All Comments on 'Two Virgins'

by danjamm69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
I LIKED IT

Not bad, hope you have more coming. Could be improved if you were really doing it with your room mate. instead of just fainting about it and please make your next chapter longer. YOUR OFF TOO A GOOD START.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very real

I felt like I was there with you. More please!

sj_53sj_53about 8 years ago
Good scenario

You have a good scenario but the story would have been a lot hotter if you had kept to what you were feeling or thinking and let him tell how he was feeling or thinking. Biting his cock was a total turn off. Nothing kills a hard on any quicker and to me should not be in a story unless your intent is to write a very sadistic story that I wouldn't want to read. Keep working on it and read some of the stories on this site that get rated 4.5 or higher. Your story is getting 3 stars from me for making the effort to try telling a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

I'll do you, if you do me......anyone???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great idea

It makes me think; I am also an anal virgin. I have a girlfriend, but I can't seem to get hard and fuck her. I can't stop thinking of how I would like a cock up my ass. grrrrr

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
Your Description

I love your description of the Bottom cumming! I can cum just from being fucked and it's an entire body thing, as you described. My body convulses and my muscles jerk of their own accord. My ring clamps down in orgasmic spasms while stretched around his hard meat and it feels so good it hurts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not a virgin to women, but I am to men. I've been wanting that for a while now and that's exactly what I want. Good story. To bad about STDs, AIDs, ect, in real life.

Only a reader

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories7 months ago

Sorry, didn’t like it. I would have used two characters with their own names. If I like what I read, I will automatically put myself in the character. What were you thinking with the biting the dick? Are you crazy! What a turn off! And if anyone bit me, not only would I beat the crap out of them, I sure as hell wouldn’t put my cock anywhere close to their mouth ever again. The story wasn’t believable and it wasn’t fluid. Use more description. Keep working at it. It takes time.

StscockStscock10 days ago

I liked it and have been fucked several times and each time have blown my load shooting ropes of cum as I get barebacked and bred

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous