Two + Two =

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMer
LeMer
12 Followers

There they were, Joanne in her own little world eating Sandy's pussy. I wonder if she is going to use my "motorboat - hummingbird" move?

My guess is that Tom, eating Joanne's pussy, had never tasted such a sweet pussy as that before! He was licking her pussy and with every lick, he would swallow her pussy juices!

I could scoot under Tom and suck his cock, there was no way that I could fuck Sandy in the ass (not with Joanne's finger up her butt!), but I could lift up Sandy's head and put my cock in her mouth.

To suck or be sucked, that is the question. Whether it is nobler in one's mind to go where you have never gone, or to have your balls rattled by a sweet pair of lips that were breathing hard. What kind of question is that? If you knew me, you know I was going to go for Sandy's lips around my dick!

So I sat in front of her and lifted up her head, our eyes met and she knew what I had it mind. She put her hands around my ass and pulled me in and started sucking. From the top of my dick to my balls! Nice tight lips, with her tongue dancing on the shaft and on the head of my dick.

For an instant Sandy thinks, "Is it impossible for Michael to eat me any better than the job Joanne is doing on me? I love this nice full-size cock in my mouth, I want Michael to fill my mouth with cum and then I'll kiss Joanne and share his cum with her." This thought makes her suck even harder.

I'm watching Joanne and I think now she realizes that there is a skill in eating pussy! She looks a little frustrated but keeps licking Sandy's pussy. She turns her attention to Tom, who seems just happy to be licking and swallow Joanne's pussy juice, and she starts pumping his face. His licking is now in time with her pumping his face and That rhythm is now what Joanne is doing to Sandy's pussy and pumping her ass with her finger. Sandy is happy to start pumping her pussy into Joanne's face and sucking me at the same rhythm.

Then I hear it! Faint at first but I know the sound. Joanne is vibrating her lips on Sandy's clit and for a moment it causes Sandy to open her mouth and catch her breath. I heard Joanne get strong on Sandy's clit. Then it happens! Sandy starts vibrating her lips the same way on the head of my cock.

I can't help but say, "Oh my fuckin word! That is so fucking nice! Come on Joanne play that pussy like a trumpet. Blow those lips on Sandy's clit. Come on Sandy stronger on my cock... strong..er!"

I emptied my load into Sandy's mouth and before she could lick it all up, I watched as her ass tighten and her body started shaking, but Joanne won't stop! Joanne kept licking and sucking Sandy's clit! she knew she could make Sandy have multiple orgasms. And there would be twice as much cum for her to lick up.

Joanne started licking up her cum and Sandy had to push her face away. (Wow I hope Joanne doesn't like the taste of pussy too much, there won't be any for me!)

I watched as Tom continued to eat Joanne's pussy. I could see Joanne put a hand under herself and start some clitoris stimulation so she would come. It didn't take long and come she did! She broke into a long slow orgasm that shot from her toes to her tongue and back to her pussy!

Sandy, as spent as she was, stuck to her plan and rolled over and kissed Joanne. I could see Joanne's eyes light up when she realized that Sandy was sharing my cum with her. I could see their tongues pushing and licking my cum. (what a turn on!)

We all laid there, breathing hard and not moving.

Tom, who didn't have an orgasm was the most alive. He got us towels and drinks. Then he joked, "Michael, I thought you were going to suck my cock? What happened?"

"Let me tell you, that was the best move I made in a while. Sandy that was a first-class blowjob!" I raised my glass and toasted her.

"Joanne, where did you learn to eat pussy like that? Is that Michael's move? When you started doing it I had no ideas what it was and that only it was so pleasing! My brain just started doing the same to Michael's dick."

"So in a way, my own move cum back to me! Get it, cum instead of came!" Again no one laughed.

"I'll be doing that move on you Mickey for sure.", Joanne stated.

"Don't worry Tom, you are in for a treat after these kids leave, I'll going to put you in my mouth and start doing that, and with you fantasying about Joanne's tits and ass, you'll be cumming in no time!"

They drove us back to our car, big hugs and kisses all around. Of course, I told them, "Give us a call and stop by some weekend. Joanne and I would love to show you the same hospitality that you showed us, if not more!"

As we were leaving Sandy ran over to the passenger side window and said as she smiled, "If you promise me that Michael will balloon me while I eat Joanne, I'll be cumming... real soon!"

Joanne reach over and gave Sandy a kiss on the cheek and said, "Of course dear! You're so sweet!"

As we drove off I place a hand on Joanne's pussy and said, "Yeah Sandy is sweet... but your pussy is still sweeter!"

LeMer
LeMer
12 Followers
12