Two Way Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both fully wrapped up in one another and I could now feel Zoe starting to squeeze my hard cock. Her back arched back as her hands and nails dug into my calves. Then I came, and came, and came again. I didn't know I had that much cum to shoot, but I filled Zoe up with all I had to give.

She kept riding me, the wet sopping noises evidence of her well filled cunt.

We both screamed as we reached our orgasms. Zoe collapsed back onto me, kissing me hard and deep.

"Promise we'll be doing this a lot...I want you so bad," I said.

"Believe me, we're not even done for the night yet. I am going to fuck you, and you will swallow my cum too," Zoe replied.

"And then you will stay here and when we wake up, we'll have a nice morning blowjob, 69 style."

"I love your idea, all of it," I sighed.

"This was going to be good!"

Zoe:

My legs ached after riding Tia's cock, but the pleasure of Tia fucking me like that far outweighed the discomfort. I slid off Tia and took her cock in my mouth to clean every inch of it. My hands ran over her legs, and then over her fabulously big tits.

Tia moaned as her breathing slowly became normal again.

I got off Tia and held out my hand to get her off the sofa.

"Let's head for the bedroom shall we?" I asked her.

As she got up I fashioned my skirt back, wanting to look my best for Tia.

We walked to the bedroom, which was a semi-open space adjacent to the main living area. As we turned i to the bedroom we passed the first of two large floor to ceiling mirrors. Then we turned around to face the other mirror, identical to the first.

"I love these mirrors. You can really check yourself out in them," Tia said.

"I also use them to practice my feminine walk and stride, as you can see back and front. But I must get you to help and guide me, because you just ooze femininity as you walk. Just beautiful," I said.

"And you don't even need to say that to get me into bed," Tia smiled with a cheeky wink.

With that she turned to me and looked me up and down. We are pretty similar in build and heigth. In heels we see eye to eye. We both have expressive eyes in stark colours, mine almost emerald green and Tia's light blue. Our lips are full, both curved up at the corners.

"Fuck me please Zoe, and I will teach you everything you want. Not that you need it," Tia whispered in my ear.

We kissed, tender and I would say almost lovingly. Our big fake tits pressed against each other. Tia's hands began to unbutton my blouse, and when she had taken it off, she took me out of my skirt. It was as if her fucking me had given her more of an attitude, and I loved it.

Tia:

I could see Zoe's hard cock bulging and straining against the miniscule piece of lace of her string panties. Having felt her cum inside my mouth and then riding my cock until I filled her pussy with more cum had made me brave, no longer afraid to give in to my lust and desire for her. Without hesitation I freed Zoe's cock and I crouched down in front of her, balancing on my heels. Zoe slightly moved and I now had a perfect view in the mirror of the two of us.

I watched how my tongue started circling the tip of her cock. I moved closer, my lips open, my red nails stroking that massive fuck meat, whilst I could see it slowly enter my mouth. Zoe's hand ran through my long red hair, and rested on the back of my head. I started taking her cock in deeper, remembering my practice sucks using my dildo's. Controlling my breathing I ignored the gag reflex, whilst I slowly started to bob my head, using my tongue to keep her cock moist. Judging by Zoe's moaning I had hit the right spot. With that thought I saw my mirror image impale her face on Zoe's cock, then starting to suck it deep, and hard.

"Oh shit you bitch! You are so good...keep sucking me hard! I am so horny I won't take long to cum," I heard Zoe's husky voice.

My hands massaged her balls, and slid in her cunt. I could feel her cock starting to throb with her hip movements becoming wilder and irregular as she now fucked my face without shame or mercy. Then I was hit by a flood of cum against the back of my throat. I swallowed what I could, but I could not keep up. Five shots of salty tasty cum juice enough to fill a pint glass to my mind. I swiped cum of my chin and held up my fingers, having Zoe lick them clean.

I had never felt this much like a woman, and I felt alive and happy and complete.

But we were not done yet. I needed Zoe to fuck me, use me, fill me. I needed that cock in my Tia cunt, and I wanted to squeeze every drop of juice out it.

I got up, facing Zoe, who was still panting, but with a wicked smile on her face.

"You were incredible," she said whilst caressing my face every so gentle.

"I can't wait to fuck you, but I need a breather, and recharge. Shall I pour us a drink?" I asked.

"A red wine would be nice. We won't be driving anywhere tonight, so we might as well enjoy a drink."

"As far as I am concerned you aren't going anywhere tonight. You'll stay here for the night, and we can fuck, suck, chat, laugh, fuck and suck, lots of kissing, maybe suck and fuck, or had I mentioned that one already?" Zoe joked.

Zoe:

Saying that Tia was smoking hot wouldn't even begin to describe her. The same goes for saying she was incredibly sexy. Yet here she was, giving herself to me. Wanting and demanding I give myself to her. And I was about to. Having caught my breath, and after both having finished our wine, I had invited Tia onto the bed.

My injured leg was hurting but I was too horny to give in to the pain.

As we walked between the mirrors Tia showed me her few little tricks to achieve that smooth confident and feminine stride. Mine was good, hers was out of this world.

Watching her walk, swaying those hips and admiring her beautiful legs with the arrow straight seams on her stockings I became hard. I walked up behind her, putting her hands against the mirror. She faced herself with me behind her. I reached around her waist and started stroking her cock. She parted her legs, inviting me to fuck her.

I bent down and dove deep in her pussy with my tongue. Tia moaned, and spread her hole wider with her hands. I rimmed her pussy before getting back up and readying myself to fill her up.

Tia looked at me via the mirror, wanting and horny.

I positioned myself with my cock pressing against her pussy. In the mirror I could see Tia mouth the words "fuck me now", and I did.

I buried my cock inside her without mercy, and I saw her eyes briefly tear up from the shock. If her big dildo stories were true, she should easily be able to take all of me inside her.

"Sweetheart, you feel so tight," I groaned, as I slowly began to fuck her.

"This is soooo much better than my dildo! Please fuck me deep Zoe, I want it, I need it and I need it to be you," Tia said, as she tilted her head back, her long red hair a fiery mess.

Tia:

Zoe's cock filled me up, and with every thrust I felt it deeper inside me. Her hands had grabbed my big fake tits and squeezed them up to my mouth. I knew what she wanted to see and I licked my titz and my nipples, kissing them, leaving faint red marks on them.

"Oh fuck, that looks so sexy! I knew you would know what I wanted, you big boobed slut! I will cum in your cunt, but before you go back I want to fuck those big tits and spray them with my cum!" Zoe told me in a voice that was dripping with horny desire.

"You can ravage me any which way you want bitch! I'm your whore and want you to treat me like one!" I said whilst now squeezing my tits back up to my mouth myself.

As I ran my tongue over them I could feel Zoe beginning to spasm, then she filled my cunt with five shots of sticky warm goodness. She kept pumping her cock inside me until there was nothing left to give.

I turned around and knelt down, and I took her cock in my mouth, licking it clean, tasting Zoe's cum, and loving the sound of Zoe's soft moaning.

We headed for the bed, at last, and laid down besides each other. I pressed my lips on hers, and whispered a heartfelt thank you for a fantastic fuck and suck, but mainly for not turning me away.

Zoe:

"Fuck that was sexy," I thought to myself. But I was also worried I may have stirred up an insatiable whore inside Tia, that would take some taming, if she ever was going to be tamed. And if so, would I want her to be tamed? If tonight was anything to go by, Tia was up for anything. I reckon before long we'd be looking at adding toys, strange or public places or adding others to our sex play. For now however I had her all to myself.

We sat on the bed, a new bottle of wine between us. Tia showed me pictures of her sister and mother on her mobile phone. They were both very beautiful women. Her sister looked self assured but not arrogant, and sexy without flaunting it. She had long wavy red hair and a sensual mouth. Her eyes had an easy, open and inquisitive look in them in the various pictures Tia showed. And it was easy to see where Tia got to the busty inspiration from. Her sister was a very well stacked lady! And she was not shy about her tits either.

Then she showed pictures of her mum, and she was smoking hot, there was no other way to describe her. I thought Tia's 34HH tits were something, her mum's looked even bigger. And she flaunted them and showed them off like a pro. That took me back to watching those big boob movies with the likes of Kayla Kleevage or Lisa Lipps! In a few pictures she pressed her tits up, licking her nipples, whilst staring straight into the lens.

"Did you take those?" I asked Tia.

She smiled, then looked at me, as if considering her reply.

"Yes I did. We have quite an open relationship, and my mum has been instrumental in creating Tia in a way. You could say I created Tia in her image, but with a hint of my sister as well. And she never objected posing for me, or even with me. We have done quite a few sexy photo shoots together. Stuff your friend Michelle would be proud of even," Tia smiled.

She went on saying that her mum's name was Krystal and her sister was called Robyn. And that Robyn took the pictures of them together. And she admitted that some of them would easily qualify as porn. Lesbian porn to the untrained eye, tranny porn to others.

"You did your mum?", I asked with the shock clearly coming through in my voice.

"Yes. And my sister too. And we all did each other. Spectacular titty triangles, where I would fuck one, and eat out the other, or be sucked by one whilst they ate each other's cunts. The only thing that never happened was me having a cock inside me, either a regular guy's cock, or a tranny."

"My mum sort of forgot who Tia really was and became very turned on. I forgot myself completely, it's almost as if Tia is really a completely different person, and not at all related to Krystal or Robyn. And things became very heated very quickly, and although we realise we've crossed a line in many people's eyes, we don't even dream about no longer being like this."

I must admit I was rather shocked, shocked I wasn't the only one with a well filled closet of skeletons.

Tia then told about her failed marriage, with her wife not being quite so open and understanding. Although Tia did not really blame her for anything.

She also said she was often approached by women, and told me about the woman who had stopped her on the way over here and handed her a business card. We had clearly been made, or at least Tia had. She asked if she could drop my name if she spoke with the lady, and I agreed with that.

"Give her a ring, see what she wants," I suggested.

"I'll send a text first, otherwise she might not pick up if she doesn't recognise the number. And if she wants to, she can phone me back.

Tia:

It didn't take very long for the phone call to come.

"Hello Tia, this is Angela. Thank you for making contact. I assume we're ok to talk for a while?" she asked.

"Of course. I am with Zoe, apparently in the same apartment building you live in," I replied.

"You are kidding!" Angela laughed.

She had an infectious laugh. As it turned out Angela was Zoe's upstairs neighbour, living right above Zoe.

"I hope you didn't think me too forward," Angela said. I would like to meet up in person some point, with Zoe too if that's okay with both of you. Knowing what, or who, you are I would like to ask a favour. My son has been struggling with his sexuality, and at 24 he still lives with me. Now, I have noticed that some of my lingerie had been worn, or ended up having been washed, but without me wearing them. And some of my make-up miraculously disappears, only to be replaced with a brand new replacement item."

Angela's specific request was to talk with me, or us, on how to break the issue. Her son still believed Angela knew nothing. She even believed he might actually be wearing some of her clothes right now, in his room.

"Why don't you try and have a sneak peak?" I suggested.

"Is his door fully shut, or is there a glimmer of a view? Could you try a quick glance?" I asked her.

"Wait, I'll go and have a look," she whispered.

"The door is half open," she whispered very excitedly.

"I reckon your son wants to be found out," I whispered back.

"Oh my God!" Angela came back over the phone.

"He is wearing one of my pin stripe skirt suits! Nylons, heels, make-up, the works!" she whispered ever louder.

"He looks hotter than I do in it as well," Angela went on.

"You have to decide on how to play this Angela," I said.

"You can barge in, catch him with his dick in the cookie jar, or wait until a more opportune moment. But, I would take a picture if you can, in case he tries to deny," I suggested.

"I'll do that," said Angela.

She thanked me, and we agreed to meet the following day for lunch.

"Well, that became very interesting very quick", I said.

Zoe nodded, but was also licking her lips.

"Sweetheart," Zoe whispered, whilst moving closer. "I want to fuck your tits. I'm horny. And I want to meet your sexy mum and sis."

I laid down flat on the bed, pressing my tits together. Zoe got some scented oil out, and massaged my tits before straddling me, her huge cock sliding between my oiled up tits. As her cock came up to my face, I quickly licked or sucked the head.

And very soon I was plastered with cum. My tits, neck, mouth and lips all caught a load. Together we licked the cum of my tits, passing it from tongue to tongue.

Zoe then worked her way up via my neck to my mouth. A passionate kiss followed, and I became hard again. And I mean rock hard.

I told Zoe to go down on all fours, which she was all too happy to do.

Soon I was buried to my balls inside her tranny cunt, slapping her cheeks, then grabbing her ankles whilst my back arched with each thrust.

With an almighty scream I came inside Zoe, who pressed her cunt back, squeezing my cock hard.

We fell down next to each other, and before long we fell in a deep sleep. My last thought was about introducing Zoe to Robyn and mum. That could get horny and messy quick!