Two Toms and a Brain Cell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to take it anymore, he raised his head so he could reply. "Yes!" He cried. "I wanna come so bad, please let me come!"

"Hey, who said you could stop?" She grabbed his head and pushed it back down, before whipping his back as punishment.

"Are you being a bad boy up there?" Astrid observed. "Hm...maybe you should wait just a little longer..." she tightly gripped the base of his dick, which only added to the cock ring's effects.

After several more minutes of being teased, he was at his limit. It felt like he was about to explode.

"Permission to speak?" He asked, looking up at Ash.

"Yes. Now, was that so hard?" Ash replied.

He looked back at the beefy woman pegging him. "Ash said you were rougher than her, but I'm not feeling that right now. Is this all you've got?"

"Oh?" She grabbed his ass and tightly squeezed it, her fingers sinking into it. "Is that a challenge, bitch? You want me to go all out?"

"You said you'd hold me back from coming, but I don't think you can make me come at all! I think this is all you've got!"

Ash smirked, seeing a glint in her friend's eyes. "Now you've done it."

She spanked Casey again, then started railing on him with her strap. She moved her hips like a dog in heat. It was clear that her muscles weren't just for show; the amount of force she used made him feel like he was about to break. She was just as strong as Ash. His moans muffled, all he could do was keep eating the pussy that owned him.

"Yeah, how do you like that?!" Astrid growled, cracking the riding crop. "What was that about not being able to go all out?!"

"Forget what I said!" He cried, drowning in a combination of intense pleasure and the scent of his master. "This feels amazing! Peg me more!"

"That's right! I've made plenty of girls scream, you think I couldn't do the same for a boy?"

"What'd I tell you?" Ash asked, before grabbing Casey's hair and pulling on it. "Being a brat and underestimating her was a bad idea.

Getting railed like that, it didn't take long before he came again. Being pent up, he shot out so much that it felt like he was being drained of everything he had. Just a few moments later, Ash came on his face for the second time that night. The girls were starting to wear down a little, but by that point, Casey was exhausted and couldn't go on anymore.

"Okay...that's enough..." he breathed heavily, trying to get the words out. "I don't think I can take much more...so tired..."

"Oh yeah, that's fine. I guess we did get intense today." Ash said.

They got him untied, and once his hands and feet were free, he laid on his back. Still puffing, he stared at the ceiling as he felt exhaustion overcome him. He couldn't recall a time that sex had left him so tired. It was almost overwhelming, but it felt amazing all the same.

"You did really good today, babe." Laying on her side, Ash looked at him and poked his cheek. "You had fun too, right? You seemed to be enjoying yourself, but I have to ask. Sometimes I worry I'm gonna break you, and then you add Astrid to the mix, and well..."

"If it were too much, I would've used the safe word..." look at her, he softly smiled "that was fucking awesome."

"Hell yeah, it was awesome for us too!"

Casey raised his head to look at Astrid, who was sitting at the end of the bed. "You were great too! We can do it again sometime if you want."

"I'll let you know if I'm in the mood again!" She chuckled.

"So, you want some water?" Ash asked. "A snack maybe?"

"Water would be good, but mostly I want some tea. A good chamomile with honey sounds nice."

"I'll go get that." Astrid said, standing up and stretching. "I know aftercare is important, but it feels weird just sitting here while you two look into each other's eyes like that. I'll brew it up while you two...do all the couple stuff."

After she left, the two just idly chatted. It didn't take long before it evolved into some brief cuddling. Once Astrid came back with the tea, the three talked a little more before eventually, the two girls left. Normally Ash would've stayed the night, but she had work in the morning and didn't trust herself to get up in time if she was sharing a bed with him.

Cleaning things up a little, he noticed a lone hoodie on his couch. Picking it up, he immediately recognized it. All black, with a red pentagram at the center: it was Ash's hoodie. It seemed she'd left it there.

Holding it in front of him, Casey realized it was pretty big on him. Things were starting to cool down again, so it looked comfy. "Mine now." He put it on over his shirt, and he turned out to be right about it feeling warm and cozy. It went just past his hips, and the sleeves fell down so far that they covered his hands.

He walked back to his bedroom, flapping his sleeves, then noticed the hoodie's smell. It smelled like her. That only added to the comfort, being reminded of her as it kept him warm. He lay in bed, encompassed by the soft warmth of his girlfriend's sweater. That, combined with feeling tired after a kinky threesome, made him fall asleep within just a few moments.

12