All Comments on 'Two Toms and a Brain Cell Ch. 01'

by MothBoi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GrimmlockGrimmlockover 1 year ago

I love it and can't wait to read the next chapter, hopefully, its soon

MothBoiMothBoiover 1 year agoAuthor

@Grimmlock

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! And I don't have a set date at the moment, but chapter 2 is in the works so it probably won't be too long before that's finished.

pretentious_subpretentious_subabout 1 year ago

Hey, I have finished reading all your works now! Your writing is super fucking hot! It makes me weak in my knees.

The way you write your dom characters, I would do anything to let them dom me for just a single night. I loved mommy Igmauth; she had such a caring domme vibe. And I am genuinely in love with Mistress Lilith; her dominance was otherworldly. (Sidenote: I hope you continue both those storylines, there is so much more that can happen, especially with Mistress Lilith and Alex being married now.)

And your submissive characters are so fucking cute; I always love that you involve some pet play and that maid outfit; I hope you do that here too.

I love you for writing such beautiful stories; keep up the good work!!

Love,

Xoxo,

Not so pretenious sub.

MothBoiMothBoiabout 1 year agoAuthor

@pretentious_sub

Thank you so much!! This comment just made my whole day, I'm so happy that you're enjoying my work! And yeah, I'll admit that including pet play and maid outfits in almost all my stories isn't entirely intentional but what can I say? I like boys in cute outfits and I also wanna get collared and leashed.

I will say though, I never thought about writing any post-marriage stuff with the vampire one since I'd planned to end it on the wedding night originally. You do bring up a good point about how more can happen though, so idk. Something to consider while I write this I suppose.

LittleSlaaveLittleSlaave10 months ago

"if you insist!" ooh!!!!!! absolutely adorable!! exactly what I was looking for, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMothBoi@MothBoi
Hello there. I'm an amateur writer who sometimes writes more erotic stuff. Mainly I write femdom, typically involving some type of monster girl but not always!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES