Two Way Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe was into her sports, athletics, swimming and cycling. I enjoyed those things as well, but I was not as devoted as Zoe. My passions were dancing, ballroom mainly, and singing. I loved the feel of gliding across the floor, although I'd be happier if I got to be the female partner. The thought of wearing one of those sexy Latin dresses or a gorgeous romantic classic ballroom gown just seemed heaven to me.

Zoe told me she did take dance classes, but that was some years ago. We promised that we would both at least give the other's passion a try.

We did realise that both our activities should make for well toned legs and backsides.

As promised Zoe had sent me a series of pictures of herself. There were close-ups of her face, with focus on the eyes. There were a few classy ones. Pencil skirts with satin blouses, with beautiful legs in nylons with seams as straight as an arrow.

"Just my type of woman. Look at that," I said to myself.

There were some really sexy ones, in gorgeous lingerie. Silk, satin, lace and beautiful nylon stockings...all that is good about female clothing. She had also sent a video of herself getting dressed. The part where she rolled the nylons over her legs and then clipped them to the suspenders almost made me cum there and then.

And she had added a little video message as well.

"Hi Tia, I hope you like the selection I sent you. It will give you an idea what Zoe is all about. There are more pictures and videos but they are God knows how many times X-rated. The stuff you saw me and Michelle do, but a bit more daring, and a bit more intense. It's porn basically, which is very much Michelle's line of work. I'll save that for another day, you might think it a bit much after just one chat. I hope to see you soon, in the flesh that is. And beautiful flesh that is too!" she added with a wink before blowing a kiss and turning the camera off.

Zoe:

I hoped Tia liked my selection of pictures and wondered if she had a favourite look or style in mind for me. I made sure to include some of me in leather skirts as well, and a long red leather coat, with precious little else underneath. I wanted to test the waters and see if she'd be willing to leather up. She seemed very much a 50's Hollywood glam girl, but with a slightly more modern sexy twist. Those A dresses and skirts I'd seen look gorgeous on her, and I'd happily get my hands on her looking like that.

Interestingly we had very little experience with men in our female guise. Tia had only been with his ex-wife, I had been with Michelle and one other crossdresser, but that was years ago.

Maybe, with us both in our early thirties, we should fully give in to the deepest desires. I want to taste cock, feel a cock inside me, and have my hole and mouth filled with cum, and I can only imagine Tia feeling the same.

I bet she would feel soft and warm, and smell like a woman who is ready to give in to the lust she feels.

After 10 minutes of dreaming and fantasising I am snapped out of my dreams by my phone. It's Tia and I would not miss out on another chat, so I answer quickly.

"Zoe sweetheart, could you open the door please? I am outside and it's kinda cold out here."

I did not see that coming, but I quickly buzzed her in, and told her the apartment number.

Tia:

Having browsed through Zoe's photos and videos I felt a desire swell up inside me for this gorgeous brunette, or redhead, or the raven black version. Every version of Zoe had an own style and look. The raven one was a slut, as evidenced when she and Michelle gave their little floor show. The redhead was a woman of mystery, the type that left you wondering, but also wanting. The brunette had class and elegance, and a style closest to my own. Even in a tight leather skirt, which gave not a hint of what was hiding underneath, she possessed an elegance which drew me in. She wore a tight see-through lace blouse, pulled tight with a belt, accentuating the gorgeous tits. Maybe not my 34HH size, but not that far off either.

And then I did something I did not expect myself to do. I took off my dress, and changed into black lingerie, and black FF nylons with thick seams and Cuban heels. My sling back shoes with over 5" stiletto heels hadn't seen much action lately, but they would tonight. I put on a black coat, which reached my thighs, just. I tightened the belt to accentuate my tits. I filled a handbag will keys, phone and some make-up items, and without thinking I walked out of the door.

Crossing the street I got some looks, both of men and women, and someone even took pictures as I walked past. I even got stopped by a rather beautiful lady, probably close to her sixties, who handed me her business card. She put a kiss on it and told me she had seen me from her window as well. And that even if I wasn't showing for her, she wanted me and hoped I would want her too. I smiled at her, and told her I would certainly be in touch.

As I reached Zoe's building I took out my phone and dialled. She quickly answered the phone.

"Zoe sweetheart, could you open the door please? I am outside and it's kinda cold out here."

Zoe:

Now there was a turn of events. No way was I going to let her stand outside, but I felt somewhat taken aback. I would have liked to put in the extra effort for a first date, look as glamorous and sexy as I could. I did put a quick brush through my hair, checked lips and eyes, and waited by the door.

I could hear the ticking of heels in the corridor, and I poked my head out of the door.

She looked like a sexy screen goddess, with wavy red hair, dressed in very sexy black. I wondered what was underneath that coat. What a woman. I stepped back as she walked through the door. She smiled nervously, as if she only now realised there was no going back.

"Hello you. I hope you don't mind me being this forward," she said.

"Not at all. You look stunningly beautiful," I replied.

With that she came closer, and pressed her dark red lips against mine. My hands now rested on her hips and I pulled her closer. I responded to her kiss by parting my lips, an invitation Tia immediately responded to. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and what started off very tentative and careful turned into a kiss so hungry and passionate that it almost shoot our load there and then.

We gently broke off the kiss and took a deep breath. I stared up into her eyes. I reckon when both barefoot, or in heels, we were about the same height. We were also of a similar build. Tia felt soft, but well toned and muscular too.

"Shall I close the door?" I asked with a smile.

We both laughed which was a nice way to make this moment last a bit longer, but also to make sure we didn't empty ourselves only three steps behind me front door, which was still open.

I gestured towards the sofa, and watched Tia walk in front of me. There was a feminine elegance that seemed effortless. Her perfume seemed to play tricks with my mind. Intoxicating me, putting me completely under her spell. I now that biologically Tia was not a woman, but I could see her as nothing else. As she sat down, I thought how lucky it was I had put new bed linen on today. It looks like those red silk covers might see two guests tonight.

Tia:

As I walked towards Zoe's sofa I so hoped I hadn't given the impression of being some cheap and quick fuck. Although the way my kiss was reciprocated I was pretty sure Zoe had no complaints, I did hope we could still use this as a start of something more permanent. A fuck, yes by all means. But certainly not quick.

Because I now realised I had gone down a path there might be no way back from. If I wanted a way back that is.

Tia was still very much a virgin, Zoe clearly was not. Tia had never even sucked a real cock before. I hoped and prayed that Zoe would be the one to change all of that, and if it were to happen tonight, I hoped it would be as memorable as you would want an occasion like that to be.

I sat down, undoing the belt around my coat. I opened the top two buttons, and the bottom two. It showed my cleavage and the tops of my nylons and maybe a hint of my suspenders.

"You look beautiful Tia. And I must say I did not expect you to show up like this. I bet you turned a few heads coming over," I said.

"I think I might have done. I got filmed or photographed on someone's mobile and a lady gave me her card. She had seen my little shows for you from her window, so I guess she's a neighbour of yours."

"Zoe, I hope you don't mind me being here unannounced. I just had to meet you, and I really didn't want it to be just a call again," Tia said.

"Don't be silly," I replied.

"This was on the cards from our first long distance encounter. You are a stunningly beautiful woman. I know we're both not really, but looking at you, I can only think of you as a woman. And I think we can safely say from what happened at the entrance that our feelings are mutual."

Zoe:

My dear God, Tia is sexy beyond description. The facetime calls had do her not nearly enough justice. Her skin is so soft and smooth and her lips felt tailor made for mine.

As she walked further into my apartment I admired her elegance. The fluid movements, completely natural and the sway of her hips and arse so very inviting. Her stockinged legs were slim but looked strong, with a female muscle tone to them.

She was the one that could well make me happily fall head over heels in love.

She also almost made me feel insecure about my own appearance. My short pencil skirt covered my arse, exposing the red lacey tops of my fishnet stockings. I wore heels for the first time in weeks, and luckily I felt stable on them. My red silk blouse fitting tight around my 32G tits rustled as I now followed Tia.

I sat down across from her, allowing me a good view of her lingerie underneath her coat. She was hard, I could tell. So was I and I hoped I could at least cover that for now, wanting to look in control.

"You are far more beautiful in the flesh," I started. "How is your skin so flawlessly smooth and how on earth do you pull off the way you glide across the floor like that? Some women must really hate you!" I smiled.

Tia told me that her sister had confronted her about her crossdressing when Tia was 19. Tia had been away for two weeks of sun and sea with like minded friends, and one girl who knew their little secrets.

Tia was smooth all over and the tan lines gave away what she had been wearing.

Her sister caught her after a shower at home. Tia was unaware she wasn't alone in the house and had left the bedroom door open. Her sister very quickly caught on, and initially poked relentless sibling fun at Tia.

After a few days of sibling mockery, they had a heart-to-heart, with Tia explaining this was who she wanted to be. Her sister became her confidant and support after that. A few weeks later she went to train as a beautician and hairdresser, and started using Tia as a model, but also taught her the tricks of the trade. Tia did her sister's hair and makeup in return. By the time the course finished they might as well both have received a diploma.

"So if you ever want me to do your hair or makeup just say," she smiled. "Not that you need help with your makeup, you are very pretty and do a very good job yourself."

We talked lots, about our love for crossdressing and how we were both now looking to share that with someone. And then Tia added that she would like that to be with me. Her feeling deep inside was that I was the one she wanted. She blushed when she said this, but it looked like saying it out loud had taken a weight off her shoulders.

Tia:

I felt myself blush as I confessed my true feelings to Zoe. She smiled but did not respond, which was no surprise after my little bombshell.

Zoe wanted to know where my fascination with such huge boobs came from, and I tlld that both my mum and my sister were very large breasted women. And that they both liked to show off what they had. My mum had always been my girl crush, and still was to be honest. I was very self conscious as a boy, and too insecure both as a boy and as Tia to start off with, so my first sexual relationship didn't happen until I was 22.

I told Zoe that as I grew older and after my sister had moved out I often wore my mum's clothes. She knew, but never objected or mentioned it. Sometimes I felt she teased me when we were together by wearing what she knew were my favourite clothes to wear. She would show her cleavage, fill my nose with her perfume and occasionally brush her tits against my arm or rest her hand on my leg when she knew I wore lingerie and stockings. When she was feeling really naughty she would just kiss me on the ls to leave a lipstick mark and waited for me to wipe it off. I never did.

As I watched Zoe close I could see her long red nails running past her lips and through her long black hair. I had hoped I hadn't told too much. It looked I didn't have to worry about that.

Zoe:

Tia's story made me horny like never before. I knew I wanted her, now I had to possess her. I could see underneath her coat that she was getting hard. The coat started to part ever so slightly, but unmistakably a bit more as Tia spoke.

My story was pretty much identical to Tia's, secretly taking things from an older sister and my mum.

I didn't share my secret with them, although my sister would probably have accepted Zoe. I did share my alter-ego identity with my aunt, Stephanie, or Steph for short. She had her suspicions after noticing her lingerie drawer after weekends when I had stayed over looked untidier than normal.

She put a litte note between her silk panties and her nylons too, in case I missed the other note. On the notes she told me to wear what I wanted from that drawer only, and to show her before I went home. I was twenty at the time, and had started going smooth months ago. I picked a lace corset with suspenders and nylons. I then chose a pair of miniscule lace panties with that. There was barely enough fabric to wipe your nose with, but, I managed to wear them whilst tucking my cock away.

As I finished auntie Stephanie walked in and looked me up and down. She called me a good girl, suggested I stick with darker hair colours because of my green eyes and to go for red and black often, as I had done then.

"We still keep in touch, although we haven't seen each other for years. I even send her pictures of Zoe, and of you for that matter," I confessed.

"She thinks we would look hot together and be happy together," I went on.

This put a beaming smile on Tia's face.

I stood up and walked to Tia and stood in front of her. This was the scary part where our lack of experience needed to be conquered by desire. The desire was there, I could see it in her eyes.

I knelt down in front of her and told her to open her coat. Our eyes locked as she complied. My hands had started caressing her legs, the nylons feeling almost electrically charged. I stroked her legs, moving up over her thighs. As her legs parted the massive erection came fully to life. Eight inches at least of throbbing cock. I ran my hands over it. My nails traced the length of the shaft as my eyes looked up at Tia's beautiful face.

Then I licked the tip of her cock, causing her to moan deeply. As I kissed her cock it became a bit bigger still. I saw Tia mouth "please" and with that I started to suck her cock. Tia dropped her head back, running her hands through my hair. She gently pushed me down, and I slowly devoured her cock. I felt the gag reflex and ignored it. All my dildo practice now came into play and I took all of her cock in my mouth.

My tongue worked its magic and with my throat causing vibrations I heard Tia moan.

"Oh good...sweet darling, take my cock and love it," she moaned.

I was loving it. She had an intoxicating lotion all over her body, wherever I was, she smelt like a beautiful sexy and horny woman.

Her hands ran over her body, her stocking clad legs now rested on my shoulders.

"Can I cum in your mouth please Zoe?" she asked with a small pleading voice.

I looked up and nodded whilst taking her again all the way in my mouth. I picked up a small dildo from next to the sofa, and started teasing Tia's virgin pussy arse with it. Her eyes lit up and she spread her leg, opening her hole for me. The lady was ready for more, and I started to gently push the dildo deeper. Every time I was about to go deeper I sucked her hard, to which she automatically raised her pelvis, and made the dildo go a bit deeper almost by itself as she lowered herself. Soon the whole 6 inch dildo was in her sexy tranny cunt. It wasn't a thick one but the length did not bother or phase her.

I upped my tempo, both sucking her and fucking her. Tia went from whispering little sweet "I love its" to more demanding moans, wanting it harder and deeper. It sounded she was finding her inner slut! I briefly sucked her balls, big and full and so ready to explode. With that I stroked her cock, and fucked her tranny cunt.

"Sweetie I am going to cum!" she groaned as she started to pant and moan.

With that I took her in my mouth again, and bobbed up and down as she countered my movements by fucking my throat.

She tensed and then released big loads of juice into my mouth. Three, four, five shots against the back of my throat. Thank God for Michelle's "swallow a lot fast" lessons, and I managed to swallow all of her cum, loving the taste of every single shot, but keeping a bit in the front of my mouth, to show my tranny whore and lover.

Tia looked down, tears in her eyes. I took that as happy tears, while also noticing her cock was still rock hard.

She bent down, whispering "thank you, you gorgeous creature."

"I should thank you," I replied. "You made this happen by coming over. I hope we will be an official cross friend and cross friend couple soon," I smiled.

"Keep this up, and I would put a ring on it!" Tia laughed as she ran her fingers over my face.

"A cock ring?" I asked with a wink.

"That too," was the cheeky reply.

Tia:

I can not believe how good that felt. Words absolutely fail me. Her gorgeous eyes never broke contact as she sucked my cock. And now she has her mouth full with my cum. She gets up, and climbs on top of me. Our tits press against each other as Zoe bends down to kiss me. I am unable to resist and open my lips. She lets drops of my cum fall into my mouth and I swallow my juice. Zoe then presses her lips onto mine, kissing me deep, with a hunger and lust I don't think I've ever felt before. I respond in kind. Our tongues dart around, we kiss, bite, suck and lick each others lips.

I feel Zoe's hand on my cock, as she pulls her very short skirt up.

"Let's put this monster to good use, shall we?" she grins.

She straddles me, and then lowers herself onto my still rock hard cock.

Having rubbed and lubed her tranny cunt with my cum she easily slides over my cock. Her hands grab my fake tits and massages them, and I can almost feel the physical sensation of her hands. She steadied herself, then she rides my cock, whilst looking me in the eyes with lust burning in them.

I start following her rhythm, driving my cock deep inside her. Zoe moans, her head tilted all the way back, her long black hair cascading down her back.

"Fuck me hard you beautiful bitch!" Zoe groaned.

I gladly complied, wanting her to remember my cock and losing any inhibition I might have felt. Soon I could no longer hold back my orgasm, and I shot three big loads of cum into Zoe's "tranny cunt" as she likes to call it herself.

"You like me riding you like a whore?" she groaned whilst looking straight into my eyes.

"I do. And I am going to cum inside your tranny pussy and fill you up good!" I moaned back at her.