Vegas Maid: Clean Room, Filthy Mind

Story Info
I became his favourite hotel maid.
1.3k words
4.52
3.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew hospitality like the back of my hand. Sure, the people could be testing and working as a hotel maid was a peaceful role. Just me, my own music and taking my time. It beat bar work and being a waitress. Plus, working in Las Vegas, I got to enjoy all kinds of tourists.

I mostly worked with older ladies and very few men. Many were lovely and endless fun. They were of the generation who'd ask me why I wasn't married. I didn't want to outright say that I enjoyed hooking up with men casually, as they'd judge me, but instead, I brushed it off and said I was looking for Mr. Right.

After around 5 months on the job, I found him.

Ed came to stay at our hotel with two of his friends. I walked into the room to him standing there in his swim shorts, ready to hit the pool. He was polite, respectful, and thanked me for the job I was doing. For some reason, that I fully kick myself for, I responded, "no problem, at your service!"

Ashleigh -- you fucking idiot! Sure, it's a 5* hotel, but why on earth did you...?

Oh, never mind. I was flustered, I'll admit it. As the days went on, I knew he likely wouldn't be here for much longer. I'd heard jokes from two of the other, much older ladies I worked with. We all agreed Ed was handsome and had something about him.

Fun felt absent from the mundane in my life. I was craving a passionate man and everything he had to offer. Ed seemingly fit the bill and I could tell that he was there to let loose and I saw no ring. As I was cleaning his room, he came in. I heard him ask if anybody was in here. I had my earphones in, which wasn't really allowed, and I was bent over, cleaning underneath the sinks in the bathroom.

Fuck it, why not stay there? On one hand, I was unattractive, cleaning the floor, but in another perspective, I was on my knees, bent over, with my peachy ass on show. Ed came into the bathroom and apologised, saying he didn't know I was here. I looked around, smiling, saying it was no problem. I clocked him checking out my ass -- a big win.

As Ed sat on the bed, he asked if I'd like him to head out while I made up the room. I told him it wasn't necessary, and I froze a little in his presence. He made some small talk and even asked me how long I'd worked here. When asked, I informed Ed that I'd worked a few jobs in hospitality. We generally weren't allowed to share information about ourselves or even ask guests, so I was breaking the rules.

Ed asked me if I missed my older jobs. I said I could see the best and worst sides of people, especially with some of the 'darker' things I'd done. His intrigue was there and as he sat on the bed with a coke, he asked more. I laughed and said that working in a strip club for a year as a dancer was nothing like my job now.

He nearly spat his drink out. I saw Ed's eyes light up. He remained respectful, but amusingly, Ed was now the one a little flustered. I joked that a guy had seen me here working, remembering me from the strip joint, and had offered me $150 for a personal dance. I was laying the lustful foundations here.

It worked. Ed's mind was ticking over. He asked what I missed most about the strip club, and I said the thrill of pleasuring a guy, whereas now, I make somebody simply happy by cleaning their hotel room, and that we all need a good thrill sometimes. Suddenly, he joked that $150 was a little cheap, and that $300 was more appropriate.

I smiled. I locked eyes with Ed and said that $300 for a strip tease is a little much, but $300 for a full strip show and personal dance, with no rules, is more fitting. The sexual tension had developed, and he touched my hand, telling me I was the hottest maid he'd ever seen and that he wanted to go home with an incredible memory of Vegas.

"Or, I could just strip for you for free." I said confidently. I may be supressed in this job, but I'm not stupid. I know when to pounce on a guy.

Seconds later, I went outside, putting a 'do not disturb' sign on the door. I walked over to the bed, where Ed was sitting up, and I went into full slut mode. I revived the stripping techniques I'd previously perfected, although admittedly, left behind. I removed my outfit, exposing my perky C-cup breasts and my peachy, squatter's ass.

"Get it out. Start playing. This isn't a strip club. You have my full permission, Ed." I instructed.

I turned around, bent over, peeling down my leopard print thong. Ed loved everything he saw and his slow masturbating was combined with various moans and compliments delivered my way. I propped myself up onto the bed, mounting him, kissing Ed passionately.

My pussy was gushing wet, craving what he had to offer, which by the way, was a beautifully shaped cock. I'd predict around 7 long, mouth-watering inches.

I jerked him off slowly, then using my mouth to provide pleasure that he'd craved his whole trip. Ed asked me to mount him properly, so I did. I wanted to make him happy. It was like a porn scene, but instead, real life. And I fucking loved every moment. My saturated pussy lips gripped his meaty cock and I moaned softly, covering my mouth.

I proceeded to ride Ed. I bounced my ass on his cock, with him now sitting at the end of the bed, and me having my feet on the floor. I stood up, bending over ever so slightly and I reached back to spread my cheeks. Pure heaven. Honestly, I fucking needed it. Sexual frustration was high. I was single and going without, as was he.

"This will have to be a real quickie, k? I can't let work find out. We have a schedule." I said in between breathing and enjoying the euphoria of every one of his inches filling my pussy.

We picked up the pace and I knew I had Ed close. He confessed he hadn't cum in several days. I knew he'd provide me with a huge load, which I had to be careful of where I took. My uniform was on the hotel room floor. I couldn't get it dirty. As I continued to ride, now getting a little more aggressive and hearing the thud of my cheeks being clapped, I had to finish him.

"On the floor, on the floor." I told Ed.

As Ed started to cum, he stood up and I instinctively jerked him off with my petite hand. His cumshot was HUGE, hitting the mirror on the wall, parts of it glazing the marble floor. It's fine, I knew I could clean it very shortly.

I giggled, realising that I'd fulfilled Ed's fantasy and equally my own. I hoped nobody had heard me. I didn't value the job as much as you'd think, so even if so, fuck it. I just didn't want to get fired in that way, you know? That'd be majorly embarrassing.

As Ed got his clothes on and I re-dressed, we agreed it's our little secret. I hoped to see him again one day if he were to come and stay with us in the future. As I looked at the mirror, joking I now had extra work to do, I moved over to it and licked a little off of it.

"You think a slutty hotel maid doesn't know how to clean up, Ed?" I winked.