Two Toms and a Brain Cell Ch. 05

Story Info
A pretty boy gets double-teamed by his gf and her friend.
4.5k words
4.62
16.8k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers

Casey was having a quiet day off at his apartment. Content to just sit around and play strategy games all day, he sat staring at a map on his computer. Blackout curtains kept the sunlight at bay, while his room was dimly lit by a lava lamp and a scented candle.

He was enjoying his vampiric day off when he heard a knock at the door. This caught him off guard since he wasn't expecting company. Wondering if he had gotten a package, he went to answer the door and was surprised to find that it was his girlfriend along with Astrid. Ash sometimes stopped by his place after work, but she'd gotten increasingly bold and had started a habit of showing up unannounced. Astrid sometimes accompanied her since they worked at the same welding place, but this was the first time she'd tagged along without warning.

Although Casey was always happy to see her, he did feel a little embarrassed. Since it was a lazy day off for him, he was wearing little more than an oversized shirt, underwear, and thigh-highs.

"Oh, uh...hey." He said, squinting in the light of the setting sun. "Decided to swing by after work, huh?"

"Yep! I knew you had today off, so I figured why not? Astrid wanted to come too, so here she is."

"Sup."

"Okay, well, come in. You guys weren't interrupting anything, I was just playing that strategy game you don't care for."

"You mean the map game?" Ash asked, walking in with her friend. "How's that going?"

"It's going good, though I faced some setbacks today. France attacked me and now Japan and the Aztecs have decided to join in."

"Remind me again, what country were you playing as this time?" Ash asked, plopping down on the couch.

"Albania."

"Wack."

Just before he sat down, Casey thought of something. "You two want any drinks? I could make some coffee or tea or something."

"Coffee's good!" The two almost spoke simultaneously.

"Cool." Finger-gunning the surprise guests, he went to brew a pot.

Once all three of them had a cup, they sat together on the couch to talk some more as they sipped their fragrant beverages. Casey sat down next to Ash, then Astrid sat on his other side. He felt sandwiched between them since they were both taller and more muscular than he was. Ash rested her arm around him, absentmindedly brushing his shoulder and playing with his hair.

"So, Casey, haven't seen you since we went to the mall." Astrid said, taking another sip of the black coffee. "I guess you two went home together after that?"

"Yeah, we went back to my place and she wound up spending the night here." Casey answered. "It was nice, I'm always happy to have her here!"

She gave them a non-judgmental but knowing look. "Slept together, huh?"

He averted his eyes out of embarrassment. "Well, that's not..."

"Yeah, we did." Ash answered bluntly, before sipping her coffee.

"You didn't have to tell her!" He cried.

Astrid just let out a hearty laugh. "It's normal for couples to sleep together, nothing to be embarrassed about!"

He released a sigh. "Well...I guess we've done it several times by now so..."

"On our first date, I fucked him real good, and since then I've tied him up, pegged him, the works." She threw up a peace sign. "I think it's fair to say I've won in life."

"Ash, I swear to god." He rubbed his temple.

"Shit, did I go a little far with my teasing, babe? Sorry."

"No, it's fine. I just feel a little awkward bringing this stuff up with others, but if she's comfortable with it, it's okay to talk about." He let a heavy sigh. "I guess I'm just too easily flustered."

"I'll keep that in mind." She gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Sorry if it made you uncomfortable, just thought I'd ask. Because I'm going to be honest," she leaned back against the couch cushions. "I've been feeling bored and horny lately, so when I see you two together, it makes me feel weird. I don't want to overstep boundaries, but all I'll say is, if you two ever feel like bringing in another person to spice things up, I'd be down for it."

"The way you look at him sometimes, I was wondering." Ash said. "You did always enjoy a good threesome."

"So you two do that sort of thing together?" Casey asked, looking back and forth between the two women.

"Oh, I guess I never told you." Ash said. "Yeah, we've been friends with benefits for a while now. We've fucked, and tag-teamed some girls before, though she's never done that with a man. Oh, but don't worry, we haven't done anything like that since I started dating you." She scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "Wasn't sure if you'd be okay with it, y'know?"

Their being friends with benefits was a little surprising, but what threw him off more was the thought of two women, who as near as he could tell were both doms, fucking each other. In his mind, he imagined it was like two hyena matriarchs fighting for dominance.

While thoughts of dueling doms whirled in Casey's mind, Astrid drank some more of her coffee before continuing her proposal. "Anyway, I'm mostly just throwing the idea out there since Ash and I have done this kind of thing before. It's up to both of you really, I'd hate to butt in where I'm not welcome."

Ash looked at Casey. "Since you don't know her as well, I'll defer to you. I'd be okay with it, but I won't go through with it unless you feel comfortable."

"Uhm..." he was a little hesitant, but he couldn't deny being curious. He gave Astrid another look and the idea of both her and Ash ganging up on him in bed flashed in his mind. The thought made his heart beat faster. "That's fine. Though I'm not sure I feel like doing that tonight."

"That's cool, we'll have to set up a time. When's your next day off?"

"Friday."

Ash perked up when she heard the date. "Perfect, we can come over after work then!"

Several days later, it was finally time. Having the day off meant Casey was well-rested for the session, but it also meant that he'd spent most of the day feeling horny since he couldn't stop thinking about what would happen. The thought alone of both Ash and Astrid dominating him was enough to get him flustered.

Just after he ate dinner, they finally arrived. Already a sign of things to come, Ash had apparently felt the need to bring her duffel bag.

"And how is my bitch boy tonight?" Ash asked, before giving him a kiss and wrapping her free arm around him.

"Doing well! I'm excited to see what you two have in store." He gestured to the bag. "You never mentioned staying the night, so I'm guessing those are some goodies you brought?"

"Goodies indeed!" Astrid let out a hearty laugh. "I'm sure you're already familiar with Ash's toy box, but I contributed a few things this time!"

Ash nodded. "Yep, hope you're ready!"

He led them into his bedroom, which he'd tidied up a bit beforehand. Apparently not wanting to waste much time, Ash put her hand on Astrid's shoulder. "We'll be a moment in the bathroom if you don't mind." She announced. "Since we're spicing things up anyway, we both brought some nice getups. I won't say what Astrid's is, but I will say that I finally ordered that dominatrix outfit I showed you a few weeks ago."

"That one?" Casey perked up. "You'd look amazing in that!"

"I knew you'd get excited when I said that. But of course, we can't be the only two wearing something nice." She reached into her bag, then pulled out a pink collar and cat ears. "Get your clothes off and put these on while we get dressed."

"Yes, master."

"Damn, you've got him whipped." Astrid observed with an amused look on her face. "In a hot way, I mean."

"I assumed you meant it as a compliment." Ash said, as the two headed into the bathroom. Closing and locking the door behind them, Casey was left alone. Excited to begin, he immediately started taking his clothes off. Once he was naked, he put on the collar; its bells made a jingling sound as he fastened it to his neck. Afterward, he put on the cat ears. Looking at himself in the mirror, he couldn't help but notice that she'd specifically gotten brown ears to match his hair.

Once he was ready, he decided to lie on his side and cover his lower half with the sheets. Facing the bathroom door, he wanted to give them a little show when they came back out.

Several minutes later, the two women walked out clad in black leather. Astrid was in a harness, which accentuated her boobs and beefy arms. Meanwhile, Ash wore a corset, big leather boots, and latex gloves. She held a 9-tailed whip, while Astrid had a riding crop. Seeing them made him shiver with anticipation.

"We're ready for our little experimental night of fun, kitten." Ash announced. "Hope you're ready."

"More than ready..."

Ash walked to the side of the bed, then grabbed him by the hair. Forcing him to look her in the eyes, she smiled smugly.

"Tonight you have two mommies. Behave and be a good boy for both of us, okay?"

"Yes, I understand..."

"Just as kinky with men as you are with women, huh?" Astrid chuckled. "This'll be fun."

"It really doesn't take much to get this kitty purring." Ash said, noticing the bulge growing underneath the sheets. Grabbing the hems of the covers, she unveiled her boyfriend's naked body to Astrid. It felt erotic, him being shown off like a valuable possession.

Astrid's eyes widened when she saw his cock for the first time. "Fuck dude, you're huge!"

"Yep, it's huge alright, and we get to use it however we like! Now, let's get this bitch tied down!"

After several more minutes of preparation, Casey found himself bound on the bed with handcuffs at his headboard and a spreader bar at his ankles. His dick, with a black cock ring at its base, arched upward and twitched desperately. The two women admired the pretty boy, whose naked body was splayed out for them to see.

"So, I figure one can sit on his face and the other his dick," Ash suggested, looking at her friend. "Why don't you sit on his face first? I've trained this slut up good, so his tongue can do some nice work."

"Sounds good."

He helplessly watched as the two climbed onto the bed. Astrid knelt over his face so that her fat pussy was right in his face. Meanwhile, Ash sat in front of him.

"We're definitely switching sides after this. I'm kinda curious about his dick." Astrid said. "I mean, he looks about the same size as one of my biggest dildos. I wanna see how it compares."

"Trust me, you won't be disappointed!" Ash laughed, before slapping his third leg. "And that's actually a good comparison because he's so subby that it's basically like riding a dildo sometimes. Except it's hot, twitches, and shoots cum. Oh, and it makes desperate slut noises!"

"Well, that's assuming those noises aren't muffled!" Apparently not wanting to waste any more time, she sat on his face.

He immediately started going to work. Ash wasn't lying about training him up; he'd gotten good at eating pussy. Although his vision was obscured, he could still hear their voices clearly.

"Getting right into it, huh? Well, time to ride this bitch!" Just a brief moment later, Casey felt the familiar feeling of his mommy's insides.

He could feel the weight of both dommes pressing down on him; one on his neck, the other on his pelvis. Sometimes Ash fucked him so roughly that it felt like he would break, but this truly felt like he was being flattened. Even just two average women would have been a lot, but he was being double-teamed by tall, beefy tomboys. What's more, they occasionally gave him a whip, leaving a stinging pain on his torso. Suffocated by Astrid's scent while his dick was devoured by his girlfriend, it was like the most heavenly way to die.

Normally just giving a woman head out was enough to turn him on, but now he was being fucked at the same time. Astrid's pussy was a little different from Ash's, though it was similarly big and hairy. He tried what worked with his girlfriend but was sure to pay attention to what she liked. Her shutters and grunts helped him figure that part out.

"Shit, you weren't lying, he's pretty good!" Astrid sighed, feeling him work his tongue around her pussy.

"What can I say? My taste in men is impeccable!"

One reinforced the other; getting fucked only made him eat her out more intensely, and eating her out made him even harder, which just riled Ash up more.

Not content to lust after him alone, the whole "friends with benefits" aspect of the two doms started to come out. As they ran him into the mattress, the two started kissing and fondling each other's boobs.

"I always love playing with these things." Ash sighed, groping her friend. "Seriously, did you get bigger since I started dating Casey?"

"They did, yeah. Blame it on winter weight, I guess." Astrid replied, squeezing Ash. "Also, that's a lot of talk coming from the bitch who also has fat tits. You get too cocky sometimes, you know that? I've had you howling plenty of times."

"Oh really? Well, how about all those times I overpowered you? You've been slacking at the gym lately, but I've had nothing but gains!"

"Well, we can't settle our score normally here, but how about this: whoever comes first has to get the other a 12-pack of beer."

"Deal!" They shook on it.

"My god, I was right." Casey thought. "It really is like hyena matriarchs fighting for dominance!" He felt he could influence this competition somehow, but there was little option for that. For Astrid, holding back or trying to tease her could only end in punishment. For Ash, he was tied up and she was grinding his pelvis into oblivion. No matter who won this little challenge, he was still the male hyena at the bottom rung of the clan hierarchy.

His tongue twirled around the walls of Astrid's sensitive entrance, and he sucked on her clit. His eating only got more intense as time passed, and he breathed heavily against her. Meanwhile, Ash kept roughly fucking his dick. When she wasn't pounding his pelvis, she was grinding against him. Completely enveloped by her body, he could feel his dick stirring around deep inside her.

He could start to feel cum rising in his lengthy shaft when he heard Astrid chuckle. "I recognize that look, and your breath is getting rougher." She observed. "You're getting close, huh?"

"Oh yeah?! Well you look like you're on the edge too!"

"Not as close as you..."

"That's not-" bringing her hips down on him one last time, he felt her cream. Her nails dragged across his chest, leaving scratch marks.

Once she'd marked him even further, Ash raised her hips up until he was out. Unable to take it anymore, Casey came as well. Already smeared in Ash's fluids, it let out even more hot liquid.

"What was that about not being close?" Astrid observed, laughing.

"Best two out of three!" Ash cried. "It wasn't a fair challenge; Casey is my personal kitten so he turns me on like crazy!"

"You agreed to the challenge, don't get upset and call it unfair now that you've lost." Astrid licked her lips, before cracking the riding crop against Casey's chest. "I'll be expecting that beer when we're done. I'm sure you already know my preference." Wrapping her hands around his neck, she then started fucking his face. Ash turned out to be right about her being on the edge; it wasn't long before she came as well. Having come on his face, she had made even more of a mess of their toy.

Then, they switched sides. Ash sat on his face, while Astrid positioned herself over his dick. He'd yet again had his vision obscured, this time by a more familiar sight.

Slowly putting his dick in, Astrid licked her lips. Right off the bat, she could feel how incredibly thick he was. Gradually letting in more, she let him rub against all her walls and hit her favorite spots. Tied up, it was as if Casey's whole body was Ash's toy, and she was letting Astrid partake for a night.

"Damn, this is nice." She groaned, moving her hips around. "I can see why you like this guy so much. Sweet, cute, knows how to cook, has a fat ass and massive cock, knows how to eat pussy..."

"Please, having a nice body is just a bonus." She rubbed his scalp and shuttered. "I'd love him even if not for that."

After she said that, Astrid felt Casey's dick twitch and get even bigger inside her. "Oh, I think he liked that praise! But I didn't mean to say that you only like him for his body, just saying I see the appeal." Feeling his glans cling to her drenched walls, she started rubbing her clit.

"Do you like it when I praise you, babe?" Ash asked, looking down lovingly at the pretty face beneath her.

"Uh huh..." he said, muttering the affirmation only briefly so he could keep giving her head.

"That's right, master loves you as you are. You're her pretty little slut." She whipped his chest, adding yet more marks to his body.

Though it was the same position, it still felt different. Ash had taught him all about her body and what she liked, so he knew how to properly please his master. The taste and feel of her was familiar and he ate her out just the way she liked. Meanwhile, Astrid didn't seem to fuck him quite as intensely as Ash normally did. She moved her hips comparatively slowly, perhaps getting used to the feel. Similar to her friend, however, it seemed she could take all of him in with little trouble. Swallowing his huge cock up to the base and letting it reach her deepest part, she was gobbling him up. He was eating and being eaten.

As Astrid enjoyed his dick, Ash was enjoying his tongue. He worked it around her hole and gave her clit special attention. His licking and sucking only got more intense since Astrid kept fucking him. After several more minutes of pleasure, both doms came again.

"All right, that's enough of that." Ash announced, raising herself back up. "Now let's try something else."

"But I haven't come yet!" Casey cried.

"You'll get to come soon enough." Ash said, before whipping his chest again. "Patience, boy."

"Ohh, are we gonna give him the strap next?" Astrid asked, pulling his dick out. "Maybe a spit roast?"

"Not quite a spit roast, but same position, I guess. One is pegging him and he's eating out the other. Which end you wanna be on?"

"His tongue did some damn fine work, but at this point, I just wanna peg him." Astrid said, grabbing the strap.

"Right, you always did have a crazy strap game." She ran a hand through her short, side-swept hair.

Changing up positions, they took off Casey's handcuffs. His hands were free for only a moment before he was turned around. Putting his hands behind his back, legs still spread out by the bar, he was cuffed again.

Now laying with his head down and ass up, he waited impatiently for things to start up again. Ash got in front of him and, leaning back against the pillows, sandwiched his head between her strong thighs.

"Fair warning, kitten." She cupped the blushing face between her thighs. "Astrid is usually rougher than me."

"If I can handle you, babe, I can take it!"

"I thought you'd say that masochistic slut." She grabbed his hair and shoved his face into her crotch. "Now eat it."

"Yes, master." He went to work pleasuring his girlfriend, going right for her weak spots. Just after he started licking, he felt the cold touch of Astrid's strap. Drenched in lube, she prodded it against his desperate hole before pushing it in. He let out muffled sounds in response to the penetration.

"God damn, I love feeling your breath on me when you moan like that." Ash sighed.

After all that eating, he feared that his tongue or mouth would get tired. But he had long since slipped into a sub space and was completely lost in pleasure and eroticism. His mind was fixated on being of service to his two mommies.

Astrid's hips kept colliding with his fat ass, making it jiggle. Hearing it clap only made her thrust harder. "Shit, I didn't realize how thick this boy was!" She spanked him. Watching it bounce drove her crazy. Lowering her eyes, she started poking at his dick. It kept throbbing and twitching as if he was about to burst. "By the way, you're looking real desperate down here. Do you wanna come for us?" She whipped his back with the riding crop.

MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers
12