All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 15'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

As always, I enjoyed the story! I like the direction you are heading and it will be interesting to see Tan and his two friends share Matt. I also like the idea of Matt becoming more female. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOTTEST STORY ON LITEROTICA

I hope you continue this story for a long time to come.

Every chapter is so erotic and memorable.

Thank you for the time you take in writing this.

ukwankerboiukwankerboialmost 13 years ago

Excellent! Thanks :-)

So humiliating for Matt knowing that real men are aware of his status. And Tan's teen friends becoming frequent visitors to the apartment promises so much more delicious embarrassment for poor Matt. Ace!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I've read this story 5 or 6 times

this story is so hot. PLEASE KEEP WRITING IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

More, sir please more

pernod64pernod64almost 12 years ago

This keeps getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"Tops like Tan are more or less like most normal, straight guys. Bottoms are more

the stereotypical gay types."

I like the story so far but not this hetero-normative slant.

I'm a Eurasian mostly-top and I sometimes fuck the hell out of my big powerful white Pet. But I never see him as less thn a man. That's what makes it hot - I'm barely 5'4 but can still dominate a big muscular masculine white guy.

Of course, this story is just fantasy. Shouldn't judge it so harshly. Plus I've got a feeling that as I read, I'll find that Matt actually identifies as gender-queer or even female. That's the reason for the gender-roles in his relationship with Tan.

daveflydaveflyabout 2 years ago

god this story is so hot, i need to be mattie with an Asian god like Tan, i love him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
199 Followers
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...