

After she started cumming, they lifted her up and carried her between them. They switched, so now Pat was impaling her pussy and Chris was making her choke on his cock. Margie did whatever they wanted. After they once again made her cum, they sat her down on top of Chris, sitting on his wet and hard cock. Pat came behind her and started playing with her brown starfish. When she didn't complain, he shoved the head of his cock inside her ass.

"Oh Fuck!" she moaned. "Give me more!"

With her green light, Chris and Pat started really double penetrating her. Her body was contorted to fit between them. Chris and Pat were kissing each other as she watched them fuck her as mutual sex toy. She was racked with one orgasm after another. She had never been so filled before.

She was turned on to no end watching them kiss and fuck her. Her body kept convulsing as they used her.

"Ohmygawd, I've never been part of a threesome. This is so hot!"

They shifted again, this time, they shoved both their cocks in her tortured pussy. Margie was so loose, she barely registered, she had two cocks in her pussy. All she knew was she would let them do whatever they wanted. She promised herself after tonight, she would say 'yes' if they ever asked her to come over.

After what seemed like forever, both men pulled out and started cumming on her tits and torso. Two studs shot wad after wad of cum onto her. She was enjoying the sticky feeling on her body when she felt them licking their cum off of her.

"Next time, I get to watch you two suck each other's cock before you can fuck me."

"So you're ready for a 'next time'." They both asked.

"Oh fuck yes! And maybe Bill won't pass out, I want both of you to suck and fuck him."

"What if he's not into men? Or sharing his wife?"

"Too bad, I want it and he'll just have to accept it."

She licked the last of the cum into her mouth. There was no way she wouldn't enjoy these two studs again. Even if she had to leave Bill.