All Comments on 'Two Weeks'

by Mystical_Sex_Witch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Love the two characters you created — perfect big sister, the dialogue, humor and the sex — “Is it a difficult concept?" No, not the delightfully fun, wonderfully erotic way you pulled it off. Given your interesting Lit name, have you thought about writing a sci-fi/fantasy piece or even erotic horror? Just curious as you have a way with words.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice. I'm looking forward to the following chapters.

magenta6969magenta69698 months ago

I loved this story, one of the best I have read in ages - haunting, a huge turn on for me and beautiful too. Lots of thoughts and images roiling around in my head now. Hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All over her face. Too bad we didn't get to see that. Still worthy of five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done. Love Jessica's efforts to resist, then gives in, and then Riley realizes her sister is multi-orgasmic. Please continue this passionate and lustful story. I mean, the "two weeks" have just started. Haha

LanceQuiverLanceQuiver7 months ago

I loved everything about this story! It was original and unusual and refreshing and believable. Well written, well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You have a gift, I can’t wait to see where you take this. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really want the next chapter, congrats!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was outstanding. Sexy and sweet. Thanks so much for the effort. I had a great time reading it. I loved both characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow that was a hell of a read . I all but felt the sensations myself. The way this author uses words is akin to the way Mozart paints imagery on piano keys ! Thank you Mysty that was a hell of a little ride . This is the first of your stories I’ve read , however that’s about to change and if your other stories are half as good as this one I’ll be wholly amazed . Five stars and a standing ovation !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous