Two Treasures

Story Info
Hey I'm sorry, you were asleep and I got horny.
1.5k words
4.11
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was different. She could tell by the way they spent more time than usual on her preparation. They shaved her as normal, but spent that extra few minutes making sure the last scrap of hair was removed. Their slender white fingers tracing every inch of her glowing ebony skin, her legs were spread and twisted wider than normal as they silently performed their examination.Marie was totally bald; head, eyebrows, armpits, cunt and everywhere in-between. Now came the bit she liked the most, she was massaged all over with scented oils. They always started with her head. Then worked the oil gently into her scalp, her ears, her face, her neck. Then her shoulders, arms and hands. Then they moved down to her feet and legs. Massaging up to the tops of her thighs, now down her back, now her sides and her tits and belly. They finished with her buttocks, anus and cunt.

Now they stood him up. His muscles bulging under his shining skin. He noticed how small they looked compared to him. How sore and red the nipples looked where they'd been pierced, worse than normal. He could feel their stiff cocks brushing against his thighs as they rubbed more oil into him. They made him move his legs wider apart, so they could oil his arse and balls. His cock started to swell before they touched it. One of them pressed a finger half an inch or so into his arse and he jumped, they'd never done that before. His cock grew harder, he didn't look down but he could feel it pulsing as one of the boys poured the warm oil along its length. Now three of the boys pressed close to him, behind and at his sides, their hands feeling him all over. He was oiled like never before, they must have used gallons, rubbing it all over his chest, buttocks and balls. Down the insides of his thighs and the occasional anal penetration by a slippery finger. They never touched his throbbing meat, that was the last ones sole concern.

She needed to come. The slippery hands all over every inch of her body and the tongues in her anus and vagina were sending her wild. Every time she came close they eased off somehow, leaving her hanging, gasping at the brink. Then they quietly started again; licking and sucking and feeling and squeezing until she thought she would burst. Marie's heart was beating like crazy and her breathing erratic, it must be this time.

His balls were ready to explode. They were so full they ached, the whole of his body ached to shed this load within him. But they were too good, too experienced in the art to let him. Again and again they brought him within a whisker only to let him down. He thought he would faint when he heard a gong sound in the distance. They stopped and stepped back in a line facing him, their heads bowed. He heard the double doors open behind him and he turned round.

She was still trying to regain her senses when she saw the two men by the door. Not only were their nipples pierced like the four womans, but their genitals as well. She couldn't see exactly how many but it seemed like five or six, some with weights attached, others with chains to the nipples or around the back. They stood with their hands behind then, looking down. Marie looked through the doorway but it was dark, she thought she could hear voices, whispers but she couldn't be sure. Two of the womans came to her side and held her arms out wide, the other two placed a plain white silk square over her head, it draped down to the floor in front and behind her. Two of the womans came into the makeshift tent and cuddled her for a second, planting tender kisses on her nipples and sucking them gently. She felt a hand at her excited, swollen cunt. Two fingers passed through her lips picking up her wetness, she felt them at her mouth and Marie tasted her own juices for the first time. Before she was led away one of the womans stood on her toes and whispered quickly in her ear. These were the first words she had heard in the years or so she had been there. "Good Luck."

As he was led forward he was sure there were others near. The doors closed behind him and he made his way further into the darkness. When they stopped about 50 yards or so further on one of the boys came into his sheet. He felt a mouth around the tip of his penis, sucking gently the boy started rubbed something into his cock and arse. The boy pulled his mouth away, and as he stood up both hands clasped the giant cock and rubbed gently. He could feel the boy moving away as a warm sensation started spreading through his loins.

Both sheets were removed at once and the floodlights came on. The two treasures were stood next two each other, naked and gleaming in the bright lights. Eight little helpers came on stage and quickly fastened ropes to the treasures wrists and ankles. The mans hands were pulled high until he was hanging spread-eagled about a foot off the floor. Marie was pulled to the floor below the man.

She could see his swelling member pulsing above her head. She felt the floor start to move, it became an alter and rose until her head was next to his massive organ. The ropes holding her arms and legs were hurting, pulling her wide open. The floor beneath her head gave way and her head lolled back. She felt the tip of the monster enter her mouth, forcing its way past her lips and teeth.

He could see her mouth forced wide by his burning cock. The heat in his arse and balls were unbearable, tears rolled down his face with the pain. The helpers carefully moved his body forward, more and more of his cock entered her mouth, he could see it making her gag, her body jerking and thrashing about. The helpers were careful, only when they were sure she was swallowing it correctly would the push him forward. He could see her throat widen as it disappeared, her mouth was distended and the frantic sniffing as she tried to breathe through her nose got more and more erratic. Finally he could feel her nose touching his balls. Gradually she seemed to gain control and her breathing became more regular.

Marie forced herself to relax. She could barely breathe, her whole body was aching from the ropes, the monster in her throat was throbbing and making her feel sick, but she had to relax. She opened her eyes and saw the woman that whispered to her. She was holding and enormous dildo, it was white and lumpy and glistening. She kissed the end and placed it next to the mans buttocks. Marie could feel the mans cock grow, his body spasm as the huge dildo forced its way in. It was longer than the cock she had in her mouth and he was screaming out loud. As it was slowly pushed up and up into his rectum Marie could see rivulets of blood running down the dildo. His screaming got worse, he thrashed about and Marie couldn't breathe.

The first two fish-hooks were stuck through her nipples. Then her labia got two more. It took four to hold her still as the next was carefully worked around her clit. Two on each ankle, two on each knee, two on the inside of each thigh. Two rows neatly up her belly and onto her tits. Two on each wrist and elbow, then her shoulders. When they pulled the cock from her mouth she gasped and screamed, they worked on her head.

The clips on her eyes forced her to look up at a mirror in the ceiling. Her body pulled out of all recognition by the fine wires attached to the hooks. She could see and feel herself floating, held only by the hooks in her body. The woman came and stood between her legs and touched the wire connected to her clit. Marie screamed. The four boys stood near her head and started masturbating. Within seconds they came, flooding her mouth with hot, sticky fluid. As she swallowed the hooks on her breasts and nipples were pulled more. Her clit and labia were attacked and her body jerked, some of the hooks broke free, she started coming, wave after wave spreading through her body, some more hooks pulled through her flesh and her arm touched the floor, she could make out blood and cunt juice running down her buttocks. Her head came loose and as she fell back the rest of the hooks pulled free, except the ones on her cunt. She ejaculated and a fountain of her fanny juices spurted into the air.

"Jesus Christ, Marie!"

"What the..."

"Hey I'm sorry, you were asleep and I got horny. You must have been dreaming or something."

Marie looked down, Darren had his head down between her thighs. His hair and face were soaking. His limp cock was next to her head and a drop of spunk clung to the end. She could feel something sticky on her face.