Shauna's Snow Day Gym Encounter

Story Info
Snow Blizzard leads to Morning Encounter at Gym.
1.9k words
4.14
9.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tandalove
Tandalove
21 Followers

Shauna feels her car sliding even as she eases up on the accelerator. She curses the weather, her timing, and her stupid sudden urge to get fit. Of all the days she could have picked, she decides to go back to the gym during the worst blizzard in her city's history. Well, it may not be the worst, but it is still pretty brutal, she concedes. Wanting to get an early start, she hits the road to the Rec Center just shy of 6AM. Few cars cross her path, and with the heavy fallen snow, she can barely see the road.

And yet she pushes on. Shauna isn't one to stand down after making a commitment. Ever since she felt that 19 year old cum hit the back of her throat last week, she knew she was hooked. Later that day, she called her friend Sharon and informed her that they were both getting back into fitness. Sharon, her bestie since they were teens, had been super fit before her baby. But once little Penny was born, Sharon took an extended hiatus from the gym. The invitation was all it took. Sharon and Shauna committed to hitting the Rec Center three times a week.

Shauna chose her day off to be their first workout. As she pierces the heavy snowfall in the white wasteland, she wishes that she'd stayed in bed instead. Sharon wanted to work out at the end of the day, after Shauna was done her shift on the counter. But no, Shauna wanted mornings. Early mornings, no less. She was worried that she'd be too tired at the end of the day. Shauna won that argument, but it seems, is losing the war.

She turns into the parking lot, empty stalls buried under a foot of snow. She takes a Staff Only stall, just because she can. As she prepares to dip out into the blizzard, her phone chimes. It's a text from Sharon. "Babe, car won't start. Fuck this snow. Can't do it today. Lunch on me next time."

Fuck. She scolds herself. She should have seen this coming. Sharon isn't reliable at the best of times.

She eyes the door, blurry in the distance. She looks at the steering wheel. It's so tempting, she thinks. Then sighs.

I'm already here. Might as well get it done.

The halls are eerily quiet. Though she'd been working at the Recreational Center for a few years, she rarely arrived that early. With the storm pounding outside, the place looks more deserted. It gives her the creeps, but it also provides some relief. She is already feeling a little self-conscious about being back in the gym, but the storm means fewer witnesses.

She's correct. Her arrival in the workout area is observed by few. A quick scan of the room reveals less than a handful of people.

Perfect.

The first half hour is a blur. She moves from machine to machine, working up a sweat. Shauna feels better than ever. She is elated that she kept her commitment to herself. She feels powerful and ...

An attractive middle aged man shifts into her field of view. He is staring at her. That alone isn't strange. She's the only woman in the gym. No, it is how he is staring. He does nothing to hide his naked lust. He smiles ravenously, suggesting that he has access to hidden secrets, and a promise of unspoken pleasures.

Shauna wipes aside the sweat streaming down her face. Her hair is a mess and her gym clothes are not of the 'sexy variety'. Yet, her newfound courage rises to the occasion. She meets his stare with a smoky look of her own. His eyebrows rise slightly, surprised by her brazenness. He is caught off guard, but quickly recovers and widens his smile. He slowly and quite obviously runs his tongue along his lips. Twice.

Shauna swallows. She doesn't know how this game is played. He's extremely handsome and in great shape. Based upon the gray hair and lines marking his face, she puts him at a few years older than herself. She had noticed him before, of course, when she worked the counter. He was always polite, but never this forward. She turns away, suddenly feeling out of her depth. She moves to the next machine and decides to ignore him.

"Good morning, quite a storm, huh?" The voice makes her jump.

He's standing at the machine next to her. There's no one around. He's talking to her.

"Oh! Yes! I mean, good morning to you too."

"Pretty dedicated to get her on a day like this," he says.

"I made a commitment so I have to follow through." She likes his voice, but is a little put off by his presumption. He thinks he can roll up on her and start chatting her up? Something inside tweaks and Shauna realizes how tired she is responding to men. It was high time she took back control. The gym was the first step. But there were many other steps ahead.

Starting with this one. A plot hatches in her mind that makes her heartbeat flutter. It is bold, but she's all about smashing barriers.

"That shows character. Good for you. Not too many gorgeous women here at this time of day," he says with a smile.

"You really need your eyes checked. I'm a mess," she laughs. But she smiles despite herself. He was playing into her hands just as she expected. She feels his eyes burning into her breasts as they strained against the confines of her sweatshirt.

"Sweaty women are hot," he says. He's bold. She can use that.

Shauna feels herself blushing. "You need a doctor."

"They taste incredible," he says. He holds her eyes, daring her to respond to his bold statement.

"Careful, you might bite off more than you can chew," Shauna warns.

"I'm willing to take that chance."

"Your eyes are bigger than your stomach."

"I have a pretty big mouth."

"I see that. You have pretty big balls too. I mean, being so bold." Sucking off the deaf boy a few days earlier had done wonders for her confidence. A week ago, Shauna would have been scared to death to talk to a stranger like this. Now, it turns her on. She actually likes the fact that she knows nothing about this man. It makes him expendable.

"Yeah my balls are big, but aren't we talking about my tongue here?"

She conducts a sweep of the room. No one in earshot. Why not?

"Hmm, yes. Your tongue," she purrs, "You want to taste something? I've got a sweaty treat for you to snack on."

Her blood pressure pounds in her ears and if he responds, she doesn't hear it. She's already halfway across the room heading for the vacant yoga room. Her heart hammering in her chest, she doesn't dare to peek and see if he's following. She's floating, buoyed by the potency of her open sexuality. She's also fighting down her surging embarrassment, certain that he's spurned her. Rejection isn't something she considered...

Footsteps fall behind her. He's tall. He's also quick. By the time she's at the yoga studio doorway, he's only a half step behind her. She steps into the dark room and draws him inside, softly closing the door behind them. The room pitches into darkness, save for thin streams of light spilling under the door, softly illuminating their silhouettes.

He's on her like a starving lover. That seems to be her thing lately, accommodating horny hungry guys. He crushes his body against her, seeking her lips with his own. She doesn't want to kiss. She has other plans in mind.

"No," she whispers as she pushes him away and directs him to the floor. She slides down on top of him, feeling the hardness of his body mold against her skin. Shauna rolls over onto her back, kicking her legs in the air. She strips off her yoga pants and frees her pussy that's dripping like a faucet. She slides a finger along her lips, quivering at the pleasure.

"Here's your tasty treat," she says. She pulls her legs apart as wide as they will go. Steam seems to rise from her wetness and only his mouth can put out the fire.

He doesn't waste a moment. He's on her like a love starved creature. He laps at her cunt like a man possessed, devouring and lapping at her juices. His hands snake around her thighs, caressing her buttocks and driving her pussy deeper against his face. She moans and cries for more.

"Oh fuck, yeah," he moans between mouthfuls, "so good, so wet, its so amazing."

She grinds her hips, bearing down on his mouth as she drives toward her orgasm. She wants to explode all over his face. She hears him gasping for air as her pussy gushes.

"Mmm, sitonmyface," he mumbles between mouthfuls of cunt.

"Such a naughty boy, talking with your mouth full." But she scoots back into a seated position as he spins onto his back. She crawls across his body, plopping her pussy on his mouth. His tongue shoots up inside her eliciting sugary shivers. He grabs her ass cheeks, pulling her onto his face with greater gusto.

"I'm going to suffocate you between my thighs," she giggles and squeezes a little tighter to show she's serious. His response is muffled and unintelligible.

The stranger thrusts his hips in the air, driven mad by arousal. He claws at his crotch, desperately rubbing his penis through his sweats.

"Take it out and stroke it while you eat me," she demands.

The stranger slides his hands down his hips without missing a beat at her crotch. His penis pops free. She suppresses a laugh. It's tiny. He grips it between his forefinger and thumb, vigorously stroking it.

Shauna grinds down, pursuing her orgasm with greater vigor. He's not getting fucked today, she thinks. For all his bravado, she called his bluff. Now she was going to get her rocks off in the deal. She decides to push the limits and see what really makes him tick.

"You think you're going to fuck me with THAT tiny dick? Really?" she teases. He responds with a loud moan. "You like that, don't you. You like a woman who knows how to put you in your place, don't you? And your...... place is sucking my juices. Your tongue..."

She rocks on his face, the tendrils of orgasm beginning to appear. It appears as a tickle, then builds to a swift crescendo. When she explodes, it catches her by surprise. She is unprepared for the intensity. She swears a steady stream of profanity, not sure of the words and not even caring. The orgasm echoes through her, resonating with a pleasurable ache. Public stranger sex not only turns her on, but it also makes her cum even harder.

It takes her a few moments to come to her senses. He's lapping her clean, sending shock waves through her body. Suddenly, he grunts and his hips lift off the ground. He cums, stream after stream shooting from his tiny dick to coat his white sweat shirt. The cum lands in heavy ropes and saturates the cloth. He sinks to the floor as a satisfied sigh slips from his pussy soaked lips.

Clarity hits home and Shauna suddenly feels uncomfortable.

"We better get out of here before someone catches us," she says.

"Uh, yeah. So are we..."

"This was a one-off babe. Married."

"Oh. Ok right. Well, thanks?"

She stands up and pulls herself together.

"Great tongue babe. Have a fab day!"

She zips out of the room. Soon, she's out at her car fighting the storm. A few minutes more, and she's at home jumping in the shower.

As if none of it ever happened.

First workout: complete.

Tandalove
Tandalove
21 Followers