All Comments on 'Two to Make Things Better'

by the_Otter_guy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story, just hate Cuck stories and this will turn into one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sex scene of what could be a story. Good bones to start a story. No conflict no emotion other than lust. Flesh this out in the next chapter and let us know more about Bill than that he is a light weight drinker maybe alcoholic. And more about Margie. More about their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bitch this wife is. What an idiot the husband is also what pair of arseholes the bi men are. All in all a typical fucked up story from you just as expected.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Hot. Love bi guys. My biggest turn on is watching guys sucking / fucking each other. My husband and my brother are fuck buddies. And I with my brother’s wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap story.....get a life

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Just here for the comments from the little wannabe men

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why stay in a marriage she is not concerned about?

Waste of time, effort, money, and emotion.

'Twould be neat if on the next Friday Bill present her with divorce papers and a film from the new camera that he put in.

But, as this author HATES, DESPISES, and MOCKS husbands at every chance this story fits into his/her profile.

deadonedeadoneover 1 year ago

WTF "Gosh, he might miss us seducing you Mags!" How you might ask?

Step 1 - Get the husband drunk

Step 2 - Get her outside

Step 3 - Her clothes fly off, and respect for her husband vanishes like a fart in the wind

Step 5 - Suck and fuck until you can't move

This only points to her already being a skanky slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes there is a choice for the husband it’s called divorce. Why is it people who write this kind of stories think the husband has no choice. They think this husband can not find someone else. What a joke. It’s only in the authors mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year agoAuthor

I see the Mormons/Prude patrol is out in full force, bwahahaha! Why read then comment on the story? You do know you are reading erotica? Right? If you want vanilla sex, go read romance novels.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Pray the husband has a gun!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Lousy whore, and the laughable assertion that little bi cuck Ic69 knows anything about being a man.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year agoAuthor

@oldmanbill69 why read these stories if you know you’re not going to like the? @26thNC, we know this isn’t your cup of tea, so why not read Reader’s Digest instead?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I enjoy the intelligent discourse with other readers like Ic69 and Buster too much to quit reading these great stories. You seem to be fairly competent at this writing thing, why not try writing something a little deeper than cuckold stories?

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year agoAuthor

@26thNC that’s not a bad idea, but I’m burning out on writing smut. I’m brainstorming a novel.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Thanks for the heads up again 25thNC. Don't like no cuck pussy wimp husband shit story! No I didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WELL, LEAVE ALREADY! SHE WAS WAY TOO EASY... TIME FOR HER TO GO!

Anallicker01Anallicker015 months ago

Only reason it isn't a 5 is because it was too short and excluded any action with Bill, her husband!

So much potential was/is lost by not continuing your story!

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

Bill needs to divorce this whore and throw her ass out into the street than find a faithful wife. Bill should also put a beat down on these two fuckers. The other couples probably came up with excuses to bow out of the party because they knew the two queens were assholes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You've done better! Where's the rest of the story? Great start to a story, but then it just hit a brick wall and died. Humor us with a chapter 2.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy4 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, it was a flash of inspiration based on show I was watching. So I wrote it up quickly & didn’t intend to continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthe_Otter_guy@the_Otter_guy
Just another horny guy that discovered written porn. Reading and writing sexual/sensual fantasies *I’ll be changing some story categories in the near future. For example, some of the Hotwife chronicles will go to Fetish. Samantha finds here Peace to Interracial. If you have ‘f...