Two Way Display

Story Info
A front row seat as new neighbour settles in.
10.4k words
4.71
17.5k
12
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst writing this story I realised I am hoping to build and extend the worlds of the main characters. Suggestions and ideas would be very welcome.

Zoe's view:

Three weeks forced with my feet up due to a sporting injury, doctor's orders. No sport, no fun, no weight on it. And even worse, this unfortunately also put a stop to going out as a crossdresser. Even more of a shame considering how long it had taken me to get myself over that threshold and out of the door, and fully out of the closet as well I guess.

I decided to watch some online tutorials about applying make-up in various styles, varying from being the slut of someone's wet dreams to a power dress style, to a very light, natural and barely visible style.

When not doing that, I felt a bit like Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window, and I got to know the people living in the building across the street from me. Not that I discovered anything exciting, nor did I witness any crimes that I could help solve.

I saw people's disgusting food and hygiene habits, I watched a guy fuck a girl who I knew was not his wife, and I watched little kids getting up to mischief the moment mum or dad left the room.

However, on the second evening, I noticed something that piqued my interest. Around 7pm that night, on the same floor as my apartment, I noticed I wasn't the only crossdresser on the block. And he wasn't shy about changing to his female persona in full view. He had his evening meal, then slowly he started removing his male shell, which covered some very nice lingerie. A beautiful black basque with silver embroidery, fitted tight around his upper body. The suspenders held up black nylons with seams as straight as you could ask for. I felt myself getting aroused, and I was very curious to find out how far his change would go. I had a good view, and my telescope covered the distance with ease. I bought it some years ago, and I have used it for its intended purpose.

For now however, it was allowing me to stare into a new universe. He sat himself down in front of a mirror and did his make-up. Very steady hands did the eyes with no hesitation and showed experience in the job at hand. A very nice red lipstick on full lips, a medium length red wig, flowing around the face. He then stepped into a lovely black dress with large flowers printed on it. The skirt was a beautifully elegant A-shape that fell to just above the knees. He then sat back down and put on some very elegant black pumps. He walked with a seductive sway of the hips, then stopped to fully open the curtains. He did a pirouette, making the dress flow around him. He had fitted himself with a very generous fake cleavage, something that went well beyond double D size.

He ran his hands over his body, then looked straight across to my apartment, and blew a kiss, whilst miming someone watching through binoculars. I had been made! With one last twirl of the skirt, he bent over, perfectly shaped arse and legs facing me, and ran long red nails over his stockinged legs, with the seams straight at me.

Being made however, later turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Tia's view:

I slowly started to settle in in my new apartment. It was spacious and light, and just what I needed after a divorce. My wife was not really understanding of my deep desire to dress myself in women's clothing. She tried to accept, and even saw me dressed up. She seemed to resent I chose to dress very much more feminine then she normally did. My wife was attractive, and for special occasions she could really look stunningly good. She was however very much a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. Especially after a day at work, where she had to look attractive and smart, but she said they didn't much appreciate it if she showed she actually was smart. She felt she was eye candy and a distraction, and that was all she would ever be.

Now here I was, slowly putting my personal touches on the apartment. I did also start and find the time to put my personal touches on myself. I found that when I was all dressed up the final decorating touches had a far more feminine touch. Almost as if Tia - my alter ego - was in complete control.

I had noticed that when I changed into Tia that there was a reflection of light which seemed to point right at me. I very discretely pointed a very strong camera lens through the curtains one night, and there I saw what appeared to be an admirer.

On closer inspection it was not just an admirer; the red negligée was a giveaway, as was the long black wig. I had to admit that it looked extremely convincing, and very pretty too.

He sat on a bed, with his leg up, in a plaster cast. He studied the outside world, and my inside world, with his telescope. Who did he think he was, Jimmy Stewart's little sister?

One evening I decided to make contact. First, I made sure I had his undivided attention. As I changed, I made sure to parade in full view, making sure he saw my 34HH super size tits, my deep red lips, and my FF nylons, with ever such straight seams. It was nice to know Tia had an admirer and a kindred spirit. Having sashayed around the apartment, twirling my skirt, and bending over whilst caressing my nylons, I blew him a kiss. He knew who it was for, and I got a wave in reply. I then closed the curtains, hoping he'd be wanting for more. I know I was.

Zoe's view:

I could not help but smile and feel myself get horny and frustrated I would not be able to reciprocate the gesture in any way for a while. After the curtains were pulled shut, I waited for a while, hoping for an encore or at least a second glance.

I begrudgingly admired the fact there would be no encore.

Still horny, I picked a dildo from the windowsill next to the bed and ran it past my red lips. I took the 8-inch shaft and ran it over my body, skipping the still injured leg, which I now desperately wanted to recover quick. I then took it in my mouth, picturing that gorgeous diva I had just seen fucking me deep in my throat. I laid back, hanging my head over the edge of the bed, pretending being mouth fucked by that gorgeous crossdresser whilst he stood over me.

The dildo took my breath away, and I made sure to breathe through my nose, taking it as deep as I could. I stroked my cock, and before long I shot my load of cum over my hand. The image of my across the road neighbour would not leave my mind.

I rubbed my cum into my arse, imagining I had just been fucked and cream pied.

I knew I just had to hope for a next little show and hopefully I would be able to establish contact.

Tia's view:

I had to resist temptation to give another little peak at my little spy. Although I hoped my spy would not be so little where it counted. Maybe, like me, he had a taste for large tits whilst dressed up, and maybe, like me, he had a large and thick cock which he would happily use on me...and inside of me. I always thought these horny things, but I had yet to find the courage to give in to them.

I undressed, slipping into a black satin teddy, which just about covered my yummy arse. And even if do say so myself, I loved my smooth sexy arse, as well as my long and well-toned legs. I went to bed, fantasizing of being with that sexy raven-haired crossdressing spy. I lubricated my favourite dildo and started pounding my needy fuck hole. The thought of being fucked by him really made me horny and it didn't take me long to shoot my load. I had positioned myself so that I shot straight in my mouth, desperately wanting it to be his load I swallowed.

I woke up the following morning with a plan on how to start a conversation, because I could not let this go by and miss the opportunity at meeting my crossdressing admirer, possibly start at least a sexual relationship, and who knows, maybe even more than that.

Zoe's view:

Having had a good night's sleep, filled with horny dreams about the beauty I witnessed yesterday, I woke up still very horny. I slipped into a black satin teddy which just covered my backside. The front however rested on top of my erection, which just wouldn't be covered by something this short.

I stood, on crutches, by my telescope, hoping for a morning appearance of my huge breasted tranny neighbour. I hoped to work out the daily routine, getting up times, leaving and getting home times.

I brushed my long black wig before putting in on. I started applying my make-up, wanting to make an impression should we exchange distant glances again.

As I was putting on a dark red lipstick, I saw the curtains part across the road. There he was, in a long red silk robe, tied around the waist, showing off the curves of those fantastic tits. Long red hair fell around his face and over his shoulders.

Looking straight at me, he made the gesture of binoculars again. I put my eye to the viewer and was treated to a moist tongue running over red lips, while hands with beautiful long nails parted the robe, showing a thick hard cock.

Very quickly the robe was closed again, and he picked up a piece of paper, which read: "I know you want me."

I knew I did, and I knew I'd have to wait. Then a second piece of paper was held up, with five numbers on it. To me they looked like the first half of a phone number. I wrote the numbers down.

Then he showed his cock again, stroking it almost dreamy and absent minded. I did the same, the first bit of intimacy between us. We both had the same idea, shooting our loads in and over our hands and licking it, making sure to look as slutty and cum hungry as possible as we cleaned our own hands.

This was the start of something good, I just knew it.

Tia's view:

"Oh sweetie, I can't wait until your leg is fixed. We will have such a horny and lovely time," I whispered as I stroked my cock. Our lovely window wank made me want him desperately. His cock looked big and thick. His love for black and red appealed to me, especially given he wore it very well. Given I worked from home today I could give in to a full day of being Tia. I would need to try and focus on some actual work and not let that slutty beauty get in the way of what I needed to get done.

I had a bath, ensured I was smooth and soft all over, and smelt as a woman would want to smell. I decided Tia would be a blonde today, but with red streaks. A pale blue dress was my chosen outfit. It fell to halfway my thighs and had a nice split at the back. It was a tight-fitting dress, accentuating my waist and long legs. It also showed off my 34HH sized fake tits. I loved my boobs, and often found myself caressing them almost thoughtless. I had pale blue nylons, with seams, and shoes in a creamy white and blue motif, with 4 1/2" heels. My make-up was rather restrained, pink lips, blue mascara and eye shadow.

I stood in front of my window before sitting myself down to work. I tried to spot my (hopefully) future lover, and I could see him doing his rehab exercises. Working hard to be able to get fully en-femme again no doubt. I felt a pleasant butterfly-like feeling in my stomach. Anticipation, excitement, lust. I found myself licking my lips and running my hands over my body.

Then I saw him, back at the window, with his telescope. I decided to give him three more digits of my mobile number, I had also added two social media logos to it, challenging him to find me. I bent over, facing him, squeezing my big tits out, and blowing him a kiss. With that I turned away, whilst running my hand over my backside, as a clear invite. Well, I hoped it would be clear anyway.

Zoe's view:

Having spent over a week now communicating with letters, hand signals and some very erotic and suggestive shows in front of our windows, we had become each other's daily entertainment, but there was also a very genuine desire to meet up. Otherwise our little games would have fizzled out after a few days.

She was such a tease, and so incredibly sexy! I so wanted it to be my hands running over that body, and even more running hands over that sexy arse.

I had written down the next numbers of the mobile phone number, then realised I had given away nothing yet. Which is probably why I still didn't have a whole phone number. I would make up for that later today.

After returning from a hospital check-up I wanted to take my place again to see if my beauty queen was there.

My friend Michelle had given me a lift to and from the hospital and had come up to my flat. Michelle was well aware of my alter-ego Zoe, and literally knew Zoe inside and out. I had been inside Michelle, and Michelle had been inside me, with her tongue, fingers and strap-on dildo.

Michelle was an old friend, who turned porn actress when she found out that people were not at all interested in her brain or business skills. She had a sexual appetite as big as her tits and desires as deep as her incredible agile throat, and found that she could use those skills along with her brain to set up her own porn studio and web channel.

She waited as I got ready, having a look through the telescope, to see if my stories bore any truth. A whistle from Michelle told me that she had found the window across the road, and that she had spotted the blond beauty as well.

"Fuck, that is one hot woman," she said. With that her fingers slid under her micro skirt, and over her black panties. She started rubbing her clit as she licked her lips.

"If you get her to visit you here, I want to be here too. Well, I'll give you the first date grace, but after that both of you are mine!"

I had walked back into the room, without crutches, which I no longer needed. I even wore stockings again, fishnets with seam, in black, with red lace tops. No heels just yet, that would have to wait for a week or so I reckoned.

Zoe was a fiery redhead, in a black mini dress. With dark smoky eyes and dark red lips Zoe looked sexy and knew it.

Michelle turned to me and spread her pussy wide open. It glistened with her juice.

"Come on sweetie, lick my clit and drink my cum," she sighed, as she beckoned me with her long red nails.

Her head was tilted backwards, her long blond hair cascading down. As I stuck my tongue inside her wet cunt she groaned. She started massaging her big tits, licking and biting her nipples.

I bit her clit, then inserted three fingers inside her cunt, after which I started to lick, and finger fuck her.

"Oh shit you bitch, I'd forgotten how good you do this!" Michelle moaned.

And with that she squirted her juice in my mouth as I kept licking her pussy. She reached her orgasm with a loud groan, shaking her head, with her blond manes forming a golden fan. I swallowed her juices, which tasted as good as I remembered.

We then exchanged a long deep kiss, with me stood between Michelle's widespread legs.

She looked through the telescope again and smiled. We swapped places, and there he was, with his gorgeous cock in his hands, stroking it, whilst running beautifully manicured hands over the huge tits.

Michelle straightened my seat, then mounted me after having pulled out my cock. She lowered herself onto me, then rode me hard until I shot my load inside her cunt.

"If that doesn't get her over here, then nothing will," Michelle said smiling, before planting a kiss on my lips. "And I know you want her more than me, but I will always want my taste of Zoe, you horny lovely bitch," she whispered in my ear.

As I watched across, I saw him cum, and a huge load it was. I just had to have him, maybe hold on forever!

With that, the final digits came up for the phone number. He held them up, making a call me motion with his hand.

Michelle pulled her micro skirt back in place, but not before sticking her fingers in her pussy and then licking them clean. She smiled, making no apologies for being the horny slut she was, waved to my future girlfriend, then left.

I would have some food first, fashion myself up, then I had a phone call to make.

Tia' view:

I wondered who the blond slut was that just provided a horny live show, clearly for my benefit. She was extremely sexy, and must have known about me, as she had clearly sought me out using the telescope.

It was very horny, and it made me very horny. It all rushed me into showing the rest of my phone number, and now I needed to be patient.

As evening fell, I slipped into a white lace negligee, and I decided to not show myself by the window. Just to see if that would trigger a call or a text.

Just after 8pm I got a message. I did not recognise the number, and that was a good start.

I opened the message, hoping this was first contact.

"I hope what you saw earlier hasn't put you off or given you a weird idea about me. Would love to chat and know you better Love Zoe xx."

I liked the name Zoe. It's feminine and strong. I saved Zoe as a new contact on my phone.

I thought I'd wait a bit with my reply. Playing hard-to-get, although we both knew better than that. I managed to refrain from texting back for half an hour, which was about 29 minutes more than I thought I could hold off.

"Hi Zoe, thanks for the message xx if anything your little show turned me on and certainly did not put me off. Hope you'll be fully mobile again soon. Can't wait to meet you for real. Big kiss, Tia xxx," I replied.

I was really excited we were now chatting, as I had a very good feeling about this.

I sorted out the lights so Zoe could see me clearly. I stood in front of the window, and I spotted Zoe straight away, looking back at me.

Then my mobile buzzed. It was a facetime request from Zoe. I accepted the call, and stared at a pair of lovely green eyes in a beautifully made up face.

"Hello beautiful. You are so sexy, I really want to get to know you!" Zoe said.

I smiled back at her, and sat down in front of the window, settling down for a long chat.

Zoe's side:

I was so glad my video call request was accepted. We seemed to get on immediately. Tia had a lovely deep feminine sounding voice, something she said came from singing lessons during which breathing techniques were addressed. Soon Tia had her own voice, warm, husky and sexy. We both shared a love for supersized fake tits and when she told me about her 34HH tits I felt quite small with my 32G.

Close-up Tia was an absolute beauty, with flawless smooth skin which required little foundation make-up to make it look feminine. Her lips were full and inviting and I could imagine my lips touching hers for the first time.

I told her that I was ahead of my rehab schedule and that by next week I should be in heels again.

"Can I pick the heels I hope you'll wear on our first date?" Tia asked.

I agreed to send her a list of photographs of all my shoes and boots and challenged her to pick my favourites.

Although our tastes varied a bit, we had a few things in common, such as our love for FF nylons, preferably with seams. We loved long hair, in various colours and styles, luxury lingerie with lots of lace and silk. I had a particular fondness of leather, which Tia didn't necessarily share although she'd never really tried it as a style.

I had already fallen deeply in love with the light blue eyes and I could already picture us together, not just fucking each other senseless, but also being comfortable in just being together and enjoy the nicer things in life.

We exchanged all contact details, agreed to connect on social media and meet up as soon as possible. I promised Tia to sent a series of pictures of me all dolled up. Michelle had taken various photo series and videos, in various dress styles and me in various stages of dressed and undressed, seductive and just plain horny.

Tia:

Our first chat was such a great experience. Those green eyes, full red lips...just begging to be kissed, or to part before devouring my hard cock. We had plenty in common, and there were some differences, which we agreed to explore to see if we could cross over to have a taste of each other's likes.